April 19, 2024, 04:38:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406681 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #600 on: November 28, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.

now I feel bad.... 

You hurt his feelbads.  Shame on you.
I went over to read, I think that was you who posted a comment. He sure sounds angry that he let Cindy fool him for so long, I will read his article, think it will be interesting.

Who me ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: November 28, 2008, 03:24:15 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.

now I feel bad.... 

I went over to read, I think that was you who posted a comment. He sure sounds angry that he let Cindy fool him for so long, I will read his article, think it will be interesting.

Who me ?
No Russ
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 28, 2008, 03:26:04 PM »

konnichi wa Mags.

Just in case you missed ....

Janet

_______

Mags ... a couple of years ago when I was afforded entry into the cage ... Klaas gave me a very precious gift and ... although he is a Drake ... I have named him Duckie.  Please see my avatar.

Duckie is my everything.  He has the run of the cage throughout the day.  However ... I do clean up after him.  Then in the evening I take Duckie and ... we leave the cage and ... I climb on his back and ... we fly over the magnificent American and Canadian landscape to Lala Land and ... then return to the cage in the morning.

Oyasuminasai Mags San

Janet
7:20 PM PT

Ahhh thanks for the explanation. I figured Duckie had something to do with your avatar. It's cute btw

Ki o tsukete Janet San

Ki o tsukemasu

Arigatogozaimasu Mags San

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 28, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Who me ?
No Russ

Naw, not me.  I didn't go to the site til I followed the conversation way back and noticed he was defensive towards someone's post here earlier in the day.   Curious to see if used Cindy to garner information.  Why befriend a grieving grandmother, post attacks to anyone that says things negative towards them, only to gather privy information just for the sake of readership seems quite a lousy tactic to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 28, 2008, 03:35:07 PM »

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 28, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »

Thanks Janet 
I am now coming out of the turkey haze and will go to the stores and see if there are any shopping bones left to pick 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #606 on: November 28, 2008, 03:38:08 PM »

wow u look festively beautiful

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #607 on: November 28, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »

That is really cool 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 28, 2008, 03:39:04 PM »

Last night on the Ng wrapup of the casey saga, they played a snip of Amy's taped interview and Amy said CA was pissed because she saw pics from the No Clothes party and Caylee WAS there!!
I heard it differently. I heard CA confront KC about pretending to be at work while she babysat..She said "At work huh?". So I understood that CA was babysitting. Not that Caylee was at the party. I think Amy mispoke when she said Caylee. It seems alot of people do that with
 KC and Caylee. It's an easy mistake
I am usually the first to admit when I have made a mistake but I am POSITIVE that I neither misunderstood, misheard or misread that Caylee was at the no clothes party.. I also saw a pic of her sleeping on the couch there to but didnt copy it and now cant find it 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 28, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

very nice.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: November 28, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Who me ?
No Russ

Naw, not me.  I didn't go to the site til I followed the conversation way back and noticed he was defensive towards someone's post here earlier in the day.   Curious to see if used Cindy to garner information.  Why befriend a grieving grandmother, post attacks to anyone that says things negative towards them, only to gather privy information just for the sake of readership seems quite a lousy tactic to me.
Oh sorry it was another Russ then. I go there to read once a week, not always for this case. I think he befriended her, I do think he was buying the stuff she was saying, but maybe he should just say, because of reasons I do not want to say, I have stopped talking to her. Because I am a very curious person I will read what he has to say about Cindy, something tells me it will be informative.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 28, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Klaas, is it possible to find me some lights and balls for my palm trees? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 28, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »

I'm so glad you left your lipstick on, you look very festive.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 28, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

Last night on the Ng wrapup of the casey saga, they played a snip of Amy's taped interview and Amy said CA was pissed because she saw pics from the No Clothes party and Caylee WAS there!!
I heard it differently. I heard CA confront KC about pretending to be at work while she babysat..She said "At work huh?". So I understood that CA was babysitting. Not that Caylee was at the party. I think Amy mispoke when she said Caylee. It seems alot of people do that with
 KC and Caylee. It's an easy mistake
I am usually the first to admit when I have made a mistake but I am POSITIVE that I neither misunderstood, misheard or misread that Caylee was at the no clothes party.. I also saw a pic of her sleeping on the couch there to but didnt copy it and now cant find it 

I do not know how Amy's words could be more clearer.

