April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406648 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:06 PM »

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

------------------------------
I have no comment it is what it is.

Although I stopped reading Sean Krause's site some time ago after finding his posts mostly incorrect and rubbish, I did take the time to read this lengthy post.

Besides being very poorly written with grammatical errors throughout, he continues to post erroneous statements and theories. For instance, he states his theory:

"Casey took the gas cans, drove nearest the water treatment plant, and burned and buried that child somewhere. This is where the focus should have been but people have ignored it. Cell phone ping records point to two areas, yet household cleaning bottles found near the site never seemed to tip anyone off. I don’t get it."

Obviously, Krause did not read the documents that were released last Wednesday before he posted this article today. (He had three days to read them!) Anyone who is presenting himself as an "expert" in this case should at least take the time to read all the released information before making comments on the case.

IF Krause had taken the time to read them, he would have seen Tony Lazarro state this about the gas cans:

How many times did Krause say, "this is not about fame" yet he wanted Cindy to arrange for him to get on the Nancy Grace show? How often did he post about the Anthony case on the Internet as an "insider" chasing fame for himself? He has even set up his own little interview since no one in the MSM wants to. At the end of his article, he stated:

"If you additional questions, obviously there’s a lot more information but not enough to do this page, I am opening my Yahoo! IM open for questions on Monday, which you can ask me and I can provide to the best of my ability, and respond to the readers all Monday afternoon. I will post it in a seperate article with additional information, a Part II on Monday, and take your questions."
(This is a paste of his words, exposing just a few of his grammatical errors and misspellings.)

He continues to present himself as an "expert" in this case and seeks an audience. GMAB. Sean Krause, methinks thou doth protest too much! (Yes, it is "methinks" as one word. I, unlike Kraus actually proofread this post I am writing and double-checked that quote. The original quote is from Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2 and is actually “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”)

I call BS when I see it, and I still see BS when it comes to Sean Krause.

Please note that I wrote this before I saw any of the monkeys' comments. You all have added similar good points along the same lines as my post.

(I finally got caught up! Glad you like the avatar with animated snowflakes, AM! Glad to be caught up. )

No comments?!? (Took me a long time to read his article and make this post.) Somehow, I expected it to garner quite a few comments.

He doesn't have a good grasp on facts and I think he might be creating a fact out of whole cloth on Cindy being charged with obstruction of justice.  He seems a bit behind and you pointed out some various facts that do indeed confirm that.  I won't call him a liar just yet but it may be that he is making stuff up.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »

I asked kindly what obstruction of justice charge Cindy had to Krause and he again declined to post the comment.

Either he knows something none of us know or he is lying.  I thought he was all about the truth according to him and he says she has an obstruction of justice charge but refuses to address.

Interesting.  I will wait and see if he is just MSU'in.  <making stuff up>

He didn't post my comment either, and I'm not one bit surprised.  Apparently, calling his bluff keeps him from posting your comment!! 

I think I'll borrow Rob's famous word here and say that Krause is nothing but an assclown.   An assclown who we won't be seeing on Nancy Grace, lol.

Here is his response as to why some comments are omitted, "... comments are reviewed, it’s been the same policy in place since the beginning. The bulk of comments do get approved, however, I will not put ample death threats or stupidity that is off topic on my site. I run this site, I take the time to ensure that all opinions are presented. When people go off topic, then it becomes an issue."

Reasons for not approving posts seem to be, ample death threats (his words, I have no idea what this means), stupidity and off topic.   Hmmmmmmm.   Guess if you disagree with him or call him to task than your post is stupid, thus not allowed.    
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »

Do you remember that LP stated on Nancy Grace a few nights ago that George blurted out something like, "I'm tired of living a lie!"  He did this when LP was in the Anthony's house.  I'm almost willing to bet Cindy forced George to take care of things for Casey.  I just don't see him covering for Casey out of the goodness of his heart.

Lisa

Lisa...I see your point...can we try to examine this...If GA was aware of Caylee's death before the 911 calls, what would motivate him to aid KC as we were speculating?...OR....was he just lying like crazy after the fact to distort dates, timelines when discussing the gas cans, seeing/not seeing the inside of the trunk, chasing KC in Cindy's car???   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1283 on: November 29, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »

Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

Although I stopped reading Sean Krause's site some time ago after finding his posts mostly incorrect and rubbish, I did take the time to read this lengthy post.

Besides being very poorly written with grammatical errors throughout, he continues to post erroneous statements and theories. For instance, he states his theory:

"Casey took the gas cans, drove nearest the water treatment plant, and burned and buried that child somewhere. This is where the focus should have been but people have ignored it. Cell phone ping records point to two areas, yet household cleaning bottles found near the site never seemed to tip anyone off. I don’t get it."

