March 29, 2024, 08:36:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 276385 times)
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: December 02, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »

Maybe we should get Arlene Schippers to explain Aruban law to us...

Arlene Schippers: In Aruba, our law states the following: (a) a suspect can lie their ass off. (b) a witness can lie their ass off, too. (c) a witness can tell the truth if they want to. (d) if the witness is switched back to a suspect, based on their testimony, they can just lie their ass off, again. (e) a suspect's family can obstruct justice, lie, destroy evidence, or pay people off without any consequence. Hopefully, that makes sense...

Media: I have to admit, I am confused...

Arlene Schippers: Sorry. Maybe I can get "Tickle-Me" Tito Lacle or Ruben "MySpace" Trapenburg to explain our law better for you.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: December 02, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »

<<<<snipped>>>>

VAN SUSTEREN: Ambassador, thank you very much for agreeing to sit down and talk with us.

AMBASSADOR MARK LAGON, SENIOR ADVISOR TO SECRETARY OF STATE: Great being with you.

VAN SUSTEREN: Ambassador, I'm not going to ask you about the Natalee Holloway case. While we have been seeking to prove or disprove what happened to her, one of the things that has come to our attention is the enormity of the problem with human trafficking. And this is your job.

Why is this?  Because...there is an agency above FBI that is involved in this entire case and have been from the start.  Time is running out though, those that are friendly to this case will fade soon with the next administration, unfortunately.

Who would they get their info from? Senior FBI officials? Kyle said that is whom he spoke with.
ICE/DEA? Embassy Staff? Expats?? Do they have their own people?

Does every overseas Missing Person have a "case" with the State Department?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: December 02, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »

No, the enormity of human trafficking would be the job of the Department of State and not individual cases.  That would fall to the Department of Justice which is the FBI.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: December 02, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »

<<<<snipped>>>>

VAN SUSTEREN: Ambassador, thank you very much for agreeing to sit down and talk with us.

AMBASSADOR MARK LAGON, SENIOR ADVISOR TO SECRETARY OF STATE: Great being with you.

VAN SUSTEREN: Ambassador, I'm not going to ask you about the Natalee Holloway case. While we have been seeking to prove or disprove what happened to her, one of the things that has come to our attention is the enormity of the problem with human trafficking. And this is your job.

Why is this?  Because...there is an agency above FBI that is involved in this entire case and have been from the start.  Time is running out though, those that are friendly to this case will fade soon with the next administration, unfortunately.

Who would they get their info from? Senior FBI officials? Kyle said that is whom he spoke with.
ICE/DEA? Embassy Staff? Expats?? Do they have their own people?

Does every overseas Missing Person have a "case" with the State Department?

I don't think they would be talking with the lower echelon of the FBI about this stuff.  Sometimes people really are left out of the loop for a reason.  All good questions.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: December 02, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »

Well, you know Julia has always said that Jug had White House connections. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 02, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

TONIGHTS GRETA SHOW

On the Record w/ Greta

Joran Re-arrest?
Natalee Holloway�s family's lawyer has called for the re-arrest of Joran van der Sloot and his alleged accomplices, the Kalpoe brothers, and Van der Sloot's father after his recent interview with 'On the Record'. Will Aruba officials act?

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

VIDEOS

December 1, 2008

CAN JORAN AND DAD BE CHARGED
New Charges Possible for Joran?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3229703&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

UNDER THE MICROSCROPE
Holloway Friends Probe Joran's Teacher

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3229710&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

TRANSCRIPTS

Human Trafficking: A Closer Look at a Growing Worldwide Problem
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway for $10,000. Now Van der Sloot says he was lying to us and made up the story.
Lie or no lie, it is a fact that human trafficking is an international crisis. Bigger numbers of people are sold for labor and sex and just plain cruelty.
Moments ago we spoke to Ambassador Mark Lagon, Secretary of State Rice's global advisor for fighting human trafficking …

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460130,00.html

Will Holloway Suspect and Dad Be Arrested After 'On the Record' Interview?

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Joran van der Sloot told us on tape that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba for about $10,000. Well, Joran now says he was lying to us. Well, was he, or did he get cold feet having told us? One person wants action and wants it now, the Holloway family lawyer, John Q. Kelly.
In a letter to the Aruban prosecutor given to us by the family of Natalee Holloway, Kelly says, in part, "A newly released videotape of Joran van der Sloot making statements against penal interests (admitting to kidnapping, human trafficking, conspiracy and other crimes) to Greta Van Susteren is readily available ... and independently corroborated by the undisputed fact that he was the last person with Natalee when she vanished from the beach by the fisherman's huts. That, coupled with the fact that he initially fabricated demonstrably false accounts as to what happened to Natalee ... and was accused by the Kalpoes of engaging in criminal conduct in Natalee's disappearance ... in a June 29, 2005, surreptitiously recorded audiotape, all provide a more than sufficient legal basis for the immediate issuance of an arrest warrant for Joran van der Sloot." Kelly says there is enough evidence to arrest Paulus van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe …

More
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460108,00.html

Holloway Family Friends Investigate Van der Sloot's Headmaster

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Does the headmaster of Joran van der Sloot's former school know more about Natalee's disappearance than he lets on? Earlier, we spoke to two friends of the Holloway family who did their own investigating on the island of Aruba.

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460125,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: December 02, 2008, 11:57:50 AM »

Charlie Debardeleben is a member of one of the oldest and
wealthest familys in the Birmingham area.  They are highly
respected.  I don't know if that matters much.

