April 25, 2024, 10:16:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407195 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1420 on: November 29, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »

Yes, on all four of our birth certificates, it also gives the number of pregnancies of the mother. 

Concerning the events of the 24th, I no longer consider George's statement of when he last saw Caylee to be reliable.  I noticed right away that it was very specific about the clothes that both she and Casey were wearing and wondered why he would have noticed that, right down to the child's hair being in a ponytail.  He may be making things up just like the others in the family.

If George got caught lying about the car chase, I'm sure he is lying about his last sighting of Caylee too. Nothing can be believed 100% with the Anthony family. I have a great respect for LE to put this stuff together for the trial. I would think they have a huge room with the info spread across the walls trying to decipher this crap. 

That huge amount of information he so vividly recalled about the supposed last day he saw her made me believe that it was a lie.  I still don't think anyone saw her on the 16th.  I think Casey would have more than likely done something awful while emotions were high, such as right after being choked by her mother.  It just doesn't seem as likely for her to have waited until the next day.   

I also still think the "flurry" of phone calls to Cindy, George, Cindy's work, etc., were going to be her staged panic that something had happened to Caylee.  I think she was going to pretend to have found her in the pool and that is the reason for the ladder having been moved. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1421 on: November 29, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »

At what point can Caylee be declared dead?  Isn't the decomp evidence enough?  Does a certain amount of time have to have passed before it can be done?  I'm not sure what the hold-up is.   

I have no idea what the criteria is for a declaration of death, obviously.  I just can't, for the life of me, figure out why there is still room for anyone to inject their little question mark (aka "spin") into the equation.   The fact that she is listed as "deceased" on docs but has not been declared dead (as far as we know) just makes no sense to me.   

I'm sure someone here has much more knowledge on this subject than I do, and I'd love to be educated on it!

Flossy just to check I went to the Orange county Clerk records to see if a Death Cert had been filed on Caylee - Nothing came up.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1422 on: November 29, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

I do not believe there was an odor being emitted from the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle until after the "gas can" encounter between George and Casey on August 24th.

++++++

The blanks regarding who, when, why and where need to be filled in but ... sticking with Ockham's Razor ...

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

+++++++++

June 16:  After she meets her demise ... Caylee is put in a plastic bag/container placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 18th:  Prior to the producing of any body decomposition fluids or odor ... Caylee is taken from inside the trunk and ... buried in the backyard using a borrowed shovel.

June 24th:  Casey confides in her father and ... Caylee is retrieved from the backyard and ... placed inside the trunk where body decomposition fluid leaks and permenates the carpet.

June 24th - 27th:  Prior to Casey's vehicle being abondoned at Amscot .. Caylee's remains are transported to another location.

June 25th:  Casey relates to Amy that there is an odor inside her vehicle.

Janet

_______

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

But what about all of the trunk evidence indicating early decomp?Early decomp within 2.6 days? 

I do not believe that once decomposition had set in ...  Caylee's Marie's remains were inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle for longer than 3 days.

Janet
_____

As per my theory above:

I do not believe there was an odor being emitted from the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle until after the "gas can" encounter between George and Casey on August 24th.

June 24th - 27th:  Prior to Casey's vehicle being abondoned at Amscot .. Caylee's remains are transported to another location.

I see but how is decomp leaking thru to the trunk if she put Caylee's body in a container to begin with?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1423 on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »

Just to add more confusion to this case, page 2723 in the docs, there is an unknown individual using the screen name RONJULA. On Aug 14 Fox News was subpoenaed for info. I can just imagine what this must be.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: November 29, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »

Yes, on all four of our birth certificates, it also gives the number of pregnancies of the mother. 

Concerning the events of the 24th, I no longer consider George's statement of when he last saw Caylee to be reliable.  I noticed right away that it was very specific about the clothes that both she and Casey were wearing and wondered why he would have noticed that, right down to the child's hair being in a ponytail.  He may be making things up just like the others in the family.

