April 26, 2024, 03:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407339 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1800 on: November 30, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »

Katie Sue Robinson, employee at Sawgrass, stalled and flatly refused to give interview. Later she informed Corp Edwards that Vicky Aleman lived at Sawgrass and good friends with Casey. That's weird that Katie Sue refused to give interview.
Who is Katie Sue? Who is Vicky Aleman? Inquiring minds want to know
Katie Sue Robinson is employed at Sawgrass apts. For some reason she would not give an interview to LE. But she told Corp Edwards that Vicky lived at the Sawgrass Apts and was good friends with Casey. I have no idea if Vicky Aleman gave an interview with LE and if she did, the public has not seen it.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: November 30, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »

Google Vicky Aleman  ---

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 171,000 for Vicky Aleman. (0.25 seconds)
Search ResultsVicky Alemán - Venezuela | FacebookVicky Alemán (Venezuela) is on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
www.facebook.com/people/Vicky-Aleman/549087270 - 12 hours ago - Similar pages
Vicky Aleman | FacebookVicky Aleman is on Facebook, a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. Vicky Aleman uses Facebook ...
www.facebook.com/people/Vicky_Aleman/549087270 - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.facebook.com »
Vicky Aleman | valemn2436c | Reunion.com Member ProfileFind information on Vicky Aleman,54-year-old Female,Bayamon,PR.
s1.reunion.com/valemn2436c - Similar pages
Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by ...She did not want LE to know about Vicky Aleman. I will see if I can dig up the documents. And I don't think Vicky Aleman's interview has been released, ...
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4185.msg562152 - 15 minutes ago - Similar pages
LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs NO DISCUSSION ...After refusing to give an interview, she advised Corp Eric Edwards that Vicky Aleman lived at Sawgrass complex and was "a good friend of Casey's." ...
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75730 - 130k - Cached - Similar pages
Home Gardens ElementaryVicky Aleman Patricia Torres Martha Gomez. LIBRARY Veronica Medina. ASAP STAFF Alfredo Pulido Vera Carwile Leticia Ramirez Renee Rojanaroj Antonio Campuzano ...
www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/homegardens-es/staff.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
Downey High School, Downey, California (CA)Juan Alday, 1995 - 1999. Marcos Alday, 1995 - 1999. Adrian Aldrich Iii, 1960 - 1964. Vicky Aleman, 1988 - 1992. Vicky Aleman, 1988 - 1992 ...
www.classmates.com/directory/school/Downey%20High%20School?org=5002 - 539k - Cached - Similar pages

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: November 30, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »

Katie Sue Robinson, employee at Sawgrass, stalled and flatly refused to give interview. Later she informed Corp Edwards that Vicky Aleman lived at Sawgrass and good friends with Casey. That's weird that Katie Sue refused to give interview.

Where did you find that!!  That was exactly what I remember reading!

Lisa
Sometimes I go and read at WS, and I remembered seeing this a couple of days ago.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: November 30, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

Was it definately a car key? Or could it have been a key to a storage unit?
See, I have always wondered if one of them had a storage unit - you would never find the baby there.
Amy has or had a storage unit.

Hi All,

Been lurking on this forum for sometime now.. When this case first broke out my first sense
was death- bag-container-storage unit-buried, white church and cementery with woods and pond. I believe Casey put Caylee in some sort of container @ the end- I was checking it out and I see the Anthony's have containers and also a place on Hoffner sells new and used drums. I believe Casey has been drugging Caylee for sometime now- Xanex-. I believe Casey used the chlorform in the container to contain the smell. On June 24th when George went to Casey's car for the wedge he smelled something bad when Casey shut the trunk of her car. I believe all the Anthony's know where Caylee is resting now after the fact. The storage unit most likely have Caylee's clothes in it and evidence @ one time.. The Anthony's are all liars.

Welcome to the cage!

