April 24, 2024, 06:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277702 times)
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: November 30, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »

The Public Prosecutor's Office on Aruba has no comment regarding the content of the Fox News broadcast. "We can't view it on Aruba", says a spokesperson of the Justice Department. She refers all media to a press release which was sent out by the Public Prosecutor's Office last week when the anchor lady Van Susteren accused the Public Prosecutor's Office of having no interest in the recordings. "There was no reaction to our requests to send us the tape in Aruba", stated the press release. In a private conversation held between the Public Prosecution's Office and Van Susteren, she would have told the Public Prosecution's Office that she wasn't in the position to fulfill their requests as she has ‘business obligations' in the US. The chief of the Public Prosecution's office Hans Mos would have to come and get the tape in Miami under the condition: take it, or leave it, reports the Public Prosecution's Office. In July a producer of Fox News had informed the Public Prosecution's Office about the contents of the show. The Public Prosecution's Office concluded however that the new information was not connected enough to their own investigation.

http://www.smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/630-joran-tells-new-version-to-fox-news.html

Greta is still on this... Monday is more of the same Sad
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 30, 2008, 05:44:38 PM »

Thanks for posting Klaas.  Mos` announcement of being close to arrest Joran van der Sloot again?
WOW, that`s new to me, it would be a nice Christmas present 

on Greta was JVDS offering a threat? or a bluff?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 8:25 pm
The Arawaks want the truth to come out
As long as DirtyHand is not found
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 30, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »

hi monkeys ive been meaning to say something i noticed on gretas new interview with Jvds.  Did anyone besides me notice his demeanor.  In this interview i only saw him lick his lips twice. The most important being when he said he and natalee were at the beach making out and that nothing else happened between them.  In the first set of interviews greta did he licked his lips after what we thought were his lies.  His eyes also darted around or he drank from a water bottle nervously. In this interview he looked straight on at greta, albeit with somewhat of a smirk, but no darting eyes no fidgeting in the seat.  This time when he didnt want to name someone he just kept focus on greta and stalled stating he couldnt remember.  Very different body language in this interview.  sl

oh and thanks for the concern monkeys i did make turkey soup and am drinking plenty of liguids.

I think he was on drugs for this last interview 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 30, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »

from foxnews.com:
The Mystery of Joran's Teacher
Joran van der Sloot claimed that he confided in one of his teachers after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Was he lying again? And who is this teacher? Find out this Monday at 10 pm ET only on 'On the Record'!

It`s broadcast last monday RB

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=RWqer4i4V70

Or was there another teacher? Hmmm maybe there was . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 30, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »

bastibro,

Yes, apparently Greta interviewed the wrong teacher the first time.  While I am glad this tragedy is getting coverage, I wish she would not drag it all out so much.    I suspect this time it will be the music teacher from ISA who lived near to Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 30, 2008, 07:01:51 PM »

hi monkeys ive been meaning to say something i noticed on gretas new interview with Jvds.  Did anyone besides me notice his demeanor.  In this interview i only saw him lick his lips twice. The most important being when he said he and natalee were at the beach making out and that nothing else happened between them.  In the first set of interviews greta did he licked his lips after what we thought were his lies.  His eyes also darted around or he drank from a water bottle nervously. In this interview he looked straight on at greta, albeit with somewhat of a smirk, but no darting eyes no fidgeting in the seat.  This time when he didnt want to name someone he just kept focus on greta and stalled stating he couldnt remember.  Very different body language in this interview.  sl

oh and thanks for the concern monkeys i did make turkey soup and am drinking plenty of liguids.

He was very different in this last interview.  Joran looked like he was medicated.  Even when he got upset he was calm and just got up and started to leave.

Glad you are feeling a little better.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 30, 2008, 07:05:59 PM »

bastibro,

Yes, apparently Greta interviewed the wrong teacher the first time.  While I am glad this tragedy is getting coverage, I wish she would not drag it all out so much.    I suspect this time it will be the music teacher from ISA who lived near to Joran.

