March 29, 2024, 02:16:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404487 times)
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: November 30, 2008, 08:18:36 AM »

Christmas colors are red and green ... the tree must not be fake ... milk and cookies are left for Santa by the fireplace along with a carrot for Rudolf ... one gift can be opened Christmas Eve ... Turkey must be served for Dinner and ... everybody has to have at least one brussel sprout.

Yes, these are the REAL rules of Christmas. My Mom would have agreed too.

I think the "one gift on XMas Eve" rule may have been added later.  My mom frequently threw a fit (though a small one as she tries to be a nice person) when XMas presents were opened on any day other than XMas, while the present-opener was in anything other than the standard XMas "uniform" of pajamas and slippers.  If the plane was late and the adult kids couldn't stay over in the family home so that they could open presents on XMas morning, well, lets just say some mildly strong language ("poot!") may have been used.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: November 30, 2008, 08:59:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....where's the coffee?

A-1............what happened to my last slice of pumpkin pie? 

Klaas...........................
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1622 on: November 30, 2008, 09:05:37 AM »

Check out all the 'storage containers' in the Anthony garage...     wonder if any are missing...   

(click on the link below, start the slide show, then skip to pics 7 thru 15)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17497294/detail.html

OMG Wyks! Good catch! Those look like real heavy duty ones too! I'm sure the Ant's wouldn't say anything if one was missing and what an incredible stroke of luck if KC needed something water tight to transport Caylee's body!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1623 on: November 30, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »

Just thinking back on some of the other things that have happened in this case that I still have questions on...

Do we know yet where Amy's totalled car is?  It had been stored (with a cover on it) at Tony's apts, (during the time Casey was staying there), and Casey seemed to want to keep it there.  Wonder if she ever put Caylee in it while it was parked/stored at the apts?  Wonder if Caylee's remains were placed inside at any point?  Wonder if the key that Lee got was to this car and what, if anything, he might know or have done? 

Have we learned anything else about that guy who gave an interview outside the jail after being released?  Curious to know if that was just another someone wanting 15 minutes of fame, or does he know something? 

You know I don't remember reading about Amy's totaled car or about Lee having a key to which car? Where did you find this info?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1624 on: November 30, 2008, 09:10:27 AM »

Would Fire/Rescue be called for a suicide attempt.  CA, when asked by the FBI about KC's mental health, seemed deceptive in her answer, as I recall...well, more deceptive than usual that is.  I'll have to rewatch when time permits, but was just wondering about others thoughts in that regard.

To tell you the truth, I don't think KC would ever try to commit suicide, it's all about her. She would just be checking through the household papers for that will. BUT family members have commented on Cindy's mental state and we all know about George's threats and the gun found in his car. Maybe not the first time for either of them!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: November 30, 2008, 09:11:25 AM »

Just thinking back on some of the other things that have happened in this case that I still have questions on...

Do we know yet where Amy's totalled car is?  It had been stored (with a cover on it) at Tony's apts, (during the time Casey was staying there), and Casey seemed to want to keep it there.  Wonder if she ever put Caylee in it while it was parked/stored at the apts?  Wonder if Caylee's remains were placed inside at any point?  Wonder if the key that Lee got was to this car and what, if anything, he might know or have done? 

Have we learned anything else about that guy who gave an interview outside the jail after being released?  Curious to know if that was just another someone wanting 15 minutes of fame, or does he know something? 

You know I don't remember reading about Amy's totaled car or about Lee having a key to which car? Where did you find this info?? 

Hi Boo....love your tree!  Unconventional is cool 

Do you remember that whole story about KC going to Tampa (?) with Amy to pick up her new car and KC saying she couldn't go because GA had a mini-stroke...I think it's all in Amy's LE interview.  I remember Lee having Amy's keys after he picked up KC's stuff from Tony Lazarro's the night of July 15.
I don't know about the details of Amy wrecking her car...just that she had to get a new one.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: November 30, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys.....

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.  I have been so busy....
Is there anything new in the case that I need to know about.  It seems that NG has been just rehashing the some old news. 

On a lighter note, Do we have a thread to discuss the best christmas gifts this year? I am desperately searching for a princess dress for a 2 yr old that won't tear the first time she wears it....

traci
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1627 on: November 30, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »

The amount of fluid doesn't necessarily have to be large, as the container was stored for a period of time inside the trunk of a moving car.  Any fluid inside the container would be shaken back and forth (and possibly up and down), coating the sides of the container and (if it was an ice chest) reaching the spigot.

For a home experiment, take a tablespoon of oil and put it inside a shoebox, then vigorously shake the shoebox from side to side.  I can almost guarantee some of the oil will reach higher on the sides of the box than it would if the box just sat still for a few hours.

