March 28, 2024, 10:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404471 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2008, 07:48:06 PM »

Doc 6....API Robert Roy talked to Cindy's mother and father. Alot of the info with the father was blacked out, and then it read Mr. Pleasa was not aware of the accusations. Then the entire next page is blank. I am sure curious about this, I wonder if Casey accused her grandpa of something. Also part of Cindy's mothers statements were blacked out also.
No Rose, I love your new avi. Did you take that tonight?
My daughter set it up for me, my dog is a husky, shepherd mix but I don't know how to put one of her pics on here. 
Sounds like a pretty dog. Klaas can help you, she helped me get Joe as my avatar.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #221 on: November 27, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?

Yes.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2008, 07:53:28 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm full of that chemical in turkey which puts you to sleep.  At least I'm drooping.

I think Rick was trying to shock Cindy into reality and if I were he, I would do the same thing.  Rick likely loved little Caylee as did probably the rest of Cindy's family.  The fact that we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they don't care.  I have no way of knowing how his family feels and I seriously doubt that anyone else on this board does either.  How do we know his elderly mother was devastated?  If she were devastated, I would say that it would have been caused by Casey killing her great granddaughter and not Rick's words.  They can't compare in the devastation they would cause. 

The guilt lies with Casey and IMO Cindy.  Not Rick.  I doubt that he has murdered anyone.

Hello BabyBear...Happy Thanksgiving.   Yes the guilt and the answers lie with Casey. 

Thanks Trim--you too.  Ready for more turkey?

MORE TURKEY?!  Sure!

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2008, 08:00:25 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

I think this is the one you want

Thank you, Sue.  Now that I look at that in more detail, I see one report is for GA (ending in 3564) and one for CA (ending in 4731).  Now I'm curious why THEY have call blackened out.  Enquiring minds want to know!!! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: November 27, 2008, 08:02:33 PM »

AGAIN FWIW  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

So this is who Casey was "dating" while the chloroform searches was done on the computer ....

So ... Ricardo was the guy that had the picture on his myspace that had a guy putting a rag over a womans face and had a reference to chloroform use to "get the girl" ...

So .. Chloroform was found in Casey's trunk ...

Do ya think Ricardo had reason to be nervous when he was sitting in the Anthony living room after Caylee went missing?  I do ...

Also Ricardo was dating Amy ... hhhuuummm jealousy is a very big MOTIVE for cleaning out Amy's checking account (IMO)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: November 27, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »

Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 

Thank you, Sue.  Now that I look at that in more detail, I see one report is for GA (ending in 3564) and one for CA (ending in 4731).  Now I'm curious why THEY have call blackened out.  Enquiring minds want to know!!! 
I was curious about that also. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 27, 2008, 08:05:40 PM »

Shhhh.. he thinks he is a turkey! Happy Thanksgiving again to everyone.

Brandi - real cool turkey you got there!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #227 on: November 27, 2008, 08:06:22 PM »

Looks like the number Casey had programmed into her phone as Universal appears to be a number for AT&T/Cingular. Based on google, it looks like people get calls from this number when their bills are late!  Guess she knew she would get plenty of those calls!

Page 5
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

Happy ThanksGiving you all.
Thanks for the PDF link of the phone calls.
Casey calls Momma(Cindy?)at 12:58 on July 15th.Is that almost 1:00 AM or almost 1:00 PM?

1 pm, afternoon time
Thanks Joesamas.
So Cindy talked to Casey at almost 1:00 PM on July 15th,same day they picked up the car at around 1-1:30 PM....strange.

I haven't seen the documents to see how long the phone call was, but it is possible that Cindy called and left a voicemail and really didn't talk to Casey personally. How long was the phone call, does that say in the docs?
Shoot,I just closed that out before reading your reply.I think it was about a 3 minute call?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 27, 2008, 08:08:03 PM »

I wondered about that, too, when I saw it.  All those searches were BEFORE Casey met Tony Lazzaro...so I'm thinking that Casey really did do something to Caylee to spite Cindy; I've actually thought it was for spite all along....but, I REALLY think that now.  Casey did say herself that maybe she was being a spiteful b*tch!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 27, 2008, 08:08:09 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm full of that chemical in turkey which puts you to sleep.  At least I'm drooping.

I think Rick was trying to shock Cindy into reality and if I were he, I would do the same thing.  Rick likely loved little Caylee as did probably the rest of Cindy's family.  The fact that we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they don't care.  I have no way of knowing how his family feels and I seriously doubt that anyone else on this board does either.  How do we know his elderly mother was devastated?  If she were devastated, I would say that it would have been caused by Casey killing her great granddaughter and not Rick's words.  They can't compare in the devastation they would cause. 

The guilt lies with Casey and IMO Cindy.  Not Rick.  I doubt that he has murdered anyone.

Hello BabyBear...Happy Thanksgiving.   Yes the guilt and the answers lie with Casey. 

Thanks Trim--you too.  Ready for more turkey?

Yeah sure! Care for some pecan pie.......anybody?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: November 27, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »

And I don't mean to be obsessed with this, but OK I AM!!!  Why does GA have so many calls to voicemail - it seems out of proportion to the rest of his calls.   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2008, 08:11:10 PM »

hey monks!! I need links tro all the doc dumps!! TYIA!!

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #232 on: November 27, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »

Looks like the number Casey had programmed into her phone as Universal appears to be a number for AT&T/Cingular. Based on google, it looks like people get calls from this number when their bills are late!  Guess she knew she would get plenty of those calls!

