April 26, 2024, 05:32:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407286 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1200 on: November 29, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »

Russ... When George mentioned that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained after he found out she was pregnant, that didn't sit well with me. I go back and forth with Lee being Caylee's dad, but when George said this, it really got me to think, that it is a possiblility. Annie, I believe is going to be the prosecution's star witness, we have not seen one interview with her, and something tells me what she knows is explosive.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1201 on: November 29, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

Also, in regards to Annie Downing...

Does anyone else remember some instant messages that were released of Casey's where she tells a friend that they can buy some xanax from her friend, Annie?

I swear I also heard somewhere that Annie was granted immunity for her statements.  I am guessing because she was selling prescription drugs from her apartment?

I'm sorry I don't have any links...this is all that comes to mind for me in regards to Annie.

I do think that at one point Annie ran out of xanax, and that's when Casey stopped drugging Caylee with that and switched to chloroform, which is just as cheap or cheaper...

...anyone else heard the rumblings that xanax AND chloroform were both found IN that death-banded hair strand?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: November 29, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Whoa.....thanks Wyks
I somehow missed this letter first time I read these.On the wall behind the dresser in either Caylee's room or Casey's room....there are 2 little framed(I think they are ultrasound images)hanging....one has a blue ribbon tied on it and one has a pink ribbon tied to it......

You're welcome! 

And WOW!    I didn't realize that there are different colored ribbons on those.  Seems like a lot of the pieces in this case might just be starting to fit together. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1203 on: November 29, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »

Russ... I have the same questions as you. We now know he lied about the chase. On the 24th with the gas can incident, he got close to the trunk, because he commented what he saw in it, what about the smell? I can't believe for a second that at that point in time the car didn't smell, he must have sensed something wrong right then. I have to believe that LE must have enough on all three of them, LE knows just from the different versions of stories and lies, what I want to know is why nothing has been done. Cindy, George and Lee are up to their eyeballs in this and I'm frustrated that they are getting away with this. Also just read Krause's article, very interesting.

I share that same frustration! 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1204 on: November 29, 2008, 01:12:33 PM »

Good Morning. Wyks.... I was mad as can be when I read Doc 5 and read Casey was going to disclose info about Caylee, and then Baez interrupted, and that was the end of that. Also, I don't remember which Doc, Casey requested to meet with George, and again Baez stopped that. The day of the indictment when Cindy was driving Casey and there was a switch of cars, I still wonder if Casey was going to show mom where Caylee was. 

Something very hinky I think with George.  Is he the best liar of the bunch?

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49 in the 8-7-2008 section:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

This was also the same day he did or he didn't see into the car trunk and got his gas cans back. Two times he said he saw into the trunk, once on Greta and once in the FBI releases. When talking to OSCO he said he did not see into the trunk. Lee said his father never saw into the trunk.

What is significant about that day that Cindy didn't want him to tell OSCO (certainly about the chase)? (Chases, gas cans) Why did he make up the story of chasing Casey? The next day, Casey texted a friend, Amy I think, that her father hit something with the car. A couple days after that she texted that the smell was gone. At that point the car was abandoned as if set up for being stolen.

Why did George act dumbfounded when Cindy said Caylee was missing on the last 911 call? "Caylee is missing?" Supposedly he went back to work but clearly he was at the house.

Why did, in a possible moment of weakness when she took the left turn instead of the right turn, did she send a note to Beary asking for a private meeting with her father - only later to back out?

Why was she so happy to see her father at the bond hearing, more so than anyone else?

1. Did George find something out on the 24th?
2. Did he cover for Casey and didn't have the guts to tell Cindy until after the third 911 call?
3. Did George advise her to leave the car at Amscott hoping with purse in tow that it would get stolen?
4. Did his conscience want to give clues to LE nonetheless?

BTW, the car swap, that happened on that same road the witnesses claiming Casey had a shovel, red sunglasses and floppy hat.

I don't think George saw Casey while driving and chased her with his car.  I think he used that lie as an excuse to try and prove that he had tried to locate his daughter and granddaughter sometime between June 16-July 15.  IMHO, I think because of all the fighting between Cindy and Casey, George didn't bother to try and call Casey or find her and figured if he told the car chase story, no one would be suspicious that he actually knew what was going on.  I posted this last night, but no one saw ):

Also I was thinking that Casey would regularly drug Casey with xanax (possibly from Annie?) but at some point (maybe prescription ran out for annie?) so Casey had to figure out something else that was cheap and could make someone sleep deeply for quite a few hours.  I think that's why she started researching cholorform.  Casey was familiar with dosages of xanax, but not with something as deadly as chloroform, and she simply overdosed Caylee on "accident".

does anyone else think that this may be likely?

Very very, Sharivara.

are you singing my theme song, Fuzzball? 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: November 29, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »

http://www.reunion.com/pamela-plesea-WARREN-OH-.FLOWTOCADIPP.-1986806577

Regarding Nate...above is a link to Pamela (Rick's exwife) Plesea's friend list.  I believe that the Nate referred to in Shirley Plesea's email is her grandson, Nate (son of Rick and Pamela).  I think he was interviewed by a local TV station in Youngstown, Ohio concerning this case, but can't find a link.  In other words, this Nate is a nephew of Cindy and George, cousin of KC and Lee; NOT roommate of Tony Lazarro.

Thanks numbersgirl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: November 29, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1207 on: November 29, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Whoa.....thanks Wyks
I somehow missed this letter first time I read these.On the wall behind the dresser in either Caylee's room or Casey's room....there are 2 little framed(I think they are ultrasound images)hanging....one has a blue ribbon tied on it and one has a pink ribbon tied to it......

