April 20, 2024, 02:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406809 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #860 on: November 28, 2008, 10:37:10 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Hi Monkeys~

Good eyes Wyks........I haven't had the time to even look at one set of doc's yet and am jumping on to check in for a bit, I wonder WHEN the LAST time was???

O/T - I am putting the tree up and decorating outside and it's surreal because we went swimming in the Gulf earlier today and it was around 78 degrees outside Weird putting up Christmas decorations in shorts and a t-shirt.

thanks islandmonkey!  i'd love to know WHEN the LAST time was too!   

LAST being the key word

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: November 28, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

WHAT?   

Ok so this was written July 11th ... BEFORE Caylee was "reported" missing ... I am "assuming" (and ya'll know what they say about that) BUT ... I am assuming that they suspected possibly Casey was "currently" (as of July 11th) that Casey may be pregnant ... possibly b/c of her alluding her mother for a month???

Not necessarily a previous pregnancy prior to Caylee ... .... Thoughts?   Anyone else??

I was wondering if this is what CA meant when she said "I'm not losing another one" or something like that...trying to find exact quote...

Yep, Casey having had a miscarriage in the past could very well explain that comment of Cindy's.  Pieces of the puzzle coming together....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: November 28, 2008, 10:39:37 PM »

This email is from July of 2008. The before pregnancy would be Caylee. The family suspected that KC was pregnant recently as well? Hmmm

Carmen
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #863 on: November 28, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »

Why would Amy's number be on a scrap of paper in the car? Wouldn't she just have her phone number programed into the phone? Could this possibly be a set up by KC? To lead people to Amy?

Now that's interesting.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #864 on: November 28, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »

We love lobsters!!!!!!! Actually, it gets deep very quick. My son and I were caught in a bad rip current and it took 4 grown men to get him out, then I just floated out and swam in. They rescued 90 people that weekend here.   Sorry for the O/T Klaas.

Me too Klaas..just one more I promise (just like Janet  )

My mum told me yesterday..Lobsters (real Maine lobsters) are down to $3 lb....I can't touch them here for under $12...I going to have to take a drive down to the coast soon.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: November 28, 2008, 10:46:17 PM »

Wow. She was pregnant before? Cindy was let down? Crazy? Was Cindy let down because she wanted Casey to be a baby factory to keep the family "together"? I am so confused!

My interpretation in red below:

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg (recently).  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???(last time being when she WAS pregnant with Caylee)   something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child - meaning that Shirley was devistated just like she would have been if it had happened to Cindy).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

that's another way of looking at it, interesting!  if this is what that's referring to, what's your thoughts on why shirley felt devastated and cindy may have felt letdown?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 28, 2008, 10:48:28 PM »

Why would Amy's number be on a scrap of paper in the car? Wouldn't she just have her phone number programed into the phone? Could this possibly be a set up by KC? To lead people to Amy?

Now that's interesting.

Amy was part of the group that went to Puerto Rico.....  The place that Caylee was supposed to have been taken by Zenaida......  So, she was trying to frame anyone that she could......she stole from Amy, that is how much she thought of her as a friend.  USER USER USER

I wonder if anyone knows this.  Tony Lazzaro worked at Fusion(Fusian).  He worked for a guy that ran an Entertainment business.  Now I just read about this yesterday, but I cannot put my finger as to where.  I was looking for the name of the Entertainment business.   Thanks,

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 28, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »

LAST being the key word

check out Klaas's interpretation...it sounds right to me to.. brownie points

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: November 28, 2008, 10:50:06 PM »

We love lobsters!!!!!!! Actually, it gets deep very quick. My son and I were caught in a bad rip current and it took 4 grown men to get him out, then I just floated out and swam in. They rescued 90 people that weekend here.   Sorry for the O/T Klaas.

My mum told me yesterday..Lobsters (real Maine lobsters) are down to $3 lb....I can't touch them here for under $12...I going to have to take a drive down to the coast soon.. 

LOL~We get ours free!!!! Just walk out back 200 steps and we can catch just about anything.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: November 28, 2008, 10:51:08 PM »

I haven't a clue if this will work or not.  I wanted to give it a try for you MyTime.  

PJ flower

Reminds me of friends Nana when she didn't put her teeth in.    Thank you PJ

Klaas - I think your interpretation is dead on.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 28, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »

LOL~We get ours free!!!! Just walk out back 200 steps and we can catch just about anything.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: November 28, 2008, 10:52:43 PM »

I know there were some questions about "Nate", who he is, room-mates with tony or rick's son, two different people or one and the same. 

