March 28, 2024, 07:55:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404437 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »

Time for me to get ready to go eat.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Have a great meal, and try not to eat too much, like I'm sure I will, already have dived into the pumpkin, praline cheesecake.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 27, 2008, 02:08:25 PM »

Why would Casey look up "shovel?"  That one has me confused.   

Any ideas???

No, but it sends chills down my spine.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #142 on: November 27, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »

Any ideas???

No, but it sends chills down my spine.   
I know there are different types of shovels, I doubt when you look up shovels, if under description it would say this shovel is the best to dig a grave. I have no idea, why she would look up shovels.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

The family on both sides seems estranged and prone to nasty arguments, name-calling, jealousy, spite, etc. and sometimes violent confrontations.  The notes back and forth show angry, beligerant, mean people on both sides, but as Rick says, Nobody has gone missing from his house.

Very true.  The whole family (both sides) are extremely dysfunctional.  I wonder how Rick would feel if Nate went on a blog and discussed him.

To be honest, as a voyeur - I am glad Rick talked.  But as a sister, I think it was so very wrong.  JMHO

I love my brothers and their spouses dearly but ... in the same circumstances ... my priority would be justice for my great "nephew/niece".  In the pursuance of that justice ... I would be a "Rick" and ... would not mince words.

Janet

I honestly can't say what I would do publically.  But privately I would be very very honest with my sister - I guess we just don't "communicate" that way in our family. 

If my child did something so very henious, I would hope and pray that my own family did not attack me publically.  You say you would be "Rick" - but would you really blog about it?  I can personally tell you his mother was so upset about it.  She said Rick was always a jerk.  Did he ever consider his own elderly parents feelings?  Just asking out loud!!

As I said, I understand the honest, yet frustrated emails Rick sent to his sister perfectly and in most ways, I applaud him for that.

But NO, I would NOT blog about it at all. I would try to keep my life private. However, we have never (thankfully) been in these positions, so it is difficult to speculate how we would react. But I cannot imagine myself blogging about it if I were in Rick's position.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »

The family on both sides seems estranged and prone to nasty arguments, name-calling, jealousy, spite, etc. and sometimes violent confrontations.  The notes back and forth show angry, beligerant, mean people on both sides, but as Rick says, Nobody has gone missing from his house.

Very true.  The whole family (both sides) are extremely dysfunctional.  I wonder how Rick would feel if Nate went on a blog and discussed him.

To be honest, as a voyeur - I am glad Rick talked.  But as a sister, I think it was so very wrong.  JMHO

I love my brothers and their spouses dearly but ... in the same circumstances ... my priority would be justice for my great "nephew/niece".  In the pursuance of that justice ... I would be a "Rick" and ... would not mince words.

Janet

I honestly can't say what I would do publically.  But privately I would be very very honest with my sister - I guess we just don't "communicate" that way in our family. 

If my child did something so very henious, I would hope and pray that my own family did not attack me publically.  You say you would be "Rick" - but would you really blog about it?  I can personally tell you his mother was so upset about it.  She said Rick was always a jerk.  Did he ever consider his own elderly parents feelings?  Just asking out loud!!

As I said, I understand the honest, yet frustrated emails Rick sent to his sister perfectly and in most ways, I applaud him for that.

But NO, I would NOT blog about it at all. I would try to keep my life private. However, we have never (thankfully) been in these positions, so it is difficult to speculate how we would react. But I cannot imagine myself blogging about it if I were in Rick's position.

I guess I would understand his emails more if he actually had a relationship with the Anthonys and more importantly his great neice.  But Rick is and has always been a jerk.  I wish his ex wife Pam would expose the truth about him.  He too has many skeletons in his closet.  ( I agree, no one has gone physically missing from his house) however many will bear the scars of his BS.  IMO - he wasn't trying to reach Cindy - he just took this tragedy as chance to get even with her.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2008, 02:30:09 PM »

Janet

I guess I would understand his emails more if he actually had a relationship with the Anthonys and more importantly his great neice.  But Rick is and has always been a jerk.  I wish his ex wife Pam would expose the truth about him.  He too has many skeletons in his closet.  ( I agree, no one has gone physically missing from his house) however many will bear the scars of his BS.  IMO - he wasn't trying to reach Cindy - he just took this tragedy as chance to get even with her.

Sorry, but I have to give props to Rick. He at least had the courage to try to introduce the Ants to reality. As I was reading his stuff, I was laughing, thinking that if my family were in the same situation, every single one of my brothers and sisters would be talking to me like that, egged on by my mom.

Whatever Rick's history, he at least knows reality. I don't think we should attack the messanger when we don't care for the message. I'm glad he spoke up.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

In these released documents, are there asny interviews with the cop who lied about dating her???????  I couldn't find it if there was.  Thank you... Paula
NOt sure you got an answer to your question but see page 2306 or page 36 of the first document set  -- http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »

MyTime...  Thank you for answering.  I thought I had missed it...  Also, Annie's interview is not there either???

