April 25, 2024, 05:56:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277740 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: December 03, 2008, 09:56:33 AM »

Kermit - we still haven't figured out who the Monkey's Uncle is.  Can you give us a few hints?

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe .....

...catch Anita by the toe...

(I still think Anita is related to the Queen, imho)

LOL...Did you read my post about Joran being the son of the Queen?

Darn...I will have to find those posts...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 03, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »

Hmmmmm.

??

Penny for your thoughts!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: December 03, 2008, 10:02:41 AM »

OT, but interesting photos....

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Dutch-cities-may-close-marijuana-cafes/ss/events/wl/112108marijuanacafes;_ylt=AouO2ifwRe5tvPk9o_M38c2aK8MA#photoViewer=/081121/481/99ce09cf4fc14014bd5dfe5b157164ca

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: December 03, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

Last week at a fancy dinner party there was a doctor sitting
across the table from me.  It was shortly after Caps had said
that Natalee was cut into little pieces.  So I asked the doctor
if you cut up a body would there be a huge amount of blood?
All conversation stopped and jaws dropped around the table.
After explaining why I wanted to know.....the answer was
that if the body was dismembered immediately...there would
be a tremendous amount of blood.  But if you waited a couple
of hours to dismember the body, the amount of blood would
be very small.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: December 03, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »

I believe they are using the side scan sonar too!  This is excellent news!

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: December 03, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »

Kermit - we still haven't figured out who the Monkey's Uncle is.  Can you give us a few hints?

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe .....

...catch Anita by the toe...

(I still think Anita is related to the Queen, imho)

LOL...Did you read my post about Joran being the son of the Queen?

Darn...I will have to find those posts...

I do not remember that post.

What I do remember is pictures of the Queen in an elegant outfit, and thinking "Wow she looks like Anita's cousin."

I may have even posted a side by side at one point.

Also, a poster at this board with a separate web site noted on more than one occasion that in the beginning, his site had lots of hits from the Hague.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 03, 2008, 10:16:12 AM »

DON'T MISS Friday NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

Edited to change Thursday to Friday.   
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:00:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: December 03, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »

What does anyone know about Anita's family?  Who are the Gottenbos related to?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: December 03, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »

Thanks 2NJS...will try and find which paper that was in.

For WhiskeyGirl and Ibe

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/07/open-letter-to-beth-from-carlos-tromp.html

54 comments:
Anonymous said...
The only reason for the corruption and coverup of Natalee's rape and murder committed by Joran is revealing that Joran is the true illegimate son of Queen Beatrix. How the kingdom would have Joran be ended up the Sloot family is still a mystery, Carlos might have the answer. Queen Beatrix and Nelson Oduber are Nazi. The former KGB agent revealed Queen Beatrix and Joran DNA are a match.

July 31, 2008 3:08 PM
Anonymous said...
The UN charter inspector requests Rik Smid and Paulus van der
Sloot to Fedex their original diplomas of Dutch law degree to Hague for authenciation. Rik Smid and Paulus van der Sloot just applied for membership in the tribural of war criminal trial of the ex-Serbian dictator Kad. That might exspose and vindicate the long rumors that either Rik Smid or Paulus van der Sloot don't have a law degree to be appointed as Aruban Dutch judges by Queen Beatrix. This is a serious, earth-shaking matter indeed. It might cause the collapse of the whole Kingdom of Netherlands, and the torture and stoning death of Joran by the mobs storming in Aruba. The Aruban people thought they had enough of Joran.

More at link...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: December 03, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

DON'T MISS THURSDAY NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

Thanks, Klaas....at least we won't have to look at him.   

I can do the thread change.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: December 03, 2008, 10:28:26 AM »

Thanks again 2NJS...Found the original post and link...It was Bondia...Maybe Julia took it...LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: December 03, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »

Mum, it was Bon Dia........

