April 19, 2024, 03:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406678 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1140 on: November 29, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I recall reading somewhere that George drove up while Cindy was pacing in front of the house... while she was calling the third time... she apparently had just began her conversation with the 911 operator when he got there... and she was telling him what was going on. Lee had just found out from talking to Casey that she had not seen Caylee in a month and he called out to his mom to go ahead and call them. George got home just about the time that Cindy made the call.
No, I don't have a link. I just remember this is the way it was said to happen.

That's what I remember too TxLady, not sure which 911 call it was tho.  But George walked up as Cindy had just started talking to the 911 operator, and she was talking to her and him at the same time. 

I never could understand that day at all~ Who on earth goes to work when their daughter has been gone for 31 days, then they get her car and it reeks like decomp, their grandbaby is missing and GA goes to work???????? WTF, I'd love to know just ONE peron who thought that was a normal reaction

IIRC, that was maybe his second day on that job, so maybe he felt he had no choice and really wanted to keep it. Some jobs are not too understanding about absences that early on. And Caylee being missing had not yet been reported, so his bosses would not have believed him? It's possible anyway. And, just a thought but also possible that the reality had just not sank in yet that it was that serious at that time.
It should have sank in then,the whole car smelled like a decomposing body had been in it and sweet little Caylee had been missing for almost a month.....yet Cindy goes back to work and George heads out to start his work day.
What was more important at that time.....a job or your missing,possibly dead Grand daughter?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: November 29, 2008, 11:51:17 AM »

I know there were some questions about "Nate", who he is, room-mates with tony or rick's son, two different people or one and the same. 

Seems he IS one and the same.  Tony's room-mate 'Nate' was interviewed on TV.  And in the following doc we have Cindy's mom writing to Cindy, and mentioning that "now even nate was on tv". 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_26.htm

The plot thickens!!

Was Nate the roommate of Tony's that whose face was not shown when he was Nancy Grace's guest?

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ...Everyone, with us tonight is a very special guest. Joining us tonight exclusively is a young man who was a roommate along with Caylee in the time -- along with little -- with Casey when little Caylee had gone missing. Thank you for being with us, Nate. This is the roommate of Tony Lazarro (ph). Nate, were you there in the apartment in the days following what we believe to be the time little Caylee went missing?

NATE, FORMER ROOMMATE OF CASEY ANTHONY: ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

I thought someone said the A's also had a relative by the name of Nate.  I could be mistaken.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: November 29, 2008, 11:53:49 AM »

Russ I really like your postings, they are well thought out with very good insight!

Don't feel bad about getting banned from anywhere for your beliefs!

i was kicked out of a topix chat for claiming that Lee was likely to be Caylee's father.  Even after he refused that DNA test, many bloggers told me that there was NO WAY anything like that could EVER happen.  Lee had a "real life friend" who was posting answers to many topix posts.  i asked her what she thought about Lee being the dad...ok big mistake on my part, I KNOW.   but when I asked her why he refused to give up his DNA, do you know what she said???  BECAUSE HE IS A SMART BOY.  I told her that I think he ran away from testing because he was Caylee's father and enjoys obstructing justice. 

Oh well.  The above may sound harsh, but I promise I am a very friendly monkey

I'm with you, Shari!  Keep posting here, Russ.  Glad you joined!

Russ, Shari, Flossy...you all are giving me food for thought.  These theories seem to be lining up in my mind....I think CA's need to "preserve her family (image)" completely outweighed her love for her granddaughter.  I think the Ants are able to line up in support of KC because they do know the truth about Caylee's parentage...it's all tragic...but I'm with all of you who are sick and tired of CA's "grieving grandmother routine".  To my way of thinking, if she truly loved Caylee, she would NOT DISHONOR HER this way.  It's a total charade.  Cindy is more interested in her TV face time, being the center of attention, and discrediting anyone who questions her.  Even her weight loss...she's digging her time in the spotlight.  I take comfort in knowing that no matter what happens at trial...none of these people will ever have any type of quality or peace in their futures.   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1143 on: November 29, 2008, 11:57:55 AM »

(snipped)...

Russ, Shari, Flossy...you all are giving me food for thought.  These theories seem to be lining up in my mind....I think CA's need to "preserve her family (image)" completely outweighed her love for her granddaughter.  I think the Ants are able to line up in support of KC because they do know the truth about Caylee's parentage...it's all tragic...but I'm with all of you who are sick and tired of CA's "grieving grandmother routine".  To my way of thinking, if she truly loved Caylee, she would NOT DISHONOR HER this way.  It's a total charade.  

You hit the nail on the head, IMO!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1144 on: November 29, 2008, 11:58:42 AM »

I always wondered what this incident was too:

Well, so did I!  LOL

Not sure we will ever know though.

