April 25, 2024, 07:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407172 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1300 on: November 29, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.
I don't think it matters whether George saw into the trunk or not.What matters(to me anyway)is what he smelled coming from that car on 6/24.How could the car not smell bad on 6/24(trunk evidence supports early decomp,2.6 days) when it smelled sooooo badly by 7/15(when car was picked up from towyard)?
I also think when George was telling the car chase story,and he at first said it happened on 6/24,same day as the gas can story......he had to change what day the car chase happened as he already told LE that Cindy was at work when the gascans were stolen.
He tripped himself up with that lie.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: November 29, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »

I stated quite some time ago that I read on a blog that Casey had a son that was given up for adoption priot to Caylee.  I could never verify the information.  It sounds like that is coming closer to being true.   
Hello  Mammy.   hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.......Yes, I am also curious to see if there could be some truth to this fact....I wouldnt doubt it at all, This has been the wierdest family I think I can ever recall reading about.....They need alot more help than what Dr. phil could ever offer imo.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1302 on: November 29, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Whoa.....thanks Wyks
I somehow missed this letter first time I read these.On the wall behind the dresser in either Caylee's room or Casey's room....there are 2 little framed(I think they are ultrasound images)hanging....one has a blue ribbon tied on it and one has a pink ribbon tied to it......

You're welcome! 

And WOW!    I didn't realize that there are different colored ribbons on those.  Seems like a lot of the pieces in this case might just be starting to fit together. 
I went WOW when I read there were a blue and pink ribbon on two separate ultrasound pics.
To clarify,I do not know if these are ultrasound images in the 2 little frames.It's real hard to see them.Those images are from the latest romp thru the Anthony house that Cindy just had a week or so ago.

Karma Is Coming

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: November 29, 2008, 03:27:19 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I have a small question. Why do I seen Sean Krause named Father Krause? Is he a priest? Is he like Father Christmas? I am very confused about that. 

He thinks that everyone should confess to him, thus the Father reference. 
I just had to go find my special flag.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: November 29, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »

I stated quite some time ago that I read on a blog that Casey had a son that was given up for adoption priot to Caylee.  I could never verify the information.  It sounds like that is coming closer to being true.   
Hello  Mammy.   hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.......Yes, I am also curious to see if there could be some truth to this fact....I wouldnt doubt it at all, This has been the wierdest family I think I can ever recall reading about.....They need alot more help than what Dr. phil could ever offer imo.......

We had a very nice Thanksgiving.  How was yours?

Just when you think you've maybe figured the A's out, something else pops up!  They make me shake my head a lot.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: November 29, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »

I am posting Sean Krause's entire blog ... the blog that contains Cindy's email.  I somehow suspect that it just may good "poof" if circumstances encompassing the Anthonys or authorities dictate.

Janet

______ 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

((edit - he has requested it not be posted in it's entirety, I think the link will suffice))

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:13:07 AM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: November 29, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.
I don't think it matters whether George saw into the trunk or not.What matters(to me anyway)is what he smelled coming from that car on 6/24.How could the car not smell bad on 6/24(trunk evidence supports early decomp,2.6 days) when it smelled sooooo badly by 7/15(when car was picked up from towyard)?
I also think when George was telling the car chase story,and he at first said it happened on 6/24,same day as the gas can story......he had to change what day the car chase happened as he already told LE that Cindy was at work when the gascans were stolen.
He tripped himself up with that lie.

I used to say that something was found in the backyard around the time they were moving hibiscus bushes/trees.  He might very well be very aware of the smell and having it happen near the 27th makes more sense since that is about the time that the vehicle gets abandoned and she shows up after the fact with food from the family icechest that didn't melt while she waits patiently for AL to pick her up.

If we take a step back, we might see that George is the best liar in the bunch.  Didn't his ex-wife divorce him because he lies?  The whole family lies, but George might have the real knack.  Casey and Cindy are amateurs maybe.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: November 29, 2008, 03:33:42 PM »

We had a very nice Thanksgiving.  How was yours?