There's also another detail with an ice chest with a leaky spigot: most people typically don't lift both sides of an ice chest at once to get it out of a car, they lift one end up, tilting any liquid in the ice chest towards the leaky spigot.

Collapsable coolers don't need a spigot to do the kind of stains mentioned inside the Casey Anthony car.  They are typically made out of fabric, which means lots of little stitch-holes, and most leak through these stitch-holes (the whole point of collapsable coolers is that they are collapsable, not that they are waterproof).  I've got one and I have to watch its use indoors as any melted ice water will leak out and soak the carpet underneath it.  The manufacturers seem to assume you're using some form of self-contained "blue ice" rather than actual ice.

I was thinking that I might put a little water in mine, open the spigot a bit, and put it in the trunk of my car for a while...see how much would leak out, if any..after driving around for a few days.

The collapsible cooler sounds like something a 22yr old party girl might carry around in her car..we've seen pics of KC at the beach...if she had put Caylee in one of those, and it leaks, as you say, through the stitch-holes..that might also explain the stain (basketball size) in the trunk.
She then could have purchased a new one, once disposing of the body..cooler and all. I believe a collapsable blue container was in the trunk of her car and the monkeys have been trying to figure out what it might be..not sure if the cooler was thought of..just a passing thought when I saw your post.

Good Morning Monkeys !
Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: November 30, 2008, 09:29:13 AM »

The amount of fluid doesn't necessarily have to be large, as the container was stored for a period of time inside the trunk of a moving car.  Any fluid inside the container would be shaken back and forth (and possibly up and down), coating the sides of the container and (if it was an ice chest) reaching the spigot.

For a home experiment, take a tablespoon of oil and put it inside a shoebox, then vigorously shake the shoebox from side to side.  I can almost guarantee some of the oil will reach higher on the sides of the box than it would if the box just sat still for a few hours.

There's also another detail with an ice chest with a leaky spigot: most people typically don't lift both sides of an ice chest at once to get it out of a car, they lift one end up, tilting any liquid in the ice chest towards the leaky spigot.

Collapsable coolers don't need a spigot to do the kind of stains mentioned inside the Casey Anthony car.  They are typically made out of fabric, which means lots of little stitch-holes, and most leak through these stitch-holes (the whole point of collapsable coolers is that they are collapsable, not that they are waterproof).  I've got one and I have to watch its use indoors as any melted ice water will leak out and soak the carpet underneath it.  The manufacturers seem to assume you're using some form of self-contained "blue ice" rather than actual ice.

I was thinking that I might put a little water in mine, open the spigot a bit, and put it in the trunk of my car for a while...see how much would leak out, if any..after driving around for a few days.

The collapsible cooler sounds like something a 22yr old party girl might carry around in her car..we've seen pics of KC at the beach...if she had put Caylee in one of those, and it leaks, as you say, through the stitch-holes..that might also explain the stain (basketball size) in the trunk.
She then could have purchased a new one, once disposing of the body..cooler and all. I believe a collapsable blue container was in the trunk of her car and the monkeys have been trying to figure out what it might be..not sure if the cooler was thought of..just a passing thought when I saw your post.

Good Morning Monkeys !
Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Sea Searcher,Can't wait to see what kind of response you get from the wife when you explain the cooler 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: November 30, 2008, 09:32:49 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys.....

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.  I have been so busy....
Is there anything new in the case that I need to know about.  It seems that NG has been just rehashing the some old news. 

On a lighter note, Do we have a thread to discuss the best christmas gifts this year? I am desperately searching for a princess dress for a 2 yr old that won't tear the first time she wears it....

traci

Atlantamom I saw all the Disney princess dresses at JCP not long ago hanging in the little girls section. They were on a special display with lights & everything. I didn't check the price but these were the really nice ones, not the Halloween versions! I'm not that far from you so your JCP may be set up the same. Good Luck!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1630 on: November 30, 2008, 09:36:32 AM »

I am confused about something that I am hoping someone could clear up for me.

There are THREE key dates in this case which are:

June 16th, 2008 - The day that they think Caylee died.

June 19th, 2008 - The day that they think Caylee's body was taken from the back yard of the Anthony home and placed in to the trunk of her mothers car .

AND

June 24th, 2008 - The day that Casey would not let Geroge any where near her car.

-June 16th to June 24th is a total of 8 days.

