April 17, 2024, 06:36:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406546 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2008, 01:23:40 PM »

The family on both sides seems estranged and prone to nasty arguments, name-calling, jealousy, spite, etc. and sometimes violent confrontations.  The notes back and forth show angry, beligerant, mean people on both sides, but as Rick says, Nobody has gone missing from his house.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2008, 01:28:36 PM »

was searching for dead animal in the engine of a car and I found this..
http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1068183.aspx
It seems that the smells stayed for long time
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2008, 01:30:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will spend this Thanksgiving alone, in the Orange County Jail.

Officials say the Anthony family will not visit Casey today, and Casey did not request any visitors or phone calls for the holiday.

Instead, she will dine with other prisoners on turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and bread and butter. For dessert, Casey will have a slice of pumpkin spice cake.

We've also learned Casey's father, George Anthony, spent part of his Thanksgiving alone as well.

George was seen driving by himself around downtown Orlando and Winter Park towing his "Where is Caylee billboard."

Even after new evidence was released to support the theory Casey killed her daughter Caylee, George has continued searching for a live Caylee.

FAMILY FEUDS OVER WHETHER CAYLEE IS DEAD

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. In the 700 pages of evidence there were emails that started a family feud between Cindy Anthony and her brother.

Cindy's brother said he's frustrated that she believes Casey. In early August reporters asked Cindy Anthony a lot of tough questions about Casey's lies and Eyewitness News has learned Cindy's own brother was asking those same questions.

However, his inquiries ended in a family feud. In an email exchanged in August, Cindy's brother Rick Plesea, who she rarely talked to, told her his theory: "Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey put Caylee's body in the trunk of her car." and "That is why the dogs hit on the trunk." From there the exchange deteriorated to insults.

Cindy wrote: "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry a** all the way to hell."

Her brother fired back: "Your granddaughter is dead. There, I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose."

"You have both lost your minds," Plesea writes to Cindy and George.

He also said Casey Anthony attended his wedding seven months pregnant with Caylee and when Rick asked Cindy about it she said Casey told her she wasn't pregnant then proceeded to say, "She would have to have sex to be pregnant."

Rick Plesea forwarded all of his emails to detectives.

CASEY DOCUMENTS TALK OF CHLOROFORM, NECK-BREAKING AND INCEST

Nearly 700 pages of evidence released in the Casey Anthony case contain disturbing internet searches, a accusation of a frame-up and allegations of potential incest in the Anthony family.

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

The newly released court documents show Casey Anthony searched for information on chloroform, types of shovels and neck-breaking on her computer in the time before her young daughter Caylee disappeared.

The documents reveal that Casey searched those items in March, at the same time she was also looking on missing children web sites. Casey reported her daughter missing in June. Casey claims she left Caylee with a babysitter but that person has never been found and Casey now stands charged with Caylee’s murder.

(snipped)
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »

MyTime...  Thank you for answering.  I thought I had missed it...  Also, Annie's interview is not there either???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »

MyTime...  Thank you for answering.  I thought I had missed it...  Also, Annie's interview is not there either???

I haven't read it all but I know there is something about the former deputy.  I don't know about Annie - still reading!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »

The search for how to make chloroform seems more to be searched by george.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will spend this Thanksgiving alone, in the Orange County Jail.

Officials say the Anthony family will not visit Casey today, and Casey did not request any visitors or phone calls for the holiday.

Instead, she will dine with other prisoners on turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and bread and butter. For dessert, Casey will have a slice of pumpkin spice cake.

We've also learned Casey's father, George Anthony, spent part of his Thanksgiving alone as well.

George was seen driving by himself around downtown Orlando and Winter Park towing his "Where is Caylee billboard."

Even after new evidence was released to support the theory Casey killed her daughter Caylee, George has continued searching for a live Caylee.

FAMILY FEUDS OVER WHETHER CAYLEE IS DEAD

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. In the 700 pages of evidence there were emails that started a family feud between Cindy Anthony and her brother.

Cindy's brother said he's frustrated that she believes Casey. In early August reporters asked Cindy Anthony a lot of tough questions about Casey's lies and Eyewitness News has learned Cindy's own brother was asking those same questions.

However, his inquiries ended in a family feud. In an email exchanged in August, Cindy's brother Rick Plesea, who she rarely talked to, told her his theory: "Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey put Caylee's body in the trunk of her car." and "That is why the dogs hit on the trunk." From there the exchange deteriorated to insults.

Cindy wrote: "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry a** all the way to hell."

Her brother fired back: "Your granddaughter is dead. There, I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose."

"You have both lost your minds," Plesea writes to Cindy and George.

He also said Casey Anthony attended his wedding seven months pregnant with Caylee and when Rick asked Cindy about it she said Casey told her she wasn't pregnant then proceeded to say, "She would have to have sex to be pregnant."

Rick Plesea forwarded all of his emails to detectives.

CASEY DOCUMENTS TALK OF CHLOROFORM, NECK-BREAKING AND INCEST

Nearly 700 pages of evidence released in the Casey Anthony case contain disturbing internet searches, a accusation of a frame-up and allegations of potential incest in the Anthony family.

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

The newly released court documents show Casey Anthony searched for information on chloroform, types of shovels and neck-breaking on her computer in the time before her young daughter Caylee disappeared.

The documents reveal that Casey searched those items in March, at the same time she was also looking on missing children web sites. Casey reported her daughter missing in June. Casey claims she left Caylee with a babysitter but that person has never been found and Casey now stands charged with Caylee’s murder.

