April 27, 2024, 09:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407515 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »

Dropping in to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I've read the docs and in spite of all the controversy and shock of some of the pages, I must say that I really enjoyed the email exchanges between the sisters. They were a pleasant surprise in the midst of a painful reading.

Those emails brought back such precious memories of letters the elderly women in our family used to send each other.
I can't recall a single letter that was read aloud when I was a child that didn't include the current weather. 

What a sharp contrast between the communication of siblings in these documents:  sisters sharing delight in the daily routine and a brother/sister who exchanged venom.

Happy leftovers tomorrow!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: November 27, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

What is really interesting to me is in one of the newspaper articles Cindy's mom supposedly told cops that "Caylee was her life and without Caylee Cindy might have taken her own life."

I just have never thought that Cindy's attempts to paint the family as loving and wholesome were anywhere near true.  I think they were and are highly dysfunctional and while it sounds good to say that "Caylee was her life," that is not such a good thing if the child is a vehicle to keep the grandmother from doing something desperate.

I have said from the beginning that the family dynamics seem to have caused or accelerated this tragedy.  No telling what has gone on in that house behind closed doors.  We all have our problems, secrets and perhaps even skeletons in the closet, but using a child as a pawn is not "love" -- it is neediness on a grand scale.

Maybe Casey was literally driven nuts by her mother.  Personally, I don't think Cindy had a prayer of getting custody of Caylee.  Lots of people who lie, steal, cheat and can't hold a job have their kids.  But she may have convinced Casey that she was going to get custody.

There is no denying Casey was a problematic daughter.  But I think Cindy refused to let her grow up and live her own life.  And we all have a right to do that once we hit eighteen. 

Casey is a classic case of arrested development, probably caused by not having to be held accountable for anything.  Pre-teens and immature teens draw hearts and write their names as Mrs. So-and-so.  That is not something a mature 22 year old does about a guy just has just known a couple of weeks.

I can understand Tony's remark about wanting to have boys because he saw his sisters growing up.  Many people say that girls are more difficult to raise than boys for a variety of reasons.  It was just a remark and probably had nothing to do with his true feelings about parenthood.  And I am sure he did not intend to diss Caylee.  But Casey does not process information the way most of us do, and she was in a very vulnerable position, which he did not realize.  He thought she had money and a job and was a happy girl.  He did not know she had no job and not even a high school diploma and had left or been kicked out by her mother.

I don't expect Cindy to have handled everything with complete mastery, because her life has been pretty chaotic.  But how can she not afford a divorce?  If both parties want a divorce and there is not much money involved, it is not that big a deal these days.  Also, since he was not working at the time, he was contributing little or nothing to the family bank account.  And wasn't he the one who filed for divorce anyway?

The part about someone looking up "neck breaking" and "home weapons" shortly before Caylee disappeared is very troubling.  How does Cindy explain that one?  Someone in her family home was looking up those topics and then her granddaughter disappeared.  Is she going to step forward and say she looked it up herself?

I know she is shocked and heartbroken that Caylee is gone and her daughter is in jail, but sooner or later, she has to deal with the reality of this situation. 

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »

The part about someone looking up "neck breaking" and "home weapons" shortly before Caylee disappeared is very troubling.  How does Cindy explain that one?  Someone in her family home was looking up those topics and then her granddaughter disappeared.  Is she going to step forward and say she looked it up herself?

I thought about this too. I reckon she will come up with, it was for the safety of Caylee (ya know Casey was all about safety).....or...... in case an intruder breaks in......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »

Hudsunn
Your post about the divorce, I did read George initiated it. Cindy is a controlling person. Controlling people do not have spouses divorce them. They do the divorcing she would have it no other way imo.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 27, 2008, 10:54:37 PM »

G'nite monkeys, lurkers, and future monkeys   

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2008, 10:57:50 PM »

Mags ... a couple of years ago when I was afforded entry into the cage ... Klaas gave me a very precious gift and ... although he is a Drake ... I have named him Duckie.  Please see my avatar.

Duckie is my everything.  He has the run of the cage throughout the day.  However ... I do clean up after him.  Then in the evening I take Duckie and ... we leave the cage and ... I climb on his back and ... we fly over the magnificent American and Canadian landscape to Lala Land and ... then return to the cage in the morning.