If George got caught lying about the car chase, I'm sure he is lying about his last sighting of Caylee too. Nothing can be believed 100% with the Anthony family. I have a great respect for LE to put this stuff together for the trial. I would think they have a huge room with the info spread across the walls trying to decipher this crap. 

Well said Boo!  I'm sure that it's taken a lot of work for LE to sort through all the evidence, flukes and lies of this case. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1425 on: November 29, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »

At what point can Caylee be declared dead?  Isn't the decomp evidence enough?  Does a certain amount of time have to have passed before it can be done?  I'm not sure what the hold-up is.   

I have no idea what the criteria is for a declaration of death, obviously.  I just can't, for the life of me, figure out why there is still room for anyone to inject their little question mark (aka "spin") into the equation.   The fact that she is listed as "deceased" on docs but has not been declared dead (as far as we know) just makes no sense to me.   

I'm sure someone here has much more knowledge on this subject than I do, and I'd love to be educated on it!

Per Wikipedia:
Legal Issues

A common misconception is that a person must be absent for 72 hours before being legally classed as missing, but this is rarely the case; in instances where there is evidence of violence or of an unusual absence, law enforcement agencies often stress the importance of beginning an investigation promptly.

In most common law jurisdictions a missing person can be declared dead in absentia (or "legally dead") after seven years. This time frame may be reduced in certain cases, such as deaths in major battles or mass disasters such as the September 11, 2001 attacks.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1426 on: November 29, 2008, 08:48:06 PM »

++++++

The blanks regarding who, when, why and where need to be filled in but ... sticking with Ockham's Razor ...

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

+++++++++

June 16:  After she meets her demise ... Caylee is put in a plastic bag/container placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 18th:  Prior to the producing of any body decomposition fluids or odor ... Caylee is taken from inside the trunk and ... buried in the backyard using a borrowed shovel.

June 24th:  Casey confides in her father and ... Caylee is retrieved from the backyard and ... placed inside the trunk where body decomposition fluid leaks and permenates the carpet.

June 25th:  Casey relates to Amy that there is an odor inside her vehicle.

Janet

_______

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

But what about all of the trunk evidence indicating early decomp?Early decomp within 2.6 days? 

I do not believe that once decomposition had set in ...  Caylee's Marie's remains were inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle for longer than 3 days.

Janet
_____

As per my theory above:

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

Page 27

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

That's a lot of pages to read right now as I don't have the time.I will read it tomorrow though,thanks.Does it not say anything about the early(within 2.6 days of death)decomp results?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1427 on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:41 PM »

I have to say this within discussion of Caylee's father posed

ANY Man would come forward and say YES I had SEX with CASEY ANTHONY  within the time that she became pg with Caylee

Any Man with a ounce of Preservation would Come Clean and STATE I did have Sex with Casey in 2005

I pray that Caylee is not My Daughter the Child Lost

TEST ME Do what You Will with Me - My DNA - go for it

That has never happened - and the so called named BOY to be Dead -
His parents if HE was the FATHER would be so involved within Caylee - her life, her being missing ...why are they not involved ..because HE is not the Father

makes me sick

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: November 29, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »

No way do I believe George saw Caylee and Casey on the 16th of June. He said that he saw them leave while watching that cooking show, I think around 12:30 to 1:00. A little girl almost 3 years old is going to stay in her room until her mother is ready to leave, I don't think so. She would have been up and about much earlier, eating breakfast, playing, and I'm sure he would have heard her. This whole story of George's stinks. 
Also that article I believe Janet just posted about the Anthony's wanting to spend Thanksgiving away from the cameras, oh please, well that won't last long, because they will be in front of cameras at Sunday's Vigil.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1429 on: November 29, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »

Just to add more confusion to this case, page 2723 in the docs, there is an unknown individual using the screen name RONJULA. On Aug 14 Fox News was subpoenaed for info. I can just imagine what this must be.

