April 26, 2024, 11:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277812 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 02, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »

I think what Greta has done is put Aruba in a Catch 22 situation.

Joran said that he sold Natalee.  That is an ugly crime, in anybody's
book and it throws a really bad light on the island's image. Most people
have accepted the fact that Natalee is dead and that Joran killed her.
For him to say he sold her, is shocking.

Hans Mos said late last year that he had enough evidence
to charge J2K with "body disposal".  Where is the body, if
he has evidence of disposal?  Is Mos going to have to show
evidence of disposal in order to clear the island of the shame
of sex trafficking?

Joran has made two confessions and implicated his father and
the Kalpoes since he was last released.  Who was in that cage?

Well put Magnolia. The beauty of what Greta has done is put Aruba in a very compromising position and, once again, in the international media spotlight. I applaud her efforts despite what the naydoos say. Rudy and Hans Mos must be crapping their pants, but for different reasons. Rudy is seeing his island go into the toilet while Hans is being portrayed as a corrupt prosecutor.

Thanks to Greta now people have a choice. They can choose as to whether Natalee was murdered by Joran and it was covered up, or she was sold into slavery by Joran and it was covered up.

By now it's a forgone conclusion by the overwhelming number of people in the U.S., Holland, and Aruba  that Joran committed the crime and Aruba covered it up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: December 02, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »

I think what Greta has done is put Aruba in a Catch 22 situation.

Joran said that he sold Natalee.  That is an ugly crime, in anybody's
book and it throws a really bad light on the island's image. Most people
have accepted the fact that Natalee is dead and that Joran killed her.
For him to say he sold her, is shocking.

Hans Mos said late last year that he had enough evidence
to charge J2K with "body disposal".  Where is the body, if
he has evidence of disposal?  Is Mos going to have to show
evidence of disposal in order to clear the island of the shame
of sex trafficking?

Joran has made two confessions and implicated his father and
the Kalpoes since he was last released.  Who was in that cage?

Who was in that cage?

When I saw the hat, I'm thinking now,  gezz is their any ALE missing also?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: December 02, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »

I am not an expert, but looking at the center top of each picture we've seen there is a number 93.6 f, for example, which is probably the depth the ROV took the image....I just checked Blonde's thread 'The Search for Natalee' and especially on page 2, can see dive photos with the same depth stamp.  If so, the cage was not bone dry, and the zip lock bags were in the cage at that depth, imo.

Bag at 300%

To me it also looks like a cap police or military. I see also a star but could be a badge. The trouble with analyzing these they remind me of someones post on the plastic bags where you can see a face and a body. In these just below the cap I also see a face. A sweet face. Not a face that has been in the water for 3 years.
I see optical illusions everywhere though.

Hey San , Thanks for telling Klaas about my post. Looks like she fixed it for me.

Sam

Kyle said: “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #803 on: December 02, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

I am not an expert, but looking at the center top of each picture we've seen there is a number 93.6 f, for example, which is probably the depth the ROV took the image....I just checked Blonde's thread 'The Search for Natalee' and especially on page 2, can see dive photos with the same depth stamp.  If so, the cage was not bone dry, and the zip lock bags were in the cage at that depth, imo.

Bag at 300%

To me it also looks like a cap police or military. I see also a star but could be a badge. The trouble with analyzing these they remind me of someones post on the plastic bags where you can see a face and a body. In these just below the cap I also see a face. A sweet face. Not a face that has been in the water for 3 years.

Hey San , Thanks for telling Klaas about my post. Looks like she fixed it for me.

Sam

Kyle said: “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Thanks Kermit!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 02, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »

Bag at 300%

Sam

Well hello Kermit!!Was wonderin how the Macy's day parade was!LOL.Hope all is well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: December 02, 2008, 02:56:19 PM »

[/quote]

Is Kermit saying that is not a hat at all?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: December 02, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

[/quote]

I believe she was trying to tell us that it's a skirt that discolored due to body decomp.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: December 02, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »

I believe she was trying to tell us that it's a skirt that discolored due to body decomp.
[/quote]

Thank you, Ree.  That is what I thought too. 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 02, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »

I alway try to put Natalee's transcripts here.
If anyone get's them before I do please post them here.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4063.new#new

Thank you Blonde
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: December 02, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »

Bag at 300%

Sam

Let me see if I comprehend the implications of Kyle's words when compared what the forum was privy to in the past couple of weeks ...

Shaefer sold images that reveal  nothing significant in regards to the Natalee Holloway case for "big bucks" and ... Kyle attempted to sell these images which revealed nothing significant to the Natalee Holloway case to major networks.

It does not make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

<snipped>

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555865#msg555865

Kermit
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

Tim Miller:  It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: December 02, 2008, 04:32:56 PM »

Bag at 300%

Sam

Let me see if I comprehend the implications of Kyle's words when compared what the forum was privy to in the past couple of weeks ...

Shaefer sold images that reveal  nothing significant in regards to the Natalee Holloway case for "big bucks" and ... Kyle attempted to sell these images which revealed nothing significant to the Natalee Holloway case to major networks.

