April 23, 2024, 01:10:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407012 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »

OMG....Benadryl,kidnapped Duckies,people drunken on turkey,the beer,....the crickets!I don't even know what I left out  Gonna be one messy cage for Klaas  I'll never finish all this reading if I keep poking my head back in this cage.  No telling what I'll see next.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Janet - I too hold my children responsible got their poor choices.  The other day - let's just say I wouldn't have "won mother of the year."    

It is a hard job being the meany  (But someone has to do it) lol.   It would be easier to just give in - but I know I can't.  Anyway, you will receiving a box with wholes in it, please open as soon as receiving.  It is a suprise!!   

What if the "holes" did not allow enough air to enter the box and ....

Janet

She sent you crickets????

Whew!!!!

I thought the box contained Duckie.

I do believe I will have another nap to recouperate from the shock.  I think I had what some refer to as an anxiety attack.

Janet

Oh no Janet, the box will weigh about 100lbs.  (Psst - he doesn't like peanut butter and jelly but loves to play scrabble). 
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »

...[SNIP].....

Wow!  This is the first time I have seen this email.  For any brother to write such a horrible words to a sister (especially during the horror story they are living through) is just plain sad!  I know, I know - many are just plain over it with Cindy's denial, but come on!  This is his sister!  If this email is any indication of their family relationship, it must have been horrible growing up in that household.  I honestly believe if he could not have been supportive or comforting to Cindy at least he should never have interjected himself online or on TV in this sad, sad situation.  JMHO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2008, 09:45:17 PM »

Janet - I too hold my children responsible got their poor choices.  The other day - let's just say I wouldn't have "won mother of the year."    

It is a hard job being the meany  (But someone has to do it) lol.   It would be easier to just give in - but I know I can't.  Anyway, you will receiving a box with wholes in it, please open as soon as receiving.  It is a suprise!!   

Janet

Oh it will!!!!!  I am sending the "box" Fed Ex Priority overnight, so make sure you are home in the morning. But I would like the "box" back in 6 years though - after you are finished!!  TIA 

In six years I may be pushing up daisies.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

...[SNIP].....

Wow!  This is the first time I have seen this email.  For any brother to write such a horrible words to a sister (especially during the horror story they are living through) is just plain sad!  I know, I know - many are just plain over it with Cindy's denial, but come on!  This is his sister!  If this email is any indication of their family relationship, it must have been horrible growing up in that household.  I honestly believe if he could not have been supportive or comforting to Cindy at least he should never have interjected himself online or on TV in this sad, sad situation.  JMHO

Uh oh - thruth seeker!  Have you been reading all the pages?  I couldn't agree more with you.  However, we are the minority!!     Don't worry, I will stand beside behind you!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2008, 09:49:48 PM »

Janet

Oh it will!!!!!  I am sending the "box" Fed Ex Priority overnight, so make sure you are home in the morning. But I would like the "box" back in 6 years though - after you are finished!!  TIA 

In six years I may be pushing up daisies.

Janet

LOL - Don't say that!!  Although, you will have plenty more grey hair!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2008, 09:49:52 PM »

Did Casey choose Tony over Caylee?

Janet
________

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »

...[SNIP].....

You have to read this email in context. There were many emails sent before this one on this subject. The documents are at:  http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

And welcome to the cage, Truth Seeker!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2008, 09:54:49 PM »

Did Casey choose Tony over Caylee?

Janet
________

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

Well!  What the hell would Mr Lazzaro do if he and his wife actually had girls? Give them to the Goodwill, pawn them off to relatives? I haven't read the documents yet, but that just sounds like a jackass. But then again, maybe that was a way for him to kick Casey to the curb without being mean. She just took it the wrong way. She can get rid of Caylee then maybe have boys? That is just stupid!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »

___________________________________________________________________________________

Uh oh - thruth seeker!  Have you been reading all the pages?  I couldn't agree more with you.  However, we are the minority!!     Don't worry, I will stand beside behind you!! 
[/quote]

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2008, 09:55:28 PM »

Welcome to the cage Truth Seeker. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »

Sorry for my rudeness - WELCOME TRUTH SEEKER!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

I really feel bad for Rick and Cindys mom and dad.  Also George's side of the family.  OMG, what they all must be going through:

Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum.

