April 18, 2024, 03:34:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277519 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 02, 2008, 10:20:06 PM »

Thanks KeeptheFaith.  Does anyone have any idea how he possibly got out of Thailand?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 02, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?  Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?  Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?

Don't know if it's true or not but ya gotta continue to love Knowing Joran is Still on the run 31/2 yrs later..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:51 PM »

SS

Last nights Greta Show ...

Janet
_____

On the Record w/ Greta

Joran Re-arrest?

Natalee Holloway�s family's lawyer has called for the re-arrest of Joran van der Sloot and his alleged accomplices, the Kalpoe brothers, and Van der Sloot's father after his recent interview with 'On the Record'. Will Aruba officials act?

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

VIDEOS

December 1, 2008

CAN JORAN AND DAD BE CHARGED
New Charges Possible for Joran?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3229703&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

UNDER THE MICROSCROPE
Holloway Friends Probe Joran's Teacher

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3229710&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

TRANSCRIPTS

Human Trafficking: A Closer Look at a Growing Worldwide Problem
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway for $10,000. Now Van der Sloot says he was lying to us and made up the story.

Lie or no lie, it is a fact that human trafficking is an international crisis. Bigger numbers of people are sold for labor and sex and just plain cruelty.
Moments ago we spoke to Ambassador Mark Lagon, Secretary of State Rice's global advisor for fighting human trafficking …

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460130,00.html

Will Holloway Suspect and Dad Be Arrested After 'On the Record' Interview?

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Joran van der Sloot told us on tape that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba for about $10,000. Well, Joran now says he was lying to us. Well, was he, or did he get cold feet having told us? One person wants action and wants it now, the Holloway family lawyer, John Q. Kelly.

In a letter to the Aruban prosecutor given to us by the family of Natalee Holloway, Kelly says, in part, "A newly released videotape of Joran van der Sloot making statements against penal interests (admitting to kidnapping, human trafficking, conspiracy and other crimes) to Greta Van Susteren is readily available ... and independently corroborated by the undisputed fact that he was the last person with Natalee when she vanished from the beach by the fisherman's huts. That, coupled with the fact that he initially fabricated demonstrably false accounts as to what happened to Natalee ... and was accused by the Kalpoes of engaging in criminal conduct in Natalee's disappearance ... in a June 29, 2005, surreptitiously recorded audiotape, all provide a more than sufficient legal basis for the immediate issuance of an arrest warrant for Joran van der Sloot." Kelly says there is enough evidence to arrest Paulus van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe …

More
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460108,00.html

Holloway Family Friends Investigate Van der Sloot's Headmaster

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Does the headmaster of Joran van der Sloot's former school know more about Natalee's disappearance than he lets on? Earlier, we spoke to two friends of the Holloway family who did their own investigating on the island of Aruba.

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460125,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 02, 2008, 10:34:00 PM »

Thanks so much, Janet.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »

John Q. Kelly sent the letter out last Wednesday. 

He has heard nothing but deadening silence from Aruba.

Dog and Pony show.

Everything Joran says is consistent with the facts as we know them now.

In selling her and her going off the island is most consistent with what he said.

JQK said people have to realize this is the first time he directly implicated himself.  It was him, his father and the Kalpoes.

The tape he gave to them was from January of this year.  Why haven't they asked him for the tape.

Greta said this is the story.  Either MOS went on vacation, he is incompetent or he is corrupt.

Greta said to turn over the tape to the Aruba police they would be insane.  She said we have the information and we are willing to turn it over to the aruban prosecutor and he doesn't want to see it.  He doesn't want to investigate it.

JQK said if he was MOS he would say Greta how did this evolve.

Greta said this is more than just a shame.  She said what is Holland's problem.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: December 02, 2008, 10:42:03 PM »

You know, I never believe Joran's latest tale but I tell you what Great is kicking a$$ on this subject.  Aruba is being pressured BIG time here and she is also calling out Holland for not stepping in.  John Q. said he is going to call state officials starting tomorrow. Good luck with that.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 02, 2008, 10:42:30 PM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?   Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?