Page 5
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

Happy ThanksGiving you all.
Thanks for the PDF link of the phone calls.
Casey calls Momma(Cindy?)at 12:58 on July 15th.Is that almost 1:00 AM or almost 1:00 PM?

1 pm, afternoon time
Thanks Joesamas.
So Cindy talked to Casey at almost 1:00 PM on July 15th,same day they picked up the car at around 1-1:30 PM....strange.

I haven't seen the documents to see how long the phone call was, but it is possible that Cindy called and left a voicemail and really didn't talk to Casey personally. How long was the phone call, does that say in the docs?
Shoot,I just closed that out before reading your reply.I think it was about a 3 minute call?
I'm not sure if they talked to her or left her a message.

I believe if they called Casey, she wouldn't have answered and if she did answer she would have yelled then hung up on them. It wouldn't have been a polite three minute conversation. Does that make sense?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: November 27, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

So this is who Casey was "dating" while the chloroform searches was done on the computer ....

So ... Ricardo was the guy that had the picture on his myspace that had a guy putting a rag over a womans face and had a reference to chloroform use to "get the girl" ...

Do ya think Ricardo had reason to be nervous when he was sitting in the Anthony living room after Caylee went missing?  I do ...

Also Ricardo was dating Amy ... hhhuuummm jealousy is a very big MOTIVE for cleaning out Amy's checking account (IMO)

But the chloroform thing on Ricardo's myspace is an avatar thingy ... supposed to be weird funny.  It didn't have anything to do with real chloroform ... juvenile humor stuff.   

Or are you thinking it could have sparked a real idea with Casey ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: November 27, 2008, 08:15:24 PM »

But the chloroform thing on Ricardo's myspace is an avatar thingy ... supposed to be weird funny.  It didn't have anything to do with real chloroform ... juvenile humor stuff.   

Or are you thinking it could have sparked a real idea with Casey ?

I don't know enough about these kids and their "habits" to make an assumption that it didn't have anything to do with real chloroform ... there are chloroform parties amongst this age group ... do a websearch and see ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: November 27, 2008, 08:17:17 PM »

hey monks!! I need links tro all the doc dumps!! TYIA!!

I don't know where everyone else is going to get theirs, but the ones on this page are what I am using:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html
Happy Reading!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: November 27, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »

If Caylee had been put in the spare tire well of the trunk and covered w/the trunk "carpet" would decomp fluids soak up into the carpet?  Enough to cause a stain? Anyone know?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 27, 2008, 08:18:17 PM »

KLAAS

I read the emails. I do understand Rick's frustration and what he says is all true!  However, I just would never talk to my sister that way!  EVER!!  IMO - his valid points get lost with all the anger, frustration and meanness.  Would you ever make fun of the possible breakdown of your own family member?  MENTAL HOSPITAL - Here you come! 

The emails did make me laugh, I won't deny that.  But I still cant imagine treating my siter like that.  It's not like we always agree but we just would never get so mean.  Maybe its just how we were raised.  Threats off violence - would never be tolerated in my family.  LOL

I guess there is no doubt now that CA is threatened to kick the owner of Justicefor Caylee a$$. 

Does anyone know who Nate is?  I hope it is not his own son!! 

O/T but not O/T.

When eldest son was 19 years old ... attending university and ... working a part time job ... one morning he runs back upstairs in a panic and ... proceeds to tell his Dad and I that his precious Datsun 510 was on blocks in the carport ... his wheels had all been stolen.

He proceed to put in a claim to the insurance company but in the meantime "another" set of wheels emerged.  Son claimed they came from friend's Datsun 510.  I believed him but ...  hubby was sure they were the original wheels that had been painted.  However ... he remained silent.

Anyways ... when Hubby considered his suspicions and ... that for months son had been drooling over a special set of wheels that were for sale in a catalogue ...

Hubby phoned friend's father and ... asked if the stored Datsun 510 was missing a set of wheels.  Friend's father check the garage and ... stated that stored Datsun 510 were not missing any wheels.

Long story short.  mytime ... it is at this point my grown kids say ... "Too late, Mom".

mytime ... were soooo mean.  Hubby phoned insurance adjuster ... reported the fraud and ... was told to have son phone the next day.  When son came home from school that evening ... we went up one side of him and down the other.  Rick's words to Cindy were nothing in comparison.  Watching a 19 year old young man on the verge of tears and in a panic regarding the legal ramifications of his actions ... is not a pretty site.

Hey ... we love our son unconditionally even if our thoughts could kill but ... there was no way that we were going to abet his wrongdoing in anyway by shielding him from the consequences of his actions.  If our son were to think that the established legal boundaries did not apply to him ... what would his next act of wrongdoing esculate to?

In other words ... strongly confronting a loved one in the act of wrongdoing ... in the act of denial ... is not mean ... it is love.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 27, 2008, 08:21:18 PM »

IamHereToday: a special "thanks" goes out to you today from me for all the animated gifs you post here that I use as inspiration and models for our monkeys! Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day.
You are very welcome.  I love seeing your monkeys.  I really did enjoy you trip to the jungle, but was also glad when it ended LMAO.

I have a very cute snowman, throwing a snowball that splats on screen and you can add words to the splat.  Its in layers, PSP format.  I'll try to find somewhere to upload the file or a zip.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: November 27, 2008, 08:22:37 PM »

Very cool of you Bud's Girl.  I am thankful for you too!!   

Janet - I love to debate you just for fun of it!  You do it so with such with wisdom and class.  Although, I would definetly stay away from politics with you.   

I have to admit. I love when you take duckie and tiptoe out.  Your sons and DIL must enjoy seeing you to it for real. LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.