April 26, 2024, 05:18:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277809 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: December 01, 2008, 01:35:58 AM »

And my last question for now....has anyone seen Joran lately? 

We thought he was at your house, Lala.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: December 01, 2008, 03:48:23 AM »

Wonder when Joran told Patrick about the pond. December, January before?

So Kyle meant what he said the first time?

Maybe it will be the other teacher that lived on Montanja in the Third Act of Greta.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 01, 2008, 05:35:32 AM »

Wonder when Joran told Patrick about the pond. December, January before?

So Kyle meant what he said the first time?

Maybe it will be the other teacher that lived on Montanja in the Third Act of Greta.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 01, 2008, 07:30:03 AM »

Thanks klaas!

I wonder where that picture on the bottom is from?????

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:16 AM »

bastibro,

Yes, apparently Greta interviewed the wrong teacher the first time.  While I am glad this tragedy is getting coverage, I wish she would not drag it all out so much.    I suspect this time it will be the music teacher from ISA who lived near to Joran.

Music teacher?  Hmmm...

Joran seems to sing off key every time he opens his mouth.  The melody is familiar, and goes something like this , "something bad happened and I didn't do it, that boy behind the curtain number one (two, three)..."

Not sure what it means but based on this Diario cartoon today, the air in Aruba needs cleaning, and something is spewing
yellow...

http://www.diario-aruba.com/images/2008/december/1/car.jpg

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: December 01, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »

bastibro,

Yes, apparently Greta interviewed the wrong teacher the first time.  While I am glad this tragedy is getting coverage, I wish she would not drag it all out so much.    I suspect this time it will be the music teacher from ISA who lived near to Joran.

If Greta is so willing to go around the world and investigate this case why doesn't she track down the Head Master and interview him.

Let's point her in the right direction....

American School of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Robert Lee Werner
Headmaster

http://www.earj.com.br/

Exactly what I was thinking too Pita......

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: December 01, 2008, 08:56:15 AM »

Was Kermit's puzzle about the monkey and the monkey's uncle solved?

It still puzzles me.

Not sure but IMO she is talking about AG and the uncle is a Croes?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: December 01, 2008, 09:48:02 AM »

It still puzzles me.

Thanks Blonde.
Your Christmas avi is really beautiful!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: December 01, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »

Hi Blonde, did you do the test too????
I couldn't because Sheba (my Persian kitten) always watches me take my bath.
 When she saw me put items in my bath water and saw plastic bags.
She tried to jump in with me,  I got worried so I stopped.

Then what did Wreck say?
I get nervous when kitty watches as well.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: December 01, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »

It still puzzles me.

Thanks Blonde.
Your Christmas avi is really beautiful!
Thank You Magnolia ,CBB helped me put the Christmas Weath on my Harley

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: December 01, 2008, 10:32:49 AM »

If he were at my house...well let's just say he won't ever be found. LOL
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: December 01, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »

If he were at my house...well let's just say he won't ever be found. LOL
Lala's -have sent you several msgs????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: December 01, 2008, 02:27:28 PM »

Monday, Dec. 1:
• Mystery Teacher in Natalee Holloway Case: Greta will have new info on the teacher Joran van der Sloot allegedly confided in after teen's disappearance.

10 pm ET

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 02:29:58 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: December 01, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »

Monday, Dec. 1:
• Mystery Teacher in Natalee Holloway Case: Greta will have new info on the teacher Joran van der Sloot allegedly confided in after teen's disappearance.

10 pm ET

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

I'm curious, i sure hope he has more to say then the last one in Seattle

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: December 01, 2008, 02:57:50 PM »

I agree, bastibro.  Hope there's much more.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 01, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »

BANGKOK, Thailand – Thailand's prime minister stayed away from the capital Monday, unable to quell a political crisis that has paralyzed his government for weeks and shut down the city's two main airports and stranded 300,000 foreigners. . . .
Late Monday, an explosion hit protesters camped outside Bangkok's airport for domestic flights. Mongkut Wattana hospital said 13 people were injured, including three who suffered serious shrapnel wounds.