Oyasuminasai Mags San

Janet
7:20 PM PT

Ahhh thanks for the explanation. I figured Duckie had something to do with your avatar. It's cute btw

Ki o tsukete Janet San

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2008, 10:58:11 PM »

I am listening to the "raw video" in which a reporter asks Cindy about what Garrison said and my God, she literally does not take a breath, she talks and talks and talks like a windup toy.  She goes around and around and around in answering the question.  I just asked if she is afraid of being arrested, and she is yapping more than ever now.  She sure sounds like a broken record and a very defensive broken record, too.  Now she knows what it is like to be accused.  She has been tossing people under the bus and now someone tossed her under the bus and she is very very defensive.  She also sounds like a woman on the very edge of a complete breakdown.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2008, 11:10:48 PM »

What is really interesting to me is in one of the newspaper articles Cindy's mom supposedly told cops that "Caylee was her life and without Caylee Cindy might have taken her own life."

I just have never thought that Cindy's attempts to paint the family as loving and wholesome were anywhere near true.  I think they were and are highly dysfunctional and while it sounds good to say that "Caylee was her life," that is not such a good thing if the child is a vehicle to keep the grandmother from doing something desperate.

I have said from the beginning that the family dynamics seem to have caused or accelerated this tragedy.  No telling what has gone on in that house behind closed doors.  We all have our problems, secrets and perhaps even skeletons in the closet, but using a child as a pawn is not "love" -- it is neediness on a grand scale.

Maybe Casey was literally driven nuts by her mother.  Personally, I don't think Cindy had a prayer of getting custody of Caylee.  Lots of people who lie, steal, cheat and can't hold a job have their kids.  But she may have convinced Casey that she was going to get custody.

There is no denying Casey was a problematic daughter.  But I think Cindy refused to let her grow up and live her own life.  And we all have a right to do that once we hit eighteen. 

Casey is a classic case of arrested development, probably caused by not having to be held accountable for anything.  Pre-teens and immature teens draw hearts and write their names as Mrs. So-and-so.  That is not something a mature 22 year old does about a guy just has just known a couple of weeks.

I can understand Tony's remark about wanting to have boys because he saw his sisters growing up.  Many people say that girls are more difficult to raise than boys for a variety of reasons.  It was just a remark and probably had nothing to do with his true feelings about parenthood.  And I am sure he did not intend to diss Caylee.  But Casey does not process information the way most of us do, and she was in a very vulnerable position, which he did not realize.  He thought she had money and a job and was a happy girl.  He did not know she had no job and not even a high school diploma and had left or been kicked out by her mother.

I don't expect Cindy to have handled everything with complete mastery, because her life has been pretty chaotic.  But how can she not afford a divorce?  If both parties want a divorce and there is not much money involved, it is not that big a deal these days.  Also, since he was not working at the time, he was contributing little or nothing to the family bank account.  And wasn't he the one who filed for divorce anyway?

I know she is shocked and heartbroken that Caylee is gone and her daughter is in jail, but sooner or later, she has to deal with the reality of this situation. 

Hudsunn, I really enjoy your posts and you seem to really hit things on the head.  Do you or any monkeys think the reason Casey got rid of Caylee, knowing what we know now about Casey riding her name like a school girl with Tony's last name, and Tony not wanting girls could have been 'the' motive?  Could this just be another Susan Smith case?  Even though we know Casey's relationship with CA is not good, but do you think that once Caylee was out of the way, Casey was more appealing to Tony?  And it looks as if she alledgely was thinking about this plan months ahead of time. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 27, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »

Hudsunn, I really enjoy your posts and you seem to really hit things on the head.  Do you or any monkeys think the reason Casey got rid of Caylee, knowing what we know now about Casey riding her name like a school girl with Tony's last name, and Tony not wanting girls could have been 'the' motive?  Could this just be another Susan Smith case?  Even though we know Casey's relationship with CA is not good, but do you think that once Caylee was out of the way, Casey was more appealing to Tony?  And it looks as if she alledgely was thinking about this plan months ahead of time. 
Yes, this is what I have always thought.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #329 on: November 27, 2008, 11:13:01 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

I think this is the one you want

Happy Fat Bellys ... Turkey Day

I just read this pdf. Posted above

on Page 25 of 50 - labeled in Ink 2625 *** This is the IM chat between Doorknob375  " Iassen" and Casey " Caseyomarie"
7/14/2008 3:05 pm

Doorknob375: How did u get over me? Was it Ricardo Morales montoya gonzalez ?

