April 20, 2024, 03:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406819 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »

Good Afternoon,

So Krause is pizzed at us?  I wonder if it was my comment about him being an Anthony boot licker?   Come on!  You can't call one mother of an accused killer names, while sucking up to the mother of another!  What a hypocrite!

Lisa
Lisa, I have never read this Krause guys thing, but which mother is he calling names and who's mother is he sucking up to? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #661 on: November 28, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

Joesamas Mama:

This was a recent article of his:
Eryn Bloomfield: One of The Worst Mothers In America Sticks Up For 8-Year-Old Murdering Son
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2034

Compare that to how Krause has treated CA (who defends her murdering daughter!)  He contradicts himself!

Lisa

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2008, 05:36:37 PM »

Konnici wa Janet San

Ogenki desu ka.

konnichi wa Mags.

Just in case you missed ....

Janet

_______

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2008, 05:40:46 PM »

Right now on the history channel they are showing Modern Marvels...its about  the body farm and different stages of decomp.  Kinda really gross but interesting 

I watch all that stuff. Indeed, decomp is fascinating. I am obsessed with that and forensic science. I am also obsessed with Serial Killers, but that does not mean that I am one Wink

I watch all those shows too... Forensic Files, Deranged, City Confidential, Cold Case Files.. my fav is Extreme Forensics. Also watch CSI.. I know we'll see this case on there one day!

About the no clothes party...wow I did not realize Caylee was there 

Thought I heard Cindy say to George "we lost her" too.. man these people  have some 'splainin to do!   

Can't wait to see what Krause has Monday.  I think I need a life outside of the computer 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »

I had to walk out of the room when they showed Caylee singing.  As I was living I heard her little voice as papa if he was tired.  As I've said before, the murder of Caylee was not some simple, but a rag over her face and off to sleep she goes.  Casey killed her and it was ugly.  Murder is ugly.
I cannot type anymore.  What's the matter with me?
This is what I meant to say:  I had to walk out of the room when they showed Caylee singing.  As I was leaving, I heard her little voice say papa are you tired?  As I've said  before, the murder of Caylee was probably not something as simply putting a rag over her face and off to sleep she goes.  I think it was very ugly.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2008, 05:44:50 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »

I had to walk out of the room when they showed Caylee singing.  As I was living I heard her little voice as papa if he was tired.  As I've said before, the murder of Caylee was not some simple, but a rag over her face and off to sleep she goes.  Casey killed her and it was ugly.  Murder is ugly.

bikerbev ... Casey Anthony was afforded the most precision gift of all.  Caylee Marie was a gift beyond worth.  She destroyed that gift and ... for what???

Not one of her "friends" has stood beside her and not one of her "friends" has stepped forward as a character witness.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Casey`s On-Line Searches for Chloroform Recipes
Aired October 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Felony murder is when you commit a felony. It could be rape. It could be aggravated assault. It could be a robbery. And during the commission of that felony, intentional or not, a death occurs. If she assaulted this child with chloroform and the child died, intentionally or not, that is felony murder.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

Yup, you are so right!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: November 28, 2008, 05:47:09 PM »

Someone wanted snowflakes.  Lots of them in two different styles.

Download Here
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2008, 05:49:33 PM »

I cannot type anymore.  What's the matter with me?
This is what I meant to say:  I had to walk out of the room when they showed Caylee singing.  As I was leaving, I heard her little voice say papa are you tired?  As I've said  before, the murder of Caylee was probably not something as simply putting a rag over her face and off to sleep she goes.  I think it was very ugly.

I'm afraid it was too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: November 28, 2008, 05:51:21 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

Coffee time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #670 on: November 28, 2008, 05:52:29 PM »

Joesamas Mama:

This was a recent article of his:
Eryn Bloomfield: One of The Worst Mothers In America Sticks Up For 8-Year-Old Murdering Son
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2034

Compare that to how Krause has treated CA (who defends her murdering daughter!)  He contradicts himself!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, he does contradict himself.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: November 28, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »

Coffee time. 

You read my mind.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: November 28, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
This is a chilly statement.  Cindy wrote this the beginning of July.  That means, Cindy has a myspace page before July 15th.  In the bond hearing testimony, Cindy testified that she did not know how to set up or work a myspace page.  She also said that on July 16th after LE dropped her off at home, Casey helped her set up myspace pages, because she, Cindy didn't know anything about it.  I think Cindy was lying again, and her statements about her little angel being gone is really strange.  The first time I read it when it was public just didn't sit right with me.  Could Cindy have known something then???  Could Casey have said things to Cindy like if she killed Caylee how would like it mom??...or something to those effects?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 28, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »

bikerbev

I can just imagine that your Thanksgiving must have been the best this year.  The recent safe return of your son from Iraq must have been the icing on the cake when you reflected upon all your blessings.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: November 28, 2008, 05:59:37 PM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here? 

Do you have tolls at every corner where you are? or is it just in the Or-lawn-doe area ?

see...I can stay on topic 

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 28, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but in the midst of all the Internet searches on Casey Anthony's computer for "chloroform," "death," "acetone," "shovel," etc., there was a search for "One Tree Hill" and "One Tree Hill 100th episode." I believe this search is significant because the "One Tree Hill" 100th episode contained a storyline about a "crazy nanny" character named Carrie abducting a child named Jamie. This could be where Casey got the inspiration for the "nanny took her" story.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 28, 2008, 06:07:30 PM »

Konnici wa Janet San

Ogenki desu ka.

konnichi wa Mags.

Just in case you missed ....

Janet

_______

Iidesu Mags San

Anatawa?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 28, 2008, 06:10:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

page 49 in the 8-7-08 section

Why did George lie about chasing Casey??????? 

hmmmm
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: November 28, 2008, 06:12:59 PM »

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but in the midst of all the Internet searches on Casey Anthony's computer for "chloroform," "death," "acetone," "shovel," etc., there was a search for "One Tree Hill" and "One Tree Hill 100th episode." I believe this search is significant because the "One Tree Hill" 100th episode contained a storyline about a "crazy nanny" character named Carrie abducting a child named Jamie. This could be where Casey got the inspiration for the "nanny took her" story.

good point!!  she sure seems to have taken bits and pieces from several different shows and movies.  LE must be just nuts trying to keep up with it all. 

and welcome to the cage! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: November 28, 2008, 06:14:24 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh they are showing cadaver dogs too and how they hid some decomp scent from the canine...and he finds it...amazing

Thanks so much for the heads up.  It won't be on here in my area for another 45 mins. so I will get to watch it!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.