April 18, 2024, 11:39:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277534 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 03, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”
You see -- I thought OE was being forthright and well intentioned during that time (January) -- what happened to him by February???

Kermit?Didn't OE take a leave off of the boat after that comment on the 7th??Correct me if i'm wrong.

January 9 through January 12 Kyle is off the ship staying at the Holiday Inn and he sees a Dutch Coast Guard vessel near the trap site.

If memory serves me this is the boat that John Silvetti mentions to Caps at their meeting. Asking why he thinks The Panter is out there.

I think the monkeys have pictures of that boat if I am not mistaken.

Was the persistence not in the water from Jan 9th/Jan 12th??If still in the water who was on board???May have already been answered??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: December 03, 2008, 12:08:21 AM »

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”
You see -- I thought OE was being forthright and well intentioned during that time (January) -- what happened to him by February???

Greed.

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

THEN

Kyle tried to "strike a deal" with producers.

The opening song for The Apprentice: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

He is young, weak minded and heartless, and unfortunately for him, his actions have been preserved for all to see via the Google machine. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: December 03, 2008, 12:09:00 AM »

Kermit, did the crew of Persistence NOT retrieve anything from that cage before the aruban divers came in?  If not WHY?

Kyle said: "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat."
Kyle said: "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th"

Kyle said: " John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis"
Kyle said: "John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word"
Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"
Kyle said: "John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again."

June 10, 2008 = Kyle states: “He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 03, 2008, 12:12:23 AM »

Hello Kermit.I will say it again.Hope you had a wonderful time floatin around in the Macy's day parade... .Do we know where Schaeffer and Silvetti are currently at,as well as what their doing??

Kyle said: "Schafer is sue crazy."

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL – LOUIS E. SCHAEFER.  for violation of the federal securities laws.
The lawsuit states that the Defendants in the case, Louis Schaefer being the CEO of the Offshore company provided false and misleading registration statements where he sold or disposed of millions of shares of the Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of 25.87 million.

Louis Schaefer resigned from the company Nov. 15, 2007
Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the.

Case 6:08-cv-00400 Lawsuit: Violation of §11 of the 1933 Act
Against Defendants Superior Offshore, Schaefer, Mermis,
Burks, Koch and the Underwriter Defendants
* Sold through Schaefer Holdings LLP.
THE MATERIALLY FALSE AND MISLEADING
REGISTRATION STATEMENTS AND PROSPECTUS
APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED
APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

July 4th weekend Kyle went to John Silvetti's home.
Then Kyle was off to Norway on the Ormage Project.
Then the "Dutch Agent" sent him to Egypt.

If you do some research you find a lot on John Silvetti's businessess and merge with the Dutch.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: December 03, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »

Kermit, did the crew of Persistence NOT retrieve anything from that cage before the aruban divers came in?  If not WHY?

Kyle said: "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat."
Kyle said: "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th"

Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"
Kyle said: "John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again."

June 10, 2008 = Kyle states: “He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that."

Wow! Again - did Kyle tell this to you personally??

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: December 03, 2008, 12:13:54 AM »

all part of the investigation.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 03, 2008, 12:14:37 AM »

Keepingthe Faith,

I did see your post about my being in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. It made me laugh.
Thank you.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: December 03, 2008, 12:21:21 AM »

I think it was around Memorial day that I last remember seeing a post from Private Eye. He was jubilant that they had a new "miracle baby" in their family. The family seemed to be at peace. I have not heard from since -- has anyone?

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:48 AM »

Could someone help to dress me for Christmas. I would so appreciated any help. Thanks.

Interesting posts Kermit. You were awesome in the parade!

Cajun Miracle
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 03, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »

I never knew that PI was Beth brother.  I thought he was  a
neighbor of the Reynolds while he was growing up.
Is he really Beth's brother?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 03, 2008, 12:28:36 AM »

A very "close" neighbor! 

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: December 03, 2008, 12:29:09 AM »

Magnolia, That's what I read here in a post.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:07 AM »

A very "close" neighbor! 

Wreck, Anything new in your conclusions?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:10 AM »

all part of the investigation.

Wow, is this what Kermit wanted to reveal but wanted to get DC clearance?  Are these comments e-mails from Kyle to Kermit?

Man.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:33 AM »

Hello Kermit.I will say it again.Hope you had a wonderful time floatin around in the Macy's day parade... .Do we know where Schaeffer and Silvetti are currently at,as well as what their doing??

Kyle said: "Schafer is sue crazy."

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL – LOUIS E. SCHAEFER.  for violation of the federal securities laws.
The lawsuit states that the Defendants in the case, Louis Schaefer being the CEO of the Offshore company provided false and misleading registration statements where he sold or disposed of millions of shares of the Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of 25.87 million.

Louis Schaefer resigned from the company Nov. 15, 2007
Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the.

Case 6:08-cv-00400 Lawsuit: Violation of §11 of the 1933 Act
Against Defendants Superior Offshore, Schaefer, Mermis,
Burks, Koch and the Underwriter Defendants
* Sold through Schaefer Holdings LLP.
THE MATERIALLY FALSE AND MISLEADING
REGISTRATION STATEMENTS AND PROSPECTUS
APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED
APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

July 4th weekend Kyle went to John Silvetti's home.
Then Kyle was off to Norway on the Ormage Project.
Then the "Dutch Agent" sent him to Egypt.

If you do some research you find a lot on John Silvetti's businessess and merge with the Dutch.

I can vouch for all of this, I started checking financials on both companys
back in November of 2007.  There were many articles in local papers and
Edgar Online.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:43 AM »

I think that was a rumor and that many just thought he was Beth's brother.  I believe he was a neighbor of her mother just as he said he was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: December 03, 2008, 12:36:02 AM »

A very "close" neighbor! 

Wreck, Anything new in your conclusions?
No, but I am a "Kermit" adherent.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: December 03, 2008, 12:38:29 AM »

Beth has at least two brothers.  Paul Reynolds is married to Carla from Aruba and another brother is Steve.  I thought he was PI.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 03, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?   Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?

He offered Imelda Marcos a few pair of shoes.

Lol...one a size ten and the other a size 14.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: December 03, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »

Kermit - we still haven't figured out who the Monkey's Uncle is.  Can you give us a few hints?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.