April 18, 2024, 08:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406636 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: November 29, 2008, 02:00:34 PM »

Russ...do you think GA is complicit in disposing of Caylee's remains?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: November 29, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.

OK..so GA needed to place KC AWAY from her car on this day.  He is taking both himself and KC away from the Pontiac during this time.  The EPass transponders are on his car and Cindy's car...I believe he said KC didn't have one on her car...but EPass records do not confirm this chase.  I think it's significant that he's attempting to show the Pontiac was not in use at this time...but why??  You may be right..GA was in  the Pontiac containing the remains of Caylee...but where was Cindy??? The newly released documents indicate that CA did not physically see KC during this time...all the bs re:  KC's in Tampa, Jacksonville, etc....KC and CA were speaking by phone and texting...but I don't believe they actually saw each other..so how would Cindy's car be at Hopespring Drive and available for KC to use without them seeing each other...unless CA had George's car that day...all set up by George so he could dispose of Caylee's remains while Cindy drove his car to work...thus Cindy's response to FBI..."I don't know".  Sorry this rambles a bit.

Excellent questions and information.  Why the chase?  What does George know that made Casey so happy to see him at the bond hearing and why the private request to Beary for a meeting with just George?  Why did she back out of that meeting presumably after talking to Baez????

Something fishy.  I think LE knows more but we haven't seen it.  It has me curious to no end.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: November 29, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »

Anothermonkey...even if your snowflakes aren't sparkling..you still are!        How are you today?

Awww. That's very sweet of you, numbers!   

I'm doing well, thank you! And yourself? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: November 29, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

Hi Sorry to butt in...I am in Jamaica and this is the first time I have been able to get oneline...will someone please tell me quickly anything of importance?!?!?! I only have a few moments left on the internet~!  YIKES

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1244 on: November 29, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »

Janet... congrats on having a new grandchild soon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: November 29, 2008, 02:05:24 PM »

Good morning Janet, ermmm afternoon.  lol  Trying to read here and more of the docs too.   

It is still  morning in my neck of the woods.

Janet
11:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1246 on: November 29, 2008, 02:08:04 PM »

Judging by the number of calls marked "verbal" and "dist" (which I'm pretty sure are disturbances), I think it's safe to say that there was plenty of upheaval going on at the Anthony house for years.   I highly doubt that it was just between George and Cindy, too.

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.

Did you ever see the movie, "Drowning Mona?"  The character Mona and her family reminds me so much of Anthony clan!

Lisa
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: November 29, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »

Anothermonkey...even if your snowflakes aren't sparkling..you still are!        How are you today?

Awww. That's very sweet of you, numbers!   

I'm doing well, thank you! And yourself? 

I'm doing fine AM...had a nice Thanksgiving with best friend and youngest brother (2 time cancer survivor).  Much to be thankful for!  I'm sitting here with my two kitties, Felix and Oscar, enjoying stimulating conversation with monkeys.  I think I'll make another cup of coffee and
enjoy the day.  Hope you have a great day too. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: November 29, 2008, 02:09:24 PM »

I only have seconds left...hope all is well

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1249 on: November 29, 2008, 02:10:48 PM »

I say.. ON WITH THE TRIAL!!!   

And Off With Thier Heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: November 29, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »

I only have seconds left...hope all is well
Hi, Casey said her brother molested her, Rick wrote a scathing email to his sister.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: November 29, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »

Janet... congrats on having a new grandchild soon.

Thanks.

These two have been married a little over two years but ... wanted to acquire about ten years worth of goals prior to starting a family.

I am thankful that God intervened and ... answered my prayers.  The timeline of goals do not have to be written in stone.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1252 on: November 29, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

My feelings on Krause are that there is a reason his site is called BS.  He is just insinuating himself into this case to get more attention.  The only thing I found remotely interesting was his theory on what Casey did with Caylee's remains.  Not sure where he got that idea.

He also says that part.2 will show the e-mail where Cindy tells him that she thinks Casey is capable of harming Caylee.  I sure hope that if true, he turned this over to LE.

Lisa

« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 02:18:58 PM by San » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: November 29, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

[quote aHahuthor=Wyks link=topic=4185.msg561291#msg561291 date=1227984544]
I say.. ON WITH THE TRIAL!!!   

And Off With Thier Heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[/quote]Hahahahahahahahahahahahha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: November 29, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »

That Cindy is trying to preserve her family's reputation is laughable.  There is nothing left to preserve !  She and George like to talk about how loving and loyal the family has always been but the records show otherwise.  George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born, at the very time that the family needed him most.  The police were called to the home for numerous disturbances.  This is not Ozzie and Harriet, folks.  It never has been.  Give it up, Cindy and George.  We were onto you long ago.  As for George's stories, I am not that he can be believed, either.  He may have thought if he appeared very cozy with the cops, as if he were "one of them" due to his police experience, they would just take him at his word.  Wrong, Georgie.  I think they suspected you were piling it on a little bit too thick. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: November 29, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

Well ya know, in one sense I can understand Krause's need for releasing those emails etc.  Cuz he knows that they will likely get released in another doc dump, and seems he wants to give his side of things before that happens.  In that respect, I'd likely want to do the same thing if I had emails from anyone involved in this mess.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: November 29, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

------------------------------
I have no comment it is what it is.

