April 26, 2024, 12:56:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407316 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: November 29, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »

Sorry about the huge qoute stack,I don't know how to shorten them properly.
George said Casey's car was in the garage when this chase happened and he said she was having trouble with the car,reason for borrowing Cindy's truck.I believe George said Cindy was at home that day?I know Cindy took 2 weeks of vacation in June,1 the first week and one the last week of June.

Cindy says she never saw Casey during that time?  I wonder if she did borrow the vehicle at all.  LE says the chase never happened according to them.  It had to smell at that time.  George would have had to know and Cindy, if home during this, would have had to know if the car was in the garage.  I don't buy it.

I think something is wrong with the events between the 24th and 27th and these are the keys to where Caylee is at now.  Gas cans, did or didn't see in the trunk, car in the garage, chases, and Amscott abandonment well before AL picks her up with popcicles, to my knowledge unmelted and from the Anthony home.  I don't believe Cindy knew anything prior to the end of the third 911 call.  She was likely the last to know and Lee was the first to find out what George already might have known.   They got the marching instructions.  Lee to AL to pick stuff up, maybe tamper with the computer and George and Cindy planned to clean the car and anything in it.  Everything after that is obfuscation and they used Padilla to allow them to get stories straight because they couldn't do it in the jailhouse recorded visits yet they tried a bit.  Meanwhile, Casey was hoping the parents would get her off this one so she could rectify the relationship with AL as evidenced in a jailhouse call.  Now, why does Casey yield so much power over them?  She is covering for George's involvment perhaps, and she is covering for Lee who may yet turn out to be the father of Caylee methinks.

Then again, why did JG say she came over precisely at a certain time corresponding to a phone call at the door of his place by CAsey in which she came over, showered with the door partially open (like she was hiding nothing), and watched TV and met his roommate when clearly if you follow the pings that first phone call was true, but she made other calls and texts that have her leaving that residence shortly thereafter - cruising towards and near AL's home and then cruising around Blanchard park only to return to the residence later?

Who took Casey to Amscott with food in tow when the car had been sitting there for some time (4 hours minimum)?  She didn't physically run home, grab a bunch of frozen foods and run back.  Somebody dropped her there and I think it is George or JG imo.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: November 29, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »

Regarding the popsicles that KC had when TL picked her up, I always envisioned them to be like these. 

I thought the same thing. Popsicles would melt in the heat, so they were probably the ones you just showed.

She had frozen chicken bites or pizza bites too didn't she?  I have to look back at what she had.  I can't remember.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: November 29, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »

Hi, I never did see the sonagrams.  Are we sure they were not Caseys and Lees????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: November 29, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

Could the Miguel Hernadez's fallout with TES have anything to do with Tim Millers relationship with the Anthony's attorney?

Janet

_________

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Posted by Sean Krause on November 29th, 2008

— On Thu, 11/6/08, Sean Krause <smkr...@thedailybs.com> wrote:
Subject: Re: Stay Strong
To: cindymant@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 10:30 AM

Don’t get me started on Padilla, he and I came into fisticuffs just last
week. His true colors are really shining through. It’s disgusting! Just stay
strong , I’ll be in touch. In the meantime, call me if you need anything and
I mean anything. Take care of yourself.

Cindy’s response:

do you know why Miguel Hernadez quit TES on 10/18/08? He was 1st Lt. in Tim’s organization. He told George that he did not want to work with a fraud. We are trying to figure out if he knew that someone planted that Disney dress by the airport that Tim had said might be Caylee’s. Size 6 my ass! Caylee was a baby when she wore  the dress that  is a the house it is size  12month.  Just Wondering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAME - TES CORE TEAM LEADER
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: November 29, 2008, 03:55:52 PM »

Hi, I never did see the sonagrams.  Are we sure they were not Caseys and Lees????

Good point.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: November 29, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »

Doesn't anybody else think it's more likely that something tragic happened to Casey's boy? Not adoption? Why would her grandmother (Shirley) write to Cindy about how tragic it was, and how she felt as sad about it as she would if it were her own child, if this was an adoption? Yeah, you'd probably be sad not to have that child in your life, but her words seem a bit too dramatic for that, IMO.  Plus.. why would Casey have the sono pic of a child she gave away? Why remind yourself of something like that? It's more likely IMO that this child died.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: November 29, 2008, 03:56:33 PM »

Sorry about the huge qoute stack,I don't know how to shorten them properly.
George said Casey's car was in the garage when this chase happened and he said she was having trouble with the car,reason for borrowing Cindy's truck.I believe George said Cindy was at home that day?I know Cindy took 2 weeks of vacation in June,1 the first week and one the last week of June.