(Yes, I am posting a lot so everyone gets a chance to sit in the chair by the fire, LOL. Just do not open that gift on the mantle before Christmas!)

Son just told me that TOTFD= Turned over to fire department. If that helps a little. (Fire departments often respond to medical emergencies in some jurisdictions.)
Thanks Brandi
Look at all of those calls in April and May of 2005....wonder what was going on then while Casey was pregnant with Caylee.
Does anyone know what the"CM"is in that first one?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: November 29, 2008, 12:01:50 PM »

Thank you mytime and cubbie.

I found it.  The document segment has been posted by Klaas in the last thread.

I am working on something.  I will share it later.

Janet

Later??? 

Yup.  Later.

This "bored housewife" and hubby are being treated out to dinner and a movie called "Australia" by youngest son and wife.  I think there there is a method in their madness.  They are interested in a new home and ...

Later Monkeys and ... thank you again Klaas for posting that image.

Janet
5:15 PM
Your not emigrating to Australia are you Janet? I know a lot of Canadians do that!

oesamas ... why would I do that?

I contend the Fraser Valley of British Columbia is God's Country and ... I believe the huge influx of families from Vancouver over the past ten years confirms my contention.

However ... i do concede that the scenic images shown in the movie "Australia" reveals a truly magnificent landscape.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: November 29, 2008, 12:02:15 PM »

Russ... I have the same questions as you. We now know he lied about the chase. On the 24th with the gas can incident, he got close to the trunk, because he commented what he saw in it, what about the smell? I can't believe for a second that at that point in time the car didn't smell, he must have sensed something wrong right then. I have to believe that LE must have enough on all three of them, LE knows just from the different versions of stories and lies, what I want to know is why nothing has been done. Cindy, George and Lee are up to their eyeballs in this and I'm frustrated that they are getting away with this. Also just read Krause's article, very interesting.

Interesting, if my theories are correct, Cindy was the last to know.

1. I think Lee has something to hide in his DNA regarding Caylee.
2. I think there is a possibility George helped Casey on the 24th but was too chicken to tell his wife anything.
3. I think she got foodstuff on the 27th from the house as George advised her to leave the car at Amscott the night before, but to make it real she got dropped off by him at the car in the morning so AL could pick her up.
4. I think George was at the house and acted dumbfounded in the last 911 call but the truth was told as Lee went to pick up her stuff.
5. I think George and Cindy then cleaned the car and laundered clothing including the pants.
6. Casey stalled LE by taking them to false places.
7. Cindy let Casey know "there was no evidence" at the bond hearing.
8. Casey was so happy to see George at that hearing.
9. The decision to obfuscate LE was made and Cindy wrote a new script, but to get stories straight they used Padilla to bond her out.

Plenty more to it, but that is a brief synopsis.

Number one brings everything into focus because Cindy had no choice once she found out.  If she doesn't protect Casey she not only loses Caylee, but she loses Casey, and Lee's life is destroyed, and she loses George because he helped.  Number one is also being brought into focus by what Casey told JG, AL, and Nathan about Lee's abuse potentially starting in middle school.  It also makes sense that after Caylee was born, George moved out filed for divorce and upon return Lee didn't come around when he was there.  Lee moved out sometime as well.  The name is also a clue and the resentment Casey seemed to have feeling burdened by Caylee. 

Cindy would be left alone.

Russ I really like your postings, they are well thought out with very good insight!

i was kicked out of a topix chat for claiming that Lee was likely to be Caylee's father.  Even after he refused that DNA test, many bloggers told me that there was NO WAY anything like that could EVER happen.  Lee had a "real life friend" who was posting answers to many topix posts.  i asked her what she thought about Lee being the dad...ok big mistake on my part, I KNOW.   but when I asked her why he refused to give up his DNA, do you know what she said???  BECAUSE HE IS A SMART BOY.  I told her that I think he ran away from testing because he was Caylee's father and enjoys obstructing justice. 

Wow, thank you.  I appreciate the kind words.  I think all of the Anthony family is clever, not smart.  Clever, not in a good way.   I know Lee was clever enough to disappear following the DNA test and I think he lost his ride anyway on repossession.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: November 29, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »

"The problem is that Cindy Anthony has lied to me, for 2 weeks now, and with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss."
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

Did I miss this somewhere?  I would like to see S. Krause give his reference for this statement.