You're welcome! 

And WOW!    I didn't realize that there are different colored ribbons on those.  Seems like a lot of the pieces in this case might just be starting to fit together. 

I'm wondering if the miscarriage rumors have to do with the ultrasound images with the blue ribbon.  It's very possible that Casey lost a baby that they already knew the sex of.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: November 29, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Was the date ever confirmed when the "chase" was to have occurred?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1209 on: November 29, 2008, 01:20:11 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: November 29, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

Russ... When George mentioned that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained after he found out she was pregnant, that didn't sit well with me. I go back and forth with Lee being Caylee's dad, but when George said this, it really got me to think, that it is a possiblility. Annie, I believe is going to be the prosecution's star witness, we have not seen one interview with her, and something tells me what she knows is explosive.

I think Annie probably might say things about the abuse at home, and what she knows about Casey's behavior.  She is one person we have seen absolutely nothing from except for a bit of email between her and AL.  That is it. 

Waiting patiently for Annie's information and statements to be released.  Unless of course, since she wasn't a part of the new friends circle Casey ran with and maybe she knows nothing?  Who knows - seems odd that we haven't seen Casey real best and longest friend say a thing.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1211 on: November 29, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »

I think after all the reading I have done, and all the interviews I have listened to, I will explode if I hear one more, "Cindy is a grieving grandparent!"  She isn't grieving!  She is obstructing justice!  Justice that Caylee, who the Anthony's have seem to forgotten, finally deserves!

Lisa

Lisa, I agree wholeheartedly!! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: November 29, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »

I think Annie probably might say things about the abuse at home, and what she knows about Casey's behavior.  She is one person we have seen absolutely nothing from except for a bit of email between her and AL.  That is it. 

Waiting patiently for Annie's information and statements to be released.  Unless of course, since she wasn't a part of the new friends circle Casey ran with and maybe she knows nothing?  Who knows - seems odd that we haven't seen Casey real best and longest friend say a thing.

I am hoping that Annie will have the real "BOMBSHELL!" testimony that will put the final nail in Casey's coffin...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1213 on: November 29, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »

I am totally on the fence here about whether or not George saw/smelled Caylee's body in the car when he confronted Casey about getting into the trunk on the 24th.  Everyone likes to talk about "the rear taillight of the car".  That is where the cadaver dogs hit and that's specifically where George says he walked to to take those gas cans from Casey. Now, if I was taking something out of a trunk, I would say so...I wouldn't be talking in terms of how far I was from "the rear taillight".  Does this make sense to anymonkey?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: November 29, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »

Judging by the number of calls marked "verbal" and "dist" (which I'm pretty sure are disturbances), I think it's safe to say that there was plenty of upheaval going on at the Anthony house for years.   I highly doubt that it was just between George and Cindy, too.

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.

HMMmmmm, maybe this would explain Lee's asking Casey if this was like before in the one jailhouse conversation

It would appear from this document that the Ant's had reported a vehicle stolen when Caylee was only 10 months old. How much you want to bet KC took their car and they called the popo on her. She here several years later, they are considering charging her again with a stealing a car. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: November 29, 2008, 01:24:58 PM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

GoodNight Klaas.  Sleep Peacefully!

Now that I'm finally caught up, I think I'm going to say GoodNight to all of you Wonderful Monkeys.

PJ flower
Goodnight PJ.......sweet dreams  and I will get back to you soon...

Good Morning HH,
Good Morning ALL Monkeys!!

I'm getting an earlier start at SM today now that I was caught up when I went to bed last night.

Thank you for getting back to me when you can.  I also want to tell you and Klaas that I don't have a throw-away addy so any time you may want to send me a PM, Just ask and Klaas will give you my addy.  Thank You in advance Klaas!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: November 29, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »

Was the date ever confirmed when the "chase" was to have occurred?

Janet

Doesn't matter.  They looked into it and even George said for them to look at toll records.  Nothing verified it every happened imo from what they say.  He lied and brazenly asked them to verify.  Funny thing is that George should oughta know they would verify because it was quite important.  I am starting to think George is hiding something from that day and the gas can story because apparently they were the same day.  She texted shortly afterwards that her dad hit something with the car, later said the smell was taken care of and then dropped the car off overnight at Amscott but somehow got back there in the morning for AL to pick her.  She showed up with food stuffs from the house but how did she get that stuff from the house to Amscott (when we know the car was there at 7am)?   

I think George coached her to leave the purse in the car hoping it would be stolen.

I think George loaded her up with food from the house and dropped her off at Amscott the next day.

That is why police are interested in those items.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: November 29, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: November 29, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »

WOW. 

It sounds like Krause is a HUGE a$$-kisser.. and I'm not sure I believe half the crap he's telling Cindy, much less what she's telling him in these emails. Funny he decided to release this early.

Sounds like it.  Am thinking this 'release' of what he knows is his way of covering his own ass, cuz right at the beginning he says this:  "with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss."  Perhaps he doesn't want obstruction of justice charges pressed against him for knowing anything and not reporting it? 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

Good morning monkeys! 

Good Morning Wyks.

Thanks for the link.

Janet

_____

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: November 29, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »

I asked kindly what obstruction of justice charge Cindy had to Krause and he again declined to post the comment.

Either he knows something none of us know or he is lying.  I thought he was all about the truth according to him and he says she has an obstruction of justice charge but refuses to address.

Interesting.  I will wait and see if he is just MSU'in.  <making stuff up>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.