April 24, 2024, 11:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407110 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

Janet - haven't I slowed you down at all.  I am not sure I have seen anyone post-

MENTAL HOSPITAL HERe YOU COME

I hope she understands what you mean by that, if not she may send you a Rick mail.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »

I am off.  A friend ... took pity on me being all alone and ... will be over in a few minutes.  A couple games of scrabble is where it is at!

As friend's hubby belongs to the same bowling league as mine ... I had invited her over earlier but ... she claimed she was wiped and ... would be hitting the hay early.  Maybe she had a nap and ... like me and ... like the bunny ... is reenergized.

Good Night Monkeys and ... I hope you all had a great American Thanksgiving.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

Nite all Monkeys! Hope you have had a great Thanksgiving. I'm going to bed. I hate being a sick monkey with a sick puppy! 

Peace Out! Love JSM 

'Nite,Hope you and you little puppy feel better in the moring. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »

Nite all Monkeys! Hope you have had a great Thanksgiving. I'm going to bed. I hate being a sick monkey with a sick puppy! 

Peace Out! Love JSM 

Good night - JSM!!  See you tomorrow!!  Hope you get some rest!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2008, 10:12:10 PM »

I really feel bad for Rick and Cindys mom and dad.  Also George's side of the family.  OMG, what they all must be going through:

Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum.

Obviously ... Cindy cannot accept that she will never again embrace her precious grandaughter.  She really needs professional help.

I think Rick HAD to say it, he had seen enough denial (pregnancy) and lies.  Someone HAD to tell Cindy those things. I dont blame him.  I would have had to say some of those things if I were him. How much tongue biting can one do? Sadly Cindy fell into more denial weeks after Rick had written that.

What he wrote does not surprise or shock me. I come from a harsh family.  My mom's side of the family was always bickering and fighting with eachother. 

Janet, what is the story with Duckie?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  The last two days plus being sick has me only on the #2 set of documents.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »

I am off.  A friend ... took pity on me being all alone and ... will be over in a few minutes.  A couple games of scrabble is where it is at!

As friend's hubby belongs to the same bowling league as mine ... I had invited her over earlier but ... she claimed she was wiped and ... would be hitting the hay early.  Maybe she had a nap and ... like me and ... like the bunny ... is reenergized.

Janet

It is 7:10 PM PT right now and ... Nancy Grace is on again if anybody is interested.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: November 27, 2008, 10:13:15 PM »

Good night Janet - give duckie a kiss for me!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

Janet

Good night, Janet!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

Did Casey choose Tony over Caylee?

Janet
________

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Well!  What the hell would Mr Lazzaro do if he and his wife actually had girls? Give them to the Goodwill, pawn them off to relatives? I haven't read the documents yet, but that just sounds like a jackass. But then again, maybe that was a way for him to kick Casey to the curb without being mean. She just took it the wrong way. She can get rid of Caylee then maybe have boys? That is just stupid!

OK the Give them to goodwill part totally cracked me up. Yep he is an a$$ for saying something like that. He'll regret it when he falls in love, gets married and realizes you fall in love with your kids no matter what sex. (hopefully) I know some guys that say this initially, till their hearts melt over a daughter.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »

Wow...so much to read today.  I have not gotten to it all, although we stayed home this Thanksgiving and did not have visitors.  My hubby has been working so much lately that he needed a rest, so we just kept it simple.

You guys have probably talked about this so forgive me if it is  repeat.

First, Cindy said on a tv interview that the much-reported sighting of Caylee by someone at an Orlando airport/airplane had not been investigated properly because the child in question was non-ticketed, a lap-sitter. 

I fly a lot and I was under the impression that all children, even infants, these days had to have tickets and be in a seat.  No more lap flyers flying for free.  Is this incorrect? I did nto know there was an airline today who would let a child who was nearly three sit on an adult's lap and not have a ticket.  I thought safety issues changed all that.

Also the story had changed.  It used to be a woman and her son saw and talked to Caylee who conveniently gave her name to them.  Now it is a "doctor" who noticed Caylee because she kept kicking the back of his seat.

