April 18, 2024, 06:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406629 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: November 29, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »

I'm leaving for the night.  I did a lot of thinking on the possibility of Casey having had another baby and the ultrasounds.  I really think that Shirley thought that Casey was currently pregnant and hiding from Cindy.

I found the video of the ultrasound pictures and they were commented on by the reporter at least twice, so I think if anything would have been odd about them, she would have noticed it.  I wanted to enlarge the pictures but they were so blurry and distorted it was pointless.  In fact, they did seem to be pink and blue but they were so blurred that it looked like the ultrasounds themselves were pink and blue.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: November 29, 2008, 10:46:26 PM »

Good Night Monkeys...I'm gonna catch that last slice of pumpkin pie that's in the fridge and head off to my monkey bunky..have a good night one and all....

Uh, about that last piece of pie,,,,,,,,,you might as well just go to bed....

Pay no heed to A1.  She is always attempting to maintain that Size 1 (or some other obscene number) figure so that so will look great in her black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots .

Hey numbersgir ... enjoy that last piece of pumkin pie with some "real" whipping cream and ... a cuppa tea. 

Hi A1.  Love ya!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: November 29, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

George commented about a basketball sized stain over spare tire area. I didn't see anything yet about that stain but I haven't read all the doc. Has anyone seen anything about it yet? Also for those that are familiar with cadaver searches when they stated that the dogs hit on the right trunk/taillight area did they mean outside of the car on the bumper/fender area as well as inside the trunk area or just inside the trunk?

I had a question about the stain also ... Does anyone know ... If Caylee's body had been put in the spare tire compartment and the carpet had been placed over top of her ... could decomp fluids have been absorbed up into the carpet, and even thru that thin board like stuff .. thus leaving a small stain? 

If her body pressed up against the top of the spare tire compartment, then its entirely possible that a stain would have formed as fluids on the top of the decomposing body absorbed into the carpet.

If the spare tire has been removed on multiple occasions, the thin wood has become cracked (at least, it has on mine), allowing multiple tiny pathways for the fluids to seep upwards.

Chances are a really big stain would come from the decomposing body (or its leaking container) being placed inside the trunk proper, and not inside the spare tire compartment.

That's what I was thinking ... It struck me odd that George would mention that the wheel chock thingy was in the spare tire compartment ... plus the mention that Casey recently had two flat tires ... I dunno ... just have a "feeling" about the spare tire compartment ... Might help "mask" the smell to some degree also ...

I'm not sure the spare tire compartment would have been such a good idea, or even a way to cut down on the smell.  Some of them are exposed to the outside and have a handy "drip hole" for liquids that end up inside the spare tire compartment to drip out of the car.

When you're driving at speed with something liquid in the spare tire compartment, you might end up plastering whatever liquids are in the spare tire compartment all over the muffler, making an even worse smell.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: November 29, 2008, 10:47:23 PM »

Good Night Monkeys...I'm gonna catch that last slice of pumpkin pie that's in the fridge and head off to my monkey bunky..have a good night one and all....

Uh, about that last piece of pie,,,,,,,,,you might as well just go to bed....

Pay no heed to A1.  She is always attempting to maintain that Size 1 (or some other obscene number) figure so that so will look great in her black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots .

Hey numbersgir ... enjoy that last piece of pumkin pie with some "real" whipping cream and ... a cuppa tea. 

Hi A1.  Love ya!!

Janet
Love you too!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: November 29, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

Niterzzz All ...

Special "shout out" to KLAAS ... thank you!   

Goodnight Invision!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1525 on: November 29, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »

Mr.Krause seems to insinuate that the information he assisted in ammassing against ZG assissted in the decision for the lawsuit against KC and her parents by her to be dropped....I have not heard anything about the lawsuit being dropped and it was after Oct.4 that we heard JM wanting to dispose KC..Is Mr.Krause's info faulty again?

Carmen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: November 29, 2008, 10:51:39 PM »

'Nite Monkeys..going to read with my GrandDaughter. 
Thanks for all the work you do Klaas!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: November 29, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »

'Nite Monkeys..going to read with my GrandDaughter. 
Thanks for all the work you do Klaas!   
I like Good nite Moon-------nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1528 on: November 29, 2008, 10:55:09 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Thanks for all your prayers for my baby. Too bad Caylee didn't have caring Monkeys to pray for her in June. Hugs to you all!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: November 29, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »

Konnichi wa Mags San

Watakushi mo so omotte masu.