Obviously, Krause did not read the documents that were released last Wednesday before he posted this article today. (He had three days to read them!) Anyone who is presenting himself as an "expert" in this case should at least take the time to read all the released information before making comments on the case.

IF Krause had taken the time to read them, he would have seen Tony Lazarro state this about the gas cans:

How many times did Krause say, "this is not about fame" yet he wanted Cindy to arrange for him to get on the Nancy Grace show? How often did he post about the Anthony case on the Internet as an "insider" chasing fame for himself? He has even set up his own little interview since no one in the MSM wants to. At the end of his article, he stated:

"If you additional questions, obviously there’s a lot more information but not enough to do this page, I am opening my Yahoo! IM open for questions on Monday, which you can ask me and I can provide to the best of my ability, and respond to the readers all Monday afternoon. I will post it in a seperate article with additional information, a Part II on Monday, and take your questions."
(This is a paste of his words, exposing just a few of his grammatical errors and misspellings.)

He continues to present himself as an "expert" in this case and seeks an audience. GMAB. Sean Krause, methinks thou doth protest too much! (Yes, it is "methinks" as one word. I, unlike Kraus actually proofread this post I am writing and double-checked that quote. The original quote is from Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2 and is actually “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”)

Please note that I wrote this before I saw any of the monkeys' comments. You all have added similar good points along the same lines as my post.

(I finally got caught up! Glad you like the avatar with animated snowflakes, AM! Glad to be caught up. )

No comments?!? (Took me a long time to read his article and make this post.) Somehow, I expected it to garner quite a few comments.

I'll comment!  Mr. Krause is quite the Captain Obvious isn't he?   Funny how we "bored a$$ housewives" had Cindy's number long before he did.  Oh well, alot can be said for a "woman's intuition!"

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1284 on: November 29, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

Do you remember that LP stated on Nancy Grace a few nights ago that George blurted out something like, "I'm tired of living a lie!"  He did this when LP was in the Anthony's house.  I'm almost willing to bet Cindy forced George to take care of things for Casey.  I just don't see him covering for Casey out of the goodness of his heart.

Lisa

Lisa...I see your point...can we try to examine this...If GA was aware of Caylee's death before the 911 calls, what would motivate him to aid KC as we were speculating?...OR....was he just lying like crazy after the fact to distort dates, timelines when discussing the gas cans, seeing/not seeing the inside of the trunk, chasing KC in Cindy's car???   

But then again, Russ also raises some valid points.  Part of me feels that when Cindy says, "jump!" George immediately asks, "how high!"  That's why it is hard for me to imagine him helping Casey out on the 24th without Cindy's knowledge.  Who knows, maybe Casey turned on the waterworks or blackmailed George into helping her.

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1285 on: November 29, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

Thank you mytime and cubbie.

I found it.  The document segment has been posted by Klaas in the last thread.

I am working on something.  I will share it later.

Janet

Later??? 

Yup.  Later.

This "bored housewife" and hubby are being treated out to dinner and a movie called "Australia" by youngest son and wife.  I think there there is a method in their madness.  They are interested in a new home and ...

Later Monkeys and ... thank you again Klaas for posting that image.

Janet
5:15 PM
Your not emigrating to Australia are you Janet? I know a lot of Canadians do that!

oesamas ... why would I do that?

I contend the Fraser Valley of British Columbia is God's Country and ... I believe the huge influx of families from Vancouver over the past ten years confirms my contention.

However ... i do concede that the scenic images shown in the movie "Australia" reveals a truly magnificent landscape.

Janet

You said they were interested in a new home, so I thought you were going to check out the movie and want to move there. 

It is son and wife who are looking for another home ... baby on the way.

Janet

Okay then, Congradulations! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: November 29, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »

I asked kindly what obstruction of justice charge Cindy had to Krause and he again declined to post the comment.

Either he knows something none of us know or he is lying.  I thought he was all about the truth according to him and he says she has an obstruction of justice charge but refuses to address.

Interesting.  I will wait and see if he is just MSU'in.  <making stuff up>

He didn't post my comment either, and I'm not one bit surprised.  Apparently, calling his bluff keeps him from posting your comment!! 

I think I'll borrow Rob's famous word here and say that Krause is nothing but an assclown.   An assclown who we won't be seeing on Nancy Grace, lol.

Here is his response as to why some comments are omitted, "... comments are reviewed, it’s been the same policy in place since the beginning. The bulk of comments do get approved, however, I will not put ample death threats or stupidity that is off topic on my site. I run this site, I take the time to ensure that all opinions are presented. When people go off topic, then it becomes an issue."