They were both very impressive and lovely gentlemen - wished we had had more time with them;  Kudos to Greta and her kudos to Jim Hammer and to the panel, also....you can surely see they are all as thoroughly disgusted with the situation as we are. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: December 02, 2008, 12:01:15 PM »

Wow! You guys found that picture quickly. To me it's a picture that sums up the case more than any other.

It surely does.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 02, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »

It's so tiring to keep momentum on issues that we've known from the beginning.

Only now the media is focusing on van der straaten? The dirty police?

Of course it's a coverup and I'm thankful for Greta to use those words, we need to encourage her.

Prove Natalee is dead Aruba! They can and won't because to do that would be to admit coverup.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: December 02, 2008, 12:20:43 PM »

Maybe we should get Arlene Schippers to explain Aruban law to us...

Arlene Schippers: In Aruba, our law states the following: (a) a suspect can lie their ass off. (b) a witness can lie their ass off, too. (c) a witness can tell the truth if they want to. (d) if the witness is switched back to a suspect, based on their testimony, they can just lie their ass off, again. (e) a suspect's family can obstruct justice, lie, destroy evidence, or pay people off without any consequence. Hopefully, that makes sense...

Media: I have to admit, I am confused...

Arlene Schippers: Sorry. Maybe I can get "Tickle-Me" Tito Lacle or Ruben "MySpace" Trapenburg to explain our law better for you.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: December 02, 2008, 12:41:27 PM »

It's so tiring to keep momentum on issues that we've known from the beginning.

Only now the media is focusing on van der straaten? The dirty police?

Of course it's a coverup and I'm thankful for Greta to use those words, we need to encourage her.

Prove Natalee is dead Aruba! They can and won't because to do that would be to admit coverup.
Do you want me to make a big blunder like I did the other day to shake things up a bit????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 02, 2008, 12:49:22 PM »

I think what Greta has done is put Aruba in a Catch 22 situation.

Joran said that he sold Natalee.  That is an ugly crime, in anybody's
book and it throws a really bad light on the island's image. Most people
have accepted the fact that Natalee is dead and that Joran killed her.
For him to say he sold her, is shocking.

Hans Mos said late last year that he had enough evidence
to charge J2K with "body disposal".  Where is the body, if
he has evidence of disposal?  Is Mos going to have to show
evidence of disposal in order to clear the island of the shame
of sex trafficking?

Joran has made two confessions and implicated his father and
the Kalpoes since he was last released.  Who was in that cage?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: December 02, 2008, 12:50:54 PM »

Watched Greta at the 10pm hour here on the westcoast and was very excited with the show as well as the verbage she was using regarding the cover-up!Although this is about 3 1/2 yrs late,at least it is continuing to shine light on the case!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: December 02, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »

of sex trafficking?

I agree 110% Magnolia.She has them in a check-mate.Either prove why she is dead,as well as how?Or.Continue the investigation??Personally don't think they'll do either but pray a outside influence will play a part.Also.Hans Mos deserves the wrath of the Monkey's but i also think it is VERY important to continue to put Karin Janssen,Van Der stratten,jacobs,Dompig,Vocking,as well as Witt in the light as well!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: December 02, 2008, 12:56:53 PM »

The Problem of Human Trafficking - The Full Interview
by Greta Van Susteren

As promised, here is what we were not able to show you in our ON THE RECORD interview last night with Ambassador Mark Lagon, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice’s global adviser on human trafficking:

Link to Video

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/02/the-problem-of-human-trafficking-the-full-interview/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 02, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

Admitting to Kidnapping & Human Trafficking Will Joran and Paulus Van der Sloot Be Arrested After Joran’s Interview With Greta Van Susteren

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: December 02, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »

of sex trafficking?

Good morning Magnolia!

I'm guessing that 'they' want to make sure we NEVER find out the answer to that.

And what about the other '100+' promising targets that never got searched?? That probably never will. Who's bones are those?

What is the truth??? Why is it better for us to believe that Natalee was 'sold'??

Why -- is the 'real' truth worse than human trafficking??

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 02, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

of sex trafficking?

I agree 110% Magnolia.She has them in a check-mate.Either prove why she is dead,as well as how?Or.Continue the investigation??Personally don't think they'll do either but pray a outside influence will play a part.Also.Hans Mos deserves the wrath of the Monkey's but i also think it is VERY important to continue to put Karin Janssen,Van Der stratten,jacobs,Dompig,Vocking,as well as Witt in the light as well!!!

Unfortunately most of us have become jaded as we have seen Aruba
spit in the face of Natalee's family and all of us as well.  We have
seen corrupt judges, prosecutors, police officers, newspapers, lawyers,
and even Monkeys.  I would love to see them all brought down, but
have given up hope of that ever happening.  I would settle for Joran
and Paulus and the Kalpoes at this point.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 02, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

of sex trafficking?

Unfortunately most of us have become jaded as we have seen Aruba
spit in the face of Natalee's family and all of us as well.  We have
seen corrupt judges, prosecutors, police officers, newspapers, lawyers,
and even Monkeys.  I would love to see them all brought down, but
have given up hope of that ever happening.  I would settle for Joran
and Paulus and the Kalpoes at this point.

I believe Joran is getting tired of Paulus,as well as the Kalpoes livin their lives back in Aruba as he has to move from country to country,city to city,house to house with absolutely NO FUTURE!!!!!!!! ::cartwheel::Each and every day i pray the cards will come tumbling down!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: December 02, 2008, 01:22:13 PM »

I alway try to put Natalee's transcripts here.
If anyone get's them before I do please post them here.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4063.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.