April 18, 2024, 05:08:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 406586 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: November 28, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »

Did Casey choose Tony over Caylee?

Janet
________

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Well!  What the hell would Mr Lazzaro do if he and his wife actually had girls? Give them to the Goodwill, pawn them off to relatives? I haven't read the documents yet, but that just sounds like a jackass. But then again, maybe that was a way for him to kick Casey to the curb without being mean. She just took it the wrong way. She can get rid of Caylee then maybe have boys? That is just stupid!

My thoughts exactly. What a jerk!
I once dated a guy for a year and a half, and we were getting serious. I had two little boys. He wanted girls. To make a long story short, he broke up with me and married a woman who had two girls. A year later, he came back to see me and told me it was a mistake... he wanted me back. I showed him the door. Two years after that, he came back and wanted to see me.... on the side. I told him to get lost. That was 25 years ago. I never heard from him again, and I thank my lucky stars!
Casey should have dumped TL right then. What kind of person would choose some JERK over their own child??!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #441 on: November 28, 2008, 10:45:33 AM »

I am confused about something in one of Rick's letters to Cindy.  I will have to go back and look, but I thought he was calling Cindy out for lying about George losing money.  Rick made it sound like it was Casey who was responsible, and any money George had lost was repaid from his compensation claim.

Lisa
Lisa can you please give me a link to the documents.

I read it that way too that George had paid his money back and it had something to do with Ohio. I don't have the docs, so I am going off of my brain recall. Which is not very good. 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155431.pdf

It is Rick's email on page one.  In the middle of the email.  Rick says that the knows about George and the internet, and that he paid it off.  Rick says it was Casey who ran up the tab.

Lisa
Thanks! And I always thought it was Casey running up the money and George took the blame. I will look and see

Your welcome!  Further down, you will see where Rick posted on Topix.  He says that Casey stole $25,000 from George and Cindy.  Maybe that's where George took the blame?  Rick emphasizes how Casey was Cindy's little princess, who got everything she wanted and could do no wrong.  I could seriously see Cindy forcing George to take the blame for something Casey did.

Lisa
That is what I thought all along. Casey stole from them and George had to lie to the police that he was scammend on the internet. So very sad all the lies in this family. Why can't they just tell the truth. Casey is a liar, thief and murder. Boggles the mind

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 28, 2008, 10:48:29 AM »

Did Casey choose Tony over Caylee?

Janet
________

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Well!  What the hell would Mr Lazzaro do if he and his wife actually had girls? Give them to the Goodwill, pawn them off to relatives? I haven't read the documents yet, but that just sounds like a jackass. But then again, maybe that was a way for him to kick Casey to the curb without being mean. She just took it the wrong way. She can get rid of Caylee then maybe have boys? That is just stupid!

My thoughts exactly. What a jerk!
I once dated a guy for a year and a half, and we were getting serious. I had two little boys. He wanted girls. To make a long story short, he broke up with me and married a woman who had two girls. A year later, he came back to see me and told me it was a mistake... he wanted me back. I showed him the door. Two years after that, he came back and wanted to see me.... on the side. I told him to get lost. That was 25 years ago. I never heard from him again, and I thank my lucky stars!
Casey should have dumped TL right then. What kind of person would choose some JERK over their own child??!!
I'm glad you showed him the door. You have something Casey doesn't have, love for yourself and your children. If only Casey had loved Caylee like you love yours.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #443 on: November 28, 2008, 10:50:04 AM »

I am a little behind, but I am looking at the song that Leonard has based his search on, along with other articles, but the song being the main reason why he is looking in water.  I am a little embarrassed to say that I have this song on my iPod.  Its not just a Sevendust song, its Sevendust featuring Chris Daughtry.  IIRC the song that shows Caylee dancing about in the house is a song by another American Idol contestant Elliot Yamin(?sp).  Maybe Casey was a big American Idol fan...its a quick way for a person to become famous and we all know how she longed to be famous. 

All in all I think the song is a good one, and it does not refer to "under water" but rather "beneith these tears I have cried lies the body of the one I left behind".  Eery yes, but quite possibly not to give the meaning of beneath water, but rather that she is regretfull of the decision she made......

Just my pennies on that one.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: November 28, 2008, 10:56:04 AM »

I understand that Tony's comments seem "jerky", but seriously what are the odds that his girlfriend was going to do away with her daughter?  I do not think he intended to be mean or hurtfull towards her, he was just giving his desire based on what he had witnessed in his own personal life with his sister.