Janet

_______

THE NO CLOTHES PARTY

NANCY GRACE
Facts and Evidence in the Caylee Anthony Case
Aired November 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Cindy Anthony even questions whether Casey has a job, asking Amy where does Casey work. Well, Amy says Universal Studios. Cindy also claims Casey is an unfit mother and vows she plans to seek legal custody of little Caylee.

HUIZENGA: She said that she was worried she hadn`t seen Caylee. She hadn`t talked to Caylee in over a month. Casey kept saying she`s fine. She`s with the nanny and she pretty much, you know, said that she thought Casey was an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for custody of Caylee if it got to that.

DET. RIVERA: Why did she think she was an unfit mom?

HUIZENGA: The going out, the partying. She -- I don`t know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That`s from a no- clothes party that we went to in May.

She pretty much showed that picture that she had printed it off from a computer in her face and said you`re at work, huh? And so that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. And it was the going out, the partying.

DET. RIVERA: That was the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

DET. RIVERA: So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/27/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 28, 2008, 03:46:06 PM »

Tamikosmom,You look quite festive also. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: November 28, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »

How about these lips for your pretty monkey? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 28, 2008, 03:47:20 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Hey...I gave him a chance and read on his site..but when he started to insult the lady bloggers and present himself as the ONLY one who knows anything...he crossed a line in the sand 

I followed the links catching up here today and caught that he went on to respond to the posting here.  He better have something worthwhile Monday or his reputation is shot, if it isn't anyway.  He is a bit defensive and can't seem to handle criticism. 

I am so proud, he quoted my post Guess I hit upon most of his short comings.  If he would have checked his facts in the first place, he would not now have to write "I am reviewing all of the documents and the article is still being written." 

A simple fact, Larry Garrison's job is being a PR man.  This is the job he gets paid for, its his livelihood.  We may not like his choice of employment, but why would anyone even expect this man to do his job for free? 

And on my remark about the comments his excuse is a joke.  Go look at his past articles, the same people respond over and over.  If he had 1,000's of readers don't you think there would be more comments then are posted?  I guess he thinks "bored housewives" are gullible.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 28, 2008, 03:51:58 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Who me ?
No Russ

Oh sorry it was another Russ then. I go there to read once a week, not always for this case. I think he befriended her, I do think he was buying the stuff she was saying, but maybe he should just say, because of reasons I do not want to say, I have stopped talking to her. Because I am a very curious person I will read what he has to say about Cindy, something tells me it will be informative.

Oh shoot I misread.  Yeah I did post over there.  I thought you meant the post earlier here that he got his tail feathers all ruffled about.  I am usually a careful reader and I clearly misread the subthread.  OOOPPPs..  Sorry bout that.

Anyway, it appears he might have befriended her, attacked anyone around her like Garrison, Tim, Padilla, LE, Scared Monkeys, etc to gain her trust so he could extract information now to use against her.  PRetty shady tactics imo.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 28, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »

now I feel bad.... 

Hey...I gave him a chance and read on his site..but when he started to insult the lady bloggers and present himself as the ONLY one who knows anything...he crossed a line in the sand 

I followed the links catching up here today and caught that he went on to respond to the posting here.  He better have something worthwhile Monday or his reputation is shot, if it isn't anyway.  He is a bit defensive and can't seem to handle criticism. 

I am so proud, he quoted my post Guess I hit upon most of his short comings.  If he would have checked his facts in the first place, he would not now have to write "I am reviewing all of the documents and the article is still being written." 

A simple fact, Larry Garrison's job is being a PR man.  This is the job he gets paid for, its his livelihood.  We may not like his choice of employment, but why would anyone even expect this man to do his job for free? 

And on my remark about the comments his excuse is a joke.  Go look at his past articles, the same people respond over and over.  If he had 1,000's of readers don't you think there would be more comments then are posted?  I guess he thinks "bored housewives" are gullible.

I never understood that about Garrison either.  I wonder if Nejame figured it out and stepped aside.  Was Garrison getting payment for his services, and why shouldn't he get paid?   Maybe Nejame stepped in and realized that Anthony, Cindy in particular, was full of bull.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: November 28, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

OMG - soooo cute!!  Thank you!!!!!!!  I love it!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.