March 28, 2024, 08:09:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404469 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: November 28, 2008, 11:52:26 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I recall reading somewhere that George drove up while Cindy was pacing in front of the house... while she was calling the third time... she apparently had just began her conversation with the 911 operator when he got there... and she was telling him what was going on. Lee had just found out from talking to Casey that she had not seen Caylee in a month and he called out to his mom to go ahead and call them. George got home just about the time that Cindy made the call.
No, I don't have a link. I just remember this is the way it was said to happen.

That's what I remember too TxLady, not sure which 911 call it was tho.  But George walked up as Cindy had just started talking to the 911 operator, and she was talking to her and him at the same time. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #921 on: November 28, 2008, 11:55:43 PM »

How close is that to Acton, Mass~that's where I bought my "mid-life" crisis????

LOL...I'm still planning mine...

I'm not really sure...sounds familiar..had to google it LOL...about an hours drive

I wasn't planning one, it just found me! IIRC, I thought the dealer told me they were near Boston???

Yes...west of Boston..Cohasset is south of Boston on the coast..that's where I nearly lost my wife and oldest son years ago in "The Perfect Storm"...he was only 3

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #922 on: November 28, 2008, 11:56:06 PM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I recall reading somewhere that George drove up while Cindy was pacing in front of the house... while she was calling the third time... she apparently had just began her conversation with the 911 operator when he got there... and she was telling him what was going on. Lee had just found out from talking to Casey that she had not seen Caylee in a month and he called out to his mom to go ahead and call them. George got home just about the time that Cindy made the call.
No, I don't have a link. I just remember this is the way it was said to happen.

That's what I remember too TxLady, not sure which 911 call it was tho.  But George walked up as Cindy had just started talking to the 911 operator, and she was talking to her and him at the same time. 

I never could understand that day at all~ Who on earth goes to work when their daughter has been gone for 31 days, then they get her car and it reeks like decomp, their grandbaby is missing and GA goes to work???????? WTF, I'd love to know just ONE peron who thought that was a normal reaction

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: November 28, 2008, 11:56:42 PM »

This is my mid-life crisis.  My sons say I'm the coolest grandma in town.   

That's what my kids think too, although since I passed the last one to my daughter, my son has staked his claim early on this one

ahahaha!  you raised some smart kids!   

my youngest son has an '05 tiburon that i'm just daring him to default on.  heheheeee! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 29, 2008, 12:00:15 AM »

Very Cool  My sister is a stang lover...she's flipped at least 3 of them and has just got a new one...IN ENGLAND....talk about sticking out like a sore thumb 
She likes her mustangs tho...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: November 29, 2008, 12:01:07 AM »

How close is that to Acton, Mass~that's where I bought my "mid-life" crisis????

LOL...I'm still planning mine...

I'm not really sure...sounds familiar..had to google it LOL...about an hours drive

I wasn't planning one, it just found me! IIRC, I thought the dealer told me they were near Boston???

Yes...west of Boston..Cohasset is south of Boston on the coast..that's where I nearly lost my wife and oldest son years ago in "The Perfect Storm"...he was only 3

YIKES~ I know how scary that can be .......like I said earlier, my son and I were caught in a horrible rip current here and it took four men to get him out. P-cola used to be the drowning capital of the US due to the rip currents. I could see pure fear in his eyes and it broke my heart, but we got out after 10 minutes-although it felt like an hour My daughter whose grammy has the home in Biddeford Pool, ME lives in Boston during the rest of the yr........if you named the avenue I could tell you, I'm unfamiliar with the NE, but I KNOW I have heard the street/avenue name before

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: November 29, 2008, 12:05:28 AM »

That's what my kids think too, although since I passed the last one to my daughter, my son has staked his claim early on this one

my youngest son has an '05 tiburon that i'm just daring him to default on.  heheheeee! 

LMAO~that would be just horrific!!! My kids have had no choice.......I have only owned 2 other cars other than Saabs (we have poor driving records)

[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #927 on: November 29, 2008, 12:09:18 AM »

Night 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: November 29, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »

I just finished reading all the emails from Shirley, Rick and Cindy.  To give Rick a little credit, his first emails start out very kind to Cindy as a brother trying to talk some sense into his sister, but you can see over time, Cindy starts being short with him and that's when he starts getting more and more annoyed at her.  You can feel in the emails from Rick that he is getting so frustrated with her that he just blows his top and says some not so nice things.  I would never call my siblings those names or use that language, but I would certainly try over and over to talk some sense into them if they were in a tough situation.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 29, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »

Hello again monkeys.

Now that I am caught up on lobsters and mid-life crisis cars, I wanted to tell Klaas she did a good job making wyks avatar christmassy.