It was the third such attack in two days targeting anti-Somchai activists. So far, six people have been killed and dozens injured in bomb attacks, clashes with police and street battles between government opponents and supporters.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/ap_on_re_as/as_thailand_political_unrest;_ylt=An8cXG2d3vyWw.X2gMBnpfFvaA8F

If Joran is still in Thailand, this has to be cause for concern as the entire country is basically at a standstill.  Total civil war could break out at any minute and there is no way to leave.

I have no doubt these are all things Paulus didn't tell Joran could happen when giving his now infamous advice of no body, no case.  Unintended consequences can be really bad.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 01, 2008, 03:42:19 PM »

How can Greta not know who the teacher was who accompanied Joran for his original in-depth interview?  She was in the same room with him for an extended period of time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 01, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PICTURE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE IS A PICTURE OF???

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: December 01, 2008, 04:41:43 PM »

December 1st, 2008 4:09 PM Eastern
Trafficking - a REAL problem !

by Greta Van Susteren

As you know, unlike Aruba (or Holland), we are still trying to get information about what happened to Natalee Holloway. This American family should get answers..they deserve answers!  One theory - neither proved nor disproved - is that she was sold by Joran van der Sloot (that is what he recently told us on camera.)

What is interesting about this recent version of Joran is that the window of opportunity to having done something with her or to her is about 90 minutes.  It is easier to sell someone in 90 minutes, than it is to murder someone and successfully get rid of the body with NO forensic clues as to a murder.  It is not impossible to murder and get rid of the body in 90 minutes - but difficult (especially for a non planned murder.)  I have tried murder cases and investigated them, and it is not easy to kill someone and get rid of the body in a short period of time.

There are other interesting points - eg Joran and the Kalpoes were arrested June 9…and on June 29th, unknown to the 3, they were secretly taped in the backseat of a police car and they spoke of her as though she were alive.  If they had murdered her, why talk about her being alive 20 days after her suspected death?

And, of course, Joran gave us a taped conversation that he says is a conversation with his father in which his father talks about trafficking. Why was his father discussing trafficking? coincidence? fake tape?

Does trafficking REALLY happen? Below check out the cover letter by Secretary RIce on the State Department’s study of the problem.  In short, it is a GIANT and REAL problem (and we will have the Ambassador to the State Department who handles trafficking ON THE RECORD at 10pm tonight.) And yes, just because this is an GIANT and REAL problem does not mean that Natalee was sold as Joran now says….but it does suggest that Aruba and Holland should at least look at the possibility.

Holland and Aruba refuse to investigate.  They claim that they have already investigated…well, if that is true, why is the disappearance not solved? why give up?  Holland and Aruba want us all to ignore the disappearance of this American teen. Why? tourism? corruption?  I don’t know ..I would think they would want this disappearance solved.  I hope that anyone who has any power to push Holland into REALLY investigating to do so.  (As an aside, prostitution in Amsterdam is legal and the State Department report says that countries with legal prostitution have larger problems in trafficking than countries where it is not legal.)

If Aruba and Holland are so sure she was not sold, why not tell us the source of their certainty? All we want is information…evidence….we are not seeking to prove some crazy theory…we are just following every lead (which is what the Arubans and Dutch should be doing!)

ps - to the viewer who is complaining that I did not turn over the video of Joran to the Aruban police, let me tell you why: 1/ they have no interest in investigating this disappearance; 2/ Joran says that some were paid off and, if true, hardly the right ones to give the tape to 3/ I offered it to the prosecutor since he is a lawyer and I hoped that he, as an officer of the court, would be interested…

Now for Secretary Rice’s letter (and note, just because the problem exists worldwide does not mean Natalee was trafficked..but it does put a spotlight on the problem if we are talking about it..and that is a good thing)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/01/trafficking-a-real-problem/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 01, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »

Sharon, I don't know but think it may just be a stock photo of a pond or a pond in Aruba, any random pond just to use for a visual effect?

Dunno but ti doesn't look like the Montserrat dam at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.