April 20, 2024, 12:58:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406806 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: November 29, 2008, 12:16:18 PM »

Hello, Monkeys, well I really am curious to find out if maybe Casey did have another child before she had Caylee.  Has anybody seen Caylees birth certificate? I wonder if it says on it how many pregancies she has had and if not, I wonder if there's a way to find this out somehow....Gosh Ive got 3 sisters and  brothers and between us all I dont think I have heard so  much Drama in my life.......The Anthony's are definaitley something else!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: November 29, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »

http://www.reunion.com/pamela-plesea-WARREN-OH-.FLOWTOCADIPP.-1986806577

Regarding Nate...above is a link to Pamela (Rick's exwife) Plesea's friend list.  I believe that the Nate referred to in Shirley Plesea's email is her grandson, Nate (son of Rick and Pamela).  I think he was interviewed by a local TV station in Youngstown, Ohio concerning this case, but can't find a link.  In other words, this Nate is a nephew of Cindy and George, cousin of KC and Lee; NOT roommate of Tony Lazarro.
I made that statement last night that Nate Plesea was interviewed by a local TV station, hence the confusion of Shirley' email about Nate being on TV.

NRCG...sorry I didn't cite you.  I read your post early this morning and that's what sent me searching...the credit goes to you!  Forgive? 
Forgiven. I just knew that there had to be two Nates, we would have known early on if Tony's roomate was Casey's cousin. It is very hard to keep up with this huge cast of characters.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: November 29, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

Hello, Monkeys, well I really am curious to find out if maybe Casey did have another child before she had Caylee.  Has anybody seen Caylees birth certificate? I wonder if it says on it how many pregancies she has had and if not, I wonder if there's a way to find this out somehow....Gosh Ive got 3 sisters and  brothers and between us all I dont think I have heard so  much Drama in my life.......The Anthony's are definaitley something else!!!!!!
Well I had to fix my own Quote.....I meant to add 5 brothers......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1163 on: November 29, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »

Caylee's birth certificate is in one of the new docs, sorry don't remember which one.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: November 29, 2008, 12:20:23 PM »

Have a good day all...I'm off to get something (anything) done around the house 

Numbers
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: November 29, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

Caylee's birth certificate is in one of the new docs, sorry don't remember which one.
Thank you, and I found it, but of course, I dont know what I was thinking The Ants arent above lying on a document, so thats out, but still there muct be some way....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: November 29, 2008, 12:22:29 PM »

WOW. 

It sounds like Krause is a HUGE a$$-kisser.. and I'm not sure I believe half the crap he's telling Cindy, much less what she's telling him in these emails. Funny he decided to release this early.

Sounds like it.  Am thinking this 'release' of what he knows is his way of covering his own ass, cuz right at the beginning he says this:  "with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss."  Perhaps he doesn't want obstruction of justice charges pressed against him for knowing anything and not reporting it? 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

Good morning monkeys! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: November 29, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »

It only has the basics and no father listed, etc.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: November 29, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »

Good afternnoon everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to catch up yet but I did just read Sean Krause's new revelaltion of Cindy.    What the h*ll?  He called us bored-assed housewives but we sure figured out Cindy and Kid Finders way before he did!! I didn't see anything new there.  Did I miss something?  It looks like to me he just got his little feeling hurt because Cindy didn't praise him for backing her....JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Hi, Dottie!  How was your Thanksgiving?

You are so right about Sean Krause.  He tried to insinuate himself into Cindy's good graces in hopes that it might benefit HIM, and when that didn't work he decided to go public with a whole lotta nothing!  The name of his site says it all!

I didn't see much either.  At all.  I don't get the big revelation so to speak, but I found it odd that he referenced obstruction of justice charges since I am unaware of that.  Maybe he misspoke.   I think it reveals how he feels about Tim Miller, LP, message boards, LG, etc.  I guess everyone is bad in his mind and Cindy was good and I don't get where he revealed anything we didn't already know such as kidfinders.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: November 29, 2008, 12:24:57 PM »

Good afternnoon everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I haven't been able to catch up yet but I did just read Sean Krause's new revelaltion of Cindy.    What the h*ll?  He called us bored-assed housewives but we sure figured out Cindy and Kid Finders way before he did!! I didn't see anything new there.  Did I miss something?  It looks like to me he just got his little feeling hurt because Cindy didn't praise him for backing her....JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!!

You are so right about Sean Krause.  He tried to insinuate himself into Cindy's good graces in hopes that it might benefit HIM, and when that didn't work he decided to go public with a whole lotta nothing!  The name of his site says it all!

Hey Flossy! My Thanksgiving was great...Hope yours was.  My daughter is home so I am enjoying her visit and I haven't been able to post much.