Reasons for not approving posts seem to be, ample death threats (his words, I have no idea what this means), stupidity and off topic.   Hmmmmmmm.   Guess if you disagree with him or call him to task than your post is stupid, thus not allowed.    

I was very kind.

paraphrasing myself

Was Cindy charged with obstruction of justice?  I hadn't heard that.

That must have fell into something unwritten in his approving of post because clearly it has everything to do with the topic HE BROUGHT UP!

Good grief.  Okay, if he can't tell the truth about why he doesn't post certain comments then I believe his revelations about Cindy are all lies he made up.  The emails are very scant in information that says anything yet he makes claims that might be more important.  Cindy should sue him if he made stuff up. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: November 29, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »

I have NOTHING to say in regards to Mr.Klause....He is just one more person trying to jump on the bandwagon when it is already full and other people are jumping off......I wont give him the satisfaction of seeing his name posted another time from my Avitar!!!!!!!!!!!he needs to find something else to do and stop whining for attention!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: November 29, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »

Lisa

But then again, Russ also raises some valid points.  Part of me feels that when Cindy says, "jump!" George immediately asks, "how high!"  That's why it is hard for me to imagine him helping Casey out on the 24th without Cindy's knowledge.  Who knows, maybe Casey turned on the waterworks or blackmailed George into helping her.

Lisa

This living a lie quote could easily mean that he was sick and tired of the new script or that he is really sick and tired of living the lie that Cindy is making him keep quiet on.  Remember he was not supposed to bring up the chase according to him because Cindy would get mad and she wasn't supposed to know he told, yet it was a lie anyway.  Why the lie?  Was it a clue?  Was he trying to tell some truths?  Was he trying to say both him and Casey were away from the house for whatever reason?  Was he opening up the date possibility that corresponded to the gas can exchange?  Was the gas can incident a lie altogether?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1289 on: November 29, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »

My comments to Mr. Krause consisted of telling him that Cindy used him just like he was using her.   I told him that he can deny it all he wanted, but that there was a self-serving motivation in his offer of "help".   

Then I mentioned that at least the name of his site was fitting.  Maybe that could be considered a death threat in a backwards sort of way??

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: November 29, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »

I have NOTHING to say in regards to Mr.Klause....He is just one more person trying to jump on the bandwagon when it is already full and other people are jumping off......I wont give him the satisfaction of seeing his name posted another time from my Avitar!!!!!!!!!!!he needs to find something else to do and stop whining for attention!

heh ...I agree, HH. I should not have bothered to read today's post. (But it seemed to be something I should read, since people were talking about it.) Like I said, I stopped reading them after having read just a few and saw him for what he is long ago. That's the last I will read of his drivel. Full of BS, IMHO.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: November 29, 2008, 03:08:33 PM »

I stated quite some time ago that I read on a blog that Casey had a son that was given up for adoption priot to Caylee.  I could never verify the information.  It sounds like that is coming closer to being true.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: November 29, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »

heh ...I agree, HH. I should not have bothered to read today's post. (But it seemed to be something I should read, since people were talking about it.) Like I said, I stopped reading them after having read just a few and saw him for what he is long ago. That's the last I will read of his drivel. Full of BS, IMHO.

You are not missing anything and I will not be going there because from what I see he is full of crap.  Cindy oughta sue him for making stuff up.  She didn't get him a NG appearance so he turned on her.  He was using Caylee to seek fame, but yet hypocritically accuses others of it without hesitation.  A capital L loser.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1293 on: November 29, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

Here's my opinion on why George lied about the car chase.
George did smell what the car smelled like(dead body)on the 24th of June.
Cindy knew Casey had borrowed her truck(did Cindy also know the real reason why....I don't know).
George wasn't chasing Casey,he was following Casey to where Casey put Caylee's body(so he could hide her body better).....in the opposite direction than what George told LE.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: November 29, 2008, 03:12:41 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

Here's my opinion on why George lied about the car chase.
George did smell what the car smelled like(dead body)on the 24th of June.
Cindy knew Casey had borrowed her truck(did Cindy also know the real reason why....I don't know).
George wasn't chasing Casey,he was following Casey to where Casey put Caylee's body(so he could hide her body better).....in the opposite direction than what George told LE.

Could be.  A diversion tactic so to speak.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1295 on: November 29, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

Something very hinky I think with George.  Is he the best liar of the bunch?

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49 in the 8-7-2008 section:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Was the date ever confirmed when the "chase" was to have occurred?

Janet
At first George told LE the chase happened on 6/24(same day as gas can stealing)but then as the story went on George said between 6/24 and 6/27 I think.Seeing as the car was left at the Amscot very early morning(at least by 7AM)on 6/27.......that sure narrows down the timeline.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1296 on: November 29, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I have a small question. Why do I seen Sean Krause named Father Krause? Is he a priest? Is he like Father Christmas? I am very confused about that. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: November 29, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »

Brandi - Krause is like many others in this case and others that insert themselves into the case by getting close to the family.  Unfortunately in this case it backfired on him. 