Just when you think you've maybe figured the A's out, something else pops up!  They make me shake my head a lot.
I had a very nice one also!   I do believe that it is very possible that Caylee was not Casey's only child, which would be a reason for her to be scared to tell Cindy about being pregnant AGAIN.....if thats the case.....almost like she didnt learn anything from her first time.........I think  these people brought alot of this on theirselves!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1308 on: November 29, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »

OK..so GA needed to place KC AWAY from her car on this day.  He is taking both himself and KC away from the Pontiac during this time.  The EPass transponders are on his car and Cindy's car...I believe he said KC didn't have one on her car...but EPass records do not confirm this chase.  I think it's significant that he's attempting to show the Pontiac was not in use at this time...but why??  You may be right..GA was in  the Pontiac containing the remains of Caylee...but where was Cindy??? The newly released documents indicate that CA did not physically see KC during this time...all the bs re:  KC's in Tampa, Jacksonville, etc....KC and CA were speaking by phone and texting...but I don't believe they actually saw each other..so how would Cindy's car be at Hopespring Drive and available for KC to use without them seeing each other...unless CA had George's car that day...all set up by George so he could dispose of Caylee's remains while Cindy drove his car to work...thus Cindy's response to FBI..."I don't know".  Sorry this rambles a bit.

Sorry about the huge qoute stack,I don't know how to shorten them properly.
George said Casey's car was in the garage when this chase happened and he said she was having trouble with the car,reason for borrowing Cindy's truck.I believe George said Cindy was at home that day?I know Cindy took 2 weeks of vacation in June,1 the first week and one the last week of June.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1309 on: November 29, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I have a small question. Why do I seen Sean Krause named Father Krause? Is he a priest? Is he like Father Christmas? I am very confused about that. 

Oh I get it now. Who the hell is he to think people should confess to him?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: November 29, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

Russ

I used to say that something was found in the backyard around the time they were moving hibiscus bushes/trees.  He might very well be very aware of the smell and having it happen near the 27th makes more sense since that is about the time that the vehicle gets abandoned and she shows up after the fact with food from the family icechest that didn't melt while she waits patiently for AL to pick her up.

If we take a step back, we might see that George is the best liar in the bunch.  Didn't his ex-wife divorce him because he lies?  The whole family lies, but George might have the real knack.  Casey and Cindy are amateurs maybe.

You might be right!  George does have a past record and LE experience.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »

Regarding the popsicles that KC had when TL picked her up, I always envisioned them to be like these. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »

I need a red Always across me, does anyone know how???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1313 on: November 29, 2008, 03:43:01 PM »

Regarding the popsicles that KC had when TL picked her up, I always envisioned them to be like these. 

I thought the same thing. Popsicles would melt in the heat, so they were probably the ones you just showed.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1314 on: November 29, 2008, 03:44:11 PM »

From the Ant's Myspace blog:

November 29, 2008 - Saturday

Possible Caylee Sightings: What Would You Do?

Fox News
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7954854&version=1&locale=EN-US

A sighting 14 days old, no response but from other witnesses on the photo released from 10 days ago, and a family that believes based on hundreds of tips that Caylee Marie is out there, what would you do?

"We believe Caylee Marie is alive, the authorities have given up (not our opinion, a fact and statement to media from their offices) looking for a live Caylee, but what harm can it do to prove these tips were not Caylee?  All the family wants is a chance to see video and flight logs from the sightings, if they believe Caylee is gone than its not going to hurt to show us that fact, but those that believe Caylee is alive can only hope until someone shows us otherwise," said the Anthony family.

"With over 200,000 children missing I think we owe it to these families and those missing to do everything humanly possible of ruling out every tip and lead no matter what dead end it may lead to," said Michelle Bart.  "In an effort to bring more awareness to those still missing and unaccounted for, we are hosting another National Vigil for Hope this Sunday," said Bart.

What would you do if this happened to you?  Your child is missing, there may be a lead, someone took the time to call in a tip, would you give up hope?  Serve and Protect...who can you rely on in a time of need?  Better yet, a 3-year old precious little angel. who can she rely on?  Put yourself in this situation and ask yourself, who could you rely on to find your precious angel, I think you will then understand our position and why we are still very hopeful and what we are so frustrated.  What would you do?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1315 on: November 29, 2008, 03:45:35 PM »

Another blog just a few moments later! From Myspace

November 29, 2008 - Saturday

Hard to Hope: Then Watch These Stories
Current mood: hopeful

Elizabeth Smart
Forgiven, Not Forgotten

While Smart says she's forgiven Mitchell and Barzee, she and her family will never forget what they did.

"We don't forget, we don't forget what happened, but we have to move forward," said Smart's mother Lois. "And in order to move forward, we have to let the past go."

Smart is also working with the Justice Department on a book about her experiences as a kidnapping survivor, and she and her father are pushing for new legislation to crack down on child predators, with a campaign called "Not One More Child."

"Right now, in the United States, there's over 572,000 computer serial IDs that they've identified that have child pornography, and when you know that these people exist out there and you know exactly where they are -- this is like a war on terror -- when you know where they are and who they are, you can't put off getting them," Ed Smart said.

"Right now, only 2 percent of those 572,000 are being investigated because they lack the manpower and the support to do their job. And two weeks ago, I was with the coalition in Washington asking for funds to help make this happen, to save children's lives, to stop the cycle of violence that we have here."
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4435811

Delimar Vera (6 years later)
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=604837n

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: November 29, 2008, 03:45:38 PM »

Reminder to all (including myself) to try and stay on topic in this thread.  I know with Thanksgiving we all strayed and chit chatted a bit too much.  Let's try and get back on topic.

TIA

Thank you, Klaas!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1317 on: November 29, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »

Russ...do you think GA is complicit in disposing of Caylee's remains?

Something isn't right about the 24th.

He lied one way or the other or completely about getting the gas cans out of the car.  He either saw into the trunk or he did not because he has said both things - or it NEVER HAPPENED!

He came up with a chase scenario where he tells officers to look at his Toll records.  They found it not to be true.

Why was he reported to be at work when in the third 911 call he was clearly at home, George says "Caylee is missing?" incredulously in the background.

More questions that could be answered.

Why did she leave the car at Amscott to apparently be stolen?
How did she get to Amscott the next day so AL could pick her up since the car was there prior to that?
How did she get assorted food items from the Anthony home not melted (popcicles)?
The note to Beary and the most happiest at the Bond hearing was when she saw her dad.

Was this a plan to have the car stolen?  Who advised her?  Who dropped her off?  How did she get food from the Anthony home without it melting so AL could pick her up there? 

She texts that her dad ran over something.  She texts that it is taken care of.  Before the dropoff and after the gas can chase stories happened I do believe.

Pops covering?

OK, let's see...unmelted frozen food from Casa de Sociopath's in Jun/Jul?? Oh yeah...she had help.  Roll Call...CA - at work....LA - at work...GA, not so much. 
Funny you mentioned that Casa de.....in the latest doc dump there are some phone calls either from or to a Casa de Anthony.Is that Casey?

Karma Is Coming

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: November 29, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

I am posting Sean Krause's entire blog ... the blog that contains Cindy's email.  I somehow suspect that it just may good "poof" if circumstances encompassing the Anthonys or authorities dictate.

Janet

______ 

With all due respect, Janet, he has asked that people not post that on other sites. Although I do not agree with him concerning the facts and opinions he expresses there, (not to mention the quality of his writing) we should respect his legal right to his own work.

Using snippets from his work and giving credit is legally permissible under Fair Use.

But posting his entire page here is inappropriate, IMO.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: November 29, 2008, 03:48:31 PM »

Oh I get it now. Who the hell is he to think people should confess to him?

I was searching for more updates on the Caylee case,
and ran across the site and read the post
in which Krause referred to himself as Fr Krause ?

I am Roman Catholic and NEVER have I ever !~!!!!!!!!
known ANY "Fr." to use the vulgar language Krause uses,
nor does any priest I know spew so much hate in their writings..

I am absolutely shocked by this reference,
and feel it is very disrespectful and sacreligious in all respects !

I have choices where I go and WHAT I read on the net,
and that site is not on my list of prefereces. Spewing hate,
when it offends aand hurts others is not anyone's 1st amendment right IMO !

BTW: Forgot my manners ! Sad

I read often, but lurk primarily !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.