Second, the emails between Cindy and her brother show that she does not have a good relationship with him for sure and that she won't level even with her own flesh and blood.  I think the threats to kick everybody's a$$ is getting a bit tiresome, and it is not at all helpful to her cause when she is trying to present herself as a patient, Earth Mother.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2008, 10:17:54 PM »

Good Night for real this time Monkeys.Going to snuggle with the GrandDaughter and the pups.....Hubby is on his own tonight. Sleep peacefully everyone. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 27, 2008, 10:19:47 PM »

I really feel bad for Rick and Cindys mom and dad.  Also George's side of the family.  OMG, what they all must be going through:

Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum.

Obviously ... Cindy cannot accept that she will never again embrace her precious grandaughter.  She really needs professional help.

I think Rick HAD to say it, he had seen enough denial (pregnancy) and lies.  Someone HAD to tell Cindy those things. I dont blame him.  I would have had to say some of those things if I were him. How much tongue biting can one do? Sadly Cindy fell into more denial weeks after Rick had written that.

What he wrote does not surprise or shock me. I come from a harsh family.  My mom's side of the family was always bickering and fighting with eachother. 

Janet, what is the story with Duckie?[/color]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  The last two days plus being sick has me only on the #2 set of documents.

Mags ... a couple of years ago when I was afforded entry into the cage ... Klaas gave me a very precious gift and ... although he is a Drake ... I have named him Duckie.  Please see my avatar.

Duckie is my everything.  He has the run of the cage throughout the day.  However ... I do clean up after him.  Then in the evening I take Duckie and ... we leave the cage and ... I climb on his back and ... we fly over the magnificent American and Canadian landscape to Lala Land and ... then return to the cage in the morning.

Oyasuminasai Mags San

Janet
7:20 PM PT

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: November 27, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »

Good Night for real this time Monkeys.Going to snuggle with the GrandDaughter and the pups.....Hubby is on his own tonight. Sleep peacefully everyone. 

Smart choice!! 

Goodnight Trimmonthelake!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

Good night all departing monkeys!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2008, 10:21:51 PM »

Janet - maybe duckie can get an edit button!!   
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »

...[SNIP].....

Wow!  This is the first time I have seen this email.  For any brother to write such a horrible words to a sister (especially during the horror story they are living through) is just plain sad!  I know, I know - many are just plain over it with Cindy's denial, but come on!  This is his sister!  If this email is any indication of their family relationship, it must have been horrible growing up in that household.  I honestly believe if he could not have been supportive or comforting to Cindy at least he should never have interjected himself online or on TV in this sad, sad situation.  JMHO

truth you from topix forum???

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2008, 10:24:28 PM »

I want the edit option.

Sniff.  Sniff.

Janet

_____

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »

Cindy likes to threaten people apparently. If you don't agree with her you will blacklisted.

Rick seemed to try to help Cindy out of embarrassment. He probably thought Hey its my sister I at least need to try to help.... And when that didn't work, well you all know the rest.

Yes, I admit I found they emails entertaining. At this point I feel she knows better and enough is enough. NO Cindy, the world does not revolve around YOU.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2008, 10:27:25 PM »

I was reading a thread over on WS yesterday and the way i understood it Ricardo was saying some girl was coming over but he didn't want to be with her he would rather be with Casey. I thought that's odd they are broke up at that time am I reading this right? but then I got a call about the Doc dump and have been busy with that.

I think Rick is as wacko as his sister. Must be in the genes.

I don't know if George or Lee abused KC  but someone did. At an early age to, someone in a trusted position, close family friend, neighbor, cousin ,someone older than her. That comment by the fired cop that she got up and left immediately after ..leaving him to feel like the girl points to it. I see so many indicators of it in KC. Even in her relationship with CA. Does not excuse what she did .... but that is there... a lifetime of therapy can't fix her..... 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2008, 10:27:32 PM »

I want the edit option.

Sniff.  Sniff.

Janet

Did you miss my earlier post about the edit button? I so want you to have one too.  Perhaps we can have a protest!!  We can make signs, march, and even open up a "Janetneedseditbutton" websight and fund.  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.