March 28, 2024, 04:18:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 404428 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: November 28, 2008, 12:37:00 AM »

O/T - Mytime - have you heard from MM?  She ok?

I haven't!!  I know she had company and I saw her name here earlier but that is all.  I am going to email and make sure everything is ok.  Maybe she is busy reading the documents???   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 28, 2008, 12:39:57 AM »

O/T - Mytime - have you heard from MM?  She ok?

I haven't!!  I know she had company and I saw her name here earlier but that is all.  I am going to email and make sure everything is ok.  Maybe she is busy reading the documents???   

I must have missed her signed in ... I haven't seen her for awhile ... she must be "in" when I am "out" ... LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: November 28, 2008, 12:42:28 AM »

I do no remeber who say that Cayle was a very smart baby. She just to count in spanish up to 30? I am wrong?

It was either Clint or Nate (Tony Lazzaro's roomies) - said she learned it from Dora the Explorer

Also heard Cindy say it in her FBI testimony - she said "they" (assumed) the nanny was teaching her spanish

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 28, 2008, 12:46:42 AM »

I do no remeber who say that Cayle was a very smart baby. She just to count in spanish up to 30? I am wrong?

It was either Clint or Nate (Tony Lazzaro's roomies) - said she learned it from Dora the Explorer

Also heard Cindy say it in her FBI testimony - she said "they" (assumed) the nanny was teaching her spanish
Dora does not say big numbers. I believe the somebody said that caylee could count up to 34 in spanish only a spanish person would teach and noticed that the kid can count up to 30...the 11-20 numbers are very diffciult to learn for a small kid
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: November 28, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »

Dora does not say big numbers. I believe the somebody said that caylee could count up to 34 in spanish only a spanish person would teach and noticed that the kid can count up to 30...the 11-20 numbers are very diffciult to learn for a small kid

I agree ... Dora does not count that high

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

Also here  http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Some Interesting Things About Me!
I like to play with my hair, I am animated when I speak, I can count to 45 in Spanish and say some other words in Spanish, and I love playing outdoors!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: November 28, 2008, 12:59:34 AM »

Why would Casey look up "shovel?"  That one has me confused.   

Any ideas???

Me too! 

Maybe a certain type of shovel.  Maybe looking to purchase one.   
Well we now know she didn't use the shovel to break into the shed.Tony broke into the shed using a tire iron.
I have tried to read all the documents but haven't gone thru all of them yet did Tony say he broke into the shed?  Did he say why he broke into the shed?  Thanks.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 28, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

I like to play with my hair, I am animated when I speak, I can count to 45 in Spanish and say some other words in Spanish, and I love playing outdoors!
That is not right. she wants to everybody to believe that she learned to count in spanish from the nany. How Casey knew that Caylee could count in spanish up to 45, it is impossible because she does not know spanish or maybe she had a mini dictionary in spanish with her. If it is true can be possible that she really had a nanny was hispanic
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: November 28, 2008, 01:07:29 AM »

Thank you invision for the links...I can not believe that they can put wrong information when a baby is missing
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: November 28, 2008, 01:10:45 AM »

Ya know, was just sitting here thinking about the docs and the things we've learned from them.

Remember discussing a while back that on this past Father's Day only seemed to have been celebrated with Cindy's father, not so much with George as a dad/grandpa.  I wondered about that then.  Wondered why it doesn't seem that Casey made much fuss over him on that day, with Caylee being nearly three, I would have thought she'd just be getting into the idea of 'special days' like that. 

Fast forward to the last couple days.  IF it's true, as reported elsewhere, that Casey and George didn't get along well, i guess it does make sense for her not to celebrate father's day with him.  If George had abused Casey in any way, makes even more sense.  The thought crossed my mind too, that someone very likely *could have been* abusing/sexually abusing Caylee as well. 

To ignore father's day in that case makes total sense to me.  To be looking for ways of self-defense, yep makes sense.  To be angry enough to be thinking in terms of 'if he tries it one more time', then justifiable homicide of the abuser, makes sense too.  ----> IMO <----  To look back at George's odd behaviors which have seemed sooooo out of control and out of proportion to the circumstances, yep even that seems to make more sense.  When looking at it in this light.  Guilt can do a number on someone.  Especially when finding themselves being backed into a corner. 

Does ANY of it change the fact that there is a precious lil angel who is likely one of God's newest angels?  No.  Knowing the actual truths of the Anthony family will not bring Caylee back.  Sad 

And I kind of wonder also, could this doc dump have been released as another means of distraction from anything else going on right now?  Is there something happening or about to happen that they'd rather the public didn't notice? 

Also... Could Lee be in a type of witness protection program, (maybe protection from Cindy's wrath?  lol) perhaps having fessed up early on with info he may know or even be guilty of and been given immunity in exchange for his testimony? 

... Inquiring minds... lol   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2008, 01:16:57 AM »

Why would Casey look up "shovel?"  That one has me confused.   

Any ideas???

Me too! 

