April 23, 2024, 11:35:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 407038 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 28, 2008, 04:32:52 AM »

I do no remeber who say that Cayle was a very smart baby. She just to count in spanish up to 30? I am wrong?

It was either Clint or Nate (Tony Lazzaro's roomies) - said she learned it from Dora the Explorer

Also heard Cindy say it in her FBI testimony - she said "they" (assumed) the nanny was teaching her spanish
Dora does not say big numbers. I believe the somebody said that caylee could count up to 34 in spanish only a spanish person would teach and noticed that the kid can count up to 30...the 11-20 numbers are very diffciult to learn for a small kid

I agree ... Dora does not count that high

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

Also here  http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Some Interesting Things About Me!
I like to play with my hair, I am animated when I speak, I can count to 45 in Spanish and say some other words in Spanish, and I love playing outdoors!
Thank you invision for the links...I can not believe that they can put wrong information when a baby is missing

Your welcome ... I'm not so sure Caylee really could count that high ... maybe ... but I would think her pronunciation would be off a bit ...  Don't forget Casey had a few friends that might be able to speak Spanish ... Ricardo Morales and Amy Huzeinga (sp)  Both of which spent time in Puerto Rico.

On Sesame Street there used to be a song that counted to 20 in Spanish, and then a new version of the same song took it to 45. If they had Sesame Street DVD's, then probably Caylee knew the song and could sing it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 28, 2008, 06:28:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Happy Leftover Turkey Day. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 28, 2008, 07:00:27 AM »

Good Morning...Guess will have to get a monkey with  Santa Hat 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: November 28, 2008, 07:03:33 AM »

Good Morning!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 28, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »

All this talk about Cindy and Custody
When Caylee is found would she/Cindy need guardianship of Caylee's remains
I mean Casey would not be apart of the funeral or any legalities right ..
 Caylee is a Minor ...

How does that work

Good Morning everyone -- We are off to get a tree but I found this
According to this document, the police can select the parent/legal guardian in instances of violent crime --- http://www.djj.state.fl.us/policies_procedures/departmentwide/victimrightsandvictimnotificationrequirements.pdf

In a lot of the documents just released, I noticed that Cindy and George were listed as next of kin.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #365 on: November 28, 2008, 08:20:25 AM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #366 on: November 28, 2008, 08:26:48 AM »

Good Morning All ! Thanksgiving is over and now it's Christmas time !!!

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 
I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 28, 2008, 08:31:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Well it's Black Friday, I've never got in the middle of it myself, but I know people who get up early every year for it!! My DH & daughter got to Walmart at 5:00 this morning to get a trampoline & before they could get to that department they were sold out.  So many people you could barely squeeze through the aisles & parking.... forget it!! They got the heck out of there!! 

Also, there has been an arrest in the anchorwoman Anne Pressly murder, Great police work found the piece of crap!!

I'm going to keep reading the new doc. & check in for more info, BRB!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #368 on: November 28, 2008, 08:33:33 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 08:36:43 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #369 on: November 28, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sea Searcher, you made me want coffee. I don't have any in the house and it is cold and rainy outside so this sick Monkey doesn't want to go get some.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #370 on: November 28, 2008, 08:37:04 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not.

"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

What people need to understand is that his e-mails to Cindy did not start out harsh.  I really think he reached a point where he could no bite his tongue.  And what he said to Cindy NEEDED TO BE SAID!  It probably went right over her head so I wouldn't worry about her feeling getting "hurt."

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 28, 2008, 08:43:09 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

i agree too, Nut, my family has dealt with a female sociopath for 13 years now & you wouldn't believe the arguments that have happened in my family because of her, she was working her magic yesterday! She wanted the kids to leave exactly at dinner time only because she knew it would disrupt Thanksgiving dinner, no other reason! She is one hated individual! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 28, 2008, 08:45:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sea Searcher, you made me want coffee. I don't have any in the house and it is cold and rainy outside so this sick Monkey doesn't want to go get some.   

I'm sorry..if you were nearby..I'd bring you some.. I usually switch to tea in the evening, maybe you could substitute it...green tea is best to heal the sick...I hope you feel better soon, sick is no fun 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #373 on: November 28, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »

Hi joesamas mama!

You are in Texas, right?  I'm near Ft.  Worth and it's cold, rainy, with thunder and lightning!   Gotta love Texas weather!  I hope you feel better!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: November 28, 2008, 08:54:45 AM »

I've got a lot of catching up to do...   

Joesamas mama...I just had another idea in case you don't have tea

Hot Chocolate...mmmmmmm

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 28, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

Hot Chocolate...mmmmmmm

OOPS ! that was for Bearly ::Monkey Duh:: this was for you

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2008, 09:02:47 AM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 28, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Well it's Black Friday, I've never got in the middle of it myself, but I know people who get up early every year for it!! My DH & daughter got to Walmart at 5:00 this morning to get a trampoline & before they could get to that department they were sold out.  So many people you could barely squeeze through the aisles & parking.... forget it!! They got the heck out of there!! 

Also, there has been an arrest in the anchorwoman Anne Pressly murder, Great police work found the piece of crap!!

I'm going to keep reading the new doc. & check in for more info, BRB!!

Good morning, sweet monkey!!!

Getting trampled for a trampoline is not worth it.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 28, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »

i agree too, Nut, my family has dealt with a female sociopath for 13 years now & you wouldn't believe the arguments that have happened in my family because of her, she was working her magic yesterday! She wanted the kids to leave exactly at dinner time only because she knew it would disrupt Thanksgiving dinner, no other reason! She is one hated individual! 

You mean leave the house where dinner was being served?

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: November 28, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »

Hot Chocolate...mmmmmmm

OOPS ! that was for Bearly ::Monkey Duh:: this was for you

Dude, how can you see with your hat in your eyes???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.