He offered Imelda Marcos a few pair of shoes.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 02, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »

I really don't believe that could have been Natalee's remains. Maybe someone else they didn't want found or have to answer for but why are we quoting Dompig or anyone else as to what happened?

She died at the VDS house and with Paulus and the Police involved, and the time, this just seems to lazy.

I mean if you have 10 days to get rid of a body, it is really gone. I don't believe the ocean story that she was dropped in the ocean. Too rushed.

Who's credible enough to know that? It's all misdirection and it's the stories we haven't been told yet that will reveal where she was taken.
I think it WAS Natalee and she was put there several days later after being moved around from several places on the island. - JMO

Wreck, I still think that this is the truth and like you, haven't changed my mind.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 02, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?   Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?

She dead!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: December 02, 2008, 10:45:06 PM »

John Q. Kelly sent the letter out last Wednesday. 

He has heard nothing but deadening silence from Aruba.

Dog and Pony show.

Everything Joran says is consistent with the facts as we know them now.

In selling her and her going off the island is most consistent with what he said.

JQK said people have to realize this is the first time he directly implicated himself.  It was him, his father and the Kalpoes.

The tape he gave to them was from January of this year.  Why haven't they asked him for the tape.

Greta said this is the story.  Either MOS went on vacation, he is incompetent or he is corrupt.

Greta said to turn over the tape to the Aruba police they would be insane.  She said we have the information and we are willing to turn it over to the aruban prosecutor and he doesn't want to see it.  He doesn't want to investigate it.

JQK said if he was MOS he would say Greta how did this evolve.

Greta said this is more than just a shame.  She said what is Holland's problem.

About time the American public is hearing what we've been screaming about for years. Prosecutors who don't give a damn, don't want to solve the case, basically corrupt and, yes, where the hell is Holland? These are their hand-picked people conducting this sham of an investigation.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 02, 2008, 10:45:24 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 02, 2008, 10:47:58 PM »

She dead!

I think she is still alive.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

Goodnight Janet.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: December 02, 2008, 10:55:02 PM »

She dead!

http://www.answers.com/topic/imelda-marcos

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: December 02, 2008, 10:56:51 PM »

Silverfox is in the Philippines...wish he still was posting...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 02, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »

Wrong on my part. Thought she died recently and left her shoes to her cat.

She dead!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 02, 2008, 11:01:51 PM »

She dead!

Let me try this again:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: December 02, 2008, 11:23:40 PM »

I'm so bumfuzzled by this latest Joran episode. I tried last night to find the car tapes transcript. We had a thread, but when I clicked the thread was empty. Anybody have it saved? TIA!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: December 02, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »

I was looking for the police car transcripts. On page 10 of this forum is the listing for them, started by Klaas. But when I click on it, nothing's there. Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=254.0

Can someone tell me if they have the same trouble, please? TIA!

