April 23, 2024, 12:28:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277672 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2008, 11:05:23 PM »

Why hasn't the chip been analyzed yet???

Paulus' voice is on Gretas past interviews...what is the holdup there?

... and so is Paulus' van der Sloot's voice.

Janet

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Paul, you were sitting here with us a second ago and had to get up to answer the phone as Anita and I were talking. But I just wanted to ask you a quick question. I can't imagine how hard this is on you. Is there a way to describe what this experience is like for you, going through this, your family?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, FATHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's very hard. But we still are standing up and we try to handle this in the best way. And I hope Joran can stand up, too. I still believe in him.

VAN SUSTEREN: You still believe in your son?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you believe that he can go through this interrogation?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: I hope so, that he will stand up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was it hard for you to talk to Beth yesterday?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: I want to share the feelings we have also for her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2008, 11:07:52 PM »

The US State Dept. spokesman on ,Human trafficking sure was tactfull yet talked about lack of ethics of law enf. in Aruba, lack of laws and enforcement of what they have

Anyone have the whole words from Greta's show? TIA

You have the main idea of what was said, but I don't have the whole thing...hope the transcript is accurate....

As for the Paulus letter....don't know...is that a draw for tomorrow??? 

She did bring Werner or whatever the school director (not the right title...ugh)...into the mix...

Was Viet Vet one of the witnesses she brought on air?  Mitch and ...good golly...memory stinks...my apology..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »

Did I hear in Greta's interview with the State Dept Guy that.....The State Dept is investigating Natalee's case...like maybe She had been sold...... I believe that Greta said to Him.....I know You are investigating this.....meaning Natalee's case...... Please correct Me if I'm wrong....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »

The video of Greta's recent shows regarding the Natalee Holloway case have been posted on her site within 1/2 hours.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »

So now we know where the reference to Van der Straten being Joran's godfather came from... his own mouth! Nice to finally have witnesses to it. That was discussed quite a bit early own and there were several trolls, one a Dutchman, who denied that Straten was Joran's godfather.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2008, 11:13:00 PM »

Part of John Q. Kelly (Attorney for Natalee's parents) letter to the Aruban Prosecutor:

"A newly released videotape of Joran van der Sloot making statements against penal interest (admitting to kidnapping, human trafficking, conspiracy, and other crimes) to Greta van Susteren is readily available and independently corroborated by the undisputed fact that he was the last person with Natalee when she vanished from the beach by the fisherman's huts.  That coupled with the fact that he initially fabricated demonstrably false accounts as to what happened to Natalee...and was accused by the Kalpoes of engaging in criminal conduct in Natalee's disappearance...in a June 29, 2005 surreptitiously recorded audiotape, all provide a more than sufficient legal basis for the immediate issuance of an arrest warrant for Joran van der Sloot." Per Greta...he also states that there is enough evidence to arrest Paulus van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »

The video of Greta's recent shows regarding the Natalee Holloway case have been posted on her site within 1/2 hours.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Thank you, Janet....I must go to sleep...came up with an upper respiratory thing this AM and shouldn't have stayed up for this show....will hope to read up tomorrow. 

G'nite...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 01, 2008, 11:14:40 PM »

Did I hear in Greta's interview with the State Dept Guy that.....The State Dept is investigating Natalee's case...like maybe She had been sold...... I believe that Greta said to Him.....I know You are investigating this.....meaning Natalee's case...... Please correct Me if I'm wrong....

I got that impression also Hotping. Maybe we will have to wait for the transcript to see for sure.

Great show by Greta! Am glad she is exposing the perils of Aruba to the American public.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2008, 11:17:54 PM »

I got that impression also Hotping. Maybe we will have to wait for the transcript to see for sure.

Great show by Greta! Am glad she is exposing the perils of Aruba to the American public.

I'm listening to it again right now, I'm going to post about Dave's email to Greta during the show, and other things.  I will listen closely to that part and post my impression of what was said.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: December 01, 2008, 11:19:53 PM »

Part of John Q. Kelly (Attorney for Natalee's parents) letter to the Aruban Prosecutor:

"A newly released videotape of Joran van der Sloot making statements against penal interest (admitting to kidnapping, human trafficking, conspiracy, and other crimes) to Greta van Susteren is readily available and independently corroborated by the undisputed fact that he was the last person with Natalee when she vanished from the beach by the fisherman's huts.  That coupled with the fact that he initially fabricated demonstrably false accounts as to what happened to Natalee...and was accused by the Kalpoes of engaging in criminal conduct in Natalee's disappearance...in a June 29, 2005 surreptitiously recorded audiotape, all provide a more than sufficient legal basis for the immediate issuance of an arrest warrant for Joran van der Sloot." Per Greta...he also states that there is enough evidence to arrest Paulus van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Thanks for posting that Texasmom. That statement is good lawyering by JQK to put pressure on Aruba. They even went as far as saying Hans Mos should be fired tonite and questioned Holland's apathy in seeing their prosecutor fail to do his job.

