March 28, 2024, 03:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404425 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: November 28, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »

OMG - soooo cute!!  Thank you!!!!!!!  I love it!!

Klaas - I am so glad my sleeves have a shirt!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 28, 2008, 03:59:58 PM »

Tamikosmom,You look quite festive also. 

Thanks trimmonthelake.

... and so do you and ... all the other Monkeys.

I was in the Mall the other day and ... the Christmas decordations and ... the Christmas music ... made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

When Santa comes to our Mall on the 30th ...

When Hubby puts up the Christmas lights ...

When the tree has been decorated ...

When the children's pagent is over ...

When the the Night Before Christmas dessert night and play has passed  ...

This I will know ... the most wonderful Birthday party of the year is not long off.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: November 28, 2008, 04:02:54 PM »

Last night on the Ng wrapup of the casey saga, they played a snip of Amy's taped interview and Amy said CA was pissed because she saw pics from the No Clothes party and Caylee WAS there!!
I heard it differently. I heard CA confront KC about pretending to be at work while she babysat..She said "At work huh?". So I understood that CA was babysitting. Not that Caylee was at the party. I think Amy mispoke when she said Caylee. It seems alot of people do that with
 KC and Caylee. It's an easy mistake
I am usually the first to admit when I have made a mistake but I am POSITIVE that I neither misunderstood, misheard or misread that Caylee was at the no clothes party.. I also saw a pic of her sleeping on the couch there to but didnt copy it and now cant find it 

I do not know how Amy's words could be more clearer.

Janet

_______

THE NO CLOTHES PARTY

NANCY GRACE
Facts and Evidence in the Caylee Anthony Case
Aired November 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Cindy Anthony even questions whether Casey has a job, asking Amy where does Casey work. Well, Amy says Universal Studios. Cindy also claims Casey is an unfit mother and vows she plans to seek legal custody of little Caylee.

HUIZENGA: She said that she was worried she hadn`t seen Caylee. She hadn`t talked to Caylee in over a month. Casey kept saying she`s fine. She`s with the nanny and she pretty much, you know, said that she thought Casey was an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for custody of Caylee if it got to that.

DET. RIVERA: Why did she think she was an unfit mom?

HUIZENGA: The going out, the partying. She -- I don`t know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That`s from a no- clothes party that we went to in May.

She pretty much showed that picture that she had printed it off from a computer in her face and said you`re at work, huh? And so that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. And it was the going out, the partying.

DET. RIVERA: That was the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

DET. RIVERA: So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/27/ng.01.html

I THINK what she means by "with mom", is that CAYLEE was with CASEY'S mom (Cindy) when Casey went to the party.  That Casey had told Cindy she had to work, so Cindy watched Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 28, 2008, 04:03:52 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.

now I feel bad.... 

You hurt his feelbads.  Shame on you.

Hey...I gave him a chance and read on his site..but when he started to insult the lady bloggers and present himself as the ONLY one who knows anything...he crossed a line in the sand 

I followed the links catching up here today and caught that he went on to respond to the posting here.  He better have something worthwhile Monday or his reputation is shot, if it isn't anyway.  He is a bit defensive and can't seem to handle criticism. 

I am so proud, he quoted my post Guess I hit upon most of his short comings.  If he would have checked his facts in the first place, he would not now have to write "I am reviewing all of the documents and the article is still being written." 

A simple fact, Larry Garrison's job is being a PR man.  This is the job he gets paid for, its his livelihood.  We may not like his choice of employment, but why would anyone even expect this man to do his job for free? 

And on my remark about the comments his excuse is a joke.  Go look at his past articles, the same people respond over and over.  If he had 1,000's of readers don't you think there would be more comments then are posted?  I guess he thinks "bored housewives" are gullible.

I never understood that about Garrison either.  I wonder if Nejame figured it out and stepped aside.  Was Garrison getting payment for his services, and why shouldn't he get paid?   Maybe Nejame stepped in and realized that Anthony, Cindy in particular, was full of bull.

