April 27, 2024, 09:55:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277822 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »

Is Dana on now?  What do I click on the get the show on the scaredmonkeysradio page?

Thanks, anyone who can help!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »

should have said "to get the show"  sorry!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2008, 08:16:56 PM »

Is Dana on now?  What do I click on the get the show on the scaredmonkeysradio page?

Dana's on at 9PM ET....just click on Radio on the right top of the page, and it should bring you to it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

Dana's on at 9PM ET....just click on Radio on the right top of the page, and it should bring you to it.

Thanks 2NJ.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2008, 08:24:41 PM »

I see the announcement but not the buttons to click on to listen, as yet.  They should be there before he starts. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »

Dana will be on in 30 minutes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2008, 08:31:26 PM »

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

I'll post the direct link to the show when it becomes available
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »

Does anyone know how Tim Miller and Louis Schaefer came to work together on the ocean search?  I'm interested in who contacted who.  TIA
I will do a better look after I cook but here is what I just found.

Natalee’s father – encouraged by Hodges’ detailed profile – plans to search those waters for his daughter’s body with the help of Tim Miller’s Texas EquuSearch and Louis Schaefer with Underwater Expedition.

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:D6-DyapU-CoJ:homelandsecurityleader.com/homeland-security/-2-2-2/dave-holloway-says-dr-hodges-work-key-to-finding-natalee/+Tim+Miller+and+Louis+Schaefer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Thanks Blonde! 

Blonde,  didn't OE describe how that happen in the post your brought over this week from BFN? 

Here

Email from Oceanexploration:

Good morning Debbie,

If you can, could you put out this gentle reminder of the order of events surrounding the Persistence search? I think it would help debunk some theories and remind people of the order of events and facts and that we weren't part of some grand conspiracy for some pipeline as whoever claims. Thanks!

The following events are all recorded on camera during multiple interviews in the following order:
1) Dave Holloway talked to Tim Miller to help him search out at sea for Natalee
2) Tim Miller got together with Louis who has resources and contacts to conduct challenging ocean searches
3) Louis got in touch with John S. who does ocean searches and has the equipment and personnel to do so
4) John contracted Kyle to run the sonar work and over a dozen other good team members to make it all possible (that's a lot of conspirators!)

Not the other way around.

If this was a conspiracy search as Kermit claims, then she is calling Dave Holloway a liar and therefore Dave must be the mastermind behind the conspiracy. Her claims mean that Dave must want this mystical pipeline built that no one has actually ever heard anything about. Perhaps Kermit and others would buy into this nonsense.

Let's elaborate on this:

-If any company wanted a pipeline built, they would first get approval to construct such a project, which is public information. None exists to my knowledge. Pipeline construction goes on every day around the world and it is not some covert operation. It's like building a bridge.

-If an Aruban or Venezuelan company got approval to build such mystical pipeline, then the owner of said proposed pipeline would have sent out a request for proposals (RFP) for multiple companies to bid on the construction. None exist to my knowledge.

-Let's say said pipeline contract got awarded to a survey company such as J. Silvetti's Marine Surveys. Silvetti's company would proceed with a pipeline route survey, not a grid search! Pipeline route surveys are designed to provide information to pipeline engineers on how to lay the pipe. This requires survey data to be aligned along a proposed route corridor from the start of the pipeline to the end. Also, this requires information about sediment types and shallow subbottom profiling. No sediment sampling or subbottom profiling equipment was on board the Persistence during the Holloway search.

-Pipelines go from point A to point B. As Kermit claims, said mystical pipeline is(?)/will(?) run from Aruba to Venezuela. If true, then the pipeline route survey would also go from Aruba to Venezuela. More specifically, it would go from where the pipeline came to shore on land, which in this case would be near the refinery. The Persistence never went near Venezuelan waters or near the refinery.