---------------
Fair use is generally a short excerpt and almost always attributed. title 17, U. S. Code

I know of no obstruction charge.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: November 29, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »

http://www.reunion.com/pamela-plesea-WARREN-OH-.FLOWTOCADIPP.-1986806577

Regarding Nate...above is a link to Pamela (Rick's exwife) Plesea's friend list.  I believe that the Nate referred to in Shirley Plesea's email is her grandson, Nate (son of Rick and Pamela).  I think he was interviewed by a local TV station in Youngstown, Ohio concerning this case, but can't find a link.  In other words, this Nate is a nephew of Cindy and George, cousin of KC and Lee; NOT roommate of Tony Lazarro.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1149 on: November 29, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »

"The problem is that Cindy Anthony has lied to me, for 2 weeks now, and with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss."
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

Did I miss this somewhere?  I would like to see S. Krause give his reference for this statement.

---------------
Fair use is generally a short excerpt and almost always attributed. title 17, U. S. Code

I would also, she should be charged with obstruction, what are they waiting for.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: November 29, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »

I'm with you, Shari!  Keep posting here, Russ.  Glad you joined!

Russ, Shari, Flossy...you all are giving me food for thought.  These theories seem to be lining up in my mind....I think CA's need to "preserve her family (image)" completely outweighed her love for her granddaughter.  I think the Ants are able to line up in support of KC because they do know the truth about Caylee's parentage...it's all tragic...but I'm with all of you who are sick and tired of CA's "grieving grandmother routine".  To my way of thinking, if she truly loved Caylee, she would NOT DISHONOR HER this way.  It's a total charade.  Cindy is more interested in her TV face time, being the center of attention, and discrediting anyone who questions her.  Even her weight loss...she's digging her time in the spotlight.  I take comfort in knowing that no matter what happens at trial...none of these people will ever have any type of quality or peace in their futures.   

I think she got botoxed too.  If you look at the last interview and compare to last month you will see.  Her eyebrows in that latest interview scare me!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1151 on: November 29, 2008, 12:07:28 PM »

Judging by the number of calls marked "verbal" and "dist" (which I'm pretty sure are disturbances), I think it's safe to say that there was plenty of upheaval going on at the Anthony house for years.   I highly doubt that it was just between George and Cindy, too.

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: November 29, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »

Regarding Nate...above is a link to Pamela (Rick's exwife) Plesea's friend list.  I believe that the Nate referred to in Shirley Plesea's email is her grandson, Nate (son of Rick and Pamela).  I think he was interviewed by a local TV station in Youngstown, Ohio concerning this case, but can't find a link.  In other words, this Nate is a nephew of Cindy and George, cousin of KC and Lee; NOT roommate of Tony Lazarro.
I made that statement last night that Nate Plesea was interviewed by a local TV station, hence the confusion of Shirley' email about Nate being on TV.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: November 29, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Last time??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: November 29, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »

I don't know if Cindy got botoxed, but she looks younger to me, when I saw a picture of her after last Sunday's vigil.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: November 29, 2008, 12:11:07 PM »

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.[/quote]

Yes, Flossy....this disturbs me too.   
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: November 29, 2008, 12:11:27 PM »

Good afternnoon everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to catch up yet but I did just read Sean Krause's new revelaltion of Cindy.    What the h*ll?  He called us bored-assed housewives but we sure figured out Cindy and Kid Finders way before he did!! I didn't see anything new there.  Did I miss something?  I looks like to me he just got his little feeling hurt because Cindy didn't praise him for backing her....JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: November 29, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »

I made that statement last night that Nate Plesea was interviewed by a local TV station, hence the confusion of Shirley' email about Nate being on TV.

NRCG...sorry I didn't cite you.  I read your post early this morning and that's what sent me searching...the credit goes to you!  Forgive? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: November 29, 2008, 12:13:56 PM »

Good afternnoon everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to catch up yet but I did just read Sean Krause's new revelaltion of Cindy.    What the h*ll?  He called us bored-assed housewives but we sure figured out Cindy and Kid Finders way before he did!! I didn't see anything new there.  Did I miss something?  I looks like to me he just got his little feeling hurt because Cindy didn't praise him for backing her....JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!!
Good afternoon, he got caught up and believed that Cindy was telling him the truth, which is hard to imagine. Maybe on telephone calls to him, she sounded sincere, and he bought into it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1159 on: November 29, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »

Good afternnoon everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to catch up yet but I did just read Sean Krause's new revelaltion of Cindy.    What the h*ll?  He called us bored-assed housewives but we sure figured out Cindy and Kid Finders way before he did!! I didn't see anything new there.  Did I miss something?  It looks like to me he just got his little feeling hurt because Cindy didn't praise him for backing her....JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Hi, Dottie!  How was your Thanksgiving?

You are so right about Sean Krause.  He tried to insinuate himself into Cindy's good graces in hopes that it might benefit HIM, and when that didn't work he decided to go public with a whole lotta nothing!  The name of his site says it all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.