April 23, 2024, 10:05:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406989 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1220 on: November 29, 2008, 01:36:01 PM »

Good Morning Sea Searcher

I tend to think that Cindy Anthony's words were misinterpreted.  I believe she was referring to Caylee when she stated "another".

IMO

Janet
_______

Media Attention Takes Toll On Anthony Family
Brother Lee Anthony Refuses To Talk To Reporters After Jail Visit
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EDT July 28, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Dealing with the media, their missing granddaughter and their daughter in jail seems to be taking its toll on the Anthony family.

"My son felt physically endangered today from the media. He knows which station, but he was followed," Cindy Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, made it to the Orange County Jail on Monday morning to visit his sister who is being held on child neglect charges in connection with the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, but he had a run-in with the media.

His mother said a news crew followed him.

"Chased, actually was his word by the media today on his way to see his sister and then afterwards. He said, 'Mom, tell them I feel physically threatened,' and he said he is not comfortable speaking with you guys right now because you're pushing the limit too far," Cindy Anthony said. "Everybody wants an angle and everything, but at what cost are we going to get another angle to do a story on this, because if I lose another person close to me because someone's chasing him and he gets in a car accident. That's not what everybody wants. The bottom line of what we want is finding Caylee."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17017298/detail.html

Good Afternoon Janet...(late response..been cleaning my office all morning)

Thanks for posting that..I makes more sense than the headline I read way back..the MSM has a wonderful way of distorting the statements..picking and choosing just what will grab someones attention..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1221 on: November 29, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Whoa.....thanks Wyks
I somehow missed this letter first time I read these.On the wall behind the dresser in either Caylee's room or Casey's room....there are 2 little framed(I think they are ultrasound images)hanging....one has a blue ribbon tied on it and one has a pink ribbon tied to it......

You're welcome! 

And WOW!    I didn't realize that there are different colored ribbons on those.  Seems like a lot of the pieces in this case might just be starting to fit together. 
I went WOW when I read there were a blue and pink ribbon on two separate ultrasound pics.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: November 29, 2008, 01:40:56 PM »

I asked kindly what obstruction of justice charge Cindy had to Krause and he again declined to post the comment.

Either he knows something none of us know or he is lying.  I thought he was all about the truth according to him and he says she has an obstruction of justice charge but refuses to address.

Interesting.  I will wait and see if he is just MSU'in.  <making stuff up>
Could it be about the hairbrush? If it isn't, I'm very curious.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1223 on: November 29, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »

Thank you mytime and cubbie.

I found it.  The document segment has been posted by Klaas in the last thread.

I am working on something.  I will share it later.

Janet

Later??? 

Yup.  Later.

This "bored housewife" and hubby are being treated out to dinner and a movie called "Australia" by youngest son and wife.  I think there there is a method in their madness.  They are interested in a new home and ...

Later Monkeys and ... thank you again Klaas for posting that image.

Janet
5:15 PM
Your not emigrating to Australia are you Janet? I know a lot of Canadians do that!

oesamas ... why would I do that?

I contend the Fraser Valley of British Columbia is God's Country and ... I believe the huge influx of families from Vancouver over the past ten years confirms my contention.

However ... i do concede that the scenic images shown in the movie "Australia" reveals a truly magnificent landscape.

Janet

You said they were interested in a new home, so I thought you were going to check out the movie and want to move there. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: November 29, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »

I asked kindly what obstruction of justice charge Cindy had to Krause and he again declined to post the comment.

Either he knows something none of us know or he is lying.  I thought he was all about the truth according to him and he says she has an obstruction of justice charge but refuses to address.

Interesting.  I will wait and see if he is just MSU'in.  <making stuff up>
Could it be about the hairbrush? If it isn't, I'm very curious.

Well we have hints that perhaps she should get a charge but he is very specific:

The problem is that Cindy Anthony has lied to me, for 2 weeks now, and with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss.

There is no wiggle room there.  He says now pressed against her.  That tells me either he is making stuff up or he knows something we don't.  I doubt he knows anything we don't know because he seems a bit behind on facts in the case from what I see.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: November 29, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »

Well, I see I am invisible tonight.

I'll come back when people see me.

Good night.

It's been like that for me the last few days (with a few people being kind enough to say hello, at least). I decided to give up early and go read a book last night. I also needed/wanted help with my snowflakes    Klaas was nice enough to provide me a link, but I just can't figure that site out.   

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holiday feast... and that we're all enjoying our weekend so far! 

Brandi...  do you have any ideas for making my snowflakes sparkle or something? Or can you recommend an easy program I can use to figure it out?  If I don't reply back to you right away, I'm getting a turkey in the oven (I always do my own TG dinner the weekend after TG, for just us).

Um.. and congrats to Murt and...  the new soon-to-be Mrs. 

I am still reading links listed here and trying to catch up .. I have about 5 or so pages til I actually am here, but I took a few minutes out when I read this post to do this for you, AM:

That's the best I could do with the image you have. If you have an image of the cat without the flakes, I can add them in for you, but if you like this one, please enjoy it and use it!

I'll be caught up soon. I have a post to make concerning the SK BS posted today!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: November 29, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »

WOW. 