-Unfortunately for Kermit, she doesn't know because she wasn't involved with this search or case in any capacity, but the search for Natalee wasn't conducted anywhere near any energy facility where such a pipeline would come to shore. It was conducted offshore the High-rise hotels - which is certainly NOT a likely spot for a pipeline or approved oil exploration for obvious reasons - Aruba survives on tourism and this is where it's centered. Further, the survey was conducted in a tight polygonal grid pattern, which anyone who has ever conducted ocean searches before knows is designed to find a discrete object within a given area within the time budget you have allowed. In this case, a container possibly containing the remains or evidence of a lost American girl was the object of the search.

- I think the reason people have a hard time accepting all this is simple. It shows that good people (even business people and people with money and energy ties) still go out of their way to help others in times of need. Generally, it is the people who don't have a good bone in their body that have the hardest time understanding this concept of selflessness and giving. It just simply isn't what they would do.

- As for the allegations of a search effort cover up, it's true. Not all that went on during the search effort was posted on the Internet or broadcasted on TV. This is a very good thing. Let's remember this is a murder investigation. How many murder investigations have we heard of in history where you know every move made by the investigators? Does the public get to see the evidence sprawled out on the sidewalk? The answer is simply "No". Doing so hinders and may compromise the investigation. Further, the less the suspects or perpetrators know prior to their arrest, the better. It gives them time to plan, cover their tracks, make up convincing stories, run, etc.

- Emotion with time is savage to human reason. Let's not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true. Keep what is provable and factual in the order which it occurred and view it in it's proper context.

- Don't ignore facts which do not align with a convincing theory. If that which is provable does not fit in with a theory, do not change the facts, rework the theory.

I apologize to those who are able to understand these simple truths. This message wasn't for you. This has been a very difficult case which is made harder by the flow of misinformation and time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Holloway family and all those who have poured out their hearts, effort, and time into this case over the past few years genuinely seeking the truth. May God bless you all and bring a peace that surpasses all understanding. Happy Thanksgiving.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

Thailand's army chief calls for prime minister's resignation

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-thailand27-2008nov27,0,6972302.story

But it's not a coup, oh no, heaven forbid, not a coup!  This could get really, really ugly and fast. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2008, 08:54:30 PM »

Thailand closes second airport in capital after anti-government protesters storm terminal - 12 minutes ago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-as-gen-thailand-political-unrest,0,5231843.story

Don't believe anybody is going much of anywhere if in Thailand right now.  No connections, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

CLICK HERE:  http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 09:01:31 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2008, 09:10:06 PM »

Clint Van Zandt said Joran wouldn't know the truth if a freight train hit him.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »

Dana for Christ's sake, how does Clint or you know Natalee is dead?

We have the last person to be with Natalee saying he sold an American citizen and that should be reason enough for the U.S. to demand action.

Tell us how you know she's dead?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »

Dana for Christ's sake, how does Clint or you know Natalee is dead?

We have the last person to be with Natalee saying he sold an American citizen and that should be reason enough for the U.S. to demand action.

Tell us how you know she's dead?

I'm with you, Frank.  How do they know she is dead?

Dana is really down on Greta...

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »

Not word for word but from memory, anyone correct me if there is an error.  TIA

Clint Van Zandt also said that when Beth was on the Dr. Phil show that he talked to her in the green room before the show.  He told her that Dr. Phil was going to promote the theory that Natalee was sold into sexual slavery.  He said that Beth said that she had to have hope, Clint said he told her that this would be false hope.  He said that the FBI and CIA had looked into it and found no evidence that it had happened.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »

Ugh Dana, while I just listened to you chastise Greta  for a ratings grab, I get to hear commercials on your show.

Can you spell hippocrit?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2008, 09:24:12 PM »

Art Wood on now.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »

Ugh Dana, while I just listened to you chastise Greta  for a ratings grab, I get to hear commercials on your show.

Can you spell hippocrit?

How does Fox support it's news?  How does Dana & Red support SM?  Think about that, Frank. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »

RED will call in at the end of the show and sort of tie in the NH case with the Caylee Anthony case. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.