April 26, 2024, 12:02:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277775 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 03, 2008, 12:43:04 AM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?   Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?

He offered Imelda Marcos a few pair of shoes.

Lol...one a size ten and the other a size 14.   

Now THAT'S funny!!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 03, 2008, 12:43:29 AM »

Does the US still have jurisdiction in the Phillipines?  How would Urine be able to get into Manilla without a Visa?   Is he a tourist?  Did our friend Ms. Akers, now in Cambodia, help him again?

He offered Imelda Marcos a few pair of shoes.

She dead!

Lol...!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 03, 2008, 12:49:02 AM »

Hello Kermit.I will say it again.Hope you had a wonderful time floatin around in the Macy's day parade... .Do we know where Schaeffer and Silvetti are currently at,as well as what their doing??

Kyle said: "Schafer is sue crazy."

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL – LOUIS E. SCHAEFER.  for violation of the federal securities laws.
The lawsuit states that the Defendants in the case, Louis Schaefer being the CEO of the Offshore company provided false and misleading registration statements where he sold or disposed of millions of shares of the Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of 25.87 million.

Louis Schaefer resigned from the company Nov. 15, 2007
Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the.

Case 6:08-cv-00400 Lawsuit: Violation of §11 of the 1933 Act
Against Defendants Superior Offshore, Schaefer, Mermis,
Burks, Koch and the Underwriter Defendants
* Sold through Schaefer Holdings LLP.
THE MATERIALLY FALSE AND MISLEADING
REGISTRATION STATEMENTS AND PROSPECTUS
APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED
APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

July 4th weekend Kyle went to John Silvetti's home.
Then Kyle was off to Norway on the Ormage Project.
Then the "Dutch Agent" sent him to Egypt.

If you do some research you find a lot on John Silvetti's businessess and merge with the Dutch.

I can vouch for all of this, I started checking financials on both companys
back in November of 2007.  There were many articles in local papers and
Edgar Online.

My biggest concerns at the time of the search were that only the Arubans could make a retrieval, along with  Kyle's comments that there was good cooperation with the Arubans.   I chalked that up to unfamiliarity with the totality of the case.

I've read some financial stuff the last few months, but not prior to Persistence search. 

If nothing else about the Persistence search makes the hair on your arms stand up, this financial info and the SEC investigation should.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 03, 2008, 12:50:40 AM »

Hi Caps, I see you in the rafters.  I hope you're OK.  Can you help us out with Urine's human trafficking story?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #924 on: December 03, 2008, 12:55:22 AM »

Could someone help to dress me for Christmas. I would so appreciated any help. Thanks.

Interesting posts Kermit. You were awesome in the parade!

Cajun Miracle

Cajun, this has been made for you a long time. Didn't you ask for a cute frog? Would you like something different?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/ccjn.gif
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 03, 2008, 01:01:44 AM »

Could someone help to dress me for Christmas. I would so appreciated any help. Thanks.

Interesting posts Kermit. You were awesome in the parade!

Cajun Miracle

Cajun, this has been made for you a long time. Didn't you ask for a cute frog? Would you like something different?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/ccjn.gif

Thanks CBB. I didn't know and yes this would be great, if Kermit will not be offended. I'm not good at a transfer so would someone be able to do it for me? Thanks again CBB.
Cajun Miracle
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 03, 2008, 01:03:25 AM »

Speaking of Imelda's shoes brings a question to mind about Urine's shoes.  The pond witness saw him walking without one shoe.  Did he specify if Urine was missing a right shoe or a left shoe?  Supposedly there was a bloody shoe in Urine's closet that Paulass could have disposed of several days later.  Can we determine if it's a right shoe or a left shoe in the cage?  This could possibly clear up all of these shoes, especially since there are reports that one of Urine's shoes was also found in Monserat pond.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #927 on: December 03, 2008, 01:04:34 AM »

I'll get Klaas to put it in for you, Cajun. Merry Christmas! 

Sorry for the O/T!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 03, 2008, 01:12:54 AM »

Hello Kermit.I will say it again.Hope you had a wonderful time floatin around in the Macy's day parade... .Do we know where Schaeffer and Silvetti are currently at,as well as what their doing??

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL – LOUIS E. SCHAEFER.  for violation of the federal securities laws.
The lawsuit states that the Defendants in the case, Louis Schaefer being the CEO of the Offshore company provided false and misleading registration statements where he sold or disposed of millions of shares of the Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of 25.87 million.

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the.

If you do some research you find a lot on John Silvetti's businessess and merge with the Dutch.

Follow the Money!!Does anyone have lead's as to where and how Silvetti has come to work so closely with the Dutch and Arubans???

Edgar Online.

My biggest concerns at the time of the search were that only the Arubans could make a retrieval, along with  Kyle's comments that there was good cooperation with the Arubans.   I chalked that up to unfamiliarity with the totality of the case.