I already checked into Ronjula, it was a person who said that Caylee was alive b/c she had seen her btw July 3rd and July 30th. They posted this on a blog and of course, when you do something like that (Murt) the Police come knocking on your door!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1430 on: November 29, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »

I remember seeing this a while back.  This RONJULA poster was on the Fox blog posting that they had been around Caylee in July.

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: November 29, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »

No way do I believe George saw Caylee and Casey on the 16th of June. He said that he saw them leave while watching that cooking show, I think around 12:30 to 1:00. A little girl almost 3 years old is going to stay in her room until her mother is ready to leave, I don't think so. She would have been up and about much earlier, eating breakfast, playing, and I'm sure he would have heard her. This whole story of George's stinks. 
Also that article I believe Janet just posted about the Anthony's wanting to spend Thanksgiving away from the cameras, oh please, well that won't last long, because they will be in front of cameras at Sunday's Vigil.

George and Cindy could say that magic word to the press.  But then again, they never used that word when Casey was growing up ...... NO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: November 29, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »

I have to say this within discussion of Caylee's father posed

ANY Man would come forward and say YES I had SEX with CASEY ANTHONY  within the time that she became pg with Caylee

Any Man with a ounce of Preservation would Come Clean and STATE I did have Sex with Casey in 2005

I pray that Caylee is not My Daughter the Child Lost

TEST ME Do what You Will with Me - My DNA - go for it

That has never happened - and the so called named BOY to be Dead -
His parents if HE was the FATHER would be so involved within Caylee - her life, her being missing ...why are they not involved ..because HE is not the Father

makes me sick

From the beginning the paternity of Caylee has always bothered me. So much secrecy, for what reason, it just makes no sense. Lies and secrets it is beyond disturbing. Your pup looks so cute with the Santa hat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1433 on: November 29, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »

I agree - even Cindy's work time starts at 7:30 am - she is up and about the home prior
Little kids are wide awake in the early hours by nature

George what sleeps thru Cindy getting ready and going about her Biz within the AM prior to leaving for work ...
Caylee is who's responsibility at the Point ?   Caseys?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: November 29, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

Thank-you BooMonkey and Txlisa, somehow I missed that info.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: November 29, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »

As too the sono-gram or the sono-grams is it possible the other one belongs to Lee & Mallory's baby?  Isn't that baby a boy?

and the biggest question I have is :where is Lee ???????/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: November 29, 2008, 09:06:53 PM »

I had my birth cert out recently for a passport and on mine, it just gives place, as in city.
Mother's Maiden name and Father's Name. Similar info to Caylee's. Just the esstenials.
Guess I didn't miss much. Will watch NG tonight, but I think it will all be repeats.
I am up to the place where the doc dump happened, but I guess if there was anything new, I would have seen it. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1437 on: November 29, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I have been reading the IM between Casey and NYItaliano guy. I'm sorry, they are just disgusting. I am having a hard time getting through it all.

Also, I know this is off topic, but I would like to ask you to keep my puppy in your prayers, he needs all they prayers he can get. Sorry for O/T, I promise no more tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: November 29, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

ak mom parts of the 30th area have been searched already.  It is a huge area .  Would you mind if I got your email address from Klaas? If you are uncomfortable with that it is ok>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: November 29, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

I agree - even Cindy's work time starts at 7:30 am - she is up and about the home prior
Little kids are wide awake in the early hours by nature

George what sleeps thru Cindy getting ready and going about her Biz within the AM prior to leaving for work ...
Caylee is who's responsibility at the Point ?   Caseys?

Deenie...you've made a lot of good points...nothing about this baby's paternity (as told by the Ants) makes sense.  Thanks for sharing your personal experience too...it lends perspective that most of us don't have.    I agree with you about the early hours of June 16...I can't believe that Caylee just stayed in a bedroom until after 12 Noon...no way 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.