You said it best..."a whole lotta nothing"  from Sean Krause.  IMO he probably doesn't have much more for part two or he would have already released it....and didn't you love the part that it could not be copied anywhere 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: November 29, 2008, 12:25:04 PM »

Good morning/afternoon all

Where does Krause get off claiming that Cindy "used" him?  For what?  HE is the one that "offered" his help .. HE is the one that stated in an email .. If you need anything don't hesitate to call ... Then when she does .. she is "using" him? 
Yeah, ok ... whatever   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: November 29, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »

I didn't see much either.  At all.  I don't get the big revelation so to speak, but I found it odd that he referenced obstruction of justice charges since I am unaware of that.  Maybe he misspoke.   I think it reveals how he feels about Tim Miller, LP, message boards, LG, etc.  I guess everyone is bad in his mind and Cindy was good and I don't get where he revealed anything we didn't already know such as kidfinders.
Yeah, the Kid Finders thing is strange because IIRC everything had already come out about them when he wrote his article supporting them  so what changed his mind.  I guess we have to stay tuned..haha 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: November 29, 2008, 12:29:10 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Last time??

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY FEUDS OVER WHETHER CAYLEE IS DEAD

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. In the 700 pages of evidence there were emails that started a family feud between Cindy Anthony and her brother.

Cindy's brother said he's frustrated that she believes Casey. In early August reporters asked Cindy Anthony a lot of tough questions about Casey's lies and Eyewitness News has learned Cindy's own brother was asking those same questions.

However, his inquiries ended in a family feud. In an email exchanged in August, Cindy's brother Rick Plesea, who she rarely talked to, told her his theory: "Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey put Caylee's body in the trunk of her car." and "That is why the dogs hit on the trunk." From there the exchange deteriorated to insults.

Cindy wrote: "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry a** all the way to hell."

Her brother fired back: "Your granddaughter is dead. There, I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose."

"You have both lost your minds," Plesea writes to Cindy and George.

He also said Casey Anthony attended his wedding seven months pregnant with Caylee and when Rick asked Cindy about it she said Casey told her she wasn't pregnant then proceeded to say, "She would have to have sex to be pregnant."

Rick Plesea forwarded all of his emails to detectives

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: November 29, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »

Where does Krause get off claiming that Cindy "used" him?  For what?  HE is the one that "offered" his help .. HE is the one that stated in an email .. If you need anything don't hesitate to call ... Then when she does .. she is "using" him? 
Yeah, ok ... whatever   

Head scratcher.  I don't get it either.  Cindy didn't pursue him to find out information.  He did it on his own volition it appears.  Yet, he claims she used him.  What because he couldn't get through her THICK skull and lies?  Did he think he was somehow better than LE and the FBI at getting to any truths or making her understand?  Maybe he is a legend in his own mind?  Not sure.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: November 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM »

Judging by the number of calls marked "verbal" and "dist" (which I'm pretty sure are disturbances), I think it's safe to say that there was plenty of upheaval going on at the Anthony house for years.   I highly doubt that it was just between George and Cindy, too.

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.
I'm glad you brought this out.  I've questioned it before but don't know if anyone was ever able to figure out what all these calls were for.  Are the details public record?  I'd love to know what was behind these calls.  How many monkeys have ever had the police come out to there house that many time?  Not a lot I bet.  There was definately something wrong going on in that house.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1175 on: November 29, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »

Caylee's birth certificate is in this doc http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155477.pdf but it doesn't state much. I believe the paperwork you are seeking has not been released, it would be in other hospital documents. Also in the above link it states and proves that KC DID get her high school diploma! Why would her family state that she didn't when LE has proof that she did?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: November 29, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

Head scratcher.  I don't get it either.  Cindy didn't pursue him to find out information.  He did it on his own volition it appears.  Yet, he claims she used him.  What because he couldn't get through her THICK skull and lies?  Did he think he was somehow better than LE and the FBI at getting to any truths or making her understand?  Maybe he is a legend in his own mind?  Not sure.
Russ, you hit the nail on the head!  He is a legend in his own mind.     
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: November 29, 2008, 12:38:37 PM »

Well, I see I am invisible tonight.

I'll come back when people see me.

Good night.

It's been like that for me the last few days (with a few people being kind enough to say hello, at least). I decided to give up early and go read a book last night. I also needed/wanted help with my snowflakes    Klaas was nice enough to provide me a link, but I just can't figure that site out.   

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holiday feast... and that we're all enjoying our weekend so far! 

Brandi...  do you have any ideas for making my snowflakes sparkle or something? Or can you recommend an easy program I can use to figure it out?  If I don't reply back to you right away, I'm getting a turkey in the oven (I always do my own TG dinner the weekend after TG, for just us).

Um.. and congrats to Murt and...  the new soon-to-be Mrs. 

Maybe this can get you thru until Brandi can do something better .. she is much better than this then I am (this is the generic version)  LOL  (I hope it works)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1178 on: November 29, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »

Judging by the number of calls marked "verbal" and "dist" (which I'm pretty sure are disturbances), I think it's safe to say that there was plenty of upheaval going on at the Anthony house for years.   I highly doubt that it was just between George and Cindy, too.

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.

It would appear from this document that the Ant's had reported a vehicle stolen when Caylee was only 10 months old. How much you want to bet KC took their car and they called the popo on her. She here several years later, they are considering charging her again with a stealing a car. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: November 29, 2008, 12:40:27 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

Russ, you hit the nail on the head!  He is a legend in his own mind.     

I did ask kindly about the obstruction of justice charge he claims Cindy has, but he opted not post that comment for some reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.