April 26, 2024, 12:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407279 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but in the midst of all the Internet searches on Casey Anthony's computer for "chloroform," "death," "acetone," "shovel," etc., there was a search for "One Tree Hill" and "One Tree Hill 100th episode." I believe this search is significant because the "One Tree Hill" 100th episode contained a storyline about a "crazy nanny" character named Carrie abducting a child named Jamie. This could be where Casey got the inspiration for the "nanny took her" story.

Very interesting catch!

Welcome to the cage!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 28, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but in the midst of all the Internet searches on Casey Anthony's computer for "chloroform," "death," "acetone," "shovel," etc., there was a search for "One Tree Hill" and "One Tree Hill 100th episode." I believe this search is significant because the "One Tree Hill" 100th episode contained a storyline about a "crazy nanny" character named Carrie abducting a child named Jamie. This could be where Casey got the inspiration for the "nanny took her" story.

Very interesting catch!

Welcome to the cage!

That is wowser.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #682 on: November 28, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here? 

Do you have tolls at every corner where you are? or is it just in the Or-lawn-doe area ?

see...I can stay on topic 
OT

Catching that LP reference made me smile to myself. everytime he says that I go "WTF?!"
(I really do say WTF not the words it stands for I promise)
I hope everymonkey had a wonderful thanksgiving
I really wanna thank everyone who has a scanner and takes the time/money to buy the NE articles and post them up here for everymonkey to see.  I never knew until this case that those "gossip rags" have some of the best articles!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: November 28, 2008, 06:19:29 PM »

Welcome rmcalo! - I think someone else mentioned this.  I agree, very possible Casey got her Zanny idea from this.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 28, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

Coffee time. 

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Here is the writeup in the document dump.  I copied it verbatim from this link on page 49.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Again, anybody have a theory as to why George lied about chasing her?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: November 28, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »

Good Evening All!!

Everyone looks so festive, I need my Christmas outfit too!! Klaas can you fix me up or is CBB still doing it?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 28, 2008, 06:24:36 PM »

Welcome to the cage rmcalo 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: November 28, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh they are showing cadaver dogs too and how they hid some decomp scent from the canine...and he finds it...amazing

Mags San

Watakushi wa 4:00 PM PT ni TV o mimasu.  History Channel desu ka?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 28, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »

Was this part of the March searches?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: November 28, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh they are showing cadaver dogs too and how they hid some decomp scent from the canine...and he finds it...amazing

Mags San

Janet

Janet,

desy kei tu o wa. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 28, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

page 49 in the 8-7-08 section

Why did George lie about chasing Casey??????? 

hmmmm

_____

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: November 28, 2008, 06:33:03 PM »

Janet

Yes, indeed it was.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 28, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

Mags San

Janet

Janet,

desy kei tu o wa. 

mytime San

Wakarimasen?

Janet

_____

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: November 28, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »

hmmmm

Any thoughts on why he would have lied about this.  I have none.  I can't figure this out, but I wonder if they are covering for something else with this story.  What it is I have no clue, but it obvious that LE thinks he was full of it regarding the chase drama. 

Things that make me go hmmmm, but I think it is quite important.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #694 on: November 28, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »

hmmmm

Thanks... there isn't a lot of info beyond that statement...I wonder if LE followed up on this question with GA...he was very specific with the road description and which road he lost KC on..

maybe just a story to place KC and himself away from the house a certain time...but why?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 28, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »

hmmmm

Thanks... there isn't a lot of info beyond that statement...I wonder if LE followed up on this question with GA...he was very specific with the road description and which road he lost KC on..

maybe just a story to place KC and himself away from the house a certain time...but why?

Exactly, why?  He even brought it up about toll records, almost as if he was thinking one of two things.  One, that they would discover he was lying so they would be clued into something  OR he thought they wouldn't do his job.

I think the first option makes more sense.  The date in particular.  Was it a clue????  Did he want them to check toll records for something and was the date important?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 28, 2008, 06:37:32 PM »

Janet

Yes, indeed it was.

Thanks rmcalo

The thought process was obviously in the works in March and ... the fight on June 15th implied that implementation was where it was at.

IMO

Janet

_____

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 28, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »

Welcome to the cage rmcalo 

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcomes! I have been browsing all the Caylee Anthony case forums and message boards for some time now, and this one, by far, is the best, in my opinion! Lots of good info here for those of us who can't resist playing detective, plus some thorough, polite discussions!

By the way, I have never, ever gotten so involved in wanting to find out what exactly happened in a national murder trial before. There is just something so precious and beautiful about that child Caylee that my heart completely breaks for her. I just had my first child in July, a baby girl as well, and I guess this is one of the reasons that this case has hit me so darn hard. I can't seem to stay off the computer and try to figure out for myself what Casey Anthony did to her. Her lack of emotion is STUPEFYING. It's just not human. It blows my mind.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 28, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »

Coffee time. 

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Here is the writeup in the document dump.  I copied it verbatim from this link on page 49.

Again, anybody have a theory as to why George lied about chasing her?

It's my belief that there was a family script(Cindy became part of it after George)designed to keep Casey from the needle. They only needed to come up with a story that no one could put their finger on, a story no one could figure out with lies told when none were necessary. A story which holds no facts and all the key characters telling conflicting stories. The only things I know so far and am sure of are that Caylee was last seen on 6/15 and the car was towed on 6/30. The rest is speculation on my part.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 28, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

Bad or no credit more likely. He wasn't living in the house so he shouldn't be able to be on her policy.

Doesn't Cindy drive a Ford Explorer????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.