March 28, 2024, 05:14:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404431 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: November 28, 2008, 09:38:36 AM »

Where did my picture go?  Did it go to the place where pics go after the edit button?  Is there a life for pics after the big edit button?  Sort of a edit afterlife?  Inquiring minds want to know...

I'm so sorry Bearly...I'm trying to find it..I'm new to photobucket and I must have done something wrong ..
Please forgive me..

You, do something wrong?  Never happen...   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #401 on: November 28, 2008, 09:39:16 AM »

Personally I think that Rick's email to Cindy was a long time coming for him.  Reading his many emails to her prior he is very patient with her, trying to be understanding while still being honest about the situation.  He IMO is just as frustrated with her antics as we all are, unlike us though he had a direct outlet to her that she would knowingly read, so he let it all out.  Based on the email it looks like a lot of bottled up frustration from years and years of anger towards one another was let out in that single email.  Very sad family IMO, but then again we all have interesting "family members" our selves.

I do not blame Tony L. in the very least, even if he does end up being the "motive", with his comment about only wanting boys.  He clearly was not thinking of marriage, and most definantly not to her, being only a few weeks into their "dating".  Seems that Casey might have taken his words to heart out of her own desperation to be loved.  My husband had been praying, ever since we found out we are going to be parents, that we would have boys.  When we went to the doctor on Wednesday we were told that it could not be official, but that it looked like for the most part that we would be having 2 girls.  We will know for sure though at the next checkup which is 17/18 weeks.  My husband was so very excited he commented "I really wanted girls.."  So, that being said I do not judge Tony nor do I think he was meaning to be rude towards Caylee in any shape or form.

Cindy needs to be arrested for her providing of false subpoenad evidence to LE, on top of that throw in all of the false police reports, lies during testimony, and get her for endagerment of human kind for her hammer slinging days. 

I am still not 100% sold on the "Lee touched me" story.  Casey is a liar, why believe her now?
Hey Dolce, I know your husband will be happy no matter what sex your babies are.

I don't believe that he was being rude to Caylee, but I remember back in the first interviews of him he told the police when he was in NY that he kept messing with Casey's head. Telling her he wasn't coming back to Florida, just to get a rise out of her. To me that is playing mind games, so I don't know when he said the thing about the boys, maybe that was playing games with Casey's head.

Does that make any sense?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: November 28, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »

Lisa
Who is this Sean Krause, wasn't he taking up for the Ants and now he is dissing them? Do they have anyone else that hasn't thrown them under the bus? Will Lee be next?

Also, why make people wait until Monday. I wanna know NOW!

His site is appropriately named BS...I don't go there anymore.. unfortunately, his antics attract the viewers...much like Jerry Springer
[/quote] Oh, I see. They act just like the Anthony's then?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 28, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sea Searcher, you made me want coffee. I don't have any in the house and it is cold and rainy outside so this sick Monkey doesn't want to go get some.   

Joesamas,I'm sorry you don't feel better.Try some hot chocolate, or green tea like Sea Searcher reommended.......or start early with the Benadryl and you'll probably forget about it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #404 on: November 28, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »

<snip>
Hmmm, could he have been paying for the truck & Cindy the mustang!!?? Surely not 

The link didn't work for me, are you sure it was the Mustang or maybe the Pontiac that KC was driving. Why make payments on a car that the police have? It's not like Ford can go get the car, or even want it w/ the decomp smell? How the heck was Cindy affording all this? House payment, 2nd mortgage, paying off KC's debt, mulitple (4?) car payments, normal utility bills, groceries, Internet, and credit cards? That's a lot of debt for one person to be carrying! I'm sure if Lee's car was in the mix, he paid for that on his own. But how old is he? I know insurance is a lot for young men until they reach a certain age. It sounds like Lee and Cindy were the only ones actually working.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 28, 2008, 09:45:31 AM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

Bad or no credit more likely. He wasn't living in the house so he shouldn't be able to be on her policy.

So i wonder if that green truck in his driveway is what he's driving now!
Could be, but that truck was at his house before 11-4, so did he have that and the Mustang?

Hmmm, could he have been paying for the truck & Cindy the mustang!!?? Surely not 
I doubt it. She struggled to pay bills for GA, KC and herself, much less foot the bill for Lee's car.
It won't be long before everything she owns isn't repoed. How are they paying bills? Not one of them are working. They can't be getting donations still?

More credit cards? Or surely CA's mother is not still giving her money??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 28, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »

Personally I think that Rick's email to Cindy was a long time coming for him.  Reading his many emails to her prior he is very patient with her, trying to be understanding while still being honest about the situation.  He IMO is just as frustrated with her antics as we all are, unlike us though he had a direct outlet to her that she would knowingly read, so he let it all out.  Based on the email it looks like a lot of bottled up frustration from years and years of anger towards one another was let out in that single email.  Very sad family IMO, but then again we all have interesting "family members" our selves.