Seems he IS one and the same.  Tony's room-mate 'Nate' was interviewed on TV.  And in the following doc we have Cindy's mom writing to Cindy, and mentioning that "now even nate was on tv". 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_26.htm

But Nate the roomate has a really different name. Starts with an L and is Polish or some Slavic sounding name. How can the be the same person

Dunno.. This just gets curiouser and curiouser..

Perhaps these are two different Nates.  Yet we do know that Rick and ex-wife Pam seems to have a son named Nate, he is referenced a few times in the docs.  Just odd that Cindy's mom would speak of a Nate the way she did, as tho she knew him. 

Oh well.. back to my branch.

There are two Nates..In one of his(Nate the roomate"s) interviews, he said he had just met KC not long before this whole thing

well seems the majority feels like there are two nates.  so okies i give on that one.  lol 

what i'd still like to know tho.. why does cindy's mom speak of a nate who appeared on tv, which such familiarity, if there are indeed two nates?  she said, "now even nate was on tv". 

sorry for being like a dog with a bone on this one.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: November 28, 2008, 10:53:50 PM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: November 28, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »

well seems the majority feels like there are two nates.  so okies i give on that one.  lol

what i'd still like to know tho.. why does cindy's mom speak of a nate who appeared on tv, *with such familiarity, if there are indeed two nates?  she said, "now even nate was on tv".

sorry for being like a dog with a bone on this one. 

*edited typo*

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: November 28, 2008, 10:55:05 PM »

I think Tony was really into Casey but it may have scared him too. 

His life as he once knew it is over.  He must feel somewhat responsible and guilty - but he shouldn't.  How is ever going to trust another woman again?  Scarey!!

I would hate to see Casey destroy another person life- with the exception of Jose.  I can't wait for that one. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 28, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »

Re Casey being pregnant BEFORE Caylee...she alluded to something like that at a party when she burst into tears and said she had had a miscarriage and named one of the guests at the party as being the dad of the miscarried baby.  My Lord, did Cindy not know she was pregnant then, either?  If so, how did Shirley know about it?  And if Casey had been pregnant once before, why was Cindy so surprised and in denial about her being pregnant again?  Had she promised never to let it happen again?  Or was she pregnant AFTER Caylee and had a miscarriage?  It is all so confusing, and how can you believe anything that any of them say?  I think Casey is perfectly capable of faking a pregnancy or a miscarriage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 28, 2008, 10:58:29 PM »

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg (recently).  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???(last time being when she WAS pregnant with Caylee)   something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child - meaning that Shirley was devistated just like she would have been if it had happened to Cindy).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

that's another way of looking at it, interesting!  if this is what that's referring to, what's your thoughts on why shirley felt devastated and cindy may have felt letdown?

Shirley was devistated that her grandaughter (Casey) became pregnant out of wedlock with Caylee.  Cindy felt let down and probably betrayed because Casey lied about her pregnancy and kept it from them for nearly 7 months.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 28, 2008, 11:00:04 PM »

Re Casey being pregnant BEFORE Caylee...she alluded to something like that at a party when she burst into tears and said she had had a miscarriage and named one of the guests at the party as being the dad of the miscarried baby.  My Lord, did Cindy not know she was pregnant then, either?  If so, how did Shirley know about it?  And if Casey had been pregnant once before, why was Cindy so surprised and in denial about her being pregnant again?  Had she promised never to let it happen again?  Or was she pregnant AFTER Caylee and had a miscarriage?  It is all so confusing, and how can you believe anything that any of them say?  I think Casey is perfectly capable of faking a pregnancy or a miscarriage.

Yep but she slept around enough she could have gotten pregnant at any time as well. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: November 28, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

Shirley was devistated that her grandaughter (Casey) became pregnant out of wedlock with Caylee.  Cindy felt let down and probably betrayed because Casey lied about her pregnancy and kept it from them for nearly 7 months.

ahhhh!  makes sense!  thanks klaas. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: November 28, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL
Pensacola Beach~it's a barrier Island past Pensacola dn Gulf Breeze, FL.......come on down and I'll get some fresh lobsters from Maine. My daughter's grammy lives in Biddeford Pool, ME and we get fresh lobsters her shipped her. They are directly on the water there, but it's ffffreezing even in summer. We'll have a monkey reunion here on the Island with lobsters, and all the other goodies......hell, we could probably solve half the cases that are unsolved with 350 monkeys

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.