April 19, 2024, 01:57:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406753 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: November 29, 2008, 12:53:33 AM »

I always wondered what this incident was too:

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: November 29, 2008, 12:55:52 AM »

Night 

Night Boo Monkey~peaceful dreams......
Hey just wanted to tell you that a few years ago I got a very funny trick played on me in Pensacola......It involved a certain lounge that is there in Pensacola..  It was quite funny.

Oh now you have to tell!!!! I'm really unfamiliar with Pensacola, my office is right on the bay so I never go "in town", once I start crossing bridges the car refuses to go back inland. D@mn car
I went ther with my sister in law to visit her sister that lives right on the River and since it was just us girls for 3 days, we wnt to the beach and some people that we met there invited us to go to a place called Emerald City, not being from there we didnt know what it was until we got there that night and found out just what kind of place it was.....you should have seen everybody laughing at us, when it became clear just what we had stepped into...

HMMMM~Lives on the RIVER??? Do you mean the Bay?

I'm guessing Emerald City was **cough** a "gentleman's club", am I correct?
yes, she lives on the Bay...and Emerald City ws featuring a drag queen contest that night , it was actually a gay bar,  nothing wrong with that, but it sure was a surprise when we couldnt tell who was who......I had never seen anything like that as I am from such a small town and I  got gone from there very quickly.......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: November 29, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »

Brandi - you are surpassing my abilities in a hurry!  That fireplace is awesome!

I really appreciate that. Of everyone here, I knew you'd love it and appreciate it the most! Means a lot to me, thanks!

I really want to come over and sit in that chair with a good book laptop.  I promise not to shed!!   

That's why it's there! For all to enjoy!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #983 on: November 29, 2008, 12:56:47 AM »

Oh Klaas, now myhead will be spinning~I wish we could figure out WHO was in need of rescue??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: November 29, 2008, 12:58:24 AM »

Well, so did I!  LOL

Not sure we will ever know though.

(Yes, I am posting a lot so everyone gets a chance to sit in the chair by the fire, LOL. Just do not open that gift on the mantle before Christmas!)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #985 on: November 29, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »

SS  - do you fish in Dennisport???

No...Welfleet or sometimes Race Point...that's where my dad caught his Big one.. He still lives down there in Harwich.
I like Welfleet because of the dunes..as kids, we were allowed to climb them...can't anymore 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: November 29, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »

Brandi - you are surpassing my abilities in a hurry!  That fireplace is awesome!

I really appreciate that. Of everyone here, I knew you'd love it and appreciate it the most! Means a lot to me, thanks!

I really want to come over and sit in that chair with a good book laptop.  I promise not to shed!!   

That's why it's there! For all to enjoy!

I really don't want to share it though!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: November 29, 2008, 12:59:51 AM »

Night 

Night Boo Monkey~peaceful dreams......
Hey just wanted to tell you that a few years ago I got a very funny trick played on me in Pensacola......It involved a certain lounge that is there in Pensacola..  It was quite funny.

Oh now you have to tell!!!! I'm really unfamiliar with Pensacola, my office is right on the bay so I never go "in town", once I start crossing bridges the car refuses to go back inland. D@mn car
I went ther with my sister in law to visit her sister that lives right on the River and since it was just us girls for 3 days, we wnt to the beach and some people that we met there invited us to go to a place called Emerald City, not being from there we didnt know what it was until we got there that night and found out just what kind of place it was.....you should have seen everybody laughing at us, when it became clear just what we had stepped into...

HMMMM~Lives on the RIVER??? Do you mean the Bay?

I'm guessing Emerald City was **cough** a "gentleman's club", am I correct?
yes, she lives on the Bay...and Emerald City ws featuring a drag queen contest that night , it was actually a gay bar,  nothing wrong with that, but it sure was a surprise when we couldnt tell who was who......I had never seen anything like that as I am from such a small town and I  got gone from there very quickly.......lol

OMG~ I just googled it and it is just blocks away from my office. LOL, I'll have to look for it just out of mere curiosity.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: November 29, 2008, 12:59:57 AM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

I know there's been some talk about that... this sort of confirms it now. Rumor was she had a little boy and gave him up for adoption.
I also recall some words of Cindy's......... "I can't lose another one!" Interesting!!!

Go back and read Klaas interpertation - IMO, it is dead on!!

I did, but I'm still undecided... I guess we will just have to wait and see. That email can be interpreted different ways, it all depends on how you read it.
Same goes with the "Nate" thing... why would Shirley be talking about Nate now going on t.v.... like she knew him well. The roommate Nate is the only Nate I've seen on t.v. in regards to this case, and Rick mentioned his son Nate just before that. So to my logical mind, 2 + 2 = 4. But then....... I am sometimes wrong. Not often.... just occasioanlly. 

Anyway....... it's almost time for me to curl up with a book and read myself to sleep. Nite, all.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #989 on: November 29, 2008, 01:01:45 AM »

Hello SS. 

Hey, Brandi!  I love your new avatar.  Any chance my Flossy cow could get a Santa hat and some jingle bells hanging from her tail?

She'd also LOVE some shirtless sleeves!!  LOL!!

