April 19, 2024, 09:31:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406795 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: November 28, 2008, 09:02:36 PM »

Does anyone find it strange that KC had Cindy listed in her cell under Momma and George was just Dad. IDK the term Momma seems a term of endearment. Kinda shows her relationship with Cindy, like playing the little girl when she wants something. Maybe another monkey can see the psych behind this. 

My son calls me Momma and his Dad is just Dad....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: November 28, 2008, 09:02:40 PM »

O/T do we have a thread for this? do we want to...I wouldn't know how, I just read it

Amber Alert Issued for 7-Month-Old Boy Abducted in Stolen Van in Chicago
Friday, November 28, 2008

E-Mail Print

An Amber Alert was issued for a 7-month-old boy who was in his mother's minivan when it was stolen outside her workplace in Chicago.

Illinois State Police are searching for Osial Hernandez, who was apparently inadvertently kidnapped during a car theft on the northwest side of the city some time between 3:30 and 5 a.m. Friday.

His mother, who has a newspaper delivery route, left her infant son in her warm, idling vehicle while she ran inside the distribution center to collect more papers. She reportedly didn't want him to get cold.

When she emerged, the minivan and her baby boy were gone.

The child is believed to be in a light green, 2003 Dodge Caravan, with Illinois license plate number X53 3131.

The Amber Alert describes the boy as a Hispanic baby with brown hair and eyes.

Click here for more from MyFOXChicago.com.

When are people going to learn?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #782 on: November 28, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

I know there were some questions about "Nate", who he is, room-mates with tony or rick's son, two different people or one and the same. 

Seems he IS one and the same.  Tony's room-mate 'Nate' was interviewed on TV.  And in the following doc we have Cindy's mom writing to Cindy, and mentioning that "now even nate was on tv". 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_26.htm

I read that too..Shirley definitely say Nate, with familiarity...I don't recall any other Nate's on TV...they have to be one and the same...which makes this a very small world..as far as I recall, Nate never made reference to himself being cousins to KC ??? anyone

I saw that interview with Nate, and no he didn't mention he is Casey's cousin.  And yet, it's as you say, Shirley seems to have spoken with familiarity regarding Nate.  Very small world indeed. 

The only thing I can think of is maybe Nate, Rick's son who lives in Ohio, went on a local news show and spoke about the case.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #783 on: November 28, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

O/T do we have a thread for this? do we want to...I wouldn't know how, I just read it

E-Mail Print

An Amber Alert was issued for a 7-month-old boy who was in his mother's minivan when it was stolen outside her workplace in Chicago.

Illinois State Police are searching for Osial Hernandez, who was apparently inadvertently kidnapped during a car theft on the northwest side of the city some time between 3:30 and 5 a.m. Friday.

His mother, who has a newspaper delivery route, left her infant son in her warm, idling vehicle while she ran inside the distribution center to collect more papers. She reportedly didn't want him to get cold.

The child is believed to be in a light green, 2003 Dodge Caravan, with Illinois license plate number X53 3131.

N/M....found safe...thank god 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 28, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »

E-Mail Print

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/

Missing 7-Month-Old Baby Found Safe 

Last Edited: Friday, 28 Nov 2008, 6:22 PM CST 
Created: Friday, 28 Nov 2008, 6:22 PM CST 

Skokie, IL.  -- 
A 7-month-old child who was inside a van that was stolen from the Northwest Side has been found safe in Skokie, police said.

(snipped)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #785 on: November 28, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »

E-Mail Print

Happy this had a good ending.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: November 28, 2008, 09:06:24 PM »

Murt just announced his engagement!  She is on his video now.

http://murtwitnessone.webs.com/

LOL I was just going to post that as breaking news.  I wish I could get into the chat to congratulate them but it just says I am banned and now I can't get into the forum either and I didn/t do anything wrong
Wow, his wife just passed away in Jan. 
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: November 28, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »

Why would selling the house and getting an apartment make it easier/better for Cindy to get custody of Caylee?  This is what Cindy's mom Shirley said:

Selling her house would pay for the lawyer and get her out of debt.  That is what I would do. JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #788 on: November 28, 2008, 09:07:14 PM »

I know there were some questions about "Nate", who he is, room-mates with tony or rick's son, two different people or one and the same. 