(snipped)

When will George and Cindy bow?  When will they give up the charade of a futile attempting  to protect their daughter from the consequences of her actions?  Justice for their grandaughter implies if they are not going to help the investigators by demanding that Casey reveal the truth ... they need to "silently" step back and allow the investigation proceed unobstructed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2008, 01:48:11 PM »

The family on both sides seems estranged and prone to nasty arguments, name-calling, jealousy, spite, etc. and sometimes violent confrontations.  The notes back and forth show angry, beligerant, mean people on both sides, but as Rick says, Nobody has gone missing from his house.

Very true.  The whole family (both sides) are extremely dysfunctional.  I wonder how Rick would feel if Nate went on a blog and discussed him.

To be honest, as a voyeur - I am glad Rick talked.  But as a sister, I think it was so very wrong.  JMHO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »

(snipped)
[/quote]

When will George and Cindy bow?  When will they give up the charade of a futile attempting  to protect their daughter from the consequences of her actions?  Justice for their grandaughter implies if they are not going to help the investigators by demanding that Casey reveal the truth ... they need to "silently" step back and allow the investigation proceed unobstructed.

Janet
[/quote]

IMO - Cindy never will!  George will after the inevitable divorce.  Can you image what George's life is like right now - after CA found out about all hie "disloyalty."   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »

KLAAS

I read the emails. I do understand Rick's frustration and what he says is all true!  However, I just would never talk to my sister that way!  EVER!!  IMO - his valid points get lost with all the anger, frustration and meanness.  Would you ever make fun of the possible breakdown of your own family member?  MENTAL HOSPITAL - Here you come! 

The emails did make me laugh, I won't deny that.  But I still cant imagine treating my siter like that.  It's not like we always agree but we just would never get so mean.  Maybe its just how we were raised.  Threats off violence - would never be tolerated in my family.  LOL

I guess there is no doubt now that CA is threatened to kick the owner of Justicefor Caylee a$$. 

Does anyone know who Nate is?  I hope it is not his own son!! 

Probably he is--who else can you "disown" besides your own kids?

I think these letters show that the whole family is an always has been pretty dysfunctional. If Cindy's an enabler, then probably she was raised to be one by a mother who's also an enabler, etc....

And if you have to disown your kids, well, news flash--they probably didn't have the best upbringing or examples to learn from, or they'd be making better choices.

His tone with her IMO reveals the way communication works in that family. I don't blame him for being so exasperated with her, though. The lies are so absurd it's hard to believe a person could believe any of them the way Cindy claims to.

You'd think that after she lied about the check, lied about her job, and lied about whether or not she was pregnant, Cindy would have learned to question Casey's stories.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »

I haven't read it all but I know there is something about the former deputy.  I don't know about Annie - still reading!!

No interview with Annie in this batch.

I stayed up until 5 AM this morning and I finished reading the whole 700 pages!!!

I just want to wish everyone reading a very very

And want to remind you to be sure to and work off those extra calories!

IamHereToday: a special "thanks" goes out to you today from me for all the animated gifs you post here that I use as inspiration and models for our monkeys! Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »

Very true.  The whole family (both sides) are extremely dysfunctional.  I wonder how Rick would feel if Nate went on a blog and discussed him.

To be honest, as a voyeur - I am glad Rick talked.  But as a sister, I think it was so very wrong.  JMHO

I love my brothers and their spouses dearly but ... in the same circumstances ... my priority would be justice for my great "nephew/niece".  In the pursuance of that justice ... I would be a "Rick" and ... would not mince words.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »

If my niece or nephew killed their child, I'd talk til the cows came home!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »

I stayed up until 5 AM this morning and I finished reading the whole 700 pages!!!

<snipped>

[

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »

I love my brothers and their spouses dearly but ... in the same circumstances ... my priority would be justice for my great "nephew/niece".  In the pursuance of that justice ... I would be a "Rick" and ... would not mince words.

Janet

I agree. My hat's off to Rick for his blunt conversations with Cindy. He tried every way he could to make her see the light. His frustration is natural and understandable. Seems to me he is the only family member besides his mom in that whole family who actually thinks straight. (He was somewhat rude at times, but frustration can bring that out in a person.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »

<snipped>

[

Yup! It was nutz, I agree. But seriously, I just could not stop reading. LOL

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2008, 02:02:54 PM »

Janet

I agree. My hat's off to Rick for his blunt conversations with Cindy. He tried every way he could to make her see the light. His frustration is natural and understandable. Seems to me he is the only family member besides his mom in that whole family who actually thinks straight. (He was somewhat rude at times, but frustration can bring that out in a person.)

The A's seem to bring out the worst in people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »

(snipped)

Janet
[/quote]

IMO - Cindy never will!  George will after the inevitable divorce.  Can you image what George's life is like right now - after CA found out about all hie "disloyalty."   
[/quote]And after all the shocking docs released yesterday, there is George driving around the billboard on Thanksgiving.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »

Janet

I honestly can't say what I would do publically.  But privately I would be very very honest with my sister - I guess we just don't "communicate" that way in our family. 

If my child did something so very henious, I would hope and pray that my own family did not attack me publically.  You say you would be "Rick" - but would you really blog about it?  I can personally tell you his mother was so upset about it.  She said Rick was always a jerk.  Did he ever consider his own elderly parents feelings?  Just asking out loud!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »

Time for me to get ready to go eat.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.