April 26, 2024, 12:45:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407276 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: November 28, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »

OMG - soooo cute!!  Thank you!!!!!!!  I love it!!

Klaas - I am so glad my sleeves have a shirt!!! 

I understand perfectly.  I am of the age when I look my best when most of my parts are fully covered.  Clothes have a way of hiding imperfections.  In other words ... there are times when deception is OK ... when deception can be regarding as being considerate of others.

Janet

So Janet, you used to wear shirtless sleeves?     
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 28, 2008, 04:24:39 PM »

Whatever Casey has, Cindy seems to have it too and Cindy had it first. 

Just look at the way they both run their mouths constantly.  Look at all the lying and embellishing of every single story. 

It is no accident that their tales are so chockful of little details and names and incidences.  They clearly think that the more they embellish, the more believable their lies become.  They also think that if they say something with enough force, it will be believed and nobody will bother to check their stories.

Example:  In the story about Casey going to Tampa with Zanny and Juliet and Caylee and another little girl named Annabelle, Casey and Cindy tell the story in exactly the same way.  Zanny was eight car lengths ahead of Casey and Casey saw Zanny have a wreck and Juliet took the kids back to the hotel and Zanny went to the hospital and Zanny had a broken arm and they later discovered another wound behind her ear and blah blah blah.

Even though she knew that the story had been discredited, Cindy went through the whole thing detail by detail for the FBI guy.  LE had told her earlier that Casey had never been in Tampa at that time, there had been no accident, nobody named Zenaida had gone to the hospital, they were not registered at the hotel, etc.

And in the raw video in which Cindy talked about whether or not she had obstructed by washing clothes and not giving LE the right hairbrush, Cindy went on and on and on and on with all kinds of details and names and little embellishments here and there, things that nobody could remember, especially when they were in a very agitated state. 

Casey lies just the way Cindy lies.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 28, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

i agree too, Nut, my family has dealt with a female sociopath for 13 years now & you wouldn't believe the arguments that have happened in my family because of her, she was working her magic yesterday! She wanted the kids to leave exactly at dinner time only because she knew it would disrupt Thanksgiving dinner, no other reason! She is one hated individual! 

You mean leave the house where dinner was being served?

Absolutely, in the middle of it! And my brother is always furious but always goes along with her. Needless to say, every Holiday is ruined because of the bitch! It will never end until those kids are grown.

I am so sorry.  I hope she does not really ruin the holiday for you as you have to expect this behavior by now.  Do you know the time beforehand or does she suddenly get up and say it is time to go?

No no no, Bearly, they have been divorced for 3 years now! THANK GOD! She does everything through my brother, making him conform to her rules. Yesterday, she happened to find out dinner was at 1:00 so she decided that's when she wanted him to bring the kids back to her. It thrills her to do this & infuriates my brother so it's icing for her. She has moved them to another state so we rarely get to see them, needless to say, my 7 yr. old neice was crying & begging to stay. It completely ruined the whole dinner!!

Oh, I am so sorry.  Controllers continue to be controlling no matter what is the lesson here, I suppose.  That is what would happen to George even if he divorced Cindy, I guess.

Not hardly. Their kids are grown. I doubt George would be having Thanksgiving with Lee, since they don't like each other much, or with Casey, since she's in prison. The kids have to be underage for parents to play those kinds of games with them.

No, if George divorced Cindy he'd be asking her for money all the time. Not at all the same.

Just because Cindy and Casey are monsters, that doesn't make all the men in the family into saints. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 28, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »

Janet - this is how I am interpreting it:

DET. RIVERA: That was the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

DET. RIVERA: So she (Caylee) was with the mom (Cindy) (while Caylee partied) at the no clothes party?

HUIZENGA: Yes.

OOOH!!!

I understand.

Klaas ... now you understand why I cannot comprend those on the Natalee Holloway board who  relay aspects of the truth involving the case elusively and in riddles.

I just don't get it!!!

My contention ... just spit it out ... no games!!

Janet

After listening to Anthony's and Bombshell Grace every night,no wonder we're comfused. 

While listening to FBI video of Cindy Anthony's interview the other day and ... the interrogator respectfully responding by nodding his head at most everything she said ... I thought it was me who must be residing in another dimension.