It sounds like Krause is a HUGE a$$-kisser.. and I'm not sure I believe half the crap he's telling Cindy, much less what she's telling him in these emails. Funny he decided to release this early.

Sounds like it.  Am thinking this 'release' of what he knows is his way of covering his own ass, cuz right at the beginning he says this:  "with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss."  Perhaps he doesn't want obstruction of justice charges pressed against him for knowing anything and not reporting it? 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

Good morning monkeys! 

Good Morning Wyks.

Thanks for the link.

Janet

Good morning Janet, ermmm afternoon.  lol  Trying to read here and more of the docs too.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: November 29, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »

ShariVari... I remember that email about xanax, also read somewhere about immunity for Annie, but don't remember where I read that. I think Annie holds the key to some of our questions, that I know can't wait to have answered.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: November 29, 2008, 01:47:30 PM »

I am still reading links listed here and trying to catch up .. I have about 5 or so pages til I actually am here, but I took a few minutes out when I read this post to do this for you, AM:

That's the best I could do with the image you have. If you have an image of the cat without the flakes, I can add them in for you, but if you like this one, please enjoy it and use it!

I'll be caught up soon. I have a post to make concerning the SK BS posted today!

That's great, Brandi! Thanks so much.  You basically made what I had in mind, and I appreciate that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 29, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »

I say.. ON WITH THE TRIAL!!!   

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: November 29, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Whoa.....thanks Wyks
I somehow missed this letter first time I read these.On the wall behind the dresser in either Caylee's room or Casey's room....there are 2 little framed(I think they are ultrasound images)hanging....one has a blue ribbon tied on it and one has a pink ribbon tied to it......

You're welcome! 

And WOW!    I didn't realize that there are different colored ribbons on those.  Seems like a lot of the pieces in this case might just be starting to fit together. 

She may have meant how disappointed in CASEY for getting pg (w/Caylee). And Cindy thinking Casey was pg again since her arrest. Another disapointment for CINDY ! Always Poor Cindy
Just another way I read it.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: November 29, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.

OK..so GA needed to place KC AWAY from her car on this day.  He is taking both himself and KC away from the Pontiac during this time.  The EPass transponders are on his car and Cindy's car...I believe he said KC didn't have one on her car...but EPass records do not confirm this chase.  I think it's significant that he's attempting to show the Pontiac was not in use at this time...but why??  You may be right..GA was in  the Pontiac containing the remains of Caylee...but where was Cindy??? The newly released documents indicate that CA did not physically see KC during this time...all the bs re:  KC's in Tampa, Jacksonville, etc....KC and CA were speaking by phone and texting...but I don't believe they actually saw each other..so how would Cindy's car be at Hopespring Drive and available for KC to use without them seeing each other...unless CA had George's car that day...all set up by George so he could dispose of Caylee's remains while Cindy drove his car to work...thus Cindy's response to FBI..."I don't know".  Sorry this rambles a bit.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: November 29, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »

My feelings on Krause are that there is a reason his site is called BS.  He is just insinuating himself into this case to get more attention.  The only thing I found remotely interesting was his theory on what Casey did with Caylee's remains.  Not sure where he got that idea.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: November 29, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »

And Off With Thier Heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1234 on: November 29, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »

I'll second that ! without the cartwheel 

Unfortunately...I think it's going to get bumped out a few months..but I could be wrong.. actually, I usually am 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: November 29, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »

hahahahaha
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1236 on: November 29, 2008, 01:57:51 PM »

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: November 29, 2008, 01:58:25 PM »

Anothermonkey...even if your snowflakes aren't sparkling..you still are!        How are you today?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: November 29, 2008, 01:58:25 PM »

ShariVari... I remember that email about xanax, also read somewhere about immunity for Annie, but don't remember where I read that. I think Annie holds the key to some of our questions, that I know can't wait to have answered.
Yes, I do believe that Annie holds the key to this story in her hand, but IMO, it is the story of drug usage and the way Casey was acting in the past few months before Caylee disapeared.Also I think it wil be Annie that was the sorce of information that let the LE to the conclusion that it is possible that the baby will never be found, I do not think that Caylee's father is Lee, or anybody else in the family, if that were the truth they wouldnt need Annie to testify to that part, for they have all the DNA evidence to prove that, but I just wish the Trial would hurry up and get here, and please dont let them delay it.....I wanna hear, like NOW!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: November 29, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »

Thank you mytime and cubbie.

I found it.  The document segment has been posted by Klaas in the last thread.

I am working on something.  I will share it later.

Janet

Later??? 

Yup.  Later.

This "bored housewife" and hubby are being treated out to dinner and a movie called "Australia" by youngest son and wife.  I think there there is a method in their madness.  They are interested in a new home and ...

Later Monkeys and ... thank you again Klaas for posting that image.

Janet
5:15 PM
Your not emigrating to Australia are you Janet? I know a lot of Canadians do that!

oesamas ... why would I do that?

I contend the Fraser Valley of British Columbia is God's Country and ... I believe the huge influx of families from Vancouver over the past ten years confirms my contention.

However ... i do concede that the scenic images shown in the movie "Australia" reveals a truly magnificent landscape.

Janet

You said they were interested in a new home, so I thought you were going to check out the movie and want to move there. 

It is son and wife who are looking for another home ... baby on the way.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.