April 24, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407078 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: November 28, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

Yes....... but we are not Cindy's brother.
Everyone has their opinions... that is what makes us individuals. I would NEVER confront my family like that in a situation like this. Especially knowing that they are capable of CHOKING someone they love when they are angry!!!!!

TxLady2 ... I would strongly confront my brother in his wrongdoing ... in his denial ... prior to strongly confronting an aquaintance.  Why? An inner emotion called unconditional LOVE!  An inner emotion called FEAR ...  a fear that my precious brother does not comprehend that the truth may carry consequences but ... deception has the ability to utterly destroy relationships.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »

Both Rick and Cindy said alot of hateful things to each other, I wonder if they were ever really close. It would be interesting to find out what it was like in the Pleasa household, I bet plenty of dysfunction was going on there as well.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #502 on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:55 PM »

Dolce, thanks for the link to the documents. I need to go to the bank and look forward to reading them. I'm sure there is nothing in them that will make me change my mind about the Anthony 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

i agree too, Nut, my family has dealt with a female sociopath for 13 years now & you wouldn't believe the arguments that have happened in my family because of her, she was working her magic yesterday! She wanted the kids to leave exactly at dinner time only because she knew it would disrupt Thanksgiving dinner, no other reason! She is one hated individual! 

You mean leave the house where dinner was being served?

Absolutely, in the middle of it! And my brother is always furious but always goes along with her. Needless to say, every Holiday is ruined because of the bitch! It will never end until those kids are grown.

Ummm, with someone like that, I doubt it will end even after those kids are grown.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: November 28, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

mytime... Are there emails from Cindy's other brothers, I was curious about them, I have two more set of docs to read, maybe I haven't read that yet. George's family sure have stayed quiet, I've yet to see anything about them, except George saying on one of the tapes, he has a sister, with a troubled son.

I haven't read it all either! I remember GA saying something about his sister too.  I can't remember his exact words, but IIRC, he implied she she suffered from metal illness.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: November 28, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »

hello?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 28, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

My guess is because it's a 'stang', and the ins for that age male. 

My youngest son is 24, he has an excellent job, (he's a head chef).  He has a Tiburon, gorgeous dk-blue, expensive as all heck.  That is his baby.  Although he pays for it, I did co-sign, and so am on the title.  Also, seems that his ins is lower with me on the title.  Dunno, but it could be something as simple as this. 

If were are to believe Rick, Lee had a DUI - so maybe it was to for less expensive insurance.  Didn't they do that for Casey too?

5 speeding tickets in Orange County alone doesn't help w/insurance cost either ...
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/BkgCases.aspx?SessionID=a967a30a-8fa2-47e8-9917-b515e9b7910a

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: November 28, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)

Everyone has their opinions... that is what makes us individuals. I would NEVER confront my family like that in a situation like this. Especially knowing that they are capable of CHOKING someone they love when they are angry!!!!!

TxLady2 ... I would strongly confront my brother in his wrongdoing ... in his denial ... prior to strongly confronting an aquaintance.  Why? An inner emotion called unconditional LOVE!  An inner emotion called FEAR ...  a fear that my precious brother does not comprehend that the truth may carry consequences but ... deception has the ability to utterly destroy relationships.

Janet

Oh you back to English now!! LOL

I believe you would!  I would too.  However, I find it hard to  believe that you would be so cruel!!  Please say I am right or I will be forced to sue you for custody of Duckie!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #508 on: November 28, 2008, 12:34:33 PM »

hello?
Hello to you

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 28, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »

Hmm

PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

Bad or no credit more likely. He wasn't living in the house so he shouldn't be able to be on her policy.

So i wonder if that green truck in his driveway is what he's driving now!
Could be, but that truck was at his house before 11-4, so did he have that and the Mustang?

Hmmm, could he have been paying for the truck & Cindy the mustang!!?? Surely not 
I doubt it. She struggled to pay bills for GA, KC and herself, much less foot the bill for Lee's car.
It won't be long before everything she owns isn't repoed. How are they paying bills? Not one of them are working. They can't be getting donations still?

More credit cards? Or surely CA's mother is not still giving her money??
On the court records for Palm Beach county this is the Cynthia Anthony info....
address is 757 SE Evergreen Terrace, Port St Lucie, FL.
Did Lee use to live in that area?

Sorry for the long stack but these are the wrong Anthonys.. This hubbys name is John.. I live in PSL

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »

They both probably told anyone they slept with that there was love.  I'm sure Tony slept around, as well as, Casey doing the same.  In my book, that would make both of them sleezes.

I agree with you mammy...this is the norm today, even in high school (which these kids seem to be stuck in) the words I love you are thrown out after knowing each other for a week..unfortunately, they have no clue as to what it truly means

Oh, yeah...! Guys are real good at saying it... and not meaning it! Especially if it gets them what they want. Some gals are like that too, of course.
One thing I learned a long time ago...... girls usually attach more meaning to sex than guys do. MOST young women are more possessive of guys they've had sex with. But guys are more casual about it. They might LOVE the girl but not be IN LOVE with her. And once it's over... it's like, "what did you say your name was again?"