I've read some financial stuff the last few months, but not prior to Persistence search. 

If nothing else about the Persistence search makes the hair on your arms stand up, this financial info and the SEC investigation should.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 03, 2008, 01:14:07 AM »

Follow the Money!!Does anyone have lead's as to where and how Silvetti has come to work so closely with the Dutch and Arubans???

Edgar Online.

Sorry..Messed that last post up...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 03, 2008, 01:14:52 AM »

Thanks CBB and Klaas. Now what's next with this case? Do we wait for eternity for Mos or Holland to take some action? Has Caps made any new comments? Sheesh! I want to know more.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 01:19:56 AM »

Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”

I am so confused. She was in the ocean, she was in a pond, she was in a cemetery, and now she has been sold into slavery.  How would anyone know what is the truth at this point?

Kyle said: "The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

Caps: emailed Dave her body was in the cemetery
        Dave told Caps, we have searched the cemetery
        Caps said she is in MOKO
        Caps said she is in Montajan        Caps said she is in the cemetery
        Caps said she is cut up and spread around the island

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

Kermit says: "A picture is worth a thousand words!"

Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

on the issue of chop up and spread all over, that part of the result of several research.

here is what has happend.

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

Other thing, I know the next move of the water Search team......

The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near.

CAPS
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 03, 2008, 01:25:25 AM »

Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”

I am so confused. She was in the ocean, she was in a pond, she was in a cemetery, and now she has been sold into slavery.  How would anyone know what is the truth at this point?

Kyle said: "The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

Caps said she is in MOKO

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

on the issue of chop up and spread all over, that part of the result of several research.

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.

11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near.

CAPS

Thanks Caps for the comments. Always glad to read your info. Stay safe.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 03, 2008, 01:27:00 AM »

Caps said she is in MOKO

CAPS

In this Chess game as we may call it!Who is moving the chess pieces??When and where did the checkmate take place??Where was the error made from the person with the fake-diploma??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 03, 2008, 01:39:16 AM »

When will the other 2 witnesses come forth??Caps??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 03, 2008, 01:55:34 AM »

"The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near."

CAPS

So......Who is the one with the fake diploma??????Unleash the Monkey's...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 03, 2008, 02:09:19 AM »

Seems to me it was Hendrik Croes who had the fake diploma, but I could be wrong. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 03, 2008, 02:40:58 AM »

The following is a compilation of quotes derived from emails communication between Kermit and Kyle.

Janet

________

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2008, 06:46:34 PM
»

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you. The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting. It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part.

We all want the truth out in it's entirety. The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready. It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me. Your answers will come from her.

As for me, I stand by Natalee. I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO. This is my last post at SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554523;topicseen#msg554523

++++++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 07:06:45 PM
»

From Kyle: march 18, 2008:  If you want, you can get Red from SM off my back. I really don't like that guy. He thinks he knows what's going on but doesn't have a clue. I first saw the pics on the SM home page and fired off an email to Red believing that he would be understanding and help provide answers. I quickly found out what happened on my own and dealt with it. I could not believe his response.

~Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 07:06:45 PM
»

From Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

Kermit
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kermit
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #888 on: Today at 02:43:35 AM »

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564718#msg564718

Kermit
« Reply #902 on: Today at 03:09:00 AM »

Kyle said: "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat."

Kyle said: "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th"

Kyle said: " John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis"

Kyle said: "John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word"

Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"

Kyle said: "John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again."

June 10, 2008 = Kyle states: “He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564763#msg564763

Kermit
« Reply #903 on: Today at 03:12:23 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564766;topicseen#msg564766

Kermit
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564753;topicseen#msg564753

Kermit
« Reply #883 on: Today at 02:39:52 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564707#msg564707

Kermit
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

Kermit
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

Kermit
« Reply #888 on: Today at 02:43:35 AM »

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564718#msg564718

Kermit
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Kermit
« Reply #882 on: Today at 02:36:28 AM »

Kyle said: "Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564701;topicseen#msg564701

Kermit
« Reply #802 on: December 02, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

Kyle said: “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564125;topicseen#msg564125

Kermit
« Reply #642 on: November 25, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »

May 8, 2008 = from Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

May 19, 2008 = from Kyle:
"I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

JUNE 10, 2008 = from Kyle:
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557914;topicseen#msg557914

Kermit
« Reply #635 on: November 25, 2008, 10:06:58 PM »

from Kyle: "It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557906;topicseen#msg557906

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 03, 2008, 02:43:26 AM »

Good Night A1

I could not sleep and ... rather than tossing and turning ...

Janet
11:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 03, 2008, 03:19:17 AM »

Good Night A1

I could not sleep and ... rather than tossing and turning ...

Tamikosmom....u r good..ty for the Kyle and Kermie compilation!

Very NICE

TY

FOM

Nite Monkeys

: )

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.