March 28, 2024, 03:14:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404460 times)
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 
Ah, found it.  The blackened out periods were actually in February and April...but I'm still curious why so!!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

I think this is the one you want

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2008, 05:40:28 PM »

Is this during the timeframe when she was dating Ricardo?  He had the chloroform "ad" on his myspace ... Wasn't there reference to going to parties and drugging Caylee to sleep?  Personally I haven't heard of too many "parties" (just pretty much clubbing) that she went to since she met Tony by the end of May .. then Caylee went missing the middle of June ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »

Geez Klaas,The more we learn the scarrier it gets.I haven't finished all the documents yet but it makes me sick to think what may  have actually happened to that child.   

O/T Today my Mom said she has been trying to follow this story too,and I told her Scared Monkeys is the cage to be in!I told her you guys are the greatest. She didn't even now anybody had a Natalee thread anymore.I told her to at least "lurk" around sometime.

Anyway have a Happy Thanksgiving. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »

Is this during the timeframe when she was dating Ricardo?  He had the chloroform "ad" on his myspace ... Wasn't there reference to going to parties and drugging Caylee to sleep?  Personally I haven't heard of too many "parties" (just pretty much clubbing) that she went to since she met Tony by the end of May .. then Caylee went missing the middle of June ...

So sorry ... too much turkey ... sent post too soon .... my point was ... I think this is why Annies testimony is going to be so damning and why her transcripts haven't been released ... due to the "parties" not necessarily the clubbing ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

I just had to laugh at this one.....I was over at my mother-in-laws for dinner and she showed me what she had just finished making......SOCK MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 of them......each one different, but they all looked like the money in your avitar. I own a small gift boutique and she wants me to sell them in there!!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2008, 05:55:15 PM »

From the documents:

GA: So that's what I, I saidThe guy said, "Sir, I'll take care of it.  I'll get rid of it." But the smell never went away.

The "guy" GA is talking about is the guy from the tow yard.  GA said the tow yard guy said this as they were looking in the trunk of the car to try to determine the cause of the smell. 

Does it sound to anyone else like this statement that I put in bold sounds like the guy at the tow yard tried to clean the trunk of the car to get rid of the smell before George took the car home ??

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2008, 05:56:44 PM »

Looks like the number Casey had programmed into her phone as Universal appears to be a number for AT&T/Cingular. Based on google, it looks like people get calls from this number when their bills are late!  Guess she knew she would get plenty of those calls!

Page 5
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

Happy ThanksGiving you all.
Thanks for the PDF link of the phone calls.
Casey calls Momma(Cindy?)at 12:58 on July 15th.Is that almost 1:00 AM or almost 1:00 PM?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »

Why would Casey look up "shovel?"  That one has me confused.   

Any ideas???

Me too! 

Maybe a certain type of shovel.  Maybe looking to purchase one.   
Well we now know she didn't use the shovel to break into the shed.Tony broke into the shed using a tire iron.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »

Looks like the number Casey had programmed into her phone as Universal appears to be a number for AT&T/Cingular. Based on google, it looks like people get calls from this number when their bills are late!  Guess she knew she would get plenty of those calls!

Page 5

Casey calls Momma(Cindy?)at 12:58 on July 15th.Is that almost 1:00 AM or almost 1:00 PM?

1 pm, afternoon time

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2008, 06:06:14 PM »

I think Rick was a little harsh, but it did give me some satisfaction to know that someone, anyone had tried to speak the truth to them, and  they are just choosing to ignore it.   

I also can't believe how many people have told them to shut up, and they just keep ignoring them, OCSD, FBI, Nejame, Rick, her mom..... and I am sure that there are more. The only one who seems to have taken the advice is Lee.

Speaking of Lee, I reallly don't believe the story that Lee did anything sexual to Casey. I think she told this story, and the George abused her some how just as a sympathy ploy so that the guy du jour would feel sorry for her. She may have started that LIE early on as an explanation as to why she wasn't a virgin.  I could see her telling that story in a heartbeat.

I have to agree here. I keep saying to myself ... this is Casey talking. And we all know when Casey talks, most times, she is lying. So I can't believe this just because Casey said it. Not until I have more evidence that this is true, will I believe it.

I understand that, Brandi.  And yes, it makes sense, seems that everything else Casey has said has been lie on top of lie on top of lie. 

It could also be, IMO, that the lies have caught up with the reality of the Anthony family dynamics, and what we are seeing lately might just be the sad sad truth in that family.  Could be what all the lies have been built on, to cover up, to hide. 

Does any of this latest news excuse what Casey has very likely done to Caylee?  Nope.  May help to explain how she got to the point she did, and that's all. 

I started this case reading over at InSession (CTV), and gave my theory from the start, that there possibly *could have been* sexual abuse in the Anthony family from one or more of the males toward one or more of the females.  My theory was not looked on kindly and I left before I could be banned from there.  Folks just could not wrap their minds around the fact that incest and abuse of any kind CAN AND DOES happen in homes across America and beyond.  We don't know for sure if any of this has happened in the Anthony family.  And yet, it IS a *possibility*. 

I won't say for sure 100% positive, cuz we as on-lookers don't know that.  (Plus given the fact that there are so many lies in this case).  I will say tho, that every piece of the puzzle we get, as we begin to move the pieces around to see what fits, it's sure looking more and more like the reality in that family. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »

Why would Casey look up "shovel?"  That one has me confused.   