Although I stopped reading Sean Krause's site some time ago after finding his posts mostly incorrect and rubbish, I did take the time to read this lengthy post.

Besides being very poorly written with grammatical errors throughout, he continues to post erroneous statements and theories. For instance, he states his theory:

"Casey took the gas cans, drove nearest the water treatment plant, and burned and buried that child somewhere. This is where the focus should have been but people have ignored it. Cell phone ping records point to two areas, yet household cleaning bottles found near the site never seemed to tip anyone off. I don’t get it."

Obviously, Krause did not read the documents that were released last Wednesday before he posted this article today. (He had three days to read them!) Anyone who is presenting himself as an "expert" in this case should at least take the time to read all the released information before making comments on the case.

IF Krause had taken the time to read them, he would have seen Tony Lazarro state this about the gas cans:

How many times did Krause say, "this is not about fame" yet he wanted Cindy to arrange for him to get on the Nancy Grace show? How often did he post about the Anthony case on the Internet as an "insider" chasing fame for himself? He has even set up his own little interview since no one in the MSM wants to. At the end of his article, he stated:

"If you additional questions, obviously there’s a lot more information but not enough to do this page, I am opening my Yahoo! IM open for questions on Monday, which you can ask me and I can provide to the best of my ability, and respond to the readers all Monday afternoon. I will post it in a seperate article with additional information, a Part II on Monday, and take your questions."
(This is a paste of his words, exposing just a few of his grammatical errors and misspellings.)

He continues to present himself as an "expert" in this case and seeks an audience. GMAB. Sean Krause, methinks thou doth protest too much! (Yes, it is "methinks" as one word. I, unlike Kraus actually proofread this post I am writing and double-checked that quote. The original quote is from Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2 and is actually “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”)

I call BS when I see it, and I still see BS when it comes to Sean Krause.

Please note that I wrote this before I saw any of the monkeys' comments. You all have added similar good points along the same lines as my post.

(I finally got caught up! Glad you like the avatar with animated snowflakes, AM! Glad to be caught up. )

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: November 29, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

Excellent observation Russ...Why was KC so glad to see the father she claimed to despise?  I believe Baez put the kibbosh to KC speaking with anyone..which I think is normal for a defense attorney.  I think we are beginning to put pieces together here.  I'm going to start making a list of these "puzzlements" to see where they lead.  This family is up to their eyeballs in deception...deception that started with the first call to 911.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1258 on: November 29, 2008, 02:20:03 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.

OK..so GA needed to place KC AWAY from her car on this day.  He is taking both himself and KC away from the Pontiac during this time.  The EPass transponders are on his car and Cindy's car...I believe he said KC didn't have one on her car...but EPass records do not confirm this chase.  I think it's significant that he's attempting to show the Pontiac was not in use at this time...but why??  You may be right..GA was in  the Pontiac containing the remains of Caylee...but where was Cindy??? The newly released documents indicate that CA did not physically see KC during this time...all the bs re:  KC's in Tampa, Jacksonville, etc....KC and CA were speaking by phone and texting...but I don't believe they actually saw each other..so how would Cindy's car be at Hopespring Drive and available for KC to use without them seeing each other...unless CA had George's car that day...all set up by George so he could dispose of Caylee's remains while Cindy drove his car to work...thus Cindy's response to FBI..."I don't know".  Sorry this rambles a bit.

Sorry for adding to the quote stack, yet all of this is good food for thought!  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1259 on: November 29, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »

That Cindy is trying to preserve her family's reputation is laughable.  There is nothing left to preserve !  She and George like to talk about how loving and loyal the family has always been but the records show otherwise.  George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born, at the very time that the family needed him most.  The police were called to the home for numerous disturbances.  This is not Ozzie and Harriet, folks.  It never has been.  Give it up, Cindy and George.  We were onto you long ago.  As for George's stories, I am not that he can be believed, either.  He may have thought if he appeared very cozy with the cops, as if he were "one of them" due to his police experience, they would just take him at his word.  Wrong, Georgie.  I think they suspected you were piling it on a little bit too thick. 
Ozzie and Harriet they certainly are not. What amazes me is how they can still show their faces in public. Tomorrows nationwide vigil, how they can go on pretending is way past my imagination, do they believe people are buying into their charade? I would be so ashamed by all of this, I would be hiding inside my house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.