It does not make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Kermit

<snipped>

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

WHY?

Kermit

Tim Miller:  It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

Very interesting to say the least!!Again i ask myself?Why would any TV network want to buy those photos,and or footage "IF" it didn't pertain to the Natalee Holloway case???Doesn't make any sense to me either..........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: December 02, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »

There are many methods of coloring fabric.  If you strip away the color you see, like with bleach, there is a color underneath, on the bare fabric.  Sometimes, it is white, sometimes it is gray or something you may not expect.

Could that stuff in the trap belong to the the missing prison guard?  Was he ever found?

I'll throw out a few questions here -

Why would anyone get excited about the contents of a trap until they knew for certain it was Natalee?  DNA?  Drivers license?

Perhaps Aruba is so dangerous, John Silvetti had second thoughts about opening an office?  IIRC, he described the people of Aruba as salt of the earth kind of folks.  Perhaps it's just those in the judiciary and prosecutors office that are a problem?  Maybe the friends and families of those folks as well?  People in position of power?  Those in the big houses?

What if Joran's conversation with his father was about the DeVries show on human trafficking?  Isn't it Joran's word that it was done earlier in the year and his word that it is about Natalee?

Maybe someone is looking to find those poor women that JVDS may have sold? 

I don't remember where, but someone posted an interview with the PVDS/AVDS done earlier this year.  IIRC, they said something like, at some point you have to close the door and worry about your other children.  I think it was in Dutch.  This was after a visit with JVDS.  I always thought of that as a verbal 'cutting the cord' statement.  JVDS was on his own.  Now, he is pissed.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: December 02, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »

Greta posted a poll.

Would you like to see our State Department ask Holland to investigate Aruba / Natalee Holloway?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/02/vote-82/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 02, 2008, 05:10:56 PM »

Greta posted a poll.

Would you like to see our State Department ask Holland to investigate Aruba / Natalee Holloway?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/02/vote-82/

Thanks!

As of this time, 93% say YES 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: December 02, 2008, 05:18:51 PM »

I thought our State Dept already asked for that and I am also pretty sure Senator Richard Shelby did as well. 

To no avail, of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 02, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »

If the Natalee Holloway investgation is never officially closed ... allowed to become a "cold case" ... Aruba is not obligated to open the case files to parties/agencies that have an agenda to expose the Aruban investigation for what it was "corrupt" or ... the suspects for who they are "guilty".

Unless invited ... the American administration cannot "interfere" with on ongoing investigation.

I doubt that Aruba will ever closed the Natalee Holloway case and ... risk exposure to what was obviously a coverup from the getgo to protect their own.

Janet

+++++++

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

ART WOOD: The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for July 14, 2005, CNNHN
Aired July 14, 2005 - 20:00   ET

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: No. It`s at the end of 146 days, that`s first full. And yes, you can bring them back if the case is not complete and, for instance, in this case, God forbid, that they cannot determine what criminal offense has been committed, the case remains open.

And it can remain open for a whole number of years, actually, until the due process, the international rules about due process, up to two years.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 02, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »

It does not make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit

Kermit

<snipped>

WHY?

Kermit

[/quote]

Very interesting to say the least!!Again i ask myself?Why would any TV network want to buy those photos,and or footage "IF" it didn't pertain to the Natalee Holloway case???Doesn't make any sense to me either..........
[/quote]

First of all.......can anyone believe that the crew members of the Persistence
let that fish trap, with what looked like a scull in it, sit there for a week waiting for the
Aruban divers to show up?  I wouldn't have. And I would have probably taken
a sample of what was there.
If Silvetti sold his footage.......he probably had some proof.
Kyle didn't have any proof and therefore did not make his sale. He just had pictures
of a fish trap with what looked like somebody's remains.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: December 02, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »

It does not make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit

Kermit

<snipped>

WHY?

Kermit

[/quote]

let that fish trap, with what looked like a scull in it, sit there for a week waiting for the
Kyle didn't have any proof and therefore did not make his sale. He just had pictures
[/quote]

Still very confusing?? "IF" Schaefer sold those images for "BIG BUCKS" to a TV station there has got to be PROOF of whom,as well as what evidence corroborates the contents of the trap.A major TV station i would hope wouldn't be so reckless regarding something of this nature..Just thoughts..You've got to have proof,as well as corroboration..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 02, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »

Case Closed!!!

Why were Natalee's family not made aware of this "proof"?  Why was the FBI not made aware of this "proof"?  Why was one member of the Persistence able to sell those images for "big bucks"?  Why was another member of the Persistence attempting to sell those images "without proof"?   

Janet

++++

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: December 02, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »

The Problem of Human Trafficking - The Full Interview
by Greta Van Susteren

As promised, here is what we were not able to show you in our ON THE RECORD interview last night with Ambassador Mark Lagon, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice’s global adviser on human trafficking:

Link to Video

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/02/the-problem-of-human-trafficking-the-full-interview/

I really don't think Natalee lived past Sunday night/ Monday morning...but this Ambassador did such a good and sincere job, in this interview, I will forever be more aware....."disposable people"...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.