Liars they are!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1804 on: November 30, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

Who is Katie Sue? Who is Vicky Aleman? Inquiring minds want to know
Katie Sue Robinson is employed at Sawgrass apts. For some reason she would not give an interview to LE. But she told Corp Edwards that Vicky lived at the Sawgrass Apts and was good friends with Casey. I have no idea if Vicky Aleman gave an interview with LE and if she did, the public has not seen it.
Katie Sue just flat out told them she wouldn't do an interview? How many friggin people in Orlando will lie for this skank? I just don't get it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: November 30, 2008, 06:05:26 PM »

It doesn't have to be alcohol. Lots of normal looking / functioning women in the 'burbs are prescription drug "addicts". There is no other word for it. Nurses are in a high risk profession. It's also readily available. I know of several who went that route and almost went down for the count for good. Know of two nurses who shorted the patients so they could get theirs. I am not saying this is the case with Cindy, but she's obviously nuts, and it could just be something like that. Function all day, get blotto at home.

interesting..... i remember seeing that movie long ago where the nurse got addicted... and was stealing from the hospitol... dang... she was STICKIN NEEDLES in herself at WORK it was so bad....

man...

Our little town of just over 4,000 had a nurse scandal similiar to what you are mentioning.  The nurse was taking the pain shots and giving her patients shots of saline.  She was from a very respected family in town.  I know she went to rehab and she's now (20 years later) the head nurse.  It definitely happens!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1806 on: November 30, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

Katie Sue Robinson (Sawgrass employee) and Vicky Aleman are both friends on Facebook and have a mutual Anthony friend (Matthew Crisp).  Vicky's pic shows someone not so "healthy" looking.

Katie Sue Robinson
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/s.php?k=100000080&id=1322258180&sid=10dfc5236592011a0781b60d96f78879

Vicky Aleman
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q=victoria%20aleman&ref=ts&sid=5e9a539903f4ccc5bf169817d38d3e9d#/s.php?k=100000080&id=57211112&sid=fb367814bf7fe9728f8d2752e96d911f

Lisa
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: November 30, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »

FWIW - here is Vicky Aleman ... several "friends in common" w/Casey
Iassen, Dante, Brandon Snow ...to name a few ..  Dante left a post about goin to the "pool" ... assuming it is prob the one at SawGrass ...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

Still searching but so far no pics or reference to Casey ... I'll keep looking ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: November 30, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

See, I have always wondered if one of them had a storage unit - you would never find the baby there.

Hi All,

Been lurking on this forum for sometime now.. When this case first broke out my first sense
was death- bag-container-storage unit-buried, white church and cementery with woods and pond. I believe Casey put Caylee in some sort of container @ the end- I was checking it out and I see the Anthony's have containers and also a place on Hoffner sells new and used drums. I believe Casey has been drugging Caylee for sometime now- Xanex-. I believe Casey used the chlorform in the container to contain the smell. On June 24th when George went to Casey's car for the wedge he smelled something bad when Casey shut the trunk of her car. I believe all the Anthony's know where Caylee is resting now after the fact. The storage unit most likely have Caylee's clothes in it and evidence @ one time.. The Anthony's are all liars.
Welcome, I too believe George had to have smelled the car on the 24th. Do you think Casey had a key to Amy's storage unit, and put evidence in there?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: November 30, 2008, 06:08:27 PM »

[

Eight days hidden and buried in the Anthony's backyard between June 16th and June 24th could have compromised the bag/container that Caylee Marie may have been put.  Also ... I would assume that in eight days the state of decomposition could imply more bodily fluids existed.  Some type of breakage in the bag/container could have occurred in the move from the burial location in the Anthony's back yard to ... Casey's vehicle.

I cannot comprehend Casey driving her vehicle around for 2 1/2 weeks with the odor of a decomposing body present.

Janet

+++++

Janet I cannot comprehend Casey PERIOD

Probably not. Most of us wouldn't drive around for 15 minutes with a dead body in the trunk... let alone for days!
I remember reading some posts somewhere from a person who trained cadaver dogs, and their belief was that if the body had ever been in that yard at the time they brought in the dogs, they would have gone crazy... not just a mild alert as has been reported. This person said that it was more likely that either the child had only been dead a short time, a few hours... or it was an object that had been in contact with the body.... like the gas cans, the shovel, or even a blanket or clothes, that were placed on the ground long enough that the ground absorbed some of the odor.
Even though a body starts to decompose immediately after death, it does not emit an odor for several hours, maybe longer depending on the temperature of the environment it is in. It seems more likely to me that Caylee's body would have just begun to emit that odor.. probably only a day or so... when Casey abandoned the car at the Amscot. She would not have driven around with her child's body in that car for 12 days... and the body couldn't have been in the yard for that long or the dogs would have alerted much stronger. So.... maybe Caylee didn't die on the 15th or 16th, but later. JMO.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1810 on: November 30, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »

Victoria's MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

Gotta love the pic of the child with "gangsta" sign.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1811 on: November 30, 2008, 06:11:35 PM »

Welcome JerseyGirl!