That's really only a one way street anyway..not necessary for girls..as Harrison Ford said in 6 days 7 nights.. "you wanna know how to get a man excited?.....just show up...we're guys, we're easy" LOL one of my favorite movie lines... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »

BTW Good Morning Monkeys!! 
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2008, 12:40:20 PM »

Sea Searcher - where did you get that quote from on your signature line???  I haven't heard that one!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

I think this is the one you want

Happy Fat Bellys ... Turkey Day

I just read this pdf. Posted above

on Page 25 of 50 - labeled in Ink 2625 *** This is the IM chat between Doorknob375  " Iassen" and Casey " Caseyomarie"
7/14/2008 3:05 pm

Doorknob375: How did u get over me? Was it Ricardo Morales montoya gonzalez ?

That just struck me weird the Name he used " Montoya Gonzalez " referring to Ricardo. I know that people create nicknames and even other names that are only funny when said amongst friends ...

In the days prior she tells " Doorknob375" she has a Nanny yet never mentions Nanny's name. Does not mention ZG or zanny ..refers to only " Nanny".

Man OH Monkey .... I just got thru reading the other  Ten New Ones too .....Me thinks my brain is melting. Grandma Shirley P sure has a lot of info within her Emails to her girlfriend/relative ... Wow.

Casey also lied to DoorKnob saying she knew Tony for a year as a friend when in reality,she knew him for about 7 weeks.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »

BTW Good Morning Monkeys!! 
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving

Good Morning!  My Thanksgiving was very nice, ty.  I hope yours was as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2008, 12:43:31 PM »

Quote (Tamikosmom)

Janet

Oh you back to English now!! LOL

I believe you would!  I would too.  However, I find it hard to  believe that you would be so cruel!!

Please say I am right or I will be forced to sue you for custody of Duckie!!

2.  Not in the beginning but ... if I was not getting through to my brother with calm logic ... frustration may just take over.  mytime ... bottom line ... I would do what it takes.  My love for him would demand it.

3.  KLAAAAS!!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »

Hmm

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

My guess is because it's a 'stang', and the ins for that age male. 

My youngest son is 24, he has an excellent job, (he's a head chef).  He has a Tiburon, gorgeous dk-blue, expensive as all heck.  That is his baby.  Although he pays for it, I did co-sign, and so am on the title.  Also, seems that his ins is lower with me on the title.  Dunno, but it could be something as simple as this. 

If were are to believe Rick, Lee had a DUI - so maybe it was to for less expensive insurance.  Didn't they do that for Casey too?

Lee has had a few traffic related incidents.  Are we surprised?  Remember how he pulled in driveway when protesters were there?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

Why would Casey look up "shovel?"  That one has me confused.   

Any ideas???

Me too! 

Maybe a certain type of shovel.  Maybe looking to purchase one.   
Well we now know she didn't use the shovel to break into the shed.Tony broke into the shed using a tire iron.
I have tried to read all the documents but haven't gone thru all of them yet did Tony say he broke into the shed?  Did he say why he broke into the shed?  Thanks.
Tony said he broke into the shed using a tire iron so Casey could steal the filled gas cans for her car which was out of gas.They then drove to a subdision near Casey's house and she put the gas into her car.

Karma Is Coming

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: November 28, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »

AGAIN FWIW  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

Morales, Ricardo – During summer 2007, he attended party in Orlando (from Tampa), where he met Casey Anthony. Met again February 2008 and dated until late April/early May 2008. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent night at his apartment on several occasions, all three of them sharing a bed. Once they stopped dating, he only saw Casey out at clubs or parties, or when she came to visit Amy Huizenga, who he was now dating, and who had moved into his apartment. Casey and Caylee Anthony spent the night at his apartment on June 9, 2008. Morales saw them the morning of June 10, 2008, when he left for work.

So this is who Casey was "dating" while the chloroform searches was done on the computer ....

So ... Ricardo was the guy that had the picture on his myspace that had a guy putting a rag over a womans face and had a reference to chloroform use to "get the girl" ...

So .. Chloroform was found in Casey's trunk ...

Do ya think Ricardo had reason to be nervous when he was sitting in the Anthony living room after Caylee went missing?  I do ...

Also Ricardo was dating Amy ... hhhuuummm jealousy is a very big MOTIVE for cleaning out Amy's checking account (IMO)

As I was catching up today this post caught my eye.. Invision, I think you are right on it...I agree wholeheartedly.. This guy slept with Casey with Caylee in the bed while Amy was away.. I think they were all skanky...

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #519 on: November 28, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »

I do no remeber who say that Cayle was a very smart baby. She just to count in spanish up to 30? I am wrong?

It was either Clint or Nate (Tony Lazzaro's roomies) - said she learned it from Dora the Explorer

Also heard Cindy say it in her FBI testimony - she said "they" (assumed) the nanny was teaching her spanish
Dora does not say big numbers. I believe the somebody said that caylee could count up to 34 in spanish only a spanish person would teach and noticed that the kid can count up to 30...the 11-20 numbers are very diffciult to learn for a small kid

I agree ... Dora does not count that high

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

Also here  http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Some Interesting Things About Me!
I like to play with my hair, I am animated when I speak, I can count to 45 in Spanish and say some other words in Spanish, and I love playing outdoors!
That is not right. she wants to everybody to believe that she learned to count in spanish from the nany. How Casey knew that Caylee could count in spanish up to 45, it is impossible because she does not know spanish or maybe she had a mini dictionary in spanish with her. If it is true can be possible that she really had a nanny was hispanic
I think Casey learned Spanish in high school classes.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.