That comment, along with other actions on his part, made me think that Tony took their relationship as more of a casual college fling, as most guys that age tend to do, and not the serious "lets make a home" that Casey was.  Casey was on page 9 of the relationship and he was still on page 2.  He was playing video games while she was "working" on her laptop...he was living the college life with his roommates. 

IMO he was another unfortunate victim of Casey.  I can not fault him for being a guy nor for having her opinion.  BUT I respect every one on here for seeing it the way they are going to see it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: November 28, 2008, 10:57:45 AM »

I understand that Tony's comments seem "jerky", but seriously what are the odds that his girlfriend was going to do away with her daughter?  I do not think he intended to be mean or hurtfull towards her, he was just giving his desire based on what he had witnessed in his own personal life with his sister.

That comment, along with other actions on his part, made me think that Tony took their relationship as more of a casual college fling, as most guys that age tend to do, and not the serious "lets make a home" that Casey was.  Casey was on page 9 of the relationship and he was still on page 2.  He was playing video games while she was "working" on her laptop...he was living the college life with his roommates. 

IMO he was another unfortunate victim of Casey.  I can not fault him for being a guy nor for having her his opinion.  BUT I respect every one on here for seeing it the way they are going to see it.
-EDIT-

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #446 on: November 28, 2008, 10:58:59 AM »

IMO he was another unfortunate victim of Casey.  I can not fault him for being a guy nor for having her opinion.  BUT I respect every one on here for seeing it the way they are going to see it.

I agree.  Guys that age really don't think about some of the things they say.  And I don't think he was that into Casey

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: November 28, 2008, 11:00:18 AM »

That is what I thought all along. Casey stole from them and George had to lie to the police that he was scammend on the internet. So very sad all the lies in this family. Why can't they just tell the truth. Casey is a liar, thief and murder. Boggles the mind
Unfortunately I do not think that the trial is even going to make a partial dent in the mound of lies this family has thrown out to the public.  The SA has a lot of crap to deal with for sure.  The fact that a little bit of truth can be found in every lie is bagoogling to me...with this many lies all going in every direction I can not fathom that truth is anywhere within them.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #448 on: November 28, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »

I am confused about something in one of Rick's letters to Cindy.  I will have to go back and look, but I thought he was calling Cindy out for lying about George losing money.  Rick made it sound like it was Casey who was responsible, and any money George had lost was repaid from his compensation claim.

Lisa
Lisa can you please give me a link to the documents.

I read it that way too that George had paid his money back and it had something to do with Ohio. I don't have the docs, so I am going off of my brain recall. Which is not very good. 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155431.pdf

It is Rick's email on page one.  In the middle of the email.  Rick says that the knows about George and the internet, and that he paid it off.  Rick says it was Casey who ran up the tab.

Lisa
Thanks! And I always thought it was Casey running up the money and George took the blame. I will look and see

Your welcome!  Further down, you will see where Rick posted on Topix.  He says that Casey stole $25,000 from George and Cindy.  Maybe that's where George took the blame?  Rick emphasizes how Casey was Cindy's little princess, who got everything she wanted and could do no wrong.  I could seriously see Cindy forcing George to take the blame for something Casey did.

Lisa

I think it goes back to Cindy having blinders on when it comes to Casey.  She probably told George that she couldn't stand the thought of anyone thinking her daughter was a thief.  So George falls on the sword, so to speak.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: November 28, 2008, 11:04:01 AM »

I agree.  Guys that age really don't think about some of the things they say.  And I don't think he was that into Casey

Lisa
You know that photo of her sitting on his lap at Fusian, the one where she is in the black dress with the cross necklace, he does not look that into her given his body language.  His arms are to his side and not around her.  He is doing the "tilt the head back" wannabe "gangsta" look and she is all smiles. 
IMO she was buying him food (whoohoo free food), cleaning the house (yes free maid service!), and on top of that sleeping with him......he had it made!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #450 on: November 28, 2008, 11:05:52 AM »

Lisa
You know that photo of her sitting on his lap at Fusian, the one where she is in the black dress with the cross necklace, he does not look that into her given his body language.  His arms are to his side and not around her.  He is doing the "tilt the head back" wannabe "gangsta" look and she is all smiles. 
IMO she was buying him food (whoohoo free food), cleaning the house (yes free maid service!), and on top of that sleeping with him......he had it made!

When a guy is getting something for nothing, he can look past the smothering.  For a while.

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 28, 2008, 11:06:24 AM »

Dolce, do you think she was wanting to make a home with him or was he just the Casey guy of the month?