Cindy says she never saw Casey during that time?  I wonder if she did borrow the vehicle at all.  LE says the chase never happened according to them.  It had to smell at that time.  George would have had to know and Cindy, if home during this, would have had to know if the car was in the garage.  I don't buy it.

I think something is wrong with the events between the 24th and 27th and these are the keys to where Caylee is at now.  Gas cans, did or didn't see in the trunk, car in the garage, chases, and Amscott abandonment well before AL picks her up with popcicles, to my knowledge unmelted and from the Anthony home.  I don't believe Cindy knew anything prior to the end of the third 911 call.  She was likely the last to know and Lee was the first to find out what George already might have known.   They got the marching instructions.  Lee to AL to pick stuff up, maybe tamper with the computer and George and Cindy planned to clean the car and anything in it.  Everything after that is obfuscation and they used Padilla to allow them to get stories straight because they couldn't do it in the jailhouse recorded visits yet they tried a bit.  Meanwhile, Casey was hoping the parents would get her off this one so she could rectify the relationship with AL as evidenced in a jailhouse call.  Now, why does Casey yield so much power over them?  She is covering for George's involvment perhaps, and she is covering for Lee who may yet turn out to be the father of Caylee methinks.

Then again, why did JG say she came over precisely at a certain time corresponding to a phone call at the door of his place by CAsey in which she came over, showered with the door partially open (like she was hiding nothing), and watched TV and met his roommate when clearly if you follow the pings that first phone call was true, but she made other calls and texts that have her leaving that residence shortly thereafter - cruising towards and near AL's home and then cruising around Blanchard park only to return to the residence later?

Who took Casey to Amscott with food in tow when the car had been sitting there for some time (4 hours minimum)?  She didn't physically run home, grab a bunch of frozen foods and run back.  Somebody dropped her there and I think it is George or JG imo.

In my gut, I have ALWAYS felt that GA is involved in this mess.
IMO GA is too cunning and baffling for me to understand. He seems calm and concerned,
but........my gut tells me he is a large part of this equation, in some way....

After readinng what Casey told JG about her brother, is it the truth ? Is LA Caylee's Dad ?
Casey always tells partial truths, and you have to fill in the blanks, and move
the "puzzle"  pieces on yourr OWN until you figure out her statements.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: November 29, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »

From the Ant's Myspace blog:

November 29, 2008 - Saturday

Possible Caylee Sightings: What Would You Do?

Fox News
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7954854&version=1&locale=EN-US

A sighting 14 days old, no response but from other witnesses on the photo released from 10 days ago, and a family that believes based on hundreds of tips that Caylee Marie is out there, what would you do?

"We believe Caylee Marie is alive, the authorities have given up (not our opinion, a fact and statement to media from their offices) looking for a live Caylee, but what harm can it do to prove these tips were not Caylee?  All the family wants is a chance to see video and flight logs from the sightings, if they believe Caylee is gone than its not going to hurt to show us that fact, but those that believe Caylee is alive can only hope until someone shows us otherwise," said the Anthony family.

"With over 200,000 children missing I think we owe it to these families and those missing to do everything humanly possible of ruling out every tip and lead no matter what dead end it may lead to," said Michelle Bart.  "In an effort to bring more awareness to those still missing and unaccounted for, we are hosting another National Vigil for Hope this Sunday," said Bart.

What would you do if this happened to you?  Your child is missing, there may be a lead, someone took the time to call in a tip, would you give up hope?  Serve and Protect...who can you rely on in a time of need?  Better yet, a 3-year old precious little angel. who can she rely on?  Put yourself in this situation and ask yourself, who could you rely on to find your precious angel, I think you will then understand our position and why we are still very hopeful and what we are so frustrated.  What would you do?

A "3-year old precious little angel" usually relies on it's mother.  Sons and daughters usually have respect for their parents, as well as, their children.

If I had a daughter/son that lied and stole money from me and her/his friends, I would be the one in jail for child abuse.  If the facts of the case pointed to him/her, as they do in this case, yes I know what I'd do.  The only difference is I would have started changing a few things several years ago instead of enabling my child.

Don't insult us, Anthony's.  You need to take a long look at the facts.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: November 29, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »

Doesn't anybody else think it's more likely that something tragic happened to Casey's boy? Not adoption? Why would her grandmother (Shirley) write to Cindy about how tragic it was, and how she felt as sad about it as she would if it were her own child, if this was an adoption? Yeah, you'd probably be sad not to have that child in your life, but her words seem a bit too dramatic for that, IMO.  Plus.. why would Casey have the sono pic of a child she gave away? Why remind yourself of something like that? It's more likely IMO that this child died.

