March 29, 2024, 01:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404484 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: November 28, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

Everyone looks so festive in here today. I am  is it me or does some of the docs seem to repeat themselves? I'm going to have to pop over to the Daily BS, and see what he is complaining about.
I can hardly believe it!!! He is claiming that Cindy lied to him!!! Could that REALLY be true? Wow..Stop the presses! An Anthony lied!!

Carmen
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: November 28, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »

I think it is downright time for Yuri to get those Anthony's back into his office and do a complete INTERVIEW AGAIN.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 28, 2008, 09:58:37 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

WHAT?   

Ok so this was written July 11th ... BEFORE Caylee was "reported" missing ... I am "assuming" (and ya'll know what they say about that) BUT ... I am assuming that they suspected possibly Casey was "currently" (as of July 11th) that Casey may be pregnant ... possibly b/c of her alluding her mother for a month???

Not necessarily a previous pregnancy prior to Caylee ... .... Thoughts?   Anyone else??

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #823 on: November 28, 2008, 09:59:28 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Hi Monkeys~

Good eyes Wyks........I haven't had the time to even look at one set of doc's yet and am jumping on to check in for a bit, I wonder WHEN the LAST time was???

O/T - I am putting the tree up and decorating outside and it's surreal because we went swimming in the Gulf earlier today and it was around 78 degrees outside Weird putting up Christmas decorations in shorts and a t-shirt.

Uh Huh....you're doing it again..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 28, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

WHAT?   

Yea, WHAT???  Wonder what happened to the baby?  She lose it, give it away? Geez this family!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #825 on: November 28, 2008, 10:02:12 PM »

WHAT?   

Ok so this was written July 11th ... BEFORE Caylee was "reported" missing ... I am "assuming" (and ya'll know what they say about that) BUT ... I am assuming that they suspected possibly Casey was "currently" (as of July 11th) that Casey may be pregnant ... possibly b/c of her alluding her mother for a month???

Not necessarily a previous pregnancy prior to Caylee ... .... Thoughts?   Anyone else??
Thanks Invision. I was confused. I couldn't read the little print, but that makes sense.

I'm not even sure who wrote the email. It confused me, talking about ribs, grills, etc. I am a tired monkey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #826 on: November 28, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Cindy shows up at 7:30 to confront KC at Tony's apt. on July 15th

Calls 911 at ????

11pm she calls Amy to tell her Caylee is missing

KC is first arrested on July 16 at ??? time

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

On the HP Computer Time line for June 16 & 17
June 16th
There is NO activity btw 0100 and 0700, 0900 and noon, 1500 & 2300

June 17th
There is NO activity 0200, 0500 & 0800, 0900 & noon, 1500 and 2300

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th
Files were accessed during midnight and again 1400 - 1500 hours.

Safari Internet activity during 1600 hour

and other user activity btw 1900 and 2300 hours.

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #827 on: November 28, 2008, 10:05:28 PM »

I think it is downright time for Yuri to get those Anthony's back into his office and do a complete INTERVIEW AGAIN.

he would probably rather have a catheter inserted.........repeatedly.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: November 28, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

WHAT?   

I was wondering if this is what CA meant when she said "I'm not losing another one" or something like that...trying to find exact quote...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #829 on: November 28, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys~

Good eyes Wyks........I haven't had the time to even look at one set of doc's yet and am jumping on to check in for a bit, I wonder WHEN the LAST time was???

O/T - I am putting the tree up and decorating outside and it's surreal because we went swimming in the Gulf earlier today and it was around 78 degrees outside Weird putting up Christmas decorations in shorts and a t-shirt.

sorry~but, it's true. I know they asked someone from the OCSO if they do pregnancy test when the inmate goes thru intake, so I'd assume she either isn't or maybe was earlier and maybe had an abortion.... JMO

Here you go SS~just for you!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: November 28, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »

Does anyone find it strange that KC had Cindy listed in her cell under Momma and George was just Dad. IDK the term Momma seems a term of endearment. Kinda shows her relationship with Cindy, like playing the little girl when she wants something. Maybe another monkey can see the psych behind this. 

My son calls me Momma and his Dad is just Dad....