ITA with your post.  George, Cindy, Lee, and Casey are all lying, thieving, manipulating, opportunistic liars.
I HATE THEM ALL!

Lisa
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: November 30, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »

I cannot comprehend Casey driving her vehicle around for 2 1/2 weeks with the odor of a decomposing body present.

Police officers, morgue attendants, morticians, crime-scene cleanup agencies, and coroners have used peppermint oil (usually in the form of a lip balm) which they spread around their nostrils to prevent the smell of dead bodies from unduly affecting their ability to deal with their environment.  A powerful fragrance such as peppermint oil may have been used by Casey to prevent the smell of decomposition from affecting her ability to drive, and peppermint lip balm is cheap enough that it wouldn't need an expensive traceable store receipt.

Of course, all the drug use could have affected her sense of smell to some extent, possibly enough that she wouldn't be able to smell anything during those 2-1/2 weeks the body was in the car.

But the ones you mention above, do not drive around or stay around a body for over 2 weeks!!! NOTHING could eliminate that odor from their nose, if they were in contact with a 2 weeks old dead body! It would have overwhelmed her... she would have had to throw up, pass out... or she would have pushed the car off into a lake or river.  Sorry.... but a body that had been dead that long would have been mush... and the odor would have been...........unbearable.
LE also uses Vick's Vaporub... they dab it under their nose to help mask the odor... but it sometimes doesn't mask it completely, depending on how long the body has been dead.
I am not convinced that Caylee's body was in that car longer than 2-2-1/2 days.

Two things just occurred to me about that. One, that the longer you're around a smell the more you get used to it. Your nose will adjust and stop smelling certain things after about 45 minutes. That's the first thing.

This is generally true.  About three deep breaths in the presence of a really nasty smell will make you not think twice about the smell.  Of course, most people, upon smelling a really nasty smell, hold their breath and thus don't take those three deep breaths.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: November 30, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »

sure wouldnt make MUCH sense to be a CAR key... and why was amy so HAPPY to have him get RID of the key... thats odd too!
I haven't read all the documents. How do we know Amy was happy he got rid of the key? Was this something Lee said or Amy?

LA: It was a key that I had never seen before. I know all of our family’s car keys. So it just was easy for me to figure out that had to be Amy’s, Amy’s car key.

EE: And you called Amy and destroyed that key for her?

LA: The next, yeah (affirmative), the next day she reached out to me and said, “Hey, my key’s on her, probably on her key ring somewhere.” And I said, “I already, I’m one step ahead of you. (Laughs). I already got it. Consider it, consider it taken care of,” so.

okay.. maybe HAPPY was a poor choice of words..but he was laughing and saying he was ONE STEP AHEAD OF HER, consider it TAKEN CARE OF...

you would think she would have told police that lee had her key.... and was saying he was TAKING CARE OF IT....

sorry... maybe HAPPY wasnt the word  i should have used..Smile
  Lee does alot of  laughing- I know if my niece was missing--I wouldnt find anything funny.  what do you think it would take to make these people cry
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: November 30, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »

From the BS blog:

Sean Krause (Author) said:

Another tidbit of truth:

When I asked Cindy if Casey was a sociopath, based on all of the events that have transpired, she said, “Yes.”

“My daughter has emotional issues she can’t get past. She lies, she steals, but she’s a damn good mother. She cared about Caylee and helped out when it was needed.

Cindy says she "helped out" with her own child, "when it was needed".      