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=858&Itemid=1

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: December 03, 2008, 10:31:18 AM »

Great minds....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 03, 2008, 10:37:09 AM »

For WhiskeyGirl and Ibe

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/07/open-letter-to-beth-from-carlos-tromp.html

54 comments:
Anonymous said...
The only reason for the corruption and coverup of Natalee's rape and murder committed by Joran is revealing that Joran is the true illegimate son of Queen Beatrix. How the kingdom would have Joran be ended up the Sloot family is still a mystery, Carlos might have the answer. Queen Beatrix and Nelson Oduber are Nazi. The former KGB agent revealed Queen Beatrix and Joran DNA are a match.

Anonymous said...
Sloot to Fedex their original diplomas of Dutch law degree to Hague for authenciation. Rik Smid and Paulus van der Sloot just applied for membership in the tribural of war criminal trial of the ex-Serbian dictator Kad. That might exspose and vindicate the long rumors that either Rik Smid or Paulus van der Sloot don't have a law degree to be appointed as Aruban Dutch judges by Queen Beatrix. This is a serious, earth-shaking matter indeed. It might cause the collapse of the whole Kingdom of Netherlands, and the torture and stoning death of Joran by the mobs storming in Aruba. The Aruban people thought they had enough of Joran.

More at link...

Anonymous said...
Joran went drunk in Thailand and told his drinking buddies he was once a Dutch prince. Joran starts to believe he is son of Queen Beatrix. He covered his ear birthmark with lipstick. His birthmark appears like a pink crossbun mole. Anyway Thailand and Aruba are on the same latitude zone of the earth planet. Joran feels he is the king of Thailand. He legally had sex with a 14 year old prostitute already. He feels good there, and will announce more of his new confessions.

July 22, 2008 12:00 PM 

Anonymous said...
There are no term limits in Aruba. Oduber are into the mode of manipulating the votes in the November election. He wants to have the life term presidency. MEP is the Queen's party. The Aruban Americans in South Florida want Oduber ousted.

July 23, 2008 11:48 PM

Anonymous said...
The Dutch Consulate staff in Thailand warned Joran not to get any DWI in Thailand. He is being watched closely by agents during this wartime of Iraq and Aghanistan crisis caused partly by his lies. The Dutch troops are badly tarnished by Joran's lies and are not well received by the NATO forces. If Joran got DWI and killed a Thai girl, he can be beheaded by the local Thai tribal leaders. Thailand does not oppose death penalty for foreigners.

July 24, 2008 12:20 AM

Anonymous said...
The Belgium Beer Company, owned by the Dutch Oil Company, bought the American Beer Company. The money will be injected into presidential contender war chest fund. That's the Aruba and Dutch way of influencing the outcome of American election politics. The beer company sale money is amounted to more than a hundred billion dollars. We can see our country is in a very corrupt state working in favor of Aruba and Dutch.

July 31, 2008 7:43 AM 

Anonymous said...
Queen beatrix is no chicken. She has the money power to crush and level the Dutch Parliament. All the royal national guards at the Parliament and Palace security details are on the Queen's payroll as the tradition carries. The Dutch oil company owned by the Queen soared a landslide profit of over 20 billion dollars this year alone, the biggest ever for a global oil company. The Dutch oil company own a lot of brands of gasoline stations in US and Canada. With the kind of money that the Queen has, she can strike back. The Queen also plan to monopoly the global beer brewery market, the plan is to control the American and Canadian beer consumers. The Queen needs the power of international voters to quell down the rebellions in Holland

July 31, 2008 9:37 AM 

Anonymous said...
Joran thought he was the lies prodigy, the confessions wiz. He got away with the murder of Natalee Holloway. Thailand granted him green card after he surrendered his Aruban passport to the Thailand immigration office. Joran cussed Aruba and swore that he would never set foot on Aruba again. Aruba is a condemned island. He supports the boycott of Aruba. Joran said Aruba killed Natalee and covered it up. It had nothing to do with him. He hated his father Paulus, and glad to see him go to hell.