Janet

Konnichi wa Janet San!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1530 on: November 29, 2008, 10:56:40 PM »

OK, I know this is so O/T, but I just finished and I'm proud of my tree. Yes, monkeys, I have an upside down Christmas tree!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: November 29, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »

Well ... after church tomorrow an American Thanksgiving awaits this Canadian on the other side of the border.

Son and Dutch American DIL had to work on Thurday ... they are both public school teachers in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  So ... DIL;s parents postponed their family Thanksgiving Dinner until Sunday.

My hubby is at this moment making sushi rolls (norimaki) as a contribution.

Hey ... those rolls were a hit last year.  I picked up a box of Purdy's chocolates and ... the chocolates also went over good last year.  Son's MIL hid the box after 1/2 the chocolates were eaten.

Anyways ... have a good Sunday all.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: November 29, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »

Niterzzz All ...

Special "shout out" to KLAAS ... thank you!   

Nite, you're welcome!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: November 29, 2008, 10:57:45 PM »

Goodnight to all Monkeys leaving!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: November 29, 2008, 10:59:05 PM »

Mr.Krause seems to insinuate that the information he assisted in ammassing against ZG assissted in the decision for the lawsuit against KC and her parents by her to be dropped....I have not heard anything about the lawsuit being dropped and it was after Oct.4 that we heard JM wanting to dispose KC..Is Mr.Krause's info faulty again?

Don't know, don't care, lol 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: November 29, 2008, 11:00:09 PM »

OK, I know this is so O/T, but I just finished and I'm proud of my tree. Yes, monkeys, I have an upside down Christmas tree!

Boo ... it is very pretty but ... but ... it is not tradition.  I do not think Christmas will come.

Janet

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1536 on: November 29, 2008, 11:01:28 PM »

Comment in regards to the posts above on Drugs and Usage within Youth for recreation/addiction.

We have had a huge issue with Drugs that have ended with Death of many Under 18 yr in my area within the last few years.

Most victims have been white, female and from wealthy families. The drug of choice " Heroin".  As I was told via my friend who has taught within High School for over 20 yrs that Heroin is not what it was or is to be. It now comes in a Pill form. Therefore no needle marks. Can be crushed and snorted. She lost 3 students in one semester. One girl 17, I remember her from the news,  Ah her body was found in a abandon car in an alley. She was in the back seat and was found that she got a hold of a death batch - that had been on the news for weeks upon weeks. ** Notifying Drug users and or families of addicts that there was death laden drugs being sold in Detroit.

She was a Good Student and was respected and had a 2nd lifestyle ... that killed her.

I have had discussions with my own daughter and she has told me on multiple occasions that her friends take their parents prescriptions and either sell them or take them.
I have never been thankfully a prescription user and at times can kick myself for not having Advil in the house for myself.  I am not a pill taker and will let nature ride it out for headaches and such. 

I remember not too along ago - I was in the dark attempting to go into my Kitchen and I hit my toes on my Cat Tower and ....... Yep " Pop" I knew instantly that I broke my toe.
Long story short after xray only because my foot turned black - I was given not ONE but 2 scripts - One was Tylenol 4's and the other was Vicodin. I looked at the Doc and thought HOLY SH#T I am dying and she is faking it by telling me my toe is broke..
Are YOU kidding me all those meds for a Broken TOE. I went home and tore up the scripts and tossed them away. Went to work the next day and all my coworkers went Ape Crazy drewling ... Did you fill the scripts ...do you have the PILLS on you?

OH my WORD 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: November 29, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »

Could be but my youngest was born in 1985 and they were doing sonograms then, and had been for a while, I think.

TxLady2, my son was also born in 1985...I've been sitting here trying to remember if they had the ultrasounds ... I was never given the option of having a picture of it. 

Does anyone have picture from the WESH video tour of the Anthony home maybe we can get this confirmed thru a still of the video?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1538 on: November 29, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »

Boo ... it is very pretty but ... but ... it is not tradition.  I do not think Christmas will come.

Janet

LOL, you sound like my oldest son!! He hates it, but I love it, I have never been the traditional one in the family. The odder the better!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1539 on: November 29, 2008, 11:03:54 PM »

Upside down it is - I am more interested in your wall paint lol - I love it - sorry O/T
I need a perfect color like that in my abode  ... boo post on Lounge k - Please

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.