I'm 54 yrs old and still call my father - 'daddy'.. and before her death, called my mother (who abused me severely for years) - 'mother' or 'the mother'. 

Guess it depends on how close one feels toward one's parents, or something. 

YES! That's what I was trying to get at. She supposedly hated her mother, fought with her, etc. yet she has her listed at Momma. Which is a little girl endearment. The one she hates is George. 

Yeppers, sounds like it! 

Casey may 'hate' her mother at times, they are SO much alike, it wouldn't surprise me.  Seems Cindy is the only one who attempted to keep Casey in line, in a backwards kind of way.     Casey doesn't seem to have been listening to any kind of advice, etc. and may have resented authority and any limits put on her.  Could be one reason she and Cindy seem to have argued so much. 

Another thing too is that very often if someone is being abused or has been abused, they take their anger out on someone else who is close yet safe enough not to get hurt by, in return.  If that makes sense.  Could be another reason she and Cindy didn't get along well.  And if what Casey said is true (who knows), that she told Cindy something way back and Cindy didn't believe her, Casey could have been getting her revenge all these years with her defiant behaviors. 

Tons more reasons, these are just a few. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 28, 2008, 10:06:17 PM »

Wasn't Lee 23 years old before he left home???  And Casey was still home with her child at 22???  Maybe that's the way the Anthony's always wanted it. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #832 on: November 28, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my puppy's belly is not well. I thought he was doing better. Please get me the scoop on Murt and his new woman

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: November 28, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »

he would probably rather have a catheter inserted.........repeatedly.

Hi Flossy...that was one he** of an entrance

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: November 28, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys~

sorry~but, it's true. I know they asked someone from the OCSO if they do pregnancy test when the inmate goes thru intake, so I'd assume she either isn't or maybe was earlier and maybe had an abortion.... JMO

Here you go SS~just for you!

LOL...I'll see if I can put my 3 monitors side by side and view the picture  thanks for the dedication tho.. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 28, 2008, 10:10:09 PM »

FROM TDBS
Cindy was cautious in saying anything about Casey. I tried to understand & be emphatic to what she was going through. The stories of Casey’s childhood, some of her relationships in high school, and what her life was like prior.

To understand Casey, you have to go backwards. At some point, Cindy admitted there was a falling out. It hurt her & the shallow nightlife that Casey led, along with her dangerous friends. What irked me is Cindy kept defending her daughter, telling me that, “No, no Casey was a good mother.” I kept asking myself, “How is she a good mother?” Cindy would go into detail of what Casey often did for Caylee, which was meager compared to most of the parents out there, who consistently are hustling their ass to provide for their child.

It’s what she said after that took the core of me and made me stop caring. I questioned and I don’t understand how a mother can defend a daughter. You don’t need an Ace of Base song, “I Saw The Light”, - It's SIGN to open up your eyes on Casey. Cindy knows the makeup of her daughter, she told me enough to know that Casey is a murderer and I don’t understand the point in holding the rope any longer in support of her daughter who doesn’t give a care.

My comments in red .... IDIOT ... Do your homework FIRST and get your FACTS straight to begin with if you're going to write a blog!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 28, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »

I haven't a clue if this will work or not.  I wanted to give it a try for you MyTime.  

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 28, 2008, 10:11:34 PM »

Wow. She was pregnant before? Cindy was let down? Crazy? Was Cindy let down because she wanted Casey to be a baby factory to keep the family "together"? I am so confused!

My interpretation in red below:

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg (recently).  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???(last time being when she WAS pregnant with Caylee)   something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child - meaning that Shirley was devistated just like she would have been if it had happened to Cindy).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: November 28, 2008, 10:11:37 PM »

Nite Monkeys, my puppy's belly is not well. I thought he was doing better. Please get me the scoop on Murt and his new woman

Good night...I hope your puppy gets better

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: November 28, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »

Joesamas Mama:

This was a recent article of his:
Eryn Bloomfield: One of The Worst Mothers In America Sticks Up For 8-Year-Old Murdering Son
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2034

Compare that to how Krause has treated CA (who defends her murdering daughter!)  He contradicts himself!

Lisa

BIG DIFFERENCE!!! This little guy, regardless of what he did, is still a little guy!! What mother wouldn't defend him? That guy can be such a you know!!

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.