Have you noticed, though, wyks, that your sig image is not there? I kept scrolling past all the image not found boxes!

Just thought you might want to fix that.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: November 29, 2008, 12:10:55 AM »

Night 

Night Boo Monkey~peaceful dreams......

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: November 29, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »

Very Cool  My sister is a stang lover...she's flipped at least 3 of them and has just got a new one...IN ENGLAND....talk about sticking out like a sore thumb 
She likes her mustangs tho...

Omigosh, I'd have heart failure if I flipped just one!  lol  She sure must love them!  What's not to love?   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: November 29, 2008, 12:15:38 AM »

You can't catch Maine lobster!!   

I want to know what island you live on, I am moving there!! LOL

I don't live at the coast anymore  but when I did years ago...i use to dive for them...I'd bring a dozen of them home and we would have a feast..my dad would say "I knew we brought you in this world for something"  He loves Lobster...The ones up here are different than down in Florida...they have CLAWS...and are much larger...

Yup and much better.  I grow up in MASS and used to dive too.  Ate so many lobsters one summer, I couldn't even look at another one for a lonnnnnnnnng time!!   

Where ? Norwell, Cohasset here

Grew up in Framingham, went to college in Salem - spent many summers down the Cape and Hull!!   Miss it so much!!  (except the cold) LOL
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: November 29, 2008, 12:17:06 AM »

YIKES~ I know how scary that can be .......like I said earlier, my son and I were caught in a horrible rip current here and it took four men to get him out. P-cola used to be the drowning capital of the US due to the rip currents. I could see pure fear in his eyes and it broke my heart, but we got out after 10 minutes-although it felt like an hour My daughter whose grammy has the home in Biddeford Pool, ME lives in Boston during the rest of the yr........if you named the avenue I could tell you, I'm unfamiliar with the NE, but I KNOW I have heard the street/avenue name before

Rip currents are very dangerous..they have them down the cape where I go fishing..I don't let them in the water there, we go to the bay side for swimming..but what you did was right...just go with it and hope you can swim back....hard to tell that to a panicked child tho..

I wasn't there when my son was almost lost...but I saw the aftermath and cried..my wife went around a police road block trying to get home (no comment) wave picked the whole car off the ground and dumped it in the harbor on the other side of a causeway, it landed on an old concrete boat mooring and stayed there otherwise it would have sunk into the harbor...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: November 29, 2008, 12:18:19 AM »

LMAO~that would be just horrific!!! My kids have had no choice.......I have only owned 2 other cars other than Saabs (we have poor driving records)

Horrific for him.. if he defaults, I get the Tiburon.  hehe   

Saabs are nice!!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: November 29, 2008, 12:18:29 AM »

I know there were some questions about "Nate", who he is, room-mates with tony or rick's son, two different people or one and the same. 

Seems he IS one and the same.  Tony's room-mate 'Nate' was interviewed on TV.  And in the following doc we have Cindy's mom writing to Cindy, and mentioning that "now even nate was on tv". 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_26.htm

I read that too..Shirley definitely say Nate, with familiarity...I don't recall any other Nate's on TV...they have to be one and the same...which makes this a very small world..as far as I recall, Nate never made reference to himself being cousins to KC ??? anyone

That's what I was trying to say earlier today! SEE.... I knew I wasn't crazy! That hit me when I was reading the emails, and Nate is not a common name these days.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: November 29, 2008, 12:19:37 AM »

Grew up in Framingham, went to college in Salem - spent many summers down the Cape and Hull!!   Miss it so much!!  (except the cold) LOL

Hull...right next door ! I don't know how old you are so I have to ask...do you remember Paragon Park ?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 29, 2008, 12:21:58 AM »

Night 

Night Boo

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: November 29, 2008, 12:22:31 AM »

Hello again monkeys.

Now that I am caught up on lobsters and mid-life crisis cars, I wanted to tell Klaas she did a good job making wyks avatar christmassy.

Have you noticed, though, wyks, that your sig image is not there? I kept scrolling past all the image not found boxes!

Just thought you might want to fix that.

Yes she did great!  Smile 

And noooooo I hadn't noticed that image isn't working, I turned off the signatures the other day.  I was 'organizing' in my photobucket today, betcha I moved my mini monkey.  Thanks for letting me know it has gone missing!! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: November 29, 2008, 12:22:41 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving...I have been reading the newley released documents and, boy Im getting a headache with all this, I hope they hurry up with the trial because after everything that I have heard and everything I have read, there's no way Casey is ever gonna get out of jail again.....I just wish Caylee could be found and given a proper burial.....Poor poor baby...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.