March 28, 2024, 05:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404464 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #580 on: November 28, 2008, 02:37:23 PM »

KLAAS - can you help me change my outfit?  I need some fashion help!  LOL

You need something Christmasty now.  I'll see what I can find for you 

Thank you Klaas - LOL  I hope no one makes fun of my hair arm pits again.  I can't help it, I have a hormone problem!!

I'm from Europe originally so... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 28, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

George was holding the script....I still stand by my first opinion of those 911 calls.. 

It appears the whole family is following the "script". I've lost count of how many lies each and every one of the Anthony's has been caught in.  Just wondering how much longer LE will sit still for it.......
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: November 28, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.

now I feel bad.... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: November 28, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.

now I feel bad.... 

You hurt his feelbads.  Shame on you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 28, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »

I don't know anything about Krause or his website.  I do think it's funny that someone with a website called The Daily BS (TDBS) gives a hoot what anyone else says about the content of his blog. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: November 28, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

George was holding the script....I still stand by my first opinion of those 911 calls.. 

It appears the whole family is following the "script". I've lost count of how many lies each and every one of the Anthony's has been caught in.  Just wondering how much longer LE will sit still for it.......

I don't know what to make of that.. either LE is giving the A's enough rope to hang themselves or LE doesn't want to appear to be the meanies, arresting the poor distraught grandparents..

I'm sure others have their opinions and I'm open to them..it's a mystery

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #586 on: November 28, 2008, 02:51:27 PM »

joesmama.. thanks for being the only monkey to say a word to me today. LOL  

Sure hope you're having a nice Friday! (Hope your pup is doing well ).  Smile
Oh you're welcome anothermonkey. I'm having good Friday, except it's cold outside and I have a cold. Puppy is fine now, thanks for asking. Hope your Friday is well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: November 28, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »

OMG - I am naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 28, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Hey...I gave him a chance and read on his site..but when he started to insult the lady bloggers and present himself as the ONLY one who knows anything...he crossed a line in the sand 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 28, 2008, 02:53:09 PM »

No... you're an indian again 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 28, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

WOW, you need to adopt me!!!!!!!  Or just be home when my "box" arrives!!

I hope I am at home when you are dropped off.  I cannot guarantee what hubby may do with a box with airholes in it.

This guy has made it very clear ... once our 15 year old Golden Retriever has gone to doggy heaven ... NO MORE PETS!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 28, 2008, 02:54:12 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Hey...I gave him a chance and read on his site..but when he started to insult the lady bloggers and present himself as the ONLY one who knows anything...he crossed a line in the sand 

I followed the links catching up here today and caught that he went on to respond to the posting here.  He better have something worthwhile Monday or his reputation is shot, if it isn't anyway.  He is a bit defensive and can't seem to handle criticism. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 28, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »

Never Noticed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 28, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »

I hope I am at home when you are dropped off.  I cannot guarantee what hubby may do with a box with airholes in it.

This guy has made it very clear ... once our 15 year old Golden Retriever has gone to doggy heaven ... NO MORE PETS!!!

Janet

Dang...that just cost me another keyboard... 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: November 28, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

Janet

But, But, But, I am sending you an adorable little boy!!  (He knows how to vacuum - very well - especially after he told me it was "woman's work."   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 28, 2008, 03:00:26 PM »

Was it something I said?

Janet

_______

I wonder what this is all about?

The Casey Anthony Saga: Monday’s Shocking Announcement
Posted by Sean Krause on November 28th, 2008

For the past month and a half I have heard it all. On Monday, completely uncut and uncensored, I’m opening my inbox to tell the truth on what exactly my relationship is with Cindy Anthony & what we discussed, what was said, and I’m cutting the ties with a long pair of scissors. Truth is what I’ve always been about and on Monday, the truth is what you will find out, including information on Casey Anthony that was disclosed.

So, be here Monday morning for the explosive, long, and uncut article I’ve ever written. You will educate yourself and learn how one person lied to this writer and the aftermath of it all.

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Monday here on TDBS

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2095

Lisa

Thanks Lisa

This guy has been desperately looking for his 15 minutes of fame but never received it upholding the Anthonys so ... has taken a different direction.

However ... unprofessional "Frather Krause" is about to share with us "bored housewife" a revelation ... a revelation to justify our existence.

We will be anxiously anticipating his revelation all weekend.  Not.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #596 on: November 28, 2008, 03:10:04 PM »

Everyone looks so festive in here today. I am  is it me or does some of the docs seem to repeat themselves? I'm going to have to pop over to the Daily BS, and see what he is complaining about.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: November 28, 2008, 03:12:09 PM »

Last night on the Ng wrapup of the casey saga, they played a snip of Amy's taped interview and Amy said CA was pissed because she saw pics from the No Clothes party and Caylee WAS there!!
I heard it differently. I heard CA confront KC about pretending to be at work while she babysat..She said "At work huh?". So I understood that CA was babysitting. Not that Caylee was at the party. I think Amy mispoke when she said Caylee. It seems alot of people do that with KC and Caylee. It's an easy mistake

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #598 on: November 28, 2008, 03:19:11 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

I went over to read, I think that was you who posted a comment. He sure sounds angry that he let Cindy fool him for so long, I will read his article, think it will be interesting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 28, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »

Last night on the Ng wrapup of the casey saga, they played a snip of Amy's taped interview and Amy said CA was pissed because she saw pics from the No Clothes party and Caylee WAS there!!
I heard it differently. I heard CA confront KC about pretending to be at work while she babysat..She said "At work huh?". So I understood that CA was babysitting. Not that Caylee was at the party. I think Amy mispoke when she said Caylee. It seems alot of people do that with KC and Caylee. It's an easy mistake

THE NO CLOTHES PARTY

NANCY GRACE
Facts and Evidence in the Caylee Anthony Case
Aired November 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Cindy Anthony even questions whether Casey has a job, asking Amy where does Casey work. Well, Amy says Universal Studios. Cindy also claims Casey is an unfit mother and vows she plans to seek legal custody of little Caylee.

HUIZENGA: She said that she was worried she hadn`t seen Caylee. She hadn`t talked to Caylee in over a month. Casey kept saying she`s fine. She`s with the nanny and she pretty much, you know, said that she thought Casey was an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for custody of Caylee if it got to that.

DET. RIVERA: Why did she think she was an unfit mom?

HUIZENGA: The going out, the partying. She -- I don`t know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That`s from a no- clothes party that we went to in May.

She pretty much showed that picture that she had printed it off from a computer in her face and said you`re at work, huh? And so that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. And it was the going out, the partying.

DET. RIVERA: That was the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

DET. RIVERA: So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/27/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.