Police Car Transcript

D = Deepak Kalpoe
J = Joran Van Der Sloot
S= Satish Kalpoe

D says to J: How do you feel Joran?
J says to D (in an upset tone): You had them arrest my father, my friend
D says to J (very calmly): That’s what I’m telling you, how do you feel?
J says to D: You know very well my father’s not involved
J says to D: I read your declaration, my friend.
D says to J: That’s bullshit.
J says to D: You lied, shit.
J says to D (very calmly): You know what happened to the girl, if you don’t know, then nothing happened to her.
J says to D: Then f*** you.
J says to D: What did you say that Freddy has to be detained?
D says to J: That Freddy has to say the truth.
J says to D: You know very well that Freddy told the truth.
S says to J: You’ll see, you’ll see.
D says to J: From the beginning, you could have avoided the matter of your dad.
D says to J: You know.
J says to D: What, where, how?
D says to J: That he wouldn’t have been detained.
J says to D: Hoe, hoeooooooo.
J says to D: You declared shit against him.
J says to D: My friend, the only thing my father wanted to do was to help you.
J says to D: My father only wanted to help you. My father even arranged a lawyer for you.
J says to D: And this is how you pay him back.
J says to D (angry): I have to give you both a klap/wanta [punch in the face?]
D says to J: Try numa [?]
D says to J: You can straighten everything out in one shot, you know
J says to D: Why?
J says to D: You can straighten things out too
J says to D: Straighten things out how?
D says to J: You have to tell the truth.
D says to J: Tomorrow I’m getting my last 8 days and then I’m going home.
J says to D: That’s what you think.
D says to J: I’m going home.
J says to D: Wait until I start saying things about you.
J says to D: Then I want to see if you’re going home.
D says to J: I guarantee you.
J says to D: You don’t think the police are interested to know that Satish hit a girl with the car?
S says to D (should be to J): He he, you make me laugh, my friend, simply laugh.
D says to J: You know very well, you’re always trying to come between us.
J says to D: Then you’re going to start talking shit about the choller (drug addict).
J says to D: My friend, it was me that helped you with that shit / the matter of the choller.
D says to J: I said that too.
J says to D: I didn’t read that, I also read the declaration.
S says to J: The thing about the choller was from me.
D or S says to J: That’s what I just said.
D or S says to J: I also said that in my first declaration. I did that for myself.
S says to J: I said that in my interest.
J answers back: That’s what police are telling me now.
J says to S or D: Police told me about you now, if you go against me then that’s when I will go against you.
Brothers laugh: Heheheheheh
S says to J: We didn’t put you in this problem.
S says to J: We simply told the truth.
J says to the brothers: You didn’t do that.
J says to the brothers: Half of what you said isn’t the f***ing truth.
J says to the brothers: That’s going to show in time.
J says to the brothers: Same as they control me, they control you too.
S says to J: About us, about us. They can find proof, but not about you.
S says to J: With lies there is no proof.
J says to the brothers: Everything is shit from Karen, you don’t know shit.
J says to the brothers: f*** you.
D says to J: You think the girl doesn’t have anything on, you’re going to see who, who f***/coy (the last part could not be heard well).
J says to D: We will see.
J says to D: You know when I’m going to laugh; when I give you a wanta [punch?] in the face.
J says to D: And I’ll laugh if they find the girl alive, f*** you.
J says to the brothers: I know very well that you’re scared.
J says to the brothers: If you did something bad to the girl, then we will see.
S says to J: I’m not scared.
S says to J: What do I have to be scared about?
D says to J: I want them to find the girl.
D says to J: You’re going to say shit about me in regards to the girl, that I buried the girl at the Fisherman’s Hut.
J says to D: Who said anything about a burial, I didn’t say anything about a burial.
D says to J: You declared that.
D says to J: Stop with the bullshit.
J says to D: I didn’t say anything about a burial.
J says to D: The only thing I can think of is that you know people, who are people of Automotive Enterprises.
S says to J (apparently in a sarcastic tone): Hahahaha, after I’ll get a flat tire he.
S says to J: Hahahaha, after went to get you and after I went back to the beach for the girl.
J says to S: Who said that.
S says to J: That’s what you said.
J says to S: My friend, I didn’t say that.
J says to S: My friend, I never said that you went back (apparently referring to the beach).
J says to the brothers: That’s your problem.
J says to the brothers: If they find the girl, then they will see the shit.
D says to J: 8 more days and I’m going home, I guarantee you this 1000 per cent.
J says to D: We will see.
D says to J: You don’t give a shit about your family members.
J says to D: The only thing I can think about is my family, I am doing what my family told me to do.
J says to the brothers: He, +++++.