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: November 30, 2008, 06:16:47 PM »

Google Vicky Aleman  ---

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 171,000 for Vicky Aleman. (0.25 seconds)
Search ResultsVicky Alemán - Venezuela | FacebookVicky Alemán (Venezuela) is on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
www.facebook.com/people/Vicky-Aleman/549087270 - 12 hours ago - Similar pages
Vicky Aleman | FacebookVicky Aleman is on Facebook, a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. Vicky Aleman uses Facebook ...
www.facebook.com/people/Vicky_Aleman/549087270 - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.facebook.com »
Vicky Aleman | valemn2436c | Reunion.com Member ProfileFind information on Vicky Aleman,54-year-old Female,Bayamon,PR.
s1.reunion.com/valemn2436c - Similar pages
Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by ...She did not want LE to know about Vicky Aleman. I will see if I can dig up the documents. And I don't think Vicky Aleman's interview has been released, ...
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4185.msg562152 - 15 minutes ago - Similar pages
LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs NO DISCUSSION ...After refusing to give an interview, she advised Corp Eric Edwards that Vicky Aleman lived at Sawgrass complex and was "a good friend of Casey's." ...
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75730 - 130k - Cached - Similar pages
Home Gardens ElementaryVicky Aleman Patricia Torres Martha Gomez. LIBRARY Veronica Medina. ASAP STAFF Alfredo Pulido Vera Carwile Leticia Ramirez Renee Rojanaroj Antonio Campuzano ...
www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/homegardens-es/staff.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
Downey High School, Downey, California (CA)Juan Alday, 1995 - 1999. Marcos Alday, 1995 - 1999. Adrian Aldrich Iii, 1960 - 1964. Vicky Aleman, 1988 - 1992. Vicky Aleman, 1988 - 1992 ...
www.classmates.com/directory/school/Downey%20High%20School?org=5002 - 539k - Cached - Similar pages

dont know if this will help but there is a Vicky Jean Aleman 51 that live @ one time in Clearwater and Tampa Florida- source- intelius.com
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: November 30, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »

Little behind so this may have already been answered. YES Amy's told the police all her stuff was in storage because she was homeless

Yes, I recall that.  She had just returned from spending one year working theater on a cruise ship when she met KC and was only staying at the Oviedo (sp. ?) and then on to staying with Ricardo, etc.  That's why she was eager to move in with KC and Caylee to settle down.

Re:  Sawgrass Apt.. does anyone recall hearing that a "vacant apartment" there was used by hookers, escorts, etc?  Did LP mention this, or am I having a blonde moment?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1817 on: November 30, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

List of calls at the Anthony home:

CM=criminal mischief,Anthony's called LE in 2003/2004 for that one.

The CM call in November 03 is the day after Halloween isn't it?
Ahh,good catch IAmHere,I didn't even notice that.Casey would have been 17 years old.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: November 30, 2008, 06:20:14 PM »

Two things just occurred to me about that. One, that the longer you're around a smell the more you get used to it. Your nose will adjust and stop smelling certain things after about 45 minutes. That's the first thing. The second thing is that a container might have made it so the body didn't smell for several days, not until the gas popped the lid or forced fluid out the spigot or seams or whatever. 
But I'm thinking probably the body was moved into and out of the car. CA said contemptuously that the cadaver dogs that hit on the car "were the same ones that cleared our house," as if they OUGHT to have hit on the house if they were any good.

Fuzzball, I somehow dont think anyone can adjust to the smell of rotting flesh. I have smelled it and man-o-man..a perfumed mask on my face didnt do the trick either..
[/quote]

I've been wondering why Casey didn't stink, if she rode around in the car. But she didn't-remember she had Amy's car while Amy was out of town, and she had Tony's while he was out of town. She picked Cindy's car to stink up. I think if she'd stowed Caylee in Amy's totaled car it would reek, too. I'm sure LE has already looked into that.

I'm wondering where else she might have been storing the body, besides the trunk of that car.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: November 30, 2008, 06:22:04 PM »

FWIW - here is Vicky Aleman ... several "friends in common" w/Casey
Iassen, Dante, Brandon Snow ...to name a few ..  Dante left a post about goin to the "pool" ... assuming it is prob the one at SawGrass ...

Still searching but so far no pics or reference to Casey ... I'll keep looking ...

Although I have not found a reference to Casey on Victorias myspace page .. she was "in" w/the Lake Vaj crowd in a big way ... YET ANOTHER young mother w/a 3 yr old child ... partying like a rock star ...  I wonder if she took her son to these parties as well?  IMO these pictures of this young lady are NO DIFFERENT then the ones of Casey ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.