Regardless of whether Hans moves to look at Greta's evidence or not he already has proven that he's conspiring to close the case. No honest prosecutor refuses to look at tips and evidence.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2008, 11:19:58 PM »

Hey monkeys,

Didn't get to see the show.  Thanks for bringing us the recaps!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2008, 11:22:29 PM »

Why hasn't the chip been analyzed yet???

Paulus' voice is on Gretas past interviews...what is the holdup there?

... and so is Paulus' van der Sloot's voice.

Janet

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Paul, you were sitting here with us a second ago and had to get up to answer the phone as Anita and I were talking. But I just wanted to ask you a quick question. I can't imagine how hard this is on you. Is there a way to describe what this experience is like for you, going through this, your family?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, FATHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's very hard. But we still are standing up and we try to handle this in the best way. And I hope Joran can stand up, too. I still believe in him.

VAN SUSTEREN: You still believe in your son?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you believe that he can go through this interrogation?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: I hope so, that he will stand up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was it hard for you to talk to Beth yesterday?

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: I want to share the feelings we have also for her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Am curious as to why Greta was requesting a voice sample of Paulus too, Janet, when she already has one. Unless it's a ploy to get Aruba involved.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2008, 11:22:32 PM »

"I know you are investigating this" could also mean investigating human trafficking, not Natalee's case in particular.  But hope Greta meant Natalee specifically.

I think exposure is the only way to make them move on this at all.

One of the most interesting parts of this program was the fact the family was told the Dept of TOURISM was in charge of the investigation.

That is completely unacceptable but would certainly account for some of the most strange actions on the part of ALE.  And also why no one is ever held accountable for anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2008, 11:23:10 PM »

Is Mitch Ennis one of the two new witnesses that we have been
hearing abouut?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2008, 11:25:04 PM »

Hey monkeys,

One of Greta's better shows, Helen. Can't wait to see the transcript for the fine details that aren't always easy to catch on the live show.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

"I know you are investigating this" could also mean investigating human trafficking, not Natalee's case in particular.  But hope Greta meant Natalee specifically.

I think exposure is the only way to make them move on this at all.

One of the most interesting parts of this program was the fact the family was told the Dept of TOURISM was in charge of the investigation.

That is completely unacceptable but would certainly account for some of the most strange actions on the part of ALE.  And also why no one is ever held accountable for anything.

We have always suspected ATA and AHATA were running the investigation, Anna. Now we know.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2008, 11:28:15 PM »

Thanks TM, Dayhiker and Anna! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: December 01, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »

So now we know where the reference to Van der Straten being Joran's godfather came from... his own mouth! Nice to finally have witnesses to it. That was discussed quite a bit early own and there were several trolls, one a Dutchman, who denied that Straten was Joran's godfather.

I caught that too. Unbelievable!We heard it from the very beginning, and then the denials. Van der Stratten should never have been allowed anywhere near the case if this is truly the case.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2008, 11:30:46 PM »

Beth Holloway Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Now, we have a lead investigator, Gerald Dompig, who is coming up—coming out and saying that these three young men are the perpetrators.

Initially, van der Straaten was placed on as lead investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4. And around the 5, van der Straaten was removed from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister. And Dompig was placed as lead investigator, and we were—we welcomed that. We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straaten had. They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close.

Even—van der Straaten is even Joran van der Sloot‘s godfather
. So, when Gerald Dompig was placed on as lead investigator, we were just—we were relieved. And he actually—you know, he was actually beginning to see just what had happened. And I felt—we felt he was getting close to the answer.

And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off. And van der Straaten was back on board

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 01, 2008, 11:31:16 PM »

Hey monkeys,

One of Greta's better shows, Helen. Can't wait to see the transcript for the fine details that aren't always easy to catch on the live show.

I can't wait to see it too!  Figgers I miss the best one after having suffered through so many fluff pieces in the past! 

Big thanks to Greta for putting the pressure on and for having the courage to call out the LIES, CORRUPTION, AND COVER UP.

Keep it comin' Greta!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.