Any ideas???

http://podictionary.com/?p=342

"........Both of these words are more popular on Urbandictionary in their slang form than their gardening form.  A hoe spelled H-O-E means the same as the similar sounding W-H-O-R-E; and then by extension people seem to have applied shovel to mean a male with the same proclivities.......

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

Sometimes....I think that Casey thought Caylee would be found by now....and that she thought she had things set up to blame the nanny, blame someone who she might have given a key to one time, etc.  Does Casey sit in jail in wonderment that Caylee hasn't been found? 

Now she's going to have to resort to blaming Lee, blaming dysfunction in the family...probably blaming Cindy for Caylee's death...just watch...no telling what kind of crap will come out from the defense attorneys.  But you can bet your sweet bippie that it's gonna be a doozy!  Has to be....they don't have any other way to defend Casey.

Or at least found her clothes, right? ("They haven't even found her clothes." she reportedly said to Tracy while watching the search news on TV.)

I wonder what she is thinking about in jail. Sill no family or friend phone calls or visits. Since October 14th!
Just odd.
Maybe that is the reason that she does not want to see the family.......just to backup her plan B
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »

Rick first came to Topixs he was reading
Know one Knew it was him and most didnt believe him
When he started talking he was explaining the family dynamics
and gave Good insite into the family and Casey
He was honest and many didnt believe him
I spoke with him many times and exchanged emails
He was very distraught about caylee and the way teh family was acting

I am sure he is - we all are.  Did he mention his role in that family?  Did he tell you that his eldery mother was devasted with what he has done?  Did he say why CA other 2 brothers have not come forward to explain the family dynamics?

Personally I am glad he did.  But I question his true motives. 
OK, we need a time out here. Obviously you know some dirt on Rick. I vote you either just tell us what you know or stop implying stuff. I'm not saying this in a nasty-Planet-Of-The-Apes way, but you keep smeering him and I don't know why. Rick did not do this. He, and so far only he, of that family seems to have a grasp on reality. I'm not saying him blogging about this case was the right thing to do, but it's done, so there's not much sense in debating the rightness or wrongness of his actions. Thanks to him, we understand a little better how the Ants operate.

The feeling I get from your posts about him is that he's not a good guy, so we should not pay any attention to what he says. Even the guys in the black hats speak the truth...sometime.
Thank you Tevye!
ITA

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2008, 06:40:08 PM »

Shhhh.. he thinks he is a turkey! Happy Thanksgiving again to everyone.
LOL!
That's a mighty big monk....I mean turkey head on him!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »

That is very possible.I wonder when Cindy stopped babysitting Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »

Rick first came to Topixs he was reading
Know one Knew it was him and most didnt believe him
When he started talking he was explaining the family dynamics
and gave Good insite into the family and Casey
He was honest and many didnt believe him
I spoke with him many times and exchanged emails
He was very distraught about caylee and the way teh family was acting

I am sure he is - we all are.  Did he mention his role in that family?  Did he tell you that his eldery mother was devasted with what he has done?  Did he say why CA other 2 brothers have not come forward to explain the family dynamics?

Personally I am glad he did.  But I question his true motives. 
OK, we need a time out here. Obviously you know some dirt on Rick. I vote you either just tell us what you know or stop implying stuff. I'm not saying this in a nasty-Planet-Of-The-Apes way, but you keep smeering him and I don't know why. Rick did not do this. He, and so far only he, of that family seems to have a grasp on reality. I'm not saying him blogging about this case was the right thing to do, but it's done, so there's not much sense in debating the rightness or wrongness of his actions. Thanks to him, we understand a little better how the Ants operate.

The feeling I get from your posts about him is that he's not a good guy, so we should not pay any attention to what he says. Even the guys in the black hats speak the truth...sometime.
Thank you Tevye!
ITA

Just curious... why are you thanking Tevye ?  She misunderstood mytime's post.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2008, 06:49:05 PM »

Page 5

1 pm, afternoon time
Thanks Joesamas.
So Cindy talked to Casey at almost 1:00 PM on July 15th,same day they picked up the car at around 1-1:30 PM....strange.

Karma Is Coming

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm full of that chemical in turkey which puts you to sleep.  At least I'm drooping.

I think Rick was trying to shock Cindy into reality and if I were he, I would do the same thing.  Rick likely loved little Caylee as did probably the rest of Cindy's family.  The fact that we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they don't care.  I have no way of knowing how his family feels and I seriously doubt that anyone else on this board does either.  How do we know his elderly mother was devastated?  If she were devastated, I would say that it would have been caused by Casey killing her great granddaughter and not Rick's words.  They can't compare in the devastation they would cause. 

The guilt lies with Casey and IMO Cindy.  Not Rick.  I doubt that he has murdered anyone.
Hi  Baby Bear, Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks--you too.  Now for Christmas shopping!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2008, 06:52:18 PM »

Doc 6....API Robert Roy talked to Cindy's mother and father. Alot of the info with the father was blacked out, and then it read Mr. Pleasa was not aware of the accusations. Then the entire next page is blank. I am sure curious about this, I wonder if Casey accused her grandpa of something. Also part of Cindy's mothers statements were blacked out also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.