April 19, 2024, 06:01:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277569 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »

Mitch and a Charles or Charley were the two gentlemen in the interview

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2008, 11:34:31 PM »

"I know you are investigating this" could also mean investigating human trafficking, not Natalee's case in particular.  But hope Greta meant Natalee specifically.

I think exposure is the only way to make them move on this at all.

One of the most interesting parts of this program was the fact the family was told the Dept of TOURISM was in charge of the investigation.

That is completely unacceptable but would certainly account for some of the most strange actions on the part of ALE.  And also why no one is ever held accountable for anything.
Isn't this why when they all came to the States it was with mainly the tourism people?  They were also the ones who tried questioning the kids when they were here, but didn't get too far as I recall.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2008, 11:38:07 PM »

So now we know where the reference to Van der Straten being Joran's godfather came from... his own mouth! Nice to finally have witnesses to it. That was discussed quite a bit early own and there were several trolls, one a Dutchman, who denied that Straten was Joran's godfather.

Beth Holloway Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Now, we have a lead investigator, Gerald Dompig, who is coming up—coming out and saying that these three young men are the perpetrators.

Initially, van der Straaten was placed on as lead investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4. And around the 5, van der Straaten was removed from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister. And Dompig was placed as lead investigator, and we were—we welcomed that. We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straaten had. They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close.

Even—van der Straaten is even Joran van der Sloot‘s godfather
. So, when Gerald Dompig was placed on as lead investigator, we were just—we were relieved. And he actually—you know, he was actually beginning to see just what had happened. And I felt—we felt he was getting close to the answer.

And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off. And van der Straaten was back on board

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Completely -- now, you want to tell me, Jug, that the prime minister -- that would be just like Bush, getting on national TV and saying -- and making a statement of fact, and then us finding out it was absolutely false.

Another issue, aside from the prime minister cooking up that story, then retracting it, regarding Natalee, I`m concerned about this connection between the chief of police, the retired Van Straaten, and Paulus Van Der Sloot, the chief suspect`s father.

JUG TWITTY: Yes, there`s all kinds of rumors about -- you know, that he was Joran`s godfather and all the different -- you know, I don`t know if any of that`s true.

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa!

JUG TWITTY: I know they were probably...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Wait, wait, wait! Oh!

JUG TWITTY: That was a rumor...

GRACE: Godfather?

JUG TWITTY: ... that was all over the island, so...

GRACE: Well, how can you find out if it`s true?

JUG TWITTY: I don`t know. I mean, I asked him point blank, and Van Der Straaten said no. But I`ll tell you, Nancy, the deal is there`s -- the reason there`s no evidence was because the people didn`t do the right thing in the beginning. And I want the prosecutor or somebody to step up and say, Look, we made a mistake. We didn`t arrest them the second day, like we should have. We let them go for nine days. We gave them a chance to clean the car. We gave them a chance to hide everything, to set up everything, to set up their stories, point the fingers at the two black security guards.

Somebody -- you know, that`s the reason there`s no evidence. Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car. The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2008, 11:46:19 PM »

TONIGHTS GRETA SHOW

On the Record w/ Greta

Joran Re-arrest?
Natalee Holloway�s family's lawyer has called for the re-arrest of Joran van der Sloot and his alleged accomplices, the Kalpoe brothers, and Van der Sloot's father after his recent interview with 'On the Record'. Will Aruba officials act?

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

December 1, 2008

CAN JORAN AND DAD BE CHARGED
New Charges Possible for Joran?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3229703&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

UNDER THE MICROSCROPE
Holloway Friends Probe Joran's Teacher

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3229710&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2008, 11:46:52 PM »

HI,  I missed it too, but knew in a heartbeat something was a crackin' when I saw Greata and Joran again on the tube, but naturally missed it all as I was on the phone      Now I have to go read all about it and hope something is going to get Mos off the pot!  xox
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »

"I know you are investigating this" could also mean investigating human trafficking, not Natalee's case in particular.  But hope Greta meant Natalee specifically.

One of the most interesting parts of this program was the fact the family was told the Dept of TOURISM was in charge of the investigation.

That is completely unacceptable but would certainly account for some of the most strange actions on the part of ALE.  And also why no one is ever held accountable for anything.

I am glad the two gentlemen mentioned "Dept. of Tourism" was in charge

Supports the boycott of Aruba, although I feel very sorry for the people who aren't in this cover up, cronyism, corruption and elitism.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2008, 11:48:05 PM »

I'm uploading the video segment with Charlie and Ennis right now into photobucket.  It's taking a while but I'll post as soon as it's done. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »

The videos are posted now.

New Charges Possible for Joran?
Video: Can Joran and Dad be Charged?

Holloway Friends Probe Joran's Teacher
Video: Under the Microscope

Massive Human Trafficking Worldwide
Video: A Real Problem Worldwide

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2008, 11:49:24 PM »

Oops.
Sorry, Janet.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 01, 2008, 11:50:08 PM »

I am glad the two gentlemen mentioned "Dept. of Tourism" was in charge

Supports the boycott of Aruba, although I feel very sorry for the people who aren't in this cover up, cronyism, corruption and elitism.