Maybe a certain type of shovel.  Maybe looking to purchase one.   
Well we now know she didn't use the shovel to break into the shed.Tony broke into the shed using a tire iron.
I have tried to read all the documents but haven't gone thru all of them yet did Tony say he broke into the shed?  Did he say why he broke into the shed?  Thanks.

Yes ... he did say it ... and I have been looking for the page and can't find it ... He thought it was ok cuz she needed gas ...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #350 on: November 28, 2008, 01:19:35 AM »

All this talk about Cindy and Custody
When Caylee is found would she/Cindy need guardianship of Caylee's remains
I mean Casey would not be apart of the funeral or any legalities right ..
 Caylee is a Minor ...

How does that work

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: November 28, 2008, 01:20:24 AM »

Thank you invision for the links...I can not believe that they can put wrong information when a baby is missing

Your welcome ... I'm not so sure Caylee really could count that high ... maybe ... but I would think her pronunciation would be off a bit ...  Don't forget Casey had a few friends that might be able to speak Spanish ... Ricardo Morales and Amy Huzeinga (sp)  Both of which spent time in Puerto Rico.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #352 on: November 28, 2008, 01:22:42 AM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #353 on: November 28, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »

Hmm

PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: November 28, 2008, 01:26:32 AM »

Ya know, was just sitting here thinking about the docs and the things we've learned from them.

Remember discussing a while back that on this past Father's Day only seemed to have been celebrated with Cindy's father, not so much with George as a dad/grandpa.  I wondered about that then.  Wondered why it doesn't seem that Casey made much fuss over him on that day, with Caylee being nearly three, I would have thought she'd just be getting into the idea of 'special days' like that. 

Fast forward to the last couple days.  IF it's true, as reported elsewhere, that Casey and George didn't get along well, i guess it does make sense for her not to celebrate father's day with him.  If George had abused Casey in any way, makes even more sense.  The thought crossed my mind too, that someone very likely *could have been* abusing/sexually abusing Caylee as well. 

To ignore father's day in that case makes total sense to me.  To be looking for ways of self-defense, yep makes sense.  To be angry enough to be thinking in terms of 'if he tries it one more time', then justifiable homicide of the abuser, makes sense too.  ----> IMO <----  To look back at George's odd behaviors which have seemed sooooo out of control and out of proportion to the circumstances, yep even that seems to make more sense.  When looking at it in this light.  Guilt can do a number on someone.  Especially when finding themselves being backed into a corner. 

Does ANY of it change the fact that there is a precious lil angel who is likely one of God's newest angels?  No.  Knowing the actual truths of the Anthony family will not bring Caylee back.  Sad 

And I kind of wonder also, could this doc dump have been released as another means of distraction from anything else going on right now?  Is there something happening or about to happen that they'd rather the public didn't notice? 

Also... Could Lee be in a type of witness protection program, (maybe protection from Cindy's wrath?  lol) perhaps having fessed up early on with info he may know or even be guilty of and been given immunity in exchange for his testimony? 

... Inquiring minds... lol   

To be honest with you ... I don't find the fact that Casey didn't spend time w/her Father on Fathers Day strange at all ... It was stated several times on her myspace pages that she did not like to be around him ... one reference was even made to Lee buying her beer (before she turned 21) and bring it to a family picnic so that she could "deal w/him" (George)  sorry don't have the link ...

I think the doc's were just released as part of "discovery" ... no real reason on the "timing" IMO

Not sure where Lee might be ... I am surprised if he was still living at his home that the media would not be stalking his driveway to get a "statement" since he has been MIA ...  I'm sure his lawyer told him not to say a word!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2008, 01:29:26 AM »

Caylee is a Minor ...

How does that work

I'm not sure but I would think Casey would be out of the "loop" at this point ... I would assume Caylee's father may have some legal rights ... assuming he is still alive ... if not, I would assume they would go to next of kin, which would be Cindy since she was the primary care taker???? Not sure ...

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: November 28, 2008, 01:44:51 AM »

Hudsunn
Your post about the divorce, I did read George initiated it. Cindy is a controlling person. Controlling people do not have spouses divorce them. They do the divorcing she would have it no other way imo.
I don't know about men, but this girl here had one heck of controlling hubby and I left him for happier trails 18 years ago.    .
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2008, 02:14:22 AM »

Hmm

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order
The link isn't working.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: November 28, 2008, 04:12:38 AM »

Caylee is a Minor ...

How does that work

I remember a case from Texas, Riley Ann Sawyers.  When it was time for her remains to be buried. The mother was in jail, and she had custody.  She had to release her remains to be brought back to Ohio, even though the bio father lived in Ohio.  So, I would say that Casey would be the one to decide on the remains, as she was the custodial mother.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 28, 2008, 04:27:45 AM »

Janet - haven't I slowed you down at all.  I am not sure I have seen anyone post-

MENTAL HOSPITAL HERe YOU COME

But we have posted stuff like that about Cindy here. Reading the whole correspondence, it's not hard to see how Cindy got to be the way she is, IMO.

We've posted a lot worse things than suggesting Cindy's heading for the mental hospital.

I think it's really sweet that there are families where a brother wouldn't talk to a sister like that. That's the way it ought to be, but very rarely is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.