My question is this:

If Caylee died on June 16th or June 15th and wasn't placed into her mothers trunk until June 19th, you then have another 3-4 days after that Caylee layed in the turnk for b/c I don't think KC got rid of the body until around June 25th or June 26th. I definetly think Caylee was in the trunk on June 24th and that is why KC wouldn't let GA anywhere near the car so from June 19th until disposal date(which could be up until June 27th) that would be 8 days right there that she'd be in the trunk for. My question and confusion is where does the 2.6 days of decomp that was found in the trunk come in? You figure that from June 16th to June 27th that is 11 days that she'd be decomposing for. Where does the 2.6 days come in?
From the evidence documents from the trunk of the car.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: November 30, 2008, 09:42:35 AM »

Sea Searcher,Can't wait to see what kind of response you get from the wife when you explain the cooler 

I'm only going to put water in it..I do the food shopping so I think I can come up with a good reason to put it in there.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1632 on: November 30, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »

Thankyou Monken, I will go to JCP this week. You guys are the best...

I want my daughter to think she is a princess for as long as possible....

Maybe this is why Caylee's death has upset me so much.  She reminds me so much of my little princess. She says such sweet things now. But man does she have an attitude.

traci 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: November 30, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »

Okay... that does not look at all like the ones we have. Ours have a lot more statistics on them, plus a footprint. Thanks.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: November 30, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »

Okay Monkey Friends, I will be in Orlando tomorrow for a few hours, plan to visit Hopespring Drive and Jay Blanchard Park........will keep my eyes and ears open. I sure do hope somebody finds that precious baby girl soon...................
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »

Maybe this is why Caylee's death has upset me so much.  She reminds me so much of my little princess. She says such sweet things now. But man does she have an attitude.

traci 

I have a 3 year old granddaughter(exactly 1 mo. younger than Caylee) and I'll tell ya, if she wasn't 3 I'd swear she has ADHD, she NEVER stops! But We thank God everyday to have her & her 9 year sister in our lives. We couldn't imagine life without them! Boy are  they ever spoiled!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: November 30, 2008, 10:05:24 AM »

traci 

Just you wait until she hits five...mine was sweet at two too...
Fortunately I have another one who is almost two..I get to relive sweet once again.. 

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: November 30, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »

Could it be possible that the LE is wrong on when Caylee died? My theory is this on how the 2.6 days of decomp could work: 

[COLOR="Red"]June 16th -June 17th[/COLOR]

- During this time Caylee is being drugged but has not died yet. Casey is keeping in the trunk of HER car by this time

[COLOR="red"]June 18th [/COLOR]

-Casey drugs Caylee again but this time something goes wrong causing Caylee to die. Casey then places her in the play house until she can figure out what to do with her body.

[COLOR="red"]June 19th [/COLOR]

-Casey returns to the Anthony home on b/c she decides she wants to do something with the body. First she thinks she's going to burry her by the bamboo but decides not to and then lays her by the pool. That could be why the dogs hit on those two areas as well. Casey places the body in the trunk of her car. During that time Caylees body leaks fluid which is why there was the stain.  Also this would explain the neighbor seeing Casey's car in the garage.

[COLOR="Red"]June 21 [/COLOR]

Caylees body stays in the trunk until June 21 and some time during that time Casey puts the body in a plastic box. 

-[COLOR="red"]June 24th [/COLOR]

Casey doesn't let George get near the car b/c of Caylee being in the trunk.

[COLOR="red"]June 25th[/COLOR]

Casey's car starts smelling.

[COLOR="red"]June 26 or June 27th [/COLOR]

Casey can't take the smell any longer so she gets rid of Caylees body for good.

Also do you think it could be possible that maybe those pings in the airport area and stuff that maybe if Caylee was being drugged thats where Casey was putting her while she was out so that Casey could party? It could be that not only was Casey keeping her in the trunk of her car but also in those areas.  I just don't know. Casey could be fooling everyone right now.

-Mar-

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: November 30, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »

Check out all the 'storage containers' in the Anthony garage...     wonder if any are missing...   

(click on the link below, start the slide show, then skip to pics 7 thru 15)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17497294/detail.html

OMG Wyks! Good catch! Those look like real heavy duty ones too! I'm sure the Ant's wouldn't say anything if one was missing and what an incredible stroke of luck if KC needed something water tight to transport Caylee's body!

Yep, actually I mentioned this a couple months ago while viewing one of the videos - no lack of available containers in the Anthony garage.  When Casey backed into the garage she could have been putting Caylee into a container:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: November 30, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18173157/detail.html

Grandparents Hold Vigil For Caylee
Girl's Mother Charged With 1st-Degree Murder

POSTED: 7:28 am EST November 30, 2008
UPDATED: 7:46 am EST November 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandparents of a 3-year old Orlando girl who has been missing since June will hold a candlelight vigil.

The Kid Finders Network and George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, are hosting the event at the Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando Sunday evening.

The couple's daughter, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder and faces life in prison if convicted of killing Caylee. She has pleaded not guilty.

Caylee was last seen on June 16, but her mother did not report her missing until mid-July.

The toddler's body has not been recovered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.