March 29, 2024, 05:35:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404506 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 28, 2008, 07:21:24 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

Coffee time. 

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Here is the writeup in the document dump.  I copied it verbatim from this link on page 49.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Again, anybody have a theory as to why George lied about chasing her?

Russ ... what page of the transcript is George's story about the chase exposed as a lie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #721 on: November 28, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

page 49 in the 8-7-08 section

Why did George lie about chasing Casey??????? 

hmmmm
He sure did lie about that car chase.....maybe just being the ever helpful ex cop George. 

One thing the A's are good at is lies!
George lies
Cindy lies
Casey lies
Lee lies
They all lie....a whole dang family of liars tripping over themselves to see who can tell the most believable lies! 
I cannot wait till this goes to trial and I hope the whole family has to take the stand.....and I hope they try to lie.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 28, 2008, 07:29:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18165791/detail.html

Anthony Family Plans Nationwide Prayer Vigil
Family Insists Missing Caylee Is Still Alive

POSTED: 5:15 pm EST November 28, 2008
UPDATED: 6:33 pm EST November 28, 2008

Despite the Orange County Sheriff’s Office’s belief that Caylee Anthony is dead, the Anthony family is planning another vigil for Caylee, as well as other missing children.

Caylee was reported missing on July 16, just weeks before her third birthday. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with her murder.

Investigators released hundreds of pages of evidence this week which pertain to their case against Casey Anthony. The pages included phone records, photos, DNA results, computer search information and more.

According to their media contact, Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends -- away from TV cameras.

They plan to return to the spotlight Sunday night by holding a local and national vigil for Caylee and thousands of other missing children.

The vigil will be hosted at the usual spot, the Eastside Baptist Church off of Conway Gardens Road. There will be simultaneous vigils in Oregon, California and Michigan at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.

"After 24 weeks, to declare this case closed, it is not only inhumane, it’s disrespectful," family spokesperson Michelle Bart said.

Cindy Anthony has been accused of trying to create reasonable doubt by insisting that Caylee is still alive. She has repeatedly denied the accusation.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: November 28, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »

I keep reading about this green truck.  It seems like some people are assuming its Cindy's SUV, however, we just saw a picture of a green truck in Lee's driveway. Just wondering.

-------------

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 28, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »

Would somebody please repost Cindy's mothers statement?

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: November 28, 2008, 07:36:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18165791/detail.html

Anthony Family Plans Nationwide Prayer Vigil
Family Insists Missing Caylee Is Still Alive

POSTED: 5:15 pm EST November 28, 2008
UPDATED: 6:33 pm EST November 28, 2008

Despite the Orange County Sheriff’s Office’s belief that Caylee Anthony is dead, the Anthony family is planning another vigil for Caylee, as well as other missing children.

Caylee was reported missing on July 16, just weeks before her third birthday. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with her murder.

Investigators released hundreds of pages of evidence this week which pertain to their case against Casey Anthony. The pages included phone records, photos, DNA results, computer search information and more.

According to their media contact, Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends -- away from TV cameras.

They plan to return to the spotlight Sunday night by holding a local and national vigil for Caylee and thousands of other missing children.

The vigil will be hosted at the usual spot, the Eastside Baptist Church off of Conway Gardens Road. There will be simultaneous vigils in Oregon, California and Michigan at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.

"After 24 weeks, to declare this case closed, it is not only inhumane, it’s disrespectful," family spokesperson Michelle Bart said.

Cindy Anthony has been accused of trying to create reasonable doubt by insisting that Caylee is still alive. She has repeatedly denied the accusation.

IMO, the A's are being disrespectful to our legal system.  They are also playing all of us for fools.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 28, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Please

Janet

_____

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: November 28, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

I had posted a response in the early morning hours, and see that the question is still being put out about the remains of Caylee.

Now I do not know what the Florida Law is.  But, I do know in the case of Riley Ann Sawyers from Spring, TX ( formerly of Mentor, Ohio).

Her mother (custodial) was in jail in Texas.  When it came time for Riley's Father, Robert to bring Riley back to Mentor, Ohio, they had to go to the jail, and KIM TRENOR had to sign the release for Riley to be brought back to Ohio, as she was the custodial mother.  Not only that, but Riley Ann's remains were to be cremated, and the mom also had to give her approval. ( I know it is sad, the cremation, however, I better explain to all of you.  Do to the fact that Riley was in a container for 3 months, they said that they would have to WELD her casket closed, because of the decomposition.) 

This info came direct from Riley's grandmother in Mentor, Ohio.

If the law is the same, then I would say that Casey would be the one to decide.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: November 28, 2008, 07:43:48 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Please

Janet

Janet, I do not know where they are!!   
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 28, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »

I had posted a response in the early morning hours, and see that the question is still being put out about the remains of Caylee.

Now I do not know what the Florida Law is.  But, I do know in the case of Riley Ann Sawyers from Spring, TX ( formerly of Mentor, Ohio).

Her mother (custodial) was in jail in Texas.  When it came time for Riley's Father, Robert to bring Riley back to Mentor, Ohio, they had to go to the jail, and KIM TRENOR had to sign the release for Riley to be brought back to Ohio, as she was the custodial mother.  Not only that, but Riley Ann's remains were to be cremated, and the mom also had to give her approval. ( I know it is sad, the cremation, however, I better explain to all of you.  Do to the fact that Riley was in a container for 3 months, they said that they would have to WELD her casket closed, because of the decomposition.) 

I sure hope not!  That would be a final slap in the face of poor little Caylee.   
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 28, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

I did some research this morning and found this -- According to this document, the police can select the parent/legal guardian in instances of violent crime --- http://www.djj.state.fl.us/policies_procedures/departmentwide/victimrightsandvictimnotificationrequirements.pdf

In a lot of the documents just released, I noticed that Cindy and George were listed as next of kin.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 28, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »

To continue to give the impression that little Caylee Marie is still alive to many of the people on this globe, is OUTRAGEOUS.

To continue to solicit for funds to HELP FIND ALIVE CAYLEE - when no one is looking...is LUDICROUS.

To continue to accept funds to HELP FIND ALIVE CAYLEE - when the evidence has been found that Caylee is deceased  ... is FRAUD.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 28, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »

I sure hope not!  That would be a final slap in the face of poor little Caylee.   

No kidding! It is getting to be about time for some justice for Caylee Marie!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: November 28, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »

Janet - this one

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/shirley-plesea.pdf
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #734 on: November 28, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Please

Janet
Sorry Janet, I'm a dumb Monkey and don't know how to do it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: November 28, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »

bikerbev

I can just imagine that your Thanksgiving must have been the best this year.  The recent safe return of your son from Iraq must have been the icing on the cake when you reflected upon all your blessings.

Janet
Janet, it surely was.  That's been my biggest blessing for the year.  Of course, there have little ones, but having my son home has been the greatest.  Thanks so much for remembering!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: November 28, 2008, 07:50:52 PM »

Hi Cubbee 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #737 on: November 28, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Please

Janet

Janet, I do not know where they are!!   

Janet, are you looking for the emails to/from Shirley?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #738 on: November 28, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I have been reading the 700 page documents today. I am only on part 4. OMG, Cindy is nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake. I am just having to skim through it because she is giving me tired head.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 28, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

Klaas ... would you please report the following.

I promise I will never never never bother you again.  This time I mean it.

(fingers crossed)

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Klaasend
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65
« Reply #1894 on: November 27, 2008, 01:11:08 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4176.msg559628#msg559628

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.