I have spoken English and ... only English ... all my life and ... the interview was something akin to overhearing a conversation in a foreign language.  Cindy ... just did not make sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #644 on: November 28, 2008, 04:30:40 PM »

Look's like Lee threw Casey under the bus too....at least in the beginning.

[img] /img]

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 28, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »

OMG - soooo cute!!  Thank you!!!!!!!  I love it!!

Klaas - I am so glad my sleeves have a shirt!!! 

I understand perfectly.  I am of the age when I look my best when most of my parts are fully covered.  Clothes have a way of hiding imperfections.  In other words ... there are times when deception is OK ... when deception can be regarding as being considerate of others.

Janet

So Janet, you used to wear shirtless sleeves?     

No!

However ... even if I did ... nobody would have taken notice.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #646 on: November 28, 2008, 04:33:07 PM »

Whatever Casey has, Cindy seems to have it too and Cindy had it first. 

Just look at the way they both run their mouths constantly.  Look at all the lying and embellishing of every single story. 

It is no accident that their tales are so chockful of little details and names and incidences.  They clearly think that the more they embellish, the more believable their lies become.  They also think that if they say something with enough force, it will be believed and nobody will bother to check their stories.

Example:  In the story about Casey going to Tampa with Zanny and Juliet and Caylee and another little girl named Annabelle, Casey and Cindy tell the story in exactly the same way.  Zanny was eight car lengths ahead of Casey and Casey saw Zanny have a wreck and Juliet took the kids back to the hotel and Zanny went to the hospital and Zanny had a broken arm and they later discovered another wound behind her ear and blah blah blah.

Even though she knew that the story had been discredited, Cindy went through the whole thing detail by detail for the FBI guy.  LE had told her earlier that Casey had never been in Tampa at that time, there had been no accident, nobody named Zenaida had gone to the hospital, they were not registered at the hotel, etc.

And in the raw video in which Cindy talked about whether or not she had obstructed by washing clothes and not giving LE the right hairbrush, Cindy went on and on and on and on with all kinds of details and names and little embellishments here and there, things that nobody could remember, especially when they were in a very agitated state. 

Casey lies just the way Cindy lies.
Yes,ITA
Like Mama,like daughter.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #647 on: November 28, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »

Look's like Lee threw Casey under the bus too....at least in the beginning.

::::snip::::

Well that didn't work,anyway in the link below,Nate talking,he says Lee warned him and Tony about Casey and how she's a pro at being a thief.{page 54}

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155401.pdf

Karma Is Coming

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: November 28, 2008, 04:37:05 PM »

That makes sense, it just seemed kind of mean to me at the time. And yes she was "miss Independent" or portrayed herself to be.
I agree, it is not a joke that I would find funny nor would I play on someone.  I do harrass my hubs from time to time with little sarcastic or funny remarks, and he of course comments right back, but then again we have been together since I was 16 so its a learned thing. 
Boys can be insensitive.

It was mean. It's a weird thing to find funny, but yeah, it's pretty typical of college boys to be mean to the girls they're involved with, to want to "get a rise" out of a girl. Put that together with the different things he's said about Caylee, and it starts to look like he's kind of a jerk.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 28, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »

Good Morning.... One thing from reading the emails from Cindy's mom, it has become clearer to me how she thinks everyone is stealing from her. Btw George and Casey stealing and gambling and the scam George got caught up in, I see why Cindy is paranoid when it comes to money. For years family members have been stealing, and it sounds like Cindy worked hard, and I do see her frustration. With that said, I do not condone, making money off of your grandchild that you know full well is dead.
Has it ever come out that George truly got scammend by the Nigerian email or was that a big fat lie to cover up the gambling?

Either way he was ripping off his wife bigtime.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 28, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?   If he did lie, why?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »

Klaas ... could Duckie and I have a "little" holly wreath instead of the flower.

Thanks

Janet
JMO Janet  but a little stocking cap for you and some blinkie lights for Duckie would look nice on the two of you too
Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 28, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »

All this talk about Cindy and Custody
When Caylee is found would she/Cindy need guardianship of Caylee's remains
I mean Casey would not be apart of the funeral or any legalities right ..
 Caylee is a Minor ...