IMHO someone started whispering in several people's ears about money being made.  Including Tim, who seems to have taken a beating for it.  IMHO, this could have been Mark NeJame, but someone probably whispered in his ear and he ran with it, without checking all the facts.  That's my opinion, I have no facts.

A little over $6,000 is not much for a spokesperson who had been on the job for a couple of months.  I also suspect that Garrison probably is holding a contract that was signed by the A's early on.  What Mark NeJame was trying to accomplish is any one's guess.  Maybe he was mislead about a pre-existing contract. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 28, 2008, 04:04:04 PM »

OMG - soooo cute!!  Thank you!!!!!!!  I love it!!

Klaas - I am so glad my sleeves have a shirt!!! 

I understand perfectly.  I am of the age when I look my best when most of my parts are fully covered.  Clothes have a way of hiding imperfections.  In other words ... there are times when deception is OK ... when deception can be regarding as being considerate of others.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: November 28, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »

Last night on the Ng wrapup of the casey saga, they played a snip of Amy's taped interview and Amy said CA was pissed because she saw pics from the No Clothes party and Caylee WAS there!!
I heard it differently. I heard CA confront KC about pretending to be at work while she babysat..She said "At work huh?". So I understood that CA was babysitting. Not that Caylee was at the party. I think Amy mispoke when she said Caylee. It seems alot of people do that with
 KC and Caylee. It's an easy mistake
I am usually the first to admit when I have made a mistake but I am POSITIVE that I neither misunderstood, misheard or misread that Caylee was at the no clothes party.. I also saw a pic of her sleeping on the couch there to but didnt copy it and now cant find it 

I do not know how Amy's words could be more clearer.

Janet

_______

THE NO CLOTHES PARTY

NANCY GRACE
Facts and Evidence in the Caylee Anthony Case
Aired November 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Cindy Anthony even questions whether Casey has a job, asking Amy where does Casey work. Well, Amy says Universal Studios. Cindy also claims Casey is an unfit mother and vows she plans to seek legal custody of little Caylee.

HUIZENGA: She said that she was worried she hadn`t seen Caylee. She hadn`t talked to Caylee in over a month. Casey kept saying she`s fine. She`s with the nanny and she pretty much, you know, said that she thought Casey was an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for custody of Caylee if it got to that.

DET. RIVERA: Why did she think she was an unfit mom?

HUIZENGA: The going out, the partying. She -- I don`t know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That`s from a no- clothes party that we went to in May.

She pretty much showed that picture that she had printed it off from a computer in her face and said you`re at work, huh? And so that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. And it was the going out, the partying.

DET. RIVERA: So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/27/ng.01.html

I THINK what she means by "with mom", is that CAYLEE was with CASEY'S mom (Cindy) when Casey went to the party.  That Casey had told Cindy she had to work, so Cindy watched Caylee.

Cindy was at the No Clothes Party!!!!

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 28, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »

Mytime    I found that outfit but it was sleeveless so I had to make the sleeves for you 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: November 28, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »

Right now on the history channel they are showing Modern Marvels...its about  the body farm and different stages of decomp.  Kinda really gross but interesting 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: November 28, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »

Krause at the BS site is all mad and defensive over what was posted today on here.

now I feel bad.... 

You hurt his feelbads.  Shame on you.

Hey...I gave him a chance and read on his site..but when he started to insult the lady bloggers and present himself as the ONLY one who knows anything...he crossed a line in the sand 

I followed the links catching up here today and caught that he went on to respond to the posting here.  He better have something worthwhile Monday or his reputation is shot, if it isn't anyway.  He is a bit defensive and can't seem to handle criticism. 

I am so proud, he quoted my post Guess I hit upon most of his short comings.  If he would have checked his facts in the first place, he would not now have to write "I am reviewing all of the documents and the article is still being written." 

A simple fact, Larry Garrison's job is being a PR man.  This is the job he gets paid for, its his livelihood.  We may not like his choice of employment, but why would anyone even expect this man to do his job for free? 