If she wanted to "settle down" and find a guy to take care of her and Caylee, why wouldn't she go find an older more established guy with money? Not a full time student? You are much younger than me, so I respect your opinion tremendously.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #452 on: November 28, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »

Wow...so much to read today.  I have not gotten to it all, although we stayed home this Thanksgiving and did not have visitors.  My hubby has been working so much lately that he needed a rest, so we just kept it simple.

You guys have probably talked about this so forgive me if it is  repeat.

First, Cindy said on a tv interview that the much-reported sighting of Caylee by someone at an Orlando airport/airplane had not been investigated properly because the child in question was non-ticketed, a lap-sitter. 

I fly a lot and I was under the impression that all children, even infants, these days had to have tickets and be in a seat.  No more lap flyers flying for free.  Is this incorrect? I did nto know there was an airline today who would let a child who was nearly three sit on an adult's lap and not have a ticket.  I thought safety issues changed all that.

Also the story had changed.  It used to be a woman and her son saw and talked to Caylee who conveniently gave her name to them.  Now it is a "doctor" who noticed Caylee because she kept kicking the back of his seat.

Second, the emails between Cindy and her brother show that she does not have a good relationship with him for sure and that she won't level even with her own flesh and blood.  I think the threats to kick everybody's a$$ is getting a bit tiresome, and it is not at all helpful to her cause when she is trying to present herself as a patient, Earth Mother.

this might have been answered earlier (yes, Black Friday does take precedence over the 3 Stooges), but you are correct. All passengers are ticketed. Even if an infant is being held, a ticket is required (more of a keeping track measure, as I do believe some airlines let babies ride on laps for free). The babies are listed on the manifest.

All that being said, no way was Caylee on an airplane without a ticket. She's too old to be a lap baby, and in any case, she'd be listed on the manifest. Of course, in Anthonyland, her name would have been changed, her hair dyed, and probably her skin darkened with shoe polish. The butler did it, yeah, that's the ticket!

Ya gotta remember, if an Anthony's lips are moving, they are lying!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 28, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »

Lisa
You are right. I hadn't thought about it like that.

Too bad I can't find someone to clean, cook, buy food.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: November 28, 2008, 11:11:25 AM »

The email to Cindy from Rick that most are so shocked over/saddened by/angry about, etc., etc.,  does not phase me in the least. I applaud him for being so blunt. A form of 'tough love' ? Perhaps....but in any case, I don't think he was wrong to speak to her that way. If I were Cindy (actually I am a Cindi, lol) my sister would have done the same to me and probably could 1 up him, lol. Hell, even my Mother would have. No one lives the life of 'the beav'. Dysfunction is normal ... perfect families are not. The truth hurts, but it can also set you free Wink

Thank you Janet for this comment!!
"Rick has not said anything in this email that most of us Monkeys have posted in the Caylee Marie forum."

I feel the same way. But... I don't think Rick and Cindy were all that close... just an idea I had.
I have an older sister and we have been in some awful fights at times. Same with my two brothers. Only thing is... sometimes it gets to the place that other family should step aside and let the immediate family handle things, even if it turns out wrong.
In one sense, this situation is none of Rick's business. I would guess that he barely knew Caylee... had not even seen her over once or twice in her lifetime and wasn't even that close to Casey... just from what I have heard. OTOH, the case has garnered national attention... and it hurts him to see his sister making herself look like an idiot and a fool on t.v. So.... he apparently felt justified in coming down on her like he did. I would guess that both of them have a rocky relationship with each other, due to his feelings about George.
I would never talk that way to my sister or my brother... and I would not allow them to talk that way to me. But I am not them. And none of my family has ever been in this type of situation. So I am not criticizing him for what he said. But I can well understand why Cindy has to respond the way she did to him. It was clearly a defensive reaction. I might do the same thing, if I felt one of my siblings was butting in like that. I think she was more upset with him blogging about it, than in what he said.
Some things are just better left unsaid.... on a public message board where anyone can read.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: November 28, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »

Dolce, do you think she was wanting to make a home with him or was he just the Casey guy of the month?

If she wanted to "settle down" and find a guy to take care of her and Caylee, why wouldn't she go find an older more established guy with money? Not a full time student? You are much younger than me, so I respect your opinion tremendously.
I am going out on a limb here, and this is all just my opinion.