That just struck me weird the Name he used " Montoya Gonzalez " referring to Ricardo. I know that people create nicknames and even other names that are only funny when said amongst friends ...

In the days prior she tells " Doorknob375" she has a Nanny yet never mentions Nanny's name. Does not mention ZG or zanny ..refers to only " Nanny".

Man OH Monkey .... I just got thru reading the other  Ten New Ones too .....Me thinks my brain is melting. Grandma Shirley P sure has a lot of info within her Emails to her girlfriend/relative ... Wow.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »

I just answered my own question, sort of.  Some of the searches were done in March, weren't they?  Now I wonder if maybe she had planned to do this, but Tony was the motive for her actually going through it with.  I don't know....I just can't wait for the trial. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2008, 11:32:30 PM »

I just answered my own question, sort of.  Some of the searches were done in March, weren't they?  Now I wonder if maybe she had planned to do this, but Tony was the motive for her actually going through it with.  I don't know....I just can't wait for the trial. 

In the Link I just mentioned the Ricardo Morales Montoya Gonzales ....
within their IM chat - page 19 of 50.

Just makes me wonder about Her and Tony if she was dating Ricardo at the time of these Searches on her Computer in March. Her Bday is March 19

June 27, 08 -Casey tells Doorknob that She stopped dating Ricardo in March right around her Birthday.

" her exact words " we stopped dating in March right around my birthday"

Then goes on to profess her " care" for her new Boyfriend Tony ...
IM chat June 27th 08

Hmmm

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2008, 11:33:24 PM »

In the Link I just mentioned the Ricardo Morales Montoya Gonzales ....
within their IM chat - page 19 of 50.

Just makes me wonder about Her and Tony if she was dating Ricardo at the time of these Searches on her Computer in March. Her Bday is March 19

June 27, 08 -Casey tells Doorknob that She stopped dating Ricardo in March right around her Birthday.

" her exact words " we stopped dating in March right around my birthday"

Then goes on to profess her " care" for her new Boyfriend Tony ...
IM chat June 27th 08

Hmmm
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2008, 11:42:05 PM »

I was reading a thread over on WS yesterday and the way i understood it Ricardo was saying some girl was coming over but he didn't want to be with her he would rather be with Casey. I thought that's odd they are broke up at that time am I reading this right? but then I got a call about the Doc dump and have been busy with that.

I think Rick is as wacko as his sister. Must be in the genes.

I don't know if George or Lee abused KC  but someone did. At an early age to, someone in a trusted position, close family friend, neighbor, cousin ,someone older than her. That comment by the fired cop that she got up and left immediately after ..leaving him to feel like the girl points to it. I see so many indicators of it in KC. Even in her relationship with CA. Does not excuse what she did .... but that is there... a lifetime of therapy can't fix her..... 
I didn't see the post at WS, but as I recall the guy that was smitten with KC and didn't want to see the girl that was coming over was Will W.  'tis hard to keep track of all these guys!! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2008, 11:53:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18159098/index.html

posted 11/26/08 WFTV

The Raw Video of Cindy explaining " Hair Brush " and her withholding evidence (alleged)

Cindy looks AWFUL and she looks like she has a Black eye ... I keep thinking its a shadow dunno.

She sounds Manic as well. Prolly because she is not eating ..... Man she has lost weight. Very noticeable.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: November 28, 2008, 12:11:10 AM »

I am still reading the documents and I have to say this - Jessie Grund who have made a terrible detective!!!!  IMO   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: November 28, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »

Hudsunn
Your post about the divorce, I did read George initiated it. Cindy is a controlling person. Controlling people do not have spouses divorce them. They do the divorcing she would have it no other way imo.
I also read that she did not want to give George half of the house she had made all the payments on and that her lawyer told her that she would likely have to pay George alimony...That would change things for Cindy I think..

Carmen
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 28, 2008, 12:27:03 AM »

O/T - Mytime - have you heard from MM?  She ok?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 28, 2008, 12:30:07 AM »

Hudsunn
I also read that she did not want to give George half of the house she had made all the payments on and that her lawyer told her that she would likely have to pay George alimony...That would change things for Cindy I think..

This is from Cindy's Mothers perspective

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 28, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »

I do no remeber who say that Cayle was a very smart baby. She just to count in spanish up to 30? I am wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.