D says to J: You’re like your father, incredible.
J says to D: What about my father, it’s your fault he was detained. I didn’t declare anything against my father, it was you who spoke against my father.
S says to J: I didn’t declare anything.
J says to the brothers: Of course you did.
S says to J: What did I say / against your father?
J says to the brothers: You said that he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no corpse there’s no case, or I don’t know what more sorts of shit.
J says to the brothers: That’s not true, the only thing he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no body there don’t have a case.
D says to J: That’s true.
J says to D: Nothing of that is true.
D says to J: I also said in my declaration that he wasn’t kiermen [?] like that.
J says to D: 20 (what’s is 20? Should be the word ‘esey’) I didn’t read that in your declaration.
J says to the brothers: That’s what they’re using against my father.
D says to J: We have suffered a lot because of you.
J says to the brothers: That’s the price that you’ve let my father pay. That you’re suffering so: f*** you. If you let me suffer, I say OK. I don’t have cunes [?] I can sit calmly 160 days here, for me it doesn’t make a difference. I’m ok here.
Brothers say to J: Me too, me too.
J says to S: And you Satish, they told me that you son of a bitch…see spirits in your cell.
J says to S: They told me that you see the girl in your cell and you get very scared.
S says to J: I saw a spirits? Two other guys saw spirits.
S says to J: You also believe people who are in this prison.
S says to J: What you say has nothing to do with spirits and is cheap shit.
J says to S: They speak well of me, but not of you.
J says to the brothers: And also the two guards (the two security guards who were detained the first time?_ guaranteed me that they will kill you when you get out of prison.
D says to J: Oh, yeah?
J says to the brothers: Who made the declaration about the guards; it was you and not me. Why? Because I didn’t want to bring anyone into the problem who has nothing to do with this case.
D or S yells to J: The lie was for you.
J says to the brothers: It was you who admitted that.
D or S again yells to J: The lie was for you.
J says to the brothers: You paid (with money) him (referring to a male person) however.
Brothers laugh: Hahahahaha.
J says to the brothers: You called by telephone saying that ‘I’ (the ‘I’ here is referring to one of the Kalpoe brothers) hit the jackpot. You said by telephone: “I hit the f***ing jackpot.” You forgot that the telephone was tapped.
S or D says to J: Shut your face.
J says to the brothers: You forgot that, +++++!
J says to the brothers: And when you got home and said that you fixed everything. You told me “I fixed it’.
J says to D: Good for you. Because of you I’m also in prison.
D says to J: Ayiaaaiaaai.
J says to the brothers: Juffle [?] man, what can you do?
D says to J: What can you do?
J says to the brothers: Make me shut my face, no.
Brothers say to J: f*** you, we’re not talking to you anymore.
D says to J: Talk until you get tired.
S says to D: You have clothes
D says to J: What are you going to do with that. I’m getting out of here in 5 days.
J says to O (apparently D): That’s what you think.
D says to J: Shut your face.
D says to J again: Shut your face, you bitch.
J says to D: What can you do.
J (should be D) says to J: f*** your father.
J says to D: If my father doesn’t get out tomorrow, then you’ll see.
J says to D: My friend, shut your face before I hit it shut.
D says to J: Do it if you can. You’re already in prison.
J says to D: It doesn’t make a difference, they can put me in the f***ing Cachot [?] I don’t have cunes [?]
D says to J: They’re going to give you 15 years if they find the girl.
J says to D: Why? Why?
D says to J: That scholarship of yours. Gooooooodbye, you can forget about it.
J says to D: Yes, because of who, because of you, +++++.
J says to D: You know very well that you did something bad, otherwise you wouldn’t lie.
Brothers say: Aaiaiaiaiaiaiai.
J says to the brothers : I should kill you, +++++.
J says to the brothers: Shut your cancer face.
D says to J: Won’t it be nice if tomorrow you’re standing in front of the RC (judge).
D says to J: How not? Too much proof.
J says to D: Then they can hit me too.
J says to D: You think that to me that makes a difference? One strike will be enough.
S says to J: You think, you think.
J says to S: You think that you can go home to get your gun.
S says to J: That I have a gun?
J says to S: Satish, you go get a gun from home, I shoot you dead [?]
S says to J: Look, police went to my house, they searched the house and they found a gun?
S says to J: What did they find?
D says to J: It’s been hours you’re talking bullshit.
J says to D: How is this shit not true, witnesses saw you.
S says to J: In the end, we’ll see who gets out and who stays.
S says to J: You tell the truth, we will see.
J says to the brothers: I know that I’m getting out.
Brothers say: We will see hahahahaha.

Hope this will help CBB.Brought it forward from an earlier post..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.