I do not blame Tony L. in the very least, even if he does end up being the "motive", with his comment about only wanting boys.  He clearly was not thinking of marriage, and most definantly not to her, being only a few weeks into their "dating".  Seems that Casey might have taken his words to heart out of her own desperation to be loved.  My husband had been praying, ever since we found out we are going to be parents, that we would have boys.  When we went to the doctor on Wednesday we were told that it could not be official, but that it looked like for the most part that we would be having 2 girls.  We will know for sure though at the next checkup which is 17/18 weeks.  My husband was so very excited he commented "I really wanted girls.."  So, that being said I do not judge Tony nor do I think he was meaning to be rude towards Caylee in any shape or form.

Cindy needs to be arrested for her providing of false subpoenad evidence to LE, on top of that throw in all of the false police reports, lies during testimony, and get her for endagerment of human kind for her hammer slinging days. 

I am still not 100% sold on the "Lee touched me" story.  Casey is a liar, why believe her now?

My ultrasound technician who did the ultrasound that early told me I was going to have a girl.  After 20 weeks, she told me it was a boy.  I had a closet-load of pink dresses to return....

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: November 28, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sea Searcher, you made me want coffee. I don't have any in the house and it is cold and rainy outside so this sick Monkey doesn't want to go get some.   

Joesamas,I'm sorry you don't feel better.Try some hot chocolate, or green tea like Sea Searcher reommended.......or start early with the Benadryl and you'll probably forget about it.   
Thanks, just had some tea, will save the benadryl for later after I drive to the bank.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: November 28, 2008, 09:49:08 AM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

Bad or no credit more likely. He wasn't living in the house so he shouldn't be able to be on her policy.

So i wonder if that green truck in his driveway is what he's driving now!
Could be, but that truck was at his house before 11-4, so did he have that and the Mustang?

I doubt it. She struggled to pay bills for GA, KC and herself, much less foot the bill for Lee's car.
It won't be long before everything she owns isn't repoed. How are they paying bills? Not one of them are working. They can't be getting donations still?

More credit cards? Or surely CA's mother is not still giving her money??
I would imagine their credit cards are maxed already. I really doubt her mom is footing the bills. Something is really strange about all this. Don't they already have two mortgages on the house? That would be a really big house payment. With no one working, it won't be long til it goes into foreclosure.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #409 on: November 28, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »

Bearly...I think I fixed it !

That will teach me not to multitask

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #410 on: November 28, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »

<snip> I doubt it. She struggled to pay bills for GA, KC and herself, much less foot the bill for Lee's car.

I doubt they are living off of donations since all this came out. I'm sure our poor Milsteads will be "struggling" through the Christmas season this year too since they have no one left to leech off of. But the Ants could be living off the "nominal" fees paid for the pictures/video on their many, many appearances. Wasn't it rumored that one paid $200,000? Well, that would certainly hold them a while. At least until George gets a hold of it. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #411 on: November 28, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »

I wonder what this is all about?

The Casey Anthony Saga: Monday’s Shocking Announcement
Posted by Sean Krause on November 28th, 2008

For the past month and a half I have heard it all. On Monday, completely uncut and uncensored, I’m opening my inbox to tell the truth on what exactly my relationship is with Cindy Anthony & what we discussed, what was said, and I’m cutting the ties with a long pair of scissors. Truth is what I’ve always been about and on Monday, the truth is what you will find out, including information on Casey Anthony that was disclosed.

So, be here Monday morning for the explosive, long, and uncut article I’ve ever written. You will educate yourself and learn how one person lied to this writer and the aftermath of it all.

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Monday here on TDBS

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2095

Lisa
Who is this Sean Krause, wasn't he taking up for the Ants and now he is dissing them? Do they have anyone else that hasn't thrown them under the bus? Will Lee be next?

Also, why make people wait until Monday. I wanna know NOW!

So do I! 

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #412 on: November 28, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »

Hey Dolce, I know your husband will be happy no matter what sex your babies are.

I don't believe that he was being rude to Caylee, but I remember back in the first interviews of him he told the police when he was in NY that he kept messing with Casey's head. Telling her he wasn't coming back to Florida, just to get a rise out of her. To me that is playing mind games, so I don't know when he said the thing about the boys, maybe that was playing games with Casey's head.

I remember that, and I agree he was playing games with her.  When Tony L. was answering questions on a thread we had set up for him I asked him about that very joke he and his roommate had pulled on Casey, he could not recall the incident.  Which to me meant that maybe it was not the real Tony, but since most seemed to be sure that it was I took it to mean it was just a little joke in passing...you know sort of to get a rise out of her so that he would too feel wanted.  Not a good joke to play on anyone IMO, but it did not seem like a long running joke.  Saying he wanted boys might have been something he said in passing to her or when she was pushing him to talk about his feelings and future...it seems all guys want boys, and given that he said he wanted boys after seeing the hardships of raising his younger sister to me it sounds like something Casey dragged out of him in asking him to share his "thoughts and feelings".  I do not think he meant anything wrong by it...then again I can't speak for certain for anyone other than myself.

