April 23, 2024, 03:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277686 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: December 01, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »

How can Greta not know who the teacher was who accompanied Joran for his original in-depth interview?  She was in the same room with him for an extended period of time.

I understood Greta to say that Steve Schmutz was at that interview with Joran. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 01, 2008, 05:06:41 PM »

Sharon, I don't know but think it may just be a stock photo of a pond or a pond in Aruba, any random pond just to use for a visual effect?

Dunno but ti doesn't look like the Montserrat dam at all.

Thanks, Anna.

It does not look like any of the ponds that I've seen photos of so far, that's why I asked.

I don't know that I've seen any 'rocks' or 'boulders' in any of the pond pictures before.

The pond in the picture (if it is a pond) appears to be very close to the ocean??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »

The hotel story was made up under the assumption that Natalee's body would be found on the island.

The beach story was made up under the assumption that she wouldn't be found.

But Natalee lies between the lies.

The van der sloot home is not part of any lie but is part of all of them, to distract away from the crime scene.

This "window" that they talk about, the van der sloot home is the place where Natalee was somewhere under 10 days, and from the van der sloot perspective it was safe.

When Natalee was finally "assumed" not coming back the guards were released. From "murdered" to "disappeared."

How is it possible that the Aruba Police are NOT responsible for the "evidence." The evidence being Natalee.

It was the mantra "no body, no crime" that has been attributed to Paulus, but no doubt it could have easily come from the Police.

It just is not possible that they had Natalee in the first few days, the Police knew they had a dead body.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: December 01, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »

U.S. Department of State Releases 2008 Trafficking in Persons Report
June 04, 2008

The 2008 Trafficking in Persons Report on 170 countries is the most comprehensive worldwide report on the efforts of governments to combat severe forms of trafficking in persons. Its findings will raise global awareness and spur countries to take effective actions to counter trafficking in persons.

The annual Trafficking in Persons Report serves as the primary diplomatic tool through which the U.S. Government encourages partnership and increased determination in the fight against forced labor, sexual exploitation, and modern-day slavery.

The Tier Rankings for countries of interest to http://HumanTrafficking.org

http://www.humantrafficking.org/updates/778

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2008/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: December 01, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »

Still waiting on the other 2 witnesses Hotshot.. .Will these 2 other witnesses come forward,as well as when if you can tell us?????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: December 01, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »

The hotel story was made up under the assumption that Natalee's body would be found on the island.

The beach story was made up under the assumption that she wouldn't be found.

But Natalee lies between the lies.

The van der sloot home is not part of any lie but is part of all of them, to distract away from the crime scene.

This "window" that they talk about, the van der sloot home is the place where Natalee was somewhere under 10 days, and from the van der sloot perspective it was safe.

When Natalee was finally "assumed" not coming back the guards were released. From "murdered" to "disappeared."

How is it possible that the Aruba Police are NOT responsible for the "evidence." The evidence being Natalee.

It was the mantra "no body, no crime" that has been attributed to Paulus, but no doubt it could have easily come from the Police.

It just is not possible that they had Natalee in the first few days, the Police knew they had a dead body.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards
Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

According to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.

He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceiptfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

This, continues Zaandam in his book, is the issue here. However, he has much more to tell regarding the case of Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM    

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

I wonder who at Bondia interviewed Zaandam?  Maybe someone read the book?

Could the body have been destroyed by the police/government of Aruba in an effort to cover up an autopsy?  If someone had started on an autopsy, perhaps even Monday morning, could they just redump it somewhere and pretend they didn't have it?

Did they perhaps have a body and no identity?  No link to the J2K suspects?  DNA evidence?  

Why ask Beth for DNA?  J2K for DNA?  What if DNA from Natalee Holloway existed in those early days?  DNA from body fluids collected from the body?

Perhaps there was even a document detailing the torture/mutilation/dismemberment?  Maybe all the pieces were not found?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: December 01, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

bastibro,

Yes, apparently Greta interviewed the wrong teacher the first time.  While I am glad this tragedy is getting coverage, I wish she would not drag it all out so much.    I suspect this time it will be the music teacher from ISA who lived near to Joran.

Music teacher?  Hmmm...

Joran seems to sing off key every time he opens his mouth.  The melody is familiar, and goes something like this , "something bad happened and I didn't do it, that boy behind the curtain number one (two, three)..."

Not sure what it means but based on this Diario cartoon today, the air in Aruba needs cleaning, and something is spewing
yellow...

http://www.diario-aruba.com/images/2008/december/1/car.jpg

jmho

Diario cartoon~ Aruba is spraying chemicals to control yellow fever... the chemicals are probably as bad as the disease.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 01, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »

Still waiting on the other 2 witnesses Hotshot.. .Will these 2 other witnesses come forward,as well as when if you can tell us?????
Are you doubting me and Caps?  You'll have to wait and see. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 01, 2008, 06:25:10 PM »

bastibro,

Yes, apparently Greta interviewed the wrong teacher the first time.  While I am glad this tragedy is getting coverage, I wish she would not drag it all out so much.    I suspect this time it will be the music teacher from ISA who lived near to Joran.

Music teacher?  Hmmm...

Joran seems to sing off key every time he opens his mouth.  The melody is familiar, and goes something like this , "something bad happened and I didn't do it, that boy behind the curtain number one (two, three)..."

Not sure what it means but based on this Diario cartoon today, the air in Aruba needs cleaning, and something is spewing
yellow...

http://www.diario-aruba.com/images/2008/december/1/car.jpg

jmho

Diario cartoon~ Aruba is spraying chemicals to control yellow fever... the chemicals are probably as bad as the disease.

Thanks.  I thought it was more political.  Is yellow fever cyclical in Aruba?  Or, is this a new threat like West Nile Fever?

Is this something that gets a big government warning for tourists?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: December 01, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »

WHERE IS THIS?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 01, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »

Don't doubt at all Hotshot.You know more then i!Just waiting for the sweaty man to start running again that's all.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: December 01, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »

WHERE IS THIS?

Blonde, I think this is in or around the golf course near the dunes....

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 01, 2008, 08:22:30 PM »

WHERE IS THIS?

Blonde, I think this is in or around the golf course near the dunes....

Hotshot, you might be right.  Here is a site plan of the Tierra del Sol estate area.  There is a pond on the right close to the north shore.

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/photos/masterplan_big.jpg
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: December 01, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »

Hotshot,

I don't want to miss anything.  Do I have time to shower, paint the outside of my house or read War and Peace?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #654 on: December 01, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »

Hotshot,

I don't want to miss anything.  Do I have time to shower, paint the outside of my house or read War and Peace?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #655 on: December 01, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »

Hotshot,

Too funny! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: December 01, 2008, 09:29:33 PM »

Hotshot and Caps......Just to Clarify.....I for one believe that You and Caps and lots of others are working diligently to bring Us and Natalee's Family answers.....So Please know that I believe in You All and I'm waiting patiently....

In God We Trust!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 01, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »

Hotshot and Caps......Just to Clarify.....I for one believe that You and Caps and lots of others are working diligently to bring Us and Natalee's Family answers.....So Please know that I believe in You All and I'm waiting patiently....
Thank-you hotping.  and Ree, you might be able to read war and peace..

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: December 01, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »

Did you guys just hear Greta??
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: December 01, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »

Anybody watching Greta........Paulus might be arrested?????? 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.