April 18, 2024, 04:02:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406571 times)
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: November 29, 2008, 12:37:15 AM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

I know there's been some talk about that... this sort of confirms it now. Rumor was she had a little boy and gave him up for adoption.
I also recall some words of Cindy's......... "I can't lose another one!" Interesting!!!

Wow, I did not know that! I read and re-read that email, thought I was misreading it and then just figured that there was a typo in there somewhere.  Just keeps getting sadder and sadder.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: November 29, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »

My daughter whose grammy has the home in Biddeford Pool, ME lives in Boston during the rest of the yr........if you named the avenue I could tell you, I'm unfamiliar with the NE, but I KNOW I have heard the street/avenue name before

Missed this bit...does she go to school there? Mass Ave but you would know that...Dorchester Ave? dang your talking about Boston..LOL...this could take all night 

Sorry, I missed your question. No, she goes to school here, she's 17, but her grammy on her father's side lives in Boston and has a home in Biddeford Pool, ME and she visits a few times a yr.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: November 29, 2008, 12:38:41 AM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

I know there's been some talk about that... this sort of confirms it now. Rumor was she had a little boy and gave him up for adoption.
I also recall some words of Cindy's......... "I can't lose another one!" Interesting!!!

Go back and read Klaas interpertation - IMO, it is dead on!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: November 29, 2008, 12:40:29 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving...I have been reading the newley released documents and, boy Im getting a headache with all this, I hope they hurry up with the trial because after everything that I have heard and everything I have read, there's no way Casey is ever gonna get out of jail again.....I just wish Caylee could be found and given a proper burial.....Poor poor baby...

hi HH,

Hope you had a good holiday too. Thanks.

Yes, I am anxious for the trial also, but I think Baez is already making some noise about a postponement. I do hope it will be held as scheduled, but I am not putting all my eggs into that basket.

Im sure that Baiz will try to get things set back, but hopefully he wont succeed, they just need to get this over with and maybe Casey will give somebody a clue about the were-a-bouts of the bady when she see's that she is going to jail for life....I doubt it but Hey....who knows....

Yeah, we need a clue as to where Caylee is. I am trusting that LE knows so much more than we can fathom.
Yes LE  knows alot more than we do, and Im sure a few things are  really gonna surprise even the Anthony's when it all comes out......Oh and I also really like your avatar....maybe I should see about getting a firr place for my little monkey to be laying in front of...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #964 on: November 29, 2008, 12:42:14 AM »

Hello SS. 

Are you in a creative mood tonight ? 

I posted this earlier when you ran away...any chance I could get some pretty lights on the windscreen of my Pachanga ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 29, 2008, 12:42:29 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving...I have been reading the newley released documents and, boy Im getting a headache with all this, I hope they hurry up with the trial because after everything that I have heard and everything I have read, there's no way Casey is ever gonna get out of jail again.....I just wish Caylee could be found and given a proper burial.....Poor poor baby...

hi HH,

Hope you had a good holiday too. Thanks.

Yes, I am anxious for the trial also, but I think Baez is already making some noise about a postponement. I do hope it will be held as scheduled, but I am not putting all my eggs into that basket.

Im sure that Baiz will try to get things set back, but hopefully he wont succeed, they just need to get this over with and maybe Casey will give somebody a clue about the were-a-bouts of the bady when she see's that she is going to jail for life....I doubt it but Hey....who knows....

Yeah, we need a clue as to where Caylee is. I am trusting that LE knows so much more than we can fathom.
Yes LE  knows alot more than we do, and Im sure a few things are  really gonna surprise even the Anthony's when it all comes out......Oh and I also really like your avatar....maybe I should see about getting a firr place for my little monkey to be laying in front of...lol

Thanks, as I said, I spent many hours making this avatar .. I have several variations I saved, with different Christmas things in the image. The fire was not easy to do for me. I am still a beginner with animation.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: November 29, 2008, 12:44:04 AM »

Night 

Night Boo Monkey~peaceful dreams......
Hey just wanted to tell you that a few years ago I got a very funny trick played on me in Pensacola......It involved a certain lounge that is there in Pensacola..  It was quite funny.

Oh now you have to tell!!!! I'm really unfamiliar with Pensacola, my office is right on the bay so I never go "in town", once I start crossing bridges the car refuses to go back inland. D@mn car
I went ther with my sister in law to visit her sister that lives right on the River and since it was just us girls for 3 days, we wnt to the beach and some people that we met there invited us to go to a place called Emerald City, not being from there we didnt know what it was until we got there that night and found out just what kind of place it was.....you should have seen everybody laughing at us, when it became clear just what we had stepped into...

HMMMM~Lives on the RIVER??? Do you mean the Bay?

I'm guessing Emerald City was **cough** a "gentleman's club", am I correct?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: November 29, 2008, 12:44:10 AM »

Hello SS. 

Are you in a creative mood tonight ? 

I posted this earlier when you ran away...any chance I could get some pretty lights on the windscreen of my Pachanga ?

Afraid I am not. And I am having some issues with some of my graphics software tonight. VERY frustrating.