I think the emails from Cindy was a positive outcome of Krause's relationship with George and Cindy.  I give him credit.  Her words cannot be disputed.

However ... it is Krause's self-righteous "my way or the highway" attitude that really bothered me.  ANYBODY who perceive the varying aspects of the case differently that him were disrespectfully underminded and ... there is no humbling now that he standing on the other side of the fence ... no humbling that the "bored ass housewives" had the Anthonys pegged right all along..

Janet

____

Dennis Milstead & Kid Finder Network: The Real Issues
Posted by Sean Krause on November 17th, 2008

Many are quick to point out Dennis Milstead’s police record, having been arrested for impersonating a police officer and for assault, and then blacklist him & KFN. Yes, it is very important that all parties are up front & honest with this case.

Unfortunately, the public perception seems to be go after the one who is helping the Anthony family versus who is looking out for themselves.

Much the same as anyone else in society, they’ve paid their debt, he served his time, and is helping. WFTV’s Kathi Belich’s doesn’t contribute anything, she is a trouble maker.

Why doesn’t Belich go after the real criminals, such as Gale St. John? Why pick and choose the isolated case of Milstead. Belich simply doesn’t like the Anthony’s so she chooses to go after Milstead because of his record.

Milstead served his time, Gale St. John is still out there, pandering for solicitations and yet the mainstream media ignores those who are doing wrong and I shake my head in disgust.

Milstead may not be an angel but as many were quick to point out regarding Padilla, he’s helping. Kid Finder Network is helping find Caylee, as many people are. Accept it and move on, the tabloid bullshit reporting from Belich instead of focusing on the true case at hand tells me the media will simply report on anything.

I don’t agree with Milstead’s past but he’s done nothing wrong with this case and many are quick to point the finger and cast him off the island. Before others judge Milstead, get Gale St. John off the street and call her out on the IRS fraud she committed and then report it. Not tabloid trash, reserve that for the National Enquirer.

John Morgan, the attorney for Zanieda Gonzalez, wants to do a deposition with Casey Anthony. Morgan is a nut, ZG hasn’t suffered at all, as she has worked off the books and continues to collect Social Security. How is she suffering? God, ZG is not a victim, she’s an oppertunist, plain and simple. Why isn’t the ZG’s of the U.S. going after Casey, it amazes me that the lawsuit is even continuing.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1976

Mark NeJame Exits As Anthony Attorney
Posted by Sean Krause on November 20th, 2008

I think a lot of negativity continues to be said and I agree with Mark that the public making automatic assumptions on Cindy or George is disturbing to say the least. You’re entitled to your opinion but vicious lies don’t make for a good read.

I have read a lot of vicious comments on myself because I’ll stand up for Cindy, with some who critique this author as drinking the “Anthony Kool-Aid.” I have listened to Cindy and her struggle to deal with the battle of finding Caylee and will continue to be there because the media just wants a story, without ever caring about the actual story.

People, including George & Cindy, make mistakes. We’re human. When I make a mistake, I admit it. Nejame is right, instead of gossiping and creating the bullxxxx many of you spread, the true story is finding Caylee.

In covering this case, I have grown disgusted by the outright lies and fabricated crap that spews the net because the bored ass housewives that have nothing to do with their time like drama. Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2009

Posted by Sean Krause on November 29th, 2008

There are many who have disliked this author because he took a stance and befriended the grandmother of Caylee Marie Anthony. Many don’t realize that the author simply wanted to give others a prospective truth that the mainstream media wasn’t reporting on. The problem is that Cindy Anthony has lied to me, for 2 weeks now, and with the obstruction of justice charge now pressed against her, it’s time to clear the airwaves and address what we did discuss.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: November 29, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »

Something very hinky I think with George.  Is he the best liar of the bunch?

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49 in the 8-7-2008 section:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Was the date ever confirmed when the "chase" was to have occurred?

Janet
At first George told LE the chase happened on 6/24(same day as gas can stealing)but then as the story went on George said between 6/24 and 6/27 I think.Seeing as the car was left at the Amscot very early morning(at least by 7AM)on 6/27.......that sure narrows down the timeline.

Well, then did George drop the car off at Amscott, and carefully gather stuff for Casey out of the refrigerator, pick her up somewhere and drop her off to build the excuse why the car was there with AL being a witness to her being out of gas there?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: November 29, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »

Yes, the less attention he is paid, the better........The Anthony's are slinging out BS  faster than it can get cleaned up and we don't need anyone else contributing to the smell!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.