If Greta is so willing to go around the world and investigate this case why doesn't she track down the Head Master and interview him.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 30, 2008, 07:12:46 PM »

bastibro,

Thank you Anna,

I think we all are a little skeptical on this after all we have seen this last month.
I hope with all of us that at least the case will remain open at the end of this year and just maybe ALE will finally see enough evidence to rearrest the perpetrators.

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #608 on: November 30, 2008, 08:51:21 PM »

bastibro,

If Greta is so willing to go around the world and investigate this case why doesn't she track down the Head Master and interview him.

I agree San. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 30, 2008, 09:48:30 PM »

bastibro,

Let's point her in the right direction....

American School of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Robert Lee Werner
Headmaster

http://www.earj.com.br/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: November 30, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »

bastibro,

Robert Lee Werner
Headmaster

And tell her to be sure to ask him all about his comments to Paulus about the Spanish Lagoon!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 30, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »

bastibro,

Robert Lee Werner
Headmaster

And tell her to be sure to ask him all about his comments to Paulus about the Spanish Lagoon!

OK I sent her an email.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: November 30, 2008, 11:14:59 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Was away for the holidays and took a couple of days to catch up.  What strikes me about the Greta interview, is the fact that Joran implicates his Dad, after all this time.  Perhaps Joran is not happy with the way things worked out.  Perhaps Daddy and his buddies promised Joran it would all go away, and it hasn't. 

Worse than ever, Joran is branded and in exile, man without a country.

Maybe Joran is blackmailing his Daddy and his friends like CLW said. 

Joran has spent three and a half years distancing his Dad.  Now he does a 180, even though he retracted it later, it's out there.

Maybe he's afraid the pond witnesses will actually cause a case to be brought against him.

I wonder.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 30, 2008, 11:33:24 PM »

Was Kermit's puzzle about the monkey and the monkey's uncle solved?

It still puzzles me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: November 30, 2008, 11:41:47 PM »

It still puzzles me.

I don't think so, Magnolia.

That was a crazy couple of days in the cage.

Isn't it funny the OM says they couldn't comment on the Greta show cuz they don't get FOX news on the island.

I guess they never heard of you tube, either.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: December 01, 2008, 12:12:58 AM »

Hi Blonde, did you do the test too????
I couldn't because Sheba (my Persian kitten) always watches me take my bath.
 When she saw me put items in my bath water and saw plastic bags.
She tried to jump in with me,  I got worried so I stopped.

Then what did Wreck say?
I get nervous when kitty watches as well.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 01, 2008, 12:26:15 AM »

It still puzzles me.

I don't think so, Magnolia.

That was a crazy couple of days in the cage.

Isn't it funny the OM says they couldn't comment on the Greta show cuz they don't get FOX news on the island.

I guess they never heard of you tube, either.

You know some saw it.  It was in the newspapers.
Quite a bunch of scoundrels down there.
Somebody needs to send those pictures of the cage contents
to Greta, if she wants to keep following up, or Peter R.
Something needs to rattle their skeletons before the end of
the year.  Otherwise Mos is going to escape back to NL and
free Joran.  I wonder if Jossy has seen the pictures.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: December 01, 2008, 01:12:46 AM »

Thanks for posting Klaas.  Mos` announcement of being close to arrest Joran van der Sloot again?
WOW, that`s new to me, it would be a nice Christmas present 

on Greta was JVDS offering a threat? or a bluff?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 8:25 pm
The Arawaks want the truth to come out
As long as DirtyHand is not found

If this witness pans out and they rearrest Joran everyone can say thank you to Caps.  He is the reason this witness came forward.  That's a fact...not speculation...but fact.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: December 01, 2008, 01:16:19 AM »

This may already have been posted..if so sorry about that.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081126-holloway-father
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: December 01, 2008, 01:18:34 AM »

And my last question for now....has anyone seen Joran lately? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.