I am also quite tired after having read all the docs just released before bed Thursday morning, and then having company here for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Kind of tired .. and frustrated. LOL

Sorry, SS.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: November 29, 2008, 12:45:33 AM »

Brandi - I was just on the phone and commented to my friend about your new avitar.  It is awesome!!  So cool!  I think you are pass the beginner stage!! LOL
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: November 29, 2008, 12:46:25 AM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I recall reading somewhere that George drove up while Cindy was pacing in front of the house... while she was calling the third time... she apparently had just began her conversation with the 911 operator when he got there... and she was telling him what was going on. Lee had just found out from talking to Casey that she had not seen Caylee in a month and he called out to his mom to go ahead and call them. George got home just about the time that Cindy made the call.
No, I don't have a link. I just remember this is the way it was said to happen.

That's what I remember too TxLady, not sure which 911 call it was tho.  But George walked up as Cindy had just started talking to the 911 operator, and she was talking to her and him at the same time. 

I never could understand that day at all~ Who on earth goes to work when their daughter has been gone for 31 days, then they get her car and it reeks like decomp, their grandbaby is missing and GA goes to work???????? WTF, I'd love to know just ONE peron who thought that was a normal reaction

IIRC, that was maybe his second day on that job, so maybe he felt he had no choice and really wanted to keep it. Some jobs are not too understanding about absences that early on. And Caylee being missing had not yet been reported, so his bosses would not have believed him? It's possible anyway. And, just a thought but also possible that the reality had just not sank in yet that it was that serious at that time.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: November 29, 2008, 12:46:27 AM »

Does anyone else remember when Cindy was working in the yard (with the hammer) and she called Caylee her grandson??? I always thought that was some freudian slip.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 29, 2008, 12:46:38 AM »

Brandi - you are surpassing my abilities in a hurry!  That fireplace is awesome!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: November 29, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »

SS  - do you fish in Dennisport???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: November 29, 2008, 12:47:19 AM »

Does anyone else remember when Cindy was working in the yard (with the hammer) and she called Caylee her grandson??? I always thought that was some freudian slip.

Yes, I remember that. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 29, 2008, 12:47:56 AM »

Brandi - you are surpassing my abilities in a hurry!  That fireplace is awesome!

I really appreciate that. Of everyone here, I knew you'd love it and appreciate it the most! Means a lot to me, thanks!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #975 on: November 29, 2008, 12:49:11 AM »

Hello SS. 

Hey, Brandi!  I love your new avatar.  Any chance my Flossy cow could get a Santa hat and some jingle bells hanging from her tail?

She'd also LOVE some shirtless sleeves!!  LOL!!

Happy Day After Thanksgiving to all, and to all a goodnight!  (I'm not going to bed, but that just sounded good)

ROFLMAO..... I don't know why but that just sent me to the floor

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: November 29, 2008, 12:50:29 AM »

I really appreciate that. Of everyone here, I knew you'd love it and appreciate it the most! Means a lot to me, thanks!

I really want to come over and sit in that chair with a good book laptop.  I promise not to shed!!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: November 29, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »

Klass,

C. ANTHONY: 8-9-2000, oh gosh, she`s 3, 2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month

This quote is from the NG transcript. But take note, right before Cindy says "Caylee's missing", she says the name GEORGE. George was at the house when that call was made. You can even hear him say "what". They have been discussing it at WS. On the recording you can hear Cindy say "George" at 1:24 into the tape. If he was there, then there is alot we have not been told regarding this whole family's involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0724/16979711.mp3

I agree and when those 911 calls first came out I was sure George and Cindy were both there, I was surprised to read later he wasn't.  We are not hearing the truth out of the Anthonys (no shock).

I recall reading somewhere that George drove up while Cindy was pacing in front of the house... while she was calling the third time... she apparently had just began her conversation with the 911 operator when he got there... and she was telling him what was going on. Lee had just found out from talking to Casey that she had not seen Caylee in a month and he called out to his mom to go ahead and call them. George got home just about the time that Cindy made the call.
No, I don't have a link. I just remember this is the way it was said to happen.

That's what I remember too TxLady, not sure which 911 call it was tho.  But George walked up as Cindy had just started talking to the 911 operator, and she was talking to her and him at the same time. 

I never could understand that day at all~ Who on earth goes to work when their daughter has been gone for 31 days, then they get her car and it reeks like decomp, their grandbaby is missing and GA goes to work???????? WTF, I'd love to know just ONE peron who thought that was a normal reaction

IIRC, that was maybe his second day on that job, so maybe he felt he had no choice and really wanted to keep it. Some jobs are not too understanding about absences that early on. And Caylee being missing had not yet been reported, so his bosses would not have believed him? It's possible anyway. And, just a thought but also possible that the reality had just not sank in yet that it was that serious at that time.

I don't know if I but that theory, especially after he thought Caylee and/or Casey were possibly in the trunk when he picked up the car, then had to drive home in the rain with his head out of the window because he said the decomp smell was so horrific. IMO, it was all part of some plan of the A's. I would let them fire me if I had just encountered what he did AND his grandchild hadn't been seen since June 16th and I thought she could have been in the trunk, but that's just me, first day or not.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: November 29, 2008, 12:52:04 AM »

I haven't had time to read all the latest docs that were released.  What are the most significant new findings to you guys?  I am sure that Shirley's impressions are important and the searches for "neck breaking" is a bombshell.  What else stands out to you?

When I opened the document with Caylee's pic in it... Just reading the word DECEASED in real big official-looking letters...  That pretty much did me in for a bit.  Even tho we know what we know what we know.  Reading it was hard.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: November 29, 2008, 12:53:26 AM »

SS  - do you fish in Dennisport???

repost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.