I haven't read it all but I know there is something about the former deputy.  I don't know about Annie - still reading!!

No interview with Annie in this batch.

I stayed up until 5 AM this morning and I finished reading the whole 700 pages!!!

I just want to wish everyone reading a very very

And want to remind you to be sure to and work off those extra calories!

IamHereToday: a special "thanks" goes out to you today from me for all the animated gifs you post here that I use as inspiration and models for our monkeys! Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day.

Wow!!!

Thanks for all the monkey animations, Brandi.  You are one talented monkey and bring those gifts to the cage to make the day brighter.

Happy Thanksgiving to you !!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

Rick first came to Topixs he was reading
Know one Knew it was him and most didnt believe him
When he started talking he was explaining the family dynamics
and gave Good insite into the family and Casey
He was honest and many didnt believe him
I spoke with him many times and exchanged emails
He was very distraught about caylee and the way teh family was acting

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2008, 02:39:40 PM »

Janet

No.  You are right mytime.  I would not blog about it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

I think Rick was a little harsh, but it did give me some satisfaction to know that someone, anyone had tried to speak the truth to them, and  they are just choosing to ignore it.   

I also can't believe how many people have told them to shut up, and they just keep ignoring them, OCSD, FBI, Nejame, Rick, her mom..... and I am sure that there are more. The only one who seems to have taken the advice is Lee.

Speaking of Lee, I reallly don't believe the story that Lee did anything sexual to Casey. I think she told this story, and the George abused her some how just as a sympathy ploy so that the guy du jour would feel sorry for her. She may have started that LIE early on as an explanation as to why she wasn't a virgin.  I could see her telling that story in a heartbeat.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2008, 02:41:31 PM »

I am sure he is - we all are.  Did he mention his role in that family?  Did he tell you that his eldery mother was devasted with what he has done?  Did he say why CA other 2 brothers have not come forward to explain the family dynamics?

Personally I am glad he did.  But I question his true motives. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2008, 02:43:44 PM »

Any ideas???

I think if you look at the order of her google searches that day, it may make sense...

1. How to make chloroform
2. Self defense
3. Household weapons (twice)
4. Neck breaking
5. Shovel

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

I think Rick was a little harsh, but it did give me some satisfaction to know that someone, anyone had tried to speak the truth to them, and  they are just choosing to ignore it.   

I also can't believe how many people have told them to shut up, and they just keep ignoring them, OCSD, FBI, Nejame, Rick, her mom..... and I am sure that there are more. The only one who seems to have taken the advice is Lee.

Speaking of Lee, I reallly don't believe the story that Lee did anything sexual to Casey. I think she told this story, and the George abused her some how just as a sympathy ploy so that the guy du jour would feel sorry for her. She may have started that LIE early on as an explanation as to why she wasn't a virgin.  I could see her telling that story in a heartbeat.

I just wonder when Lee found out what Casey was accusing him of, he got so digusted that he has chosen to "stay away!"

Or maybe it is true - Right now, I prefer to hope it is the first.  But I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time. LOL

But why did he refuse a DNA test.  I am so confused!!   
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2008, 02:47:37 PM »

I am sure he is - we all are.  Did he mention his role in that family?  Did he tell you that his eldery mother was devasted with what he has done?  Did he say why CA other 2 brothers have not come forward to explain the family dynamics?

Personally I am glad he did.  But I question his true motives. 

dont know what his first motive was... I think I asked him and he didnt answer but When he started telling his story he wanted ppl to know the truth this is a investigation into a missing child and he KNEW casey was a theif and a liar

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »

I have to agree here. I keep saying to myself ... this is Casey talking. And we all know when Casey talks, most times, she is lying. So I can't believe this just because Casey said it. Not until I have more evidence that this is true, will I believe it.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2008, 03:02:22 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving, Monkeys!!

Just wanted to stop in between family visits and too much food       and wish everyone a happy day.  I hope today the Anthonys would be truly thankful for Caylee and do the right thing and tell the truth.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »

I've scanned the docs, but know I've missed a few and I haven't been keeping up with the Monkey talk, so please excuse me if this has already been discussed.  Why are there phone numbers blacked out back in March and May?  I'm wondering if it corresponds with the internet searches??  TIA!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »

Goota go before I am late - as always!!  Nice chatting with you you -agreeing and disagreeing!   

Have a nice day everyone!!  I am thankful for so much in my life.  And I am thankful for all my monkey friends too!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »

Goota go before I am late - as always!!  Nice chatting with you you -agreeing and disagreeing!   

Have a nice day everyone!!  I am thankful for so much in my life.  And I am thankful for all my monkey friends too!!

Happy Thanksgiving mytime!

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.