Casey lives in Casey world, and I think that she lies to her boyfriends/friends so that they see the "Casey" she wants them to see.  Tony did not know how bad her home situation was, but he obviously knew that she had some family issues based on some of the things he says Casey had told him.  She in turn could have seen him as her "knight in shining armor" given he was allowing her to stay at his place, he thinking it was just a girl sleeping over.  She on the other hand had no other place to go, he was rescuing her, wow finally someone wants me around and is "caring" for me...hence she starts to take "care" of her man.
 She attaches quickly to him on a level that he does not know because he is still in the haze that she is Miss Independant.  Her writing of her "married" name and then also seeking an apartment for just the two of them...screams to me that she was thinking he was "the one".  She wanted to go visit his family and was very upset when she was unable to (due to Caylee).  Thats not the actions of a girl who is just in it for the casual aspect, but rather one who is attaching herself on emotionally and physically.
What is very odd to me though is that only a few weeks prior to her relationship starting with him did she tell Amy that she would be getting the house from Cindy.  Casey was all over the place, hopping to the "next  best thing" for Casey-Land. 
So I do not know...she did latch onto him though like the type of girl that my younger brother avoids.  LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 28, 2008, 11:23:35 AM »

I am going out on a limb here, and this is all just my opinion.

Casey lives in Casey world, and I think that she lies to her boyfriends/friends so that they see the "Casey" she wants them to see.  Tony did not know how bad her home situation was, but he obviously knew that she had some family issues based on some of the things he says Casey had told him.  She in turn could have seen him as her "knight in shining armor" given he was allowing her to stay at his place, he thinking it was just a girl sleeping over.  She on the other hand had no other place to go, he was rescuing her, wow finally someone wants me around and is "caring" for me...hence she starts to take "care" of her man.
 She attaches quickly to him on a level that he does not know because he is still in the haze that she is Miss Independant.  Her writing of her "married" name and then also seeking an apartment for just the two of them...screams to me that she was thinking he was "the one".  She wanted to go visit his family and was very upset when she was unable to (due to Caylee).  Thats not the actions of a girl who is just in it for the casual aspect, but rather one who is attaching herself on emotionally and physically.
What is very odd to me though is that only a few weeks prior to her relationship starting with him did she tell Amy that she would be getting the house from Cindy.  Casey was all over the place, hopping to the "next  best thing" for Casey-Land. 
So I do not know...she did latch onto him though like the type of girl that my younger brother avoids.  LOL
That all makes sense. Thanks for your insight. Caseyland is Crazyland. Where was she writing her name like she was married to him? Is it in the documents, if so do you have a link?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: November 28, 2008, 11:25:55 AM »

That all makes sense. Thanks for your insight. Caseyland is Crazyland. Where was she writing her name like she was married to him? Is it in the documents, if so do you have a link?
I do not have a link for it, but it might be back on this thread a bit.  It was found in her car on a piece of paper. "Casey Marie Lazarro"...kind of how we used to write on our notebooks in middle school our names mixed with our "crush" and then cross them out as our preference changed every other day.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: November 28, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

Did anyone notice that Shirley Pleasea's emails were missing from the correspondence with her friend? There was only 1 or 2 that I recall that were FROM Shirley, most of those emails were her friend responding back to her. Wonder what her Mom said? 
Great catch Boo and intersting thought...I wonder if Shirley would be willing to allow the LE to scan her back yard.  I found the message she received on her answering machine with the childs voice to be eery, especially given that a phone call had been placed to her for close to 10 minutes in length from Casey's cell phone during the time that Shirley would have been at the nursing home with her husband.

I doubt if Shirley saved the emails she wrote... but did save the replies sent to her. So the documents you see contain the reply as well as the copy of her email below them. You have to pay attention to the From and To, to distinguish which is which. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 28, 2008, 11:32:02 AM »

For those that think Casey was delusional thinking that "she" was "in love" w/Tony and that it was all in her mind ... That there is no way Tony could be in love w/her since he just met her ... Well IMO he was leading her to believe that indeed he was in love w/her ... Whether or not "she" was playing w/his feelings b/c she was "sleeping w/others" ... I don't know BUT Tony did indeed profess his "love" for her

For those that think Tony is a "bad guy" b/c she said he wanted boys ... Well that IMO is just not a fair assumption ... For GOD's sake ... He was a young 20 something guy that was very much living the lifestyle of just that ... a young man ...  Just b/c he made the comment that he wanted boys don't not IMO render him incapable of loving a baby girl ... or that he was not able to love Caylee if given time to get to know her ... IMO she wasn't around him enough for him to bond with ... And as for not wanting Caylee at his apt all the time ... Well I say good for him ... A 3 yr old in a bachelor pad w/crazy party type roomies ... nah ... I don't think that would be a good idea either ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.