Shouldn't be surprising to any of us, it was AHATA and Steve Cohen that was there to meet Joran when he was released from jail.  It was AHATA that had the Strategic Command Committee to diffuse any negative publicity in the case. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »

Mitchell Ennis and Charlie Debardeleben
Holloway family friends

Arrived on the island on Wednesday morning following Natalee's disappearance.  Went to meet with Beth and Jug and talked with Van der Straten the first day.  Next day looking for Joran to talk to him and try to find out where Natalee is.  Went to the wrong school first, the headmaster there asked them to stop putting up the missing posters there since Joran did not attend that school.  They started to leave and when they got to their car, the headmaster jaywalked across the street and approached them.  He told them that he did not want his name used and would not want anyone to know that he'd told them this, but that Joran attended the International School and he's there now, he's been sleeping there in a sleeping bag.  So they went to the International School and talked to the headmaster of the International School.  He explained to them that Paulus had been there a day or two earlier with Joran and explained what had happened with Natalee.  He said that Joran had taken Natalee to the lighthouse because she wanted to see the sharks, and that at some point she had fallen; he was just volunteering information but all the while saying what a good boy Joran was and that his father was about to become a judge and was an upstanding citizen of Aruba...he was just doing his best to cover for them.  Greta asked if they thought the man was believable or if they were suspicious of him.  Mitch said he was suspicious of him because one of the first things he said was that she could have drowned and with the way the currents are they would carry her out to see and they would never find the body.  He mentioned that the night that she went missing, probably they couldn't tell that she came back to the hotel because the cameras were not working.  How would he know these things unless he was coached into it.  And I was suspicious of what he had to say because it, from the day one this thing appeared to be cover up.  The police's main objective was protect Joran and to heck with finding Natalee.  Greta asks why he says that.  Mitch says that Van der Straten told them "I don't think I could arrest my best friends son, I'm his godfather and I honestly don't think that he's guilty I think he's a witness.  Mitch says he told Van der Straten that it was strange that he was the last person that saw her.  Van der Straten said he was working on another angle on that.  Mitch says the other angle was the two black men. 

Greta asks if there was anyone else that they met that gave them the impression of doing a good job or not in the investigation:

Mitch says they had a meeting with them and had 25 questions, not one of them was answered.  Greta asked who the meeting was with...the police?  Mitch said the strange thing was the police should be investigating Natalee's disappearance, but they were told in the meeting that the Aruban Tourism Department was in charge of the investigation.  It appeared that they weren't trying to investigate anything, it was damage control, they were worried about tourism..Not finding Natalee.  None of their questions were ever answered, if they presented any evidence it disappeared.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: December 01, 2008, 11:55:11 PM »

Thanks Texasmom
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »

thank you texasmom and everyone that updated us on Greta.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: December 01, 2008, 11:57:58 PM »

The manupulation of Dutch Law implies that Paulus van der Sloot cannot be touched.  Apparently ... immediate family members of suspects in a crime are given a free pass to obstruct the investigation.

The manulation of Dutch Law implies that Joran van der cannot be touched.  His on-going lies is his saving grace.

Janet

______

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 14th
updated 7:05 a.m. PT, Mon., Oct. 17, 2005

COSBY: Now, did Joran—we‘ve heard from the family, Chief, that—you know, that Joran was claiming in some statement that she was going in and out of consciousness. Have you seen that anywhere?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF: Yes. That’s definitely in the statements, and that‘s why we were kind of disappointed when the judge didn‘t accept that because that‘s basically a Felony in Aruba. We think that what happened was that the judge just didn‘t buy it the way—because Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2008, 11:58:14 PM »

Reminds me of long ago when Jacquie and San would take turns transcribing all the shows each night.  The pages moved so fast you didn't dare leave your computer.  Very hard to keep up.  And we're still here.  damn.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 01, 2008, 11:58:45 PM »

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 01, 2008, 11:59:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2008, 12:04:23 AM »

Email from Dave Holloway sent to Greta during the show:

I am greatly disturbed that Hans Mos and the Aruban investigation team has not requested information that you have obtained regarding the case of my daughter, Natalee Holloway.  If the Aruban investigative team wanted to solve this case it would appear to me they would want to see any and all leads and information.  A telephone call to the local FBI attache office would suffice to obtain this information, obviously that would be too simple. 

Signed Dave Holloway
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:48:43 AM by klaasend » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: December 02, 2008, 12:10:16 AM »

Isn't this why when they all came to the States it was with mainly the tourism people?  They were also the ones who tried questioning the kids when they were here, but didn't get too far as I recall.

I'm getting excited Hotshot..Hopefully i won't sprain my elbow or tear my Monkey ACL from all the cartwheels i'm gonna do once these witnesses come forward..LOL

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 02, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »

Would someone please correct my post "Dave's email to Greta"...it should say "greatly disturbed" instead of "great".  Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.