Obviously ... Cindy cannot accept that she will never again embrace her precious grandaughter.  She really needs professional help.

Janet

_____

FAMILY TENSION

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee.

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 27, 2008, 10:03:12 PM »

Oh no Janet, the box will weigh about 100lbs.  (Psst - he doesn't like peanut butter and jelly but loves to play scrabble). 

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

Janet - haven't I slowed you down at all.  I am not sure I have seen anyone post-

MENTAL HOSPITAL HERe YOU COME

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2008, 10:06:15 PM »

Janet - haven't I slowed you down at all.  I am not sure I have seen anyone post-

MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME

edit - typos!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2008, 10:07:28 PM »

KLAAS

I read the emails. I do understand Rick's frustration and what he says is all true!  However, I just would never talk to my sister that way!  EVER!!  IMO - his valid points get lost with all the anger, frustration and meanness.  Would you ever make fun of the possible breakdown of your own family member?  MENTAL HOSPITAL - Here you come! 

The emails did make me laugh, I won't deny that.  But I still cant imagine treating my siter like that.  It's not like we always agree but we just would never get so mean.  Maybe its just how we were raised.  Threats off violence - would never be tolerated in my family.  LOL

I guess there is no doubt now that CA is threatened to kick the owner of Justicefor Caylee a$$. 

Does anyone know who Nate is?  I hope it is not his own son!! 

O/T but not O/T.

When eldest son was 19 years old ... attending university and ... working a part time job ... one morning he runs back upstairs in a panic and ... proceeds to tell his Dad and I that his precious Datsun 510 was on blocks in the carport ... his wheels had all been stolen.

He proceed to put in a claim to the insurance company but in the meantime "another" set of wheels emerged.  Son claimed they came from friend's Datsun 510.  I believed him but ...  hubby was sure they were the original wheels that had been painted.  However ... he remained silent.

Anyways ... when Hubby considered his suspicions and ... that for months son had been drooling over a special set of wheels that were for sale in a catalogue ...

Hubby phoned friend's father and ... asked if the stored Datsun 510 was missing a set of wheels.  Friend's father check the garage and ... stated that stored Datsun 510 were not missing any wheels.

Long story short.  mytime ... it is at this point my grown kids say ... "Too late, Mom".

mytime ... were soooo mean.  Hubby phoned insurance adjuster ... reported the fraud and ... was told to have son phone the next day.  When son came home from school that evening ... we went up one side of him and down the other.  Rick's words to Cindy were nothing in comparison.  Watching a 19 year old young man on the verge of tears and in a panic regarding the legal ramifications of his actions ... is not a pretty site.

Hey ... we love our son unconditionally even if our thoughts could kill but ... there was no way that we were going to abet his wrongdoing in anyway by shielding him from the consequences of his actions.  If our son were to think that the established legal boundaries did not apply to him ... what would his next act of wrongdoing esculate to?

In other words ... strongly confronting a loved one in the act of wrongdoing ... in the act of denial ... is not mean ... it is love.Janet

Thank YOU Janet!!!!! I so agree with you! Its also alot harder and draining but worth it! It is more than obvious to me you raised great children. Kudos to you 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2008, 10:07:58 PM »

MENTAL HOSPITAL HERe YOU COME

I hope she understands what you mean by that, if not she may send you a Rick mail.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2008, 10:08:08 PM »

Nite all Monkeys! Hope you have had a great Thanksgiving. I'm going to bed. I hate being a sick monkey with a sick puppy! 

Peace Out! Love JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »

Janet - can you please edit my post!  Oh yeah, that's right - you don't have an edit button, do you?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.