We have to remember that Casey was coming across to him as "Miss Independant", she could have been being a Cindy to his George...I do not know.  He came off as a typical college boy to me. IMO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 28, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »

Bearly...I think I fixed it !

That will teach me not to multitask

What is the url you are looking for?

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 28, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »

Where can I find all the documents in PDF files that were released the other day? TIA

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 28, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

i agree too, Nut, my family has dealt with a female sociopath for 13 years now & you wouldn't believe the arguments that have happened in my family because of her, she was working her magic yesterday! She wanted the kids to leave exactly at dinner time only because she knew it would disrupt Thanksgiving dinner, no other reason! She is one hated individual! 

You mean leave the house where dinner was being served?

Absolutely, in the middle of it! And my brother is always furious but always goes along with her. Needless to say, every Holiday is ruined because of the bitch! It will never end until those kids are grown.

I am so sorry.  I hope she does not really ruin the holiday for you as you have to expect this behavior by now.  Do you know the time beforehand or does she suddenly get up and say it is time to go?

No no no, Bearly, they have been divorced for 3 years now! THANK GOD! She does everything through my brother, making him conform to her rules. Yesterday, she happened to find out dinner was at 1:00 so she decided that's when she wanted him to bring the kids back to her. It thrills her to do this & infuriates my brother so it's icing for her. She has moved them to another state so we rarely get to see them, needless to say, my 7 yr. old neice was crying & begging to stay. It completely ruined the whole dinner!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #416 on: November 28, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »

My ultrasound technician who did the ultrasound that early told me I was going to have a girl.  After 20 weeks, she told me it was a boy.  I had a closet-load of pink dresses to return....

LOL  Yes they told us that it was still a little too early for a definant answer and that "things" could still "pop up"...those were her exact words!  We are holding off on the purchase of clothing, but have gotten toys and furniture.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 28, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »

I remember that, and I agree he was playing games with her.  When Tony L. was answering questions on a thread we had set up for him I asked him about that very joke he and his roommate had pulled on Casey, he could not recall the incident.  Which to me meant that maybe it was not the real Tony, but since most seemed to be sure that it was I took it to mean it was just a little joke in passing...you know sort of to get a rise out of her so that he would too feel wanted.  Not a good joke to play on anyone IMO, but it did not seem like a long running joke.  Saying he wanted boys might have been something he said in passing to her or when she was pushing him to talk about his feelings and future...it seems all guys want boys, and given that he said he wanted boys after seeing the hardships of raising his younger sister to me it sounds like something Casey dragged out of him in asking him to share his "thoughts and feelings".  I do not think he meant anything wrong by it...then again I can't speak for certain for anyone other than myself.

We have to remember that Casey was coming across to him as "Miss Independant", she could have been being a Cindy to his George...I do not know.  He came off as a typical college boy to me. IMO

Me too.  Regardless of his age, he was not a family man so he had no real clue what was involved in having a child.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 28, 2008, 09:57:40 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

i agree too, Nut, my family has dealt with a female sociopath for 13 years now & you wouldn't believe the arguments that have happened in my family because of her, she was working her magic yesterday! She wanted the kids to leave exactly at dinner time only because she knew it would disrupt Thanksgiving dinner, no other reason! She is one hated individual! 

You mean leave the house where dinner was being served?

Absolutely, in the middle of it! And my brother is always furious but always goes along with her. Needless to say, every Holiday is ruined because of the bitch! It will never end until those kids are grown.

I am so sorry.  I hope she does not really ruin the holiday for you as you have to expect this behavior by now.  Do you know the time beforehand or does she suddenly get up and say it is time to go?

No no no, Bearly, they have been divorced for 3 years now! THANK GOD! She does everything through my brother, making him conform to her rules. Yesterday, she happened to find out dinner was at 1:00 so she decided that's when she wanted him to bring the kids back to her. It thrills her to do this & infuriates my brother so it's icing for her. She has moved them to another state so we rarely get to see them, needless to say, my 7 yr. old neice was crying & begging to stay. It completely ruined the whole dinner!!

Oh, I am so sorry.  Controllers continue to be controlling no matter what is the lesson here, I suppose.  That is what would happen to George even if he divorced Cindy, I guess.

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #419 on: November 28, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »

Did anyone notice that Shirley Pleasea's emails were missing from the correspondence with her friend? There was only 1 or 2 that I recall that were FROM Shirley, most of those emails were her friend responding back to her. Wonder what her Mom said? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.