Happy Day After Thanksgiving to all, and to all a goodnight!  (I'm not going to bed, but that just sounded good)

ROFLMAO..... I don't know why but that just sent me to the floor

SS, I think you and I have a very similar sense of humor - you have made little comments that would have made a mess of my monitor if I had been in mid-sip of my morning coffee.   You crack me up!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: November 29, 2008, 01:02:25 AM »

MyTime... did you see the post for you from PJ earlier?  It's Reply #836 at 09:11:12 PM, sev pages back.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: November 29, 2008, 01:02:43 AM »

SS  - do you fish in Dennisport???

No...Welfleet or sometimes Race Point...that's where my dad caught his Big one.. He still lives down there in Harwich.
I like Welfleet because of the dunes..as kids, we were allowed to climb them...can't anymore 

My roommate from college was from East Harwich.  Pretty area.  We (college friends) used to rent in Yarmouth.  Thank God there was no myspace back then!!!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: November 29, 2008, 01:03:06 AM »

Well, so did I!  LOL

Not sure we will ever know though.

(Yes, I am posting a lot so everyone gets a chance to sit in the chair by the fire, LOL. Just do not open that gift on the mantle before Christmas!)

Son just told me that TOTFD= Turned over to fire department. If that helps a little. (Fire departments often respond to medical emergencies in some jurisdictions.)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #993 on: November 29, 2008, 01:05:29 AM »

Grew up in Framingham, went to college in Salem - spent many summers down the Cape and Hull!!   Miss it so much!!  (except the cold) LOL

Hull...right next door ! I don't know how old you are so I have to ask...do you remember Paragon Park ?

Oh Yes, I was so sad when they took it down!! 

Yes...I hung out there all the time.. We built the beautiful condo's right on the cliff just as you go into Hull...I could have bought one really cheap 70-80,000 ...gald I didn't cause some shmuck built to horrible looking condo bldgs (I call them the hospitals) right where Paragon was.. right after that..they couldn't give those away...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: November 29, 2008, 01:06:01 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving...I have been reading the newley released documents and, boy Im getting a headache with all this, I hope they hurry up with the trial because after everything that I have heard and everything I have read, there's no way Casey is ever gonna get out of jail again.....I just wish Caylee could be found and given a proper burial.....Poor poor baby...

Hi HH,

It's so nice to see you here.  I've been away (but logged in) for the past two days myself.  I do think I have read all of the newest documents.  You will find in the last two links, they are really pretty empty with much room for scrolling.

Have you heard anything new from either your source or anyone else?  I'm missing KCJackie too.  I'll try sending a regular note and see how she is.

I hope your Thanksgiving was Wonderful.  Ours was very lovely.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: November 29, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »

Monkeys - just stopping in to say hello.  I also was shocked at Murt's engagement and all I can say is :  I don't buy it.  Murt might be selling, but I am not sending any wedding gifts! LMAO
That is the last and final word I will ever have on any subject regarding Murt.
Now, despite my attempt to build and watch it destroyed a chat site for the road trip person - am I still welcome as a Monkey? 
If not, mind if I read you guys!
News_Junkie
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: November 29, 2008, 01:07:16 AM »

MyTime... did you see the post for you from PJ earlier?  It's Reply #836 at 09:11:12 PM, sev pages back.   

LOL - yes I did!!  I saved it.  I just want MM to be ok with it.  Afterall, she did spend alot of time and effort getting my lips just right. 

Where the heck is she???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: November 29, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

TOTFD - Turned over To OCFD - Events given specifically to Orange County Fire and Rescue.

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=Policies%2F11.1.2Dispositions.pdf&tabid=233&mid=1812

Disposition codes for OC. Maybe it can be tracked thru Fire and Rescue???

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: November 29, 2008, 01:08:30 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving...I have been reading the newley released documents and, boy Im getting a headache with all this, I hope they hurry up with the trial because after everything that I have heard and everything I have read, there's no way Casey is ever gonna get out of jail again.....I just wish Caylee could be found and given a proper burial.....Poor poor baby...

Hi HH,

It's so nice to see you here.  I've been away (but logged in) for the past two days myself.  I do think I have read all of the newest documents.  You will find in the last two links, they are really pretty empty with much room for scrolling.

Have you heard anything new from either your source or anyone else?  I'm missing KCJackie too.  I'll try sending a regular note and see how she is.

I hope your Thanksgiving was Wonderful.  Ours was very lovely.

PJ flower

PJ: Your avatar is looking me up and down and sneering at me!!!

I am not sure I like her.  LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: November 29, 2008, 01:10:57 AM »

Monkeys - just stopping in to say hello.  I also was shocked at Murt's engagement and all I can say is :  I don't buy it.  Murt might be selling, but I am not sending any wedding gifts! LMAO
That is the last and final word I will ever have on any subject regarding Murt.
Now, despite my attempt to build and watch it destroyed a chat site for the road trip person - am I still welcome as a Monkey? 
If not, mind if I read you guys!
News_Junkie

Nice to see you News!

I got off the murt bandwagon a long time ago, myself.

Good to see you posting here, hope you had a good Thanksgiving. (assuming you are in the States.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.