Seems he IS one and the same.  Tony's room-mate 'Nate' was interviewed on TV.  And in the following doc we have Cindy's mom writing to Cindy, and mentioning that "now even nate was on tv". 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_26.htm

I read that too..Shirley definitely say Nate, with familiarity...I don't recall any other Nate's on TV...they have to be one and the same...which makes this a very small world..as far as I recall, Nate never made reference to himself being cousins to KC ??? anyone

I saw that interview with Nate, and no he didn't mention he is Casey's cousin.  And yet, it's as you say, Shirley seems to have spoken with familiarity regarding Nate.  Very small world indeed. 

The only thing I can think of is maybe Nate, Rick's son who lives in Ohio, went on a local news show and spoke about the case.

That's a possibility but this case is so high profile, and has been since day 1 (sry) that I find it highly unlikely....unless it was like..."Jim & Bobs tv station and coffee shop" 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 28, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »

Does anyone find it strange that KC had Cindy listed in her cell under Momma and George was just Dad. IDK the term Momma seems a term of endearment. Kinda shows her relationship with Cindy, like playing the little girl when she wants something. Maybe another monkey can see the psych behind this. 

My siblings called our mother "Mother" and we called our father "Daddy." I think it just depends on what the parents teach us to call the other parent. I was called "Mommo" by my son because his dad would say, "Ask Momma... and that was the best pronounciation my son could muster. LOL

Hope that makes sense.

Good evening everyone!

Did you all notice that IanHereToday got quoted on that BS site? (I have 15 pages to read to catch up. If this has been mentioned, please pardon me.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 28, 2008, 09:10:01 PM »

E-Mail Print

Thank God!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: November 28, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »

But Nate the roomate has a really different name. Starts with an L and is Polish or some Slavic sounding name. How can the be the same person

Dunno.. This just gets curiouser and curiouser..

Perhaps these are two different Nates.  Yet we do know that Rick and ex-wife Pam seems to have a son named Nate, he is referenced a few times in the docs.  Just odd that Cindy's mom would speak of a Nate the way she did, as tho she knew him. 

Oh well.. back to my branch.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: November 28, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »

Looks like Nate - Tony's roommate wasn't interviewed until Sept 9th on NG ... was there an interview w/him earlier than that?  Shirley P's email was dated July 29th ...

NANCY GRACE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks

Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 28, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »

Looks like Nate - Tony's roommate wasn't interviewed until Sept 9th on NG ... was there an interview w/him earlier than that?  Shirley P's email was dated July 29th ...

NANCY GRACE

edited to add link - sorry    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: November 28, 2008, 09:16:06 PM »

I'm 54 yrs old and still call my father - 'daddy'.. and before her death, called my mother (who abused me severely for years) - 'mother' or 'the mother'. 

Guess it depends on how close one feels toward one's parents, or something. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: November 28, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »

NANCY GRACE

Thanks Invision!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 28, 2008, 09:23:00 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #797 on: November 28, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »

On Oct 14 Yuri requested 911 tapes from Orange County fire rescue for an incident that occurred on November 18 2007 at 3302 Arden villas blvd #3, but the tapes don't exist anymore. Jesse called 911 b/c KC had a "seizure" was nauseous all day and had been drinking heavily the night before.

Does KC have any medical condition that we are aware of?

Can heavy drinking bring on seizures?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #798 on: November 28, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/

Missing 7-Month-Old Baby Found Safe 

Last Edited: Friday, 28 Nov 2008, 6:22 PM CST 
Created: Friday, 28 Nov 2008, 6:22 PM CST 

Skokie, IL.  -- 
A 7-month-old child who was inside a van that was stolen from the Northwest Side has been found safe in Skokie, police said.

(snipped)

Sounds like Shaft took the van and the child!

Police said the driver of the van was between 35 and 45, clean-shaven, Hispanic and wearing dark pants and a beige blazer with a fur lining around the collar.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 28, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

Well, I see I am invisible tonight.

I'll come back when people see me.

Good night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.