August 13, 2008 4:29 AM 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: December 03, 2008, 10:37:34 AM »

Where did she go?  Maybe she'll be back when we get into a new cage....if we ever get there.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: December 03, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »

For WhiskeyGirl and Ibe

54 comments:
Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

More at link...

Anonymous said...
Joran went drunk in Thailand and told his drinking buddies he was once a Dutch prince. Joran starts to believe he is son of Queen Beatrix. He covered his ear birthmark with lipstick. His birthmark appears like a pink crossbun mole. Anyway Thailand and Aruba are on the same latitude zone of the earth planet. Joran feels he is the king of Thailand. He legally had sex with a 14 year old prostitute already. He feels good there, and will announce more of his new confessions.

July 22, 2008 12:00 PM 

Anonymous said...
There are no term limits in Aruba. Oduber are into the mode of manipulating the votes in the November election. He wants to have the life term presidency. MEP is the Queen's party. The Aruban Americans in South Florida want Oduber ousted.

July 23, 2008 11:48 PM

Anonymous said...
The Dutch Consulate staff in Thailand warned Joran not to get any DWI in Thailand. He is being watched closely by agents during this wartime of Iraq and Aghanistan crisis caused partly by his lies. The Dutch troops are badly tarnished by Joran's lies and are not well received by the NATO forces. If Joran got DWI and killed a Thai girl, he can be beheaded by the local Thai tribal leaders. Thailand does not oppose death penalty for foreigners.

July 24, 2008 12:20 AM

Anonymous said...
The Belgium Beer Company, owned by the Dutch Oil Company, bought the American Beer Company. The money will be injected into presidential contender war chest fund. That's the Aruba and Dutch way of influencing the outcome of American election politics. The beer company sale money is amounted to more than a hundred billion dollars. We can see our country is in a very corrupt state working in favor of Aruba and Dutch.

July 31, 2008 7:43 AM 

Anonymous said...
Queen beatrix is no chicken. She has the money power to crush and level the Dutch Parliament. All the royal national guards at the Parliament and Palace security details are on the Queen's payroll as the tradition carries. The Dutch oil company owned by the Queen soared a landslide profit of over 20 billion dollars this year alone, the biggest ever for a global oil company. The Dutch oil company own a lot of brands of gasoline stations in US and Canada. With the kind of money that the Queen has, she can strike back. The Queen also plan to monopoly the global beer brewery market, the plan is to control the American and Canadian beer consumers. The Queen needs the power of international voters to quell down the rebellions in Holland

July 31, 2008 9:37 AM 

Anonymous said...
Joran thought he was the lies prodigy, the confessions wiz. He got away with the murder of Natalee Holloway. Thailand granted him green card after he surrendered his Aruban passport to the Thailand immigration office. Joran cussed Aruba and swore that he would never set foot on Aruba again. Aruba is a condemned island. He supports the boycott of Aruba. Joran said Aruba killed Natalee and covered it up. It had nothing to do with him. He hated his father Paulus, and glad to see him go to hell.

August 13, 2008 4:29 AM 

Can anyone post a comment as Anonymous on that site? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:35 AM »

WhiskeyGirl...Interesting that Anonymous knew about new confessions...

I have wondered if it was Carlos Tromp...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: December 03, 2008, 10:43:30 AM »

Anita's last name of Hugen is more German than Dutch.  None of them are related to royalty of any sort!  Certainly not Joran!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: December 03, 2008, 10:43:47 AM »

DON'T MISS FRIDAY NIGHTS DANA PRETZER SHOW with GUEST JOE TACOPINA    

Edited to change Thursday to Friday.

That's interesting. Just my opinion, but if Tacky is willing to speak with Dana, then Tacky ain't happy at the way things are going. Between him calling Joran sociopathic, and Paulus a simpleton, and him doing Dana, I think the glue holding his hair in place is melting. Worry will do that to you.

Something's clicked in his head, IMO.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:03:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 03, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »

Maybe Tacopina didn't get paid recently.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.