April 25, 2024, 10:17:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277753 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 02, 2008, 11:34:49 PM »

Let me see if I comprehend the implications of Kyle's words when compared what the forum was privy to in the past couple of weeks ...

Shaefer sold images that reveal  nothing significant in regards to the Natalee Holloway case for "big bucks" and ... Kyle attempted to sell these images which revealed nothing significant to the Natalee Holloway case to major networks.

It does not make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

<snipped>

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555865#msg555865

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

Tim Miller:  It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Very interesting to say the least!!Again i ask myself?Why would any TV network want to buy those photos,and or footage "IF" it didn't pertain to the Natalee Holloway case???Doesn't make any sense to me either..........

First of all.......can anyone believe that the crew members of the Persistence
let that fish trap, with what looked like a scull in it, sit there for a week waiting for the
Aruban divers to show up?  I wouldn't have. And I would have probably taken
a sample of what was there.
If Silvetti sold his footage.......he probably had some proof.
Kyle didn't have any proof and therefore did not make his sale. He just had pictures
of a fish trap with what looked like somebody's remains.
[/quote]

Still very confusing?? "IF" Schaefer sold those images for "BIG BUCKS" to a TV station there has got to be PROOF of whom,as well as what evidence corroborates the contents of the trap.A major TV station i would hope wouldn't be so reckless regarding something of this nature..Just thoughts..You've got to have proof,as well as corroboration..
[/quote]

Kyle said: "Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: December 02, 2008, 11:36:23 PM »

THANK YOU, Keep The Faith!!! 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 02, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »

yapperz1
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #840 on: Today at 06:49:58 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. IMO the pics made from the ROV of the trap & its contents were not sold to anyone. I honestly think if they had been sold something would have surfaced by now. I also do not believe what was found in that trap was Natalee or had anything to do with her case. Not saying it wasn't remains but I don't believe they were Natalee's. I also believe Kyle told all he could without jeopardizing the investigation. None of us were actually there & do not know all the info they discovered while on Aruba or in its waters. JMOO
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.840

FACT

Kyle said: "Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.  Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 02, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »

Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: December 02, 2008, 11:39:59 PM »

CBB - the entire Police Transcript thread is in the Important Case Doc area.  I don't know why that one thread was "blank".  I've actually removed the blank thread now.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 02, 2008, 11:41:58 PM »

Kyle said: " DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal"

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 02, 2008, 11:42:02 PM »

Hello Kermit.I will say it again.Hope you had a wonderful time floatin around in the Macy's day parade... .Do we know where Schaeffer and Silvetti are currently at,as well as what their doing??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: December 02, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »

Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”

I am so confused. She was in the ocean, she was in a pond, she was in a cemetery, and now she has been sold into slavery.  How would anyone know what is the truth at this point?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 02, 2008, 11:43:35 PM »

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 02, 2008, 11:44:07 PM »

Kyle said: " DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal"

What/who is Endemol? 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: December 02, 2008, 11:45:05 PM »

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”

Kermit, did the crew of Persistence NOT retrieve anything from that cage before the aruban divers came in?  If not WHY?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #891 on: December 02, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

CBB - the entire Police Transcript thread is in the Important Case Doc area.  I don't know why that one thread was "blank".  I've actually removed the blank thread now.

Thx, Klaas!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 02, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »

You see -- I thought OE was being forthright and well intentioned during that time (January) -- what happened to him by February???

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 02, 2008, 11:57:01 PM »

You see -- I thought OE was being forthright and well intentioned during that time (January) -- what happened to him by February???

Kermit?Didn't OE take a leave off of the boat after that comment on the 7th??Correct me if i'm wrong.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 02, 2008, 11:58:49 PM »

IMO Greed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 02, 2008, 11:59:45 PM »

Greed.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: December 03, 2008, 12:00:21 AM »

I am so confused. She was in the ocean, she was in a pond, she was in a cemetery, and now she has been sold into slavery.  How would anyone know what is the truth at this point?

Kyle said: "The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

Caps: emailed Dave her body was in the cemetery
        Dave told Caps, we have searched the cemetery
        Caps said she is in MOKO
        Caps said she is in Montajan
        Caps said she is in the cemetery
        Caps said she is cut up and spread around the island

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

Kermit says: "A picture is worth a thousand words!"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: December 03, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »

Greed.

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

THEN

Kyle tried to "strike a deal" with producers.

The opening song for The Apprentice: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: December 03, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »

Kermit?Didn't OE take a leave off of the boat after that comment on the 7th??Correct me if i'm wrong.

January 9 through January 12 Kyle is off the ship staying at the Holiday Inn and he sees a Dutch Coast Guard vessel near the trap site.

If memory serves me this is the boat that John Silvetti mentions to Caps at their meeting. Asking why he thinks The Panter is out there.

I think the monkeys have pictures of that boat if I am not mistaken.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: December 03, 2008, 12:05:02 AM »

Greed.

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

THEN

Kyle tried to "strike a deal" with producers.

The opening song for The Apprentice: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

Where/to whom did Kyle make these statements? To you personally? Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.