And on my remark about the comments his excuse is a joke.  Go look at his past articles, the same people respond over and over.  If he had 1,000's of readers don't you think there would be more comments then are posted?  I guess he thinks "bored housewives" are gullible.

I never understood that about Garrison either.  I wonder if Nejame figured it out and stepped aside.  Was Garrison getting payment for his services, and why shouldn't he get paid?   Maybe Nejame stepped in and realized that Anthony, Cindy in particular, was full of bull.

IMHO someone started whispering in several people's ears about money being made.  Including Tim, who seems to have taken a beating for it.  IMHO, this could have been Mark NeJame, but someone probably whispered in his ear and he ran with it, without checking all the facts.  That's my opinion, I have no facts.

A little over $6,000 is not much for a spokesperson who had been on the job for a couple of months.  I also suspect that Garrison probably is holding a contract that was signed by the A's early on.  What Mark NeJame was trying to accomplish is any one's guess.  Maybe he was mislead about a pre-existing contract. 

She likely lied and said she didn't have a contract, almost ironically similar to her lie about custody papers but differently.

In the first set of released document, page 32 ( An LE synopsis) - Cindy's 7-31 interview she talks about caylee's father being Eric and said her lawyer or was having her lawyer draw up custody paperwork for well at the bottom the page in that first set there is an asterisk where Yuri notes that he spoke with that attorney and he claims he had no file created for this and no further information as to who the father is.  In other words, Cindy does what Cindy does - lies.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 28, 2008, 04:10:13 PM »

Janet - this is how I am interpreting it:

DET. RIVERA: So she (Caylee) was with the mom (Cindy) (while Caylee partied) at the no clothes party?

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 28, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh they are showing cadaver dogs too and how they hid some decomp scent from the canine...and he finds it...amazing

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: November 28, 2008, 04:12:40 PM »

How about these lips for your pretty monkey? 

Sorry, I just saw this!  I love them!!  How do I put them on??
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #632 on: November 28, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »

Right now on the history channel they are showing Modern Marvels...its about  the body farm and different stages of decomp.  Kinda really gross but interesting 

I watch all that stuff. Indeed, decomp is fascinating. I am obsessed with that and forensic science. I am also obsessed with Serial Killers, but that does not mean that I am one Wink
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 04:16:06 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: November 28, 2008, 04:15:10 PM »

Mytime    I found that outfit but it was sleeveless so I had to make the sleeves for you 

Thank you!!  I am always the "best dressed!"  IMO 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 28, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »

DET. RIVERA: So she (Caylee) was with the mom (Cindy) (while Caylee partied) at the no clothes party?

OOOH!!!

I understand.

Klaas ... now you understand why I cannot comprend those on the Natalee Holloway board who  relay aspects of the truth involving the case elusively and in riddles.

I just don't get it!!!

My contention ... just spit it out ... no games!!

Janet

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 28, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »

I watch all that stuff. Indeed, decomp is facinationg. I am obsessed with that and forensic science. I am also obsessed with Serial Killers, but that does not mean that I am one Wink

Lookinh good Nut44x4 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: November 28, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

OOOH!!!

I understand.

Klaas ... now you understand why I cannot comprend those on the Natalee Holloway board who  relay aspects of the truth involving the case elusively and in riddles.

I just don't get it!!!

My contention ... just spit it out ... no games!!

Janet

After listening to Anthony's and Bombshell Grace every night,no wonder we're comfused. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: November 28, 2008, 04:18:55 PM »

I know!  I feel soooo pretty too!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 28, 2008, 04:19:48 PM »

Sorry I meant to say confused.

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 28, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »

Klaas.  Can you please tell me what is a good free animation program I can use.  Not that I could probably figure it out, but I'd like to find a way to make my snowflakes shimmer or something.   

I haven't tried it but I hear GIMP is very good.

http://www.gimp.org/

I think the animation program for Gimp is called GAP:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Thanks.. hopefully I can figure it out. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.