How does that work

I asked that last week, but nobody ever "hears" me   I really think that the Anthony's would have to petition the court, seeing how Casey is next of kin and cannot currently do anything.

There,there it'll be alright...      Sometimes nobody heres me either.We are all just busy going through these documents.But this was discussed earlier this morning I think with a link...don't know how to bring it up (I'm a dense monkey sometimes)   

Hehe, thanks.  I ended up seeing the link but, I personally think that a guardian ad lidum
should be appointed for Caylee.  I hate to see any of them get custody of her remains, should she be found.  I would really like to see a small memorial park in memory of Caylee and all missing children

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 28, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »

I understand that Tony's comments seem "jerky", but seriously what are the odds that his girlfriend was going to do away with her daughter?

I don't think he's a "victim" of Casey. I don't think he's a jerk because she did away with Caylee, I think he's a jerk because I think guys who think it's fun to deliberately play with someone's head, are jerks.  Regardless of whether the relationship is "serious" or "casual," screwing with someone's head is still a creepy thing to do.

The fact that he actually thought at the time that she was great, that she was "Miss Independent," and his roommate says he really, really liked her, just makes it worse IMO. If that's how he treats someone he's falling in love with, then how must he treat people he has no use for?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: November 28, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

How about these lips for your pretty monkey? 

Sorry, I just saw this!  I love them!!  How do I put them on??

Not sure how to do that, but I betcha a talented monkey in here can do that for ya.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: November 28, 2008, 04:56:02 PM »

Not sure how to do that, but I betcha a talented monkey in here can do that for ya.    

Could a talented monkey make my snowflakes look 3-D? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 28, 2008, 04:57:09 PM »

Klaas ... I messed up my last post in response to Karma.  Would you please delecte it and ... I will try again.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 28, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »

Klaas ... could Duckie and I have a "little" holly wreath instead of the flower.

Thanks

Janet
JMO Janet  but a little stocking cap for you and some blinkie lights for Duckie would look nice on the two of you too
Monkeys

You sound like my kids ... "Mom, take a risk."

Hey ... I like simple!!

Thanks oldfart.

Janet

_____

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 28, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »

Dolce, do you think she was wanting to make a home with him or was he just the Casey guy of the month?

If she wanted to "settle down" and find a guy to take care of her and Caylee, why wouldn't she go find an older more established guy with money? Not a full time student? You are much younger than me, so I respect your opinion tremendously.
I am going out on a limb here, and this is all just my opinion.

Casey lives in Casey world, and I think that she lies to her boyfriends/friends so that they see the "Casey" she wants them to see.  Tony did not know how bad her home situation was, but he obviously knew that she had some family issues based on some of the things he says Casey had told him.  She in turn could have seen him as her "knight in shining armor" given he was allowing her to stay at his place, he thinking it was just a girl sleeping over.  She on the other hand had no other place to go, he was rescuing her, wow finally someone wants me around and is "caring" for me...hence she starts to take "care" of her man.
 She attaches quickly to him on a level that he does not know because he is still in the haze that she is Miss Independant.  Her writing of her "married" name and then also seeking an apartment for just the two of them...screams to me that she was thinking he was "the one".  She wanted to go visit his family and was very upset when she was unable to (due to Caylee).  Thats not the actions of a girl who is just in it for the casual aspect, but rather one who is attaching herself on emotionally and physically.
What is very odd to me though is that only a few weeks prior to her relationship starting with him did she tell Amy that she would be getting the house from Cindy.  Casey was all over the place, hopping to the "next  best thing" for Casey-Land. 
So I do not know...she did latch onto him though like the type of girl that my younger brother avoids.  LOL

Great analysis. Totally makes sense. And the body language says he wasn't that into her, although his roommate thought he was. I think she thought he was "the one," partly because she could totally see herself as the club owner's wife, playing hostess every night and taking care of the "shot girls," etc....

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #659 on: November 28, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »

Good Afternoon,

So Krause is pizzed at us?  I wonder if it was my comment about him being an Anthony boot licker?   Come on!  You can't call one mother of an accused killer names, while sucking up to the mother of another!  What a hypocrite!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.