Assuming there was in fact another child...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: November 29, 2008, 03:56:51 PM »

Good point.
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 29, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »

Regarding the popsicles that KC had when TL picked her up, I always envisioned them to be like these. 

I thought the same thing. Popsicles would melt in the heat, so they were probably the ones you just showed.

She had frozen chicken bites or pizza bites too didn't she?  I have to look back at what she had.  I can't remember.

When I saw her buy popsicles at Target or Winn Dixie (I forget which) and read about her having them when Tony picked her up at Amscot, it always makes me sad that Caylee never got any of them. They ARE children's treats, ya know?  Very sad.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1331 on: November 29, 2008, 03:58:49 PM »

IIRC, TL said KC had tyson chicken and freezer pops when he picked her up.  Seems silly to me that KC and GA went through all that trouble of getting that food together and dropped KC at the Amscott to get picked up. Couldn't they have figured another safer scenario where TL could have picked her up from the Anthony residence or something?  And why bank on a car getting stolen?  There are SO MANY lakes, moats, swamps, rivers, ponds, marshes, etc.  Why didn't they simply put the car in neutral, and run it into one of Florida's many bodies of water?  That would have obliterated all of the car evidence right there! KC could have simply claimed the car was stolen...seems to me that if george and/or Cindy knew about the stench, they wouldn't have let kc leave the car in such an obvious place...especially since the car was in either George or Cindy's name and not kc's.  Maybe Cindy or Lee left work to run Casey around town, but it seems much more likely that George is the one who suited her up with groceries and dropped her off to be picked up by TL.  I'm going to stop now, my head is spinning

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: November 29, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

I doubt if Casey kept the sonogram of the male child, Cindy did.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: November 29, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »

EXACTLY !
We need to consider the source and read between the LIES !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: November 29, 2008, 03:59:50 PM »

I posted this early this morning (probably too early) about Dominic Casey.

The Man with the Secrets - Dominic Casey, Investigator

Some things this article doesn't mention.  D&A Investigations, Inc. was filed with the Secretary of State of FL as a new company in January of 2008.

Another company D&A Construction Consulting, Inc. an active company at the same address filed its annual report April 30, 2008.

Could there be other companies that Dominic A. Casey has in Florida?  I will leave that up to another investigator to discover.

---------------------------
The article --The Man with the Secrets - Dominic Casey, Investigator:

The Man with the Secrets - Dominic Casey, Investigator
How does a humble, unassuming professional investigator named Dominic Casey, owner of D&A Investigations, Inc. in Longwood, Florida become the lead investigator in what is expected to rival the OJ Simpson trial of the century? He accepted the challenge. Three year old Caylee Marie Anthony is reported to have been missing since June 2008. Inconclusive forensic reports and numerous sightings provide support and hope of finding Caylee Marie alive.  No one should be denied access to every available resource especially, a missing child.   

Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 29, 2008 -- How does a humble, unassuming professional investigator named Dominic Casey, owner of D&A Investigations, Inc. in Longwood, Florida become the lead investigator in what is expected to rival the OJ Simpson trial of the century? He accepted the challenge and his 'get in, get it done, get out' approach is welcomed.

Three year old Caylee Marie Anthony is reported to have been missing since June 2008.    The mother, Casey Anthony is portrayed as being silent since her arrest, and is described by those who really know her as a loving, caring and protective parent who desperately misses her child. After numerous searches involving thousands of dedicated, caring citizens whose efforts are greatly appreciated by investigator Dominic Casey, the Anthony family, and the child's mother, the hope of finding Caylee Marie alive is still very realistic. It's been reported that inconclusive forensic reports verify that fact as do numerous sightings.

High profile criminal cases depend on information provided by reputable, professional investigators. Nicknamed the "Man with the Secrets" -- he has yet to give an exclusive interview regarding this case. Twenty years experience as an expert witness/In-House and Private Investigator in both civil and criminal litigation and having an investigative team with diversified backgrounds and vast experience creates more avenues to information. Casey has lived in Europe and attributes his no-nonsense, extremely organized, self-motivating traits to that experience. Although Dominic states he has rarely worked pro bono, he says, "No one should be denied access to every available resource especially, a missing child." Described by his peers and clients as a patriotic American and a man of integrity with infinite patience, Dominic dedicates himself to endless hours of research and case activity. It's not uncommon for investigative activity to lead outside of the state where the injustice has occurred and this case is no different. Texas, North Carolina, California, Nevada, Virginia, Kentucky, New York, Ohio, Florida and beyond have all reported sightings of the missing Caylee Marie.

Investigative agencies have been around since 1850 when the Pinkerton Detective Agency originated. They were used as guards to infiltrate unions. The Homestead Strike of 1892 used Pinkerton agents to enforce the strike. However, a diversified menu of services that can include corporate background checks, due diligence, audits, business and workers compensation fraud, and missing person searches are now provided by investigative agencies. Excellent analytical skills coupled with a sense of curiosity are important in this profession. D&A (like DNA) Investigations, Inc. provides discreet investigations for civil and criminal high profile and to those not known by the media.

If you know the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie Anthony, please contact:
Please contact:
1-888-231-5618 or
D&A Investigations, Inc
at: 407.865.7152.
http://www.dgator.com
There is a reward.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1335 on: November 29, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »

IIRC, TL said KC had tyson chicken and freezer pops when he picked her up.  Seems silly to me that KC and GA went through all that trouble of getting that food together and dropped KC at the Amscott to get picked up. Couldn't they have figured another safer scenario where TL could have picked her up from the Anthony residence or something?  And why bank on a car getting stolen?  There are SO MANY lakes, moats, swamps, rivers, ponds, marshes, etc.  Why didn't they simply put the car in neutral, and run it into one of Florida's many bodies of water?  That would have obliterated all of the car evidence right there! KC could have simply claimed the car was stolen...seems to me that if george and/or Cindy knew about the stench, they wouldn't have let kc leave the car in such an obvious place...especially since the car was in either George or Cindy's name and not kc's.  Maybe Cindy or Lee left work to run Casey around town, but it seems much more likely that George is the one who suited her up with groceries and dropped her off to be picked up due to his nonexistant work schedule.

please delete my last post, I posted inside the wrong quotes, sorry! and TIA

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: November 29, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »

I doubt if Casey kept the sonogram of the male child, Cindy did.

And if that's the case, I would think it's more likely she would have kept it if the child had died, and not if it were given up for adoption.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1337 on: November 29, 2008, 04:03:58 PM »

Something very hinky I think with George.  Is he the best liar of the bunch?

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49 in the 8-7-2008 section:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Was the date ever confirmed when the "chase" was to have occurred?

Janet
At first George told LE the chase happened on 6/24(same day as gas can stealing)but then as the story went on George said between 6/24 and 6/27 I think.Seeing as the car was left at the Amscot very early morning(at least by 7AM)on 6/27.......that sure narrows down the timeline.

Well, then did George drop the car off at Amscott, and carefully gather stuff for Casey out of the refrigerator, pick her up somewhere and drop her off to build the excuse why the car was there with AL being a witness to her being out of gas there?
That's very possible,I think the gas can reporting was all a part of something that George was trying to set up.IMO George was very involved with Casey in late June,very involved in helping her hide Caylee's body and helping her to try and set up a believable alibi.
Watch some of George's interviews,turn the sound off and watch his expressions.They all seem so fake.....almost like he knows how he should be reacting with his Grand Daughter missing/dead but he doesn't know how to feel.Something is missing in him and Cindy......they are fake humans.But all of George's expressions seem so over exaggerated.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1338 on: November 29, 2008, 04:04:19 PM »

EXACTLY !
We need to consider the source and read between the LIES !

doesn't it seem odd though, that Cindy wouldn't hide those mysterious pics for a NewsTour of her home?  She had plenty of time to hide anything questionable; She should know that everything seen on television will be replayed, slowed down, etc so people can go over the home with a fine-toothed comb!  At this point, I have to question if the Anthony family is enjoying all this attention and inviting much more attention in a very, very sick way!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1339 on: November 29, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I have a small question. Why do I seen Sean Krause named Father Krause? Is he a priest? Is he like Father Christmas? I am very confused about that. 

He thinks that everyone should confess to him, thus the Father reference. 
I just had to go find my special flag.

Oh I get it now. Who the hell is he to think people should confess to him?

I was searching for more updates on the Caylee case,
and ran across the site and read the post
in which Krause referred to himself as Fr Krause ?

I am Roman Catholic and NEVER have I ever !~!!!!!!!!
known ANY "Fr." to use the vulgar language Krause uses,
nor does any priest I know spew so much hate in their writings..

I am absolutely shocked by this reference,
and feel it is very disrespectful and sacreligious in all respects !

I have choices where I go and WHAT I read on the net,
and that site is not on my list of prefereces. Spewing hate,
when it offends aand hurts others is not anyone's 1st amendment right IMO !

BTW: